Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,995 members, 7,960,152 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

Gunfire heard around Kano emir’s palace - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Gunfire heard around Kano emir’s palace (20912 Views)

Emir Sanusi’s Son, Ashraf Weds Sultana In Abuja (photo) / Court Reinstates Bayero As Kano Emir / Lost Girl Found Wandering Around Emir's Palace In Gombe State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunfire heard around Kano emir’s palace by jimetagambo: 2:41pm On May 28
Wahala
Re: Gunfire heard around Kano emir’s palace by Goodlyhrt(m): 2:41pm On May 28
Our olodo and greedy politicians have scattered the little culture that we are using to hold body. Tufia!

Abeg hunger wan end my career..

.. I can do any type of transcription job, web design job, graphics, video editing, company PDF, CV etc

Just holla at me. I no go overcharge you ajeh 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Re: Gunfire heard around Kano emir’s palace by JoeEeL(m): 2:42pm On May 28
This country enh.

Chei! cheesy
Re: Gunfire heard around Kano emir’s palace by Gadafii: 2:43pm On May 28
Recent American movie [i]Civil War[/i]comes to mind

The president was violently murdered in white House by advancing forces of liberation
Re: Gunfire heard around Kano emir’s palace by Greenfusion: 2:43pm On May 28
Na their headache, dem don chop bellle ful
Re: Gunfire heard around Kano emir’s palace by MajorOvakporaye(f): 2:45pm On May 28
cheesy
Re: Gunfire heard around Kano emir’s palace by Kukutente23: 2:58pm On May 28
Goodvibes007:

That throne belonged to Sanusi Ado Bayero, first born of the former emir. Kwankwasoso in APC gave Sanusi (the nephew) the emirship through backdoor too to protect his friend, Sanusi, from prosecution by GEJ. What goes around comes around.
Good to see you guys suddenly realise the length your gods went to disparage Jonathan.
So I hope you can see that Obidients are even far better breed than APC and their supporters in terms of undermining the govt

2 Likes

Re: Gunfire heard around Kano emir’s palace by magzey: 3:08pm On May 28
kestolove95:
Ado Bayero is a very stupid man, something that was given to you through the back door, I no blame you na d governor I blame.. I for Don send you to exile for away sambisa
Even Sunusi Lamido Sunusi was given behind back doors during ,kkwankwaso regime when money flows if you don't know ,the initial nominated Long was Sanysi Ado Bayero and Kwankwaso adopt SLS who was not even in the list of Nominees grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gunfire heard around Kano emir’s palace by toprealman: 3:09pm On May 28
ManirBK:
Why can't the deposed emir pack out honorably like Sanusi yrs back
That has been their traditional heritage according to story. Not alway easy to give up such
Re: Gunfire heard around Kano emir’s palace by okoroemeka(m): 3:14pm On May 28
femi4:
GOT S02 E1.....

Marketed by 1/2 pounds Road Aba, and 62 Ebinpejo Lane, Idumota, Lagos

Grab your copy now!!!
you didn't get the title of the movie right,it should be The palace must burn down says the deposed emir,part 1
Re: Gunfire heard around Kano emir’s palace by tenpipsperday: 3:15pm On May 28
Gun fire only?

Why not gun battle?

1 Like

Re: Gunfire heard around Kano emir’s palace by NASTYNASOSO: 3:50pm On May 28
AAAA67:
This Aminu is a huge disgrace to the highly reverted Ado Bauero family oof Kano.
He was a Saint when injustice favoured him, now want to be the devil when it's against him.
NDS has said he doesn't have a hand on his coming back.
He will regret it. He will be seriously humiliated out of Kano

HMMMMMMMMM

SHUT UP

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT KANO ROYALTY?
THESE ARE PEOPLE THAT WERE NOT BORN OUT OF WEDLOCK, PEOPLE WITH PEDIGREE.

WHO EVEN ASKED YOU TO MAKE COMMENTS ON ISSUES LIKE THIS?

1 Like

Re: Gunfire heard around Kano emir’s palace by CorrectionFLuid: 3:57pm On May 28
kettykin:

Don't allow Nigeria happen to you, egetwhy

Words of wisdom for that bullet chester. If he will listen.
Re: Gunfire heard around Kano emir’s palace by Charly68: 4:02pm On May 28
Nobody can kill the Emir. Whatever gun fire you sensational journalists are hearing is of no consequence to the matter of ground .
Re: Gunfire heard around Kano emir’s palace by faceland: 4:09pm On May 28
ManirBK:

After gambling with his birthright, he now wants refund (playing identity politics that year).

His old man would be rolling in his grave.
Re: Gunfire heard around Kano emir’s palace by Deepspirituals: 4:28pm On May 28
ManirBK:
. Abiooo oo
Re: Gunfire heard around Kano emir’s palace by seunayantokun(m): 4:41pm On May 28
That Ado Bayero doesn't want to tread the path of honour. The shame wey them go take im eyes see, e no go forget lailai.
Re: Gunfire heard around Kano emir’s palace by lonelydora: 5:50pm On May 28
Light78:
Just a gunfire and you guys are already scared.

I wonder what would happen if you guys witnessed war.

If a thief should release a bullet in a marketplace and hundreds of people scamper to safety, then those people are cowards.

Pretend like nothing happened after hearing the gunshot and watch the thief embarrassed.

Exactly @ the bolded.

In Port Harcourt, the kind of gun shot determines how serious you should take it. Local "oka" gun is casually shot to restore peace and orderliness in the streets. Nobody runs away when oka-made is shot.

You just run a little and take cover if pump action is fired. Then run for your life if Ak-47 is fired.

As a street boy, by their sound you shall know them.
Re: Gunfire heard around Kano emir’s palace by lonelydora: 5:53pm On May 28
kettykin:

Don't allow Nigeria happen to you, egetwhy

You too fear. Nothing dey happen
Re: Gunfire heard around Kano emir’s palace by DonroxyII: 6:00pm On May 28
rash47:
Sanusi is shameless for wanting that stool back, it's his desperation that is making kano cultural heritage a laughing stock. For a man that proud himself as a modern day young turk intelligentsia should not be found fighting over an institution that lack constitutional power.
I wonder ooo ....

Sanusi is not an Emir's Stuff ....

He is better as Minister of Environment than Emir of Kano ....

Sanusi like Wike, Oshiomole, El-rufai, Keyamo are not the Kinda people to be Enthroned even as President They Would Create Crisis cheesy

Sanusi shouldn't have accepted the offer but When Bigger Politics is at Play, What does jew like us Know cheesy
Re: Gunfire heard around Kano emir’s palace by Namigotalktru: 1:30am On May 29
HNICEARTH:

Same with Sanusi. In the first place, he also got it through the back door. It was well known that kwankwaso influenced the kingmakers to enthrone sanusi (no doubt he was also a prince) Over Ado's children.

Kwankwaso did that to spite Jonathan. When you desecrate your home, heritage and culture just to spite a stranger, you'd end up with nothings but ruins.

Jonathan is gone, but today and forever more, the kano emirate has been a mess since that singular act

Rubbish. Sanusi’s father was emir. He was removed by corrupt people because he was progressive and highlighted the plight of the poor. Bayero of blessed memory did nothing to aid the people of Kano and toed the line just like the current crop that were just removed.

By his death his courtiers and family were behaving the way this current one is by using the seat to beg for contracts upandan.

Sanusi is qualified by blood and knowledge. It is over and time to move on.
Re: Gunfire heard around Kano emir’s palace by Deepthoughts: 7:55am On May 29
AAAA67:
This Aminu is a huge disgrace to the highly reverted Ado Bauero family oof Kano.
He was a Saint when injustice favoured him, now want to be the devil when it's against him.
NDS has said he doesn't have a hand on his coming back.
He will regret it. He will be seriously humiliated out of Kano
most of you don't know that Aminu Ado Bayero was the Kano king makers original choice to succeed his father before kwankwaso used his powers as governor n a friend to sanusi to appoint sanusi as the emir,the appointment of sanusi by kwankwaso against the wishes of the Kano people through the king makers was the foundation of the injustice n the root cause of this problem,Aminu Ado Bayero is only fighting for was originally his,most of you are just carried away by sanusi's charisma n tongue sleekness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igwe Barr. Kenneth Maduka's Birthday: Dr. Maduka Celebrates His Brother / The Hidden History Of White Slavery! / 16 Fascinating African Tribal Traditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.