Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,385 members, 7,961,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 06:27 PM

See What I Ordered For Online, And See What Was Delivered To Me. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See What I Ordered For Online, And See What Was Delivered To Me. (280 Views)

What I Ordered Vs What I Got: Man Calls Out Jumia Over Wrong Product (Video/pic) / Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic / See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Ordered For Online, And See What Was Delivered To Me. by CharleyBright(m): 5:13pm On May 29
Hello Everyone,
I order items regularly online, and today I was really pissed and felt scammed. I ordered for a HP Celeron Stream 14 Silver colored Laptop as they advertised. HP Stream 14 is a 14" Screen Laptop. And today the item was delivered. But behold, it was a HP Celeron Stream 11 ( 11" Screen) and black color that they sent.
They advertised 14" screen Silver colored Laptop and they are delivering a 11" Screen Black colored Laptop to me.
That is preposterous!!!
Am I not being scammed.
This is one of the disadvantages of ordering items online. Sellers feel they can just send whatever item they please irrespective of specifications they indicated online, then they expect buyers to just part with their monies for purchases below expectations.
Imagine delivering a 11" screen Laptop instead of a 14" screen that I ordered for as advertised.
I would have even managed the color if it was even 14" they delivered. But 11" screen is too small, and it is a NO, NO for me.

I am immediately returning it and requesting for my money returned.

Re: See What I Ordered For Online, And See What Was Delivered To Me. by Mrexcell(m): 6:31pm On May 29
I thought you are supposed to inspect what u ordered before making any payment?
Re: See What I Ordered For Online, And See What Was Delivered To Me. by CharleyBright(m): 7:57pm On May 29
Mrexcell:
I thought you are supposed to inspect what u ordered before making any payment?

The item is sealed at point of delivery by delivery man.
You will have to unbox the item when you get home.
Re: See What I Ordered For Online, And See What Was Delivered To Me. by onlinestaff247: 7:58pm On May 29
CharleyBright:
Hello Everyone,
I order items regularly online, and today I was really pissed and felt scammed. I ordered for a HP Celeron Stream 14 Silver colored Laptop as they advertised. HP Stream 14 is a 14" Screen Laptop. And today the item was delivered. But behold, it was a HP Celeron Stream 11 ( 11" Screen) and black color that they sent.
They advertised 14" screen Silver colored Laptop and they are delivering a 11" Screen Black colored Laptop to me.
That is preposterous!!!
Am I not being scammed.
This is one of the disadvantages of ordering items online. Sellers feel they can just send whatever item they please irrespective of specifications they indicated online, then they expect buyers to just part with their monies for purchases below expectations.
Imagine delivering a 11" screen Laptop instead of a 14" screen that I ordered for as advertised.
I would have even managed the color if it was even 14" they delivered. But 11" screen is too small, and it is a NO, NO for me.

I am immediately returning it and requesting for my money returned.

You forgot to state the site and price of the laptop.

Maybe, you want others to fall victims too by not revealing all the information necessarily for potential buyers to avert the same scenario.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Heritage Bank Depositors Updates / Paper Bag (Souvenir) Production and Printing Service / How I Made My First 6 Figure Profit On Bybit After So Much Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.