Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,247 members, 7,936,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

Pictures Of Newly Completed 6-Lane Ossah Road In Umuahia. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Newly Completed 6-Lane Ossah Road In Umuahia. (35922 Views)

Dapo Abiodun 6 Lane 8 KM Hospital Rd VS Alex Otti 6 Lane 3.5 KM Aguyi Ironsi Rd / Newly Completed Aba Township Flyover Decorated With Art Work (Pictures). / The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Newly Completed 6-Lane Ossah Road In Umuahia. by mbos: 1:03pm On May 29
black is the highest contrast colour to white

hence the best for clarity during bad weather

LOVEALAIGBO:

Probably Asia, but i hardly see it done in the UK or US!
Re: Pictures Of Newly Completed 6-Lane Ossah Road In Umuahia. by Obierika(m): 1:03pm On May 29
Good news for once grin
Re: Pictures Of Newly Completed 6-Lane Ossah Road In Umuahia. by tenpipsperday: 1:05pm On May 29
YorubaAssasin:
Red mud land... Igbo-made...

Na erosion and rain go wash am commot las las.

grin grin grin

And this will make all your problems to finish right?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Completed 6-Lane Ossah Road In Umuahia. by frisky2good(m): 1:08pm On May 29
EmeeNaka:
The road is beautiful.
Can we do away with this black and white painting of road and road demarcation?

Coal tar is black and u need contrasting colour for the markings
Re: Pictures Of Newly Completed 6-Lane Ossah Road In Umuahia. by zoomzoom(m): 1:14pm On May 29
[quote author=Confirmedzombie post=130191015]Substandard Road that erosion will wash away in 3 months time.

Otti is a scam.

Mtcheeeew

A wick*d soul spotted.
Continue!!, you've been RECOGNIZED !!.
Re: Pictures Of Newly Completed 6-Lane Ossah Road In Umuahia. by kevinexit(m): 1:14pm On May 29
EmeeNaka:
The road is beautiful.

I tire ooo. Go ebonyi, Dem even paint bridge.
For Canada here I nor see any paintings ooo

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Completed 6-Lane Ossah Road In Umuahia. by gabbytabby: 1:16pm On May 29
They are here bad belle people πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Confirmedzombie:
Substandard Road that erosion will wash away in 3 months time.

Otti is a scam.

Mtcheeeew
Re: Pictures Of Newly Completed 6-Lane Ossah Road In Umuahia. by HIPROFILE(m): 1:17pm On May 29
God Bless Mrs Nnenna Otti

God Bless Alex Otti

God Bless Abians

God bless Abia state!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Completed 6-Lane Ossah Road In Umuahia. by Tradepunter2: 1:19pm On May 29
Confirmedzombie:
Substandard Road that erosion will wash away in 3 months time.

Otti is a scam.

Mtcheeeew

Another dead brain .... Appreciate and move on

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Completed 6-Lane Ossah Road In Umuahia. by rigid123: 1:19pm On May 29
The poster is talking about the painting on the road demacator not the road line marking. The painting is too local and it is better to leave the original concrete color.
NwaliE01:

It's illegal for roads not to have markings.

Drivers are not meant to overtake other cars on an unmarked road.
Unmarked road simply means one lane, even if the road is wide enough to carry three cars.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Completed 6-Lane Ossah Road In Umuahia. by emmi14: 1:19pm On May 29
While the president is busy restoring the old national anthem "Nigeria, we hail thee".
Re: Pictures Of Newly Completed 6-Lane Ossah Road In Umuahia. by zionstaar75: 1:19pm On May 29
Landlord97:
Wow otti is working God bless Abia state and her leaders
u call this an achievement?you're a clown

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Completed 6-Lane Ossah Road In Umuahia. by Bluntemperor: 1:20pm On May 29
LOVEALAIGBO:

Probably Asia, but i hardly see it done in the UK or US!

Funny dues- you haven't seen- 6 -lanes Roads, even on the TV or films in USA.
You must still be a kid growing as adult,since this is in Abia alone!
Re: Pictures Of Newly Completed 6-Lane Ossah Road In Umuahia. by Saint99: 1:24pm On May 29
It is like Oti has a penchant for road construction.
Re: Pictures Of Newly Completed 6-Lane Ossah Road In Umuahia. by EmeeNaka: 1:26pm On May 29
frisky2good:

Coal tar is black and u need contrasting colour for the markings
I am not talking about marking of the asphalt. I am referring to the concrete that demarcated the opposite lanes. That black and white painting is not good.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Completed 6-Lane Ossah Road In Umuahia. by MaziX(m): 1:28pm On May 29
EmeeNaka:
The road is beautiful.
if u build house.. u no go paint am? Roads look beautiful when those colors are still intact
Re: Pictures Of Newly Completed 6-Lane Ossah Road In Umuahia. by tfelicityk(m): 1:30pm On May 29
Congratulations to the the Abia State indigenes and Nigerians at large.

The government should bring manufacturing and processing industries investors into the state. There are lots of mineral resources in the neighboring states which they can turn into finish goods.
Re: Pictures Of Newly Completed 6-Lane Ossah Road In Umuahia. by Igbek76: 1:40pm On May 29
Low quality job!
1/2 loaf of bread is better than non.
East too suffer for infrastructure.
Re: Pictures Of Newly Completed 6-Lane Ossah Road In Umuahia. by TYCO77: 1:41pm On May 29
[color=#000099][/color]
EmeeNaka:
The road is beautiful.
Can we do away with this black and white painting of kerbside and concrete demarcating opposite lanes?

It is for safety purpose not aesthetics.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Completed 6-Lane Ossah Road In Umuahia. by target100: 1:42pm On May 29
The white and black paint is meant to reflect at night when driving and to also assist the driver identify comstruction objects
What I think we should do is improve on ut by adding glitters etc so that even as ut wears off the reflective capability remains.

EmeeNaka:
The road is beautiful.
Can we do away with this black and white painting of kerbside and concrete demarcating opposite lanes?
Re: Pictures Of Newly Completed 6-Lane Ossah Road In Umuahia. by Kaiser20: 1:43pm On May 29
If the road is not built Like the German Autobahn or Japanese highway we will not accept it.
Re: Pictures Of Newly Completed 6-Lane Ossah Road In Umuahia. by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:45pm On May 29
EmeeNaka:
I know these.
I am referring to that concrete wall that demarcated the opposite lanes. The white and black marking on them

Nice one bros! Was wondering when someone will get the point we’re making! πŸ™‚
Re: Pictures Of Newly Completed 6-Lane Ossah Road In Umuahia. by Okiton: 1:49pm On May 29
nnachukz:
Wait a little, those who hate good thing because it is not from within them will soon show face.
They will look for an excuse of any sort to criticize this.

The bastard child of a failed father called yarimo will some come here to cry
Re: Pictures Of Newly Completed 6-Lane Ossah Road In Umuahia. by Ubanz: 1:57pm On May 29
EmeeNaka:
The road is beautiful.

It aids night driving.
Re: Pictures Of Newly Completed 6-Lane Ossah Road In Umuahia. by MightySparrow: 1:57pm On May 29
EmeeNaka:
The road is beautiful.
Re: Pictures Of Newly Completed 6-Lane Ossah Road In Umuahia. by MightySparrow: 1:58pm On May 29
EmeeNaka:
The road is beautiful.

I think it is a code with meaning
Re: Pictures Of Newly Completed 6-Lane Ossah Road In Umuahia. by dododawa1: 1:58pm On May 29
gulder
Re: Pictures Of Newly Completed 6-Lane Ossah Road In Umuahia. by tranxo(m): 1:58pm On May 29
EmeeNaka:
The road is beautiful.
.what would you suggest instead?
Re: Pictures Of Newly Completed 6-Lane Ossah Road In Umuahia. by MasterTeeUSA: 1:58pm On May 29
Yellow and Gold is actually the safest color to use that will be obvious at night. I guess the Black and White contrast helps too.

EmeeNaka:
The road is beautiful.
Re: Pictures Of Newly Completed 6-Lane Ossah Road In Umuahia. by boxypane(m): 1:59pm On May 29
These set of Governors in the East are trying on road infrastructure. Especially Abia and Anambra. I no know of others o.
Re: Pictures Of Newly Completed 6-Lane Ossah Road In Umuahia. by MightySparrow: 2:03pm On May 29
YorubaAssasin:
Red mud land... Igbo-made...

Na erosion and rain go wash am commot las las.

grin grin grin

Haha nah. Otti is working to show us what Obi is capable of delivering.

Can you really say this man has done more than Makinde in Oyo State?

I doubt it.
Let us keep watching for you the next four years.
Re: Pictures Of Newly Completed 6-Lane Ossah Road In Umuahia. by Image123(m): 2:03pm On May 29
EmeeNaka:
The road is beautiful.

Why? It's safer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

1st Class Graduate, FULAA Alumni, Others Die In Car Crash / Cows Dead As Lorry And Bus Collide In Lagos (Photos) / US-Iran Face-Off: Tougher Screening Awaits Nigerian Travellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.