Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,506 members, 7,961,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 09:02 AM

Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) (28933 Views)

28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by Tombrown3(m): 10:54pm On May 31
JoeEeL:

Comfortable in slavery … you

Well, the other alternative is death.
Which will you choose?

You think naija is a civilized country?

Gamble with your life, because you are a free man!
Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by JoeEeL(m): 11:05pm On May 31
Tombrown3:

Well, the other alternative is death.
Which will you choose?

You think naija is a civilized country?

Gamble with your life, because you are a free man!

So what you and your fellow nigerians are living is what you call life abi?
Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by Tombrown3(m): 11:31pm On May 31
JoeEeL:

So what you and your fellow nigerians are living is what you call life abi?

At least we are alive and hoping to leave the shit hole one day.

Why ruin such a good plan
Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by JoeEeL(m): 12:36am On Jun 01
Tombrown3:

At least we are alive and hoping to leave the shit hole one day.

Why ruin such a good plan

Hahaha,,, u no just serious.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by Oju4190: 3:04pm On Jun 02
Tombrown3:
Immediately you start seeing naija police as arm rubbers, you automatically lengthen your years in the country times 2.

If they stop you, stop.
Bring your phone, give it to them.
Obey whatever they ask, till you leave the place then take a legal action on them immediately.

Don't argue with a naija police man with gun, that's like telling an arm rubber with gun he can't steal anything from you! It's suicide mission!
Bro u are perfectly correct

If a naija police stop me......B4 he will talk anything I don first greet am" GOOD MORNI SIR" because I know say naija police like greeting.... If na inspector I go greet am gudmorni Gazetted

With dis act. He nor go too stress u.

It has been working for me. Try it and come and thank me later

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today / Kano: Customs Impounds 250 Bags Of Rice Concealed In Fuel Tanker / Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.