Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,247 members, 7,936,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia (42466 Views)

Lagos-Calabar Highway: FG Reroutes Mega Project, Slashes Lanes To Six / Awka Fun City Internal Road Dualisation Commenced (video) / Subsidy: FCT To Develop Lanes As FRSC Wants Nigerians To Embrace Bicycles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Workch: 11:12pm On May 30
updatechange:

😂😂😂 OLRBRK you no even fit proof me wrong chai 😂😭🤣
At least I can prove you right that housing in those pictures are shit 😂

And no human should live in those. It's a pity
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Workch: 11:13pm On May 30
Alexiiydon:
you are not serious outskirt wasn’t snap in the picture that road leads to the main city you can say the other that wasn’t shown is the outskirt but this , there is nothing you can say to convince me
it seems that you are a psychiatric patient. I need to let you be

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Alexiiydon: 11:15pm On May 30
Workch:
it seems that you are a psychiatric patient. I need to let you be
so why are you crying since because someone who has sense will know the real mad person here ,we’re talking and you keep using all sort of stupid words like you’re pained that your so call city is a bush
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by swagana: 11:15pm On May 30
Magabush1:

6km road about 30 billion naira . The same mouth you guys use to praise him is the same mouth u guys will use to curse him

You get it wrong.
It is PH road Aba that is 6.7km not Ossai road Umuahia which is 3.something km.
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Kafirbigot: 11:17pm On May 30
Ozuor na only one picture carry six lane na...

Why una dey this stupid sef .

Anyway you won the bet ..

Post Aza make I credit you...

I

updatechange:
More
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by AskNgige2: 11:21pm On May 30
Obowo will be more sweet .

I wish Obowo is in Abia cos we are just 5mins away
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by ruggedtimi(m): 11:28pm On May 30
Workch:
It's 6 lanes.
There's nothing like 3 lanes. It's 3lanes on each side.
is 3 lanes...bro. 3 lanes on each side.
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:29pm On May 30
Confirmedzombie:
Look at the substandard Road that Otti spent 60billon to construct.

Who did Abians offend ?

Otti is a scam. No 2nd Term for Otti. We Abians will never vote Otti come 2927.

Governor Otti has really removed food from the mouth of APC supporters over here on Nairaland....

I know how they often run to produce pictures of Aba roads and tag it the worst part of South East ....

I wonder which state in South East now that they will use again... lols

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Benmob: 11:29pm On May 30
Confirmedzombie:
Look at the substandard Road that Otti spent 60billon to construct.

Who did Abians offend ?

Otti is a scam. No 2nd Term for Otti. We Abians will never vote Otti come 2927.

that why ur brain is scam also for talking rubbish to someone that is doing well in d state,why ur tinubu one years in office is a mess
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Workch: 11:30pm On May 30
ruggedtimi:
is 3 lanes...bro. 3 lanes on each side.
It's 6lanes, 3 each side.
If it's 8 lanes then it's 4 each side.
Double lane is 1 each side.

Did you skip maths classes?
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by deji17: 11:32pm On May 30
Raskimonojendor:

The 3.5km road 😂

Eboes love to deceive themselves.. grin grin
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Workch: 11:36pm On May 30
deji17:

You that is telling yourself the truth but still live in mud houses

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Benmob: 11:37pm On May 30
deji17:

Igbo not eboes mumu Oloshi
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by deji17: 11:39pm On May 30
Benmob:
Igbo not eboes mumu
Igbon , is that you? grin grin
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by deji17: 11:41pm On May 30
Workch:
You that is telling yourself the truth but still live in mud houses

No point dragging anything with you. You guys are the lowest of the low. Okoro feeling funky.. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by dragunov: 11:54pm On May 30
swagana:
Beautiful.

For where? Any road construction that is devoid of side walks, drain, and proper side aesthetics is poor quality. I give that stretch of bitumen just 3 months of rainfall and truck plying. Trust me😉
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by swagana: 11:58pm On May 30
dragunov:

For where? Any road construction that is devoid of side walks, drain, and proper side aesthetics is poor quality. I give that stretch of bitumen just 3 months of rainfall and truck plying. Trust me😉

Who told you it doesn't have side walk and drainage?
The drainage is covered and also serves as the side walk.
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Konjiboii: 11:59pm On May 30
God when deliver Abians go do am for Bayelsans.
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by assholemods: 12:12am On May 31
Absuchat:

And uninterrupted light.
Something no state in Nigeria can boost of
Indeed! Uninterrupted light only in some part of Aba and Umuahia! You are celebrating six lanes roads. Bonny Island had been having uninterrupted light for years and Ogba Egbama Ndoni LGA of Rivers State. You are here bragging that no state in Nigeria can boost of that. You are just waking up from 25 years of PDP poverty reign in Abia so I don't blame you, it seems to that you are in heaven. Besides you Igbos make to much noise over nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by assholemods: 12:13am On May 31
Kafirbigot:
This statement from you shows primal lack of understanding.

The major issue is this...let him DO the road. Is APC not Incharge of EFCC ? Do the needful na.

Why the concern sef..

Is this OGUN?, where Dapo Abiodun has FINISHED renovating with Propaganda?

Abegi shift make I breathe.

Olodo! They always have ways to change the narratives bloody hypocrites... Not your fault you now have a better governor. Where where you for 25 years when all your governors in Abia destroyed the state. You dey get mouth call Ogun..........bounce!
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Workch: 12:15am On May 31
deji17:

No point dragging anything with you. You guys are the lowest of the low. Okoro feeling funky.. grin grin
It's true but we can't low as low as living in mud houses in 21st century
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by soullove1881(m): 12:18am On May 31
Workch:
Otti broke the jinx.

Six lanes Port Harcourt road, Aba and Six lanes Abia tower to onu-Imo is next

But why six lanes? Are there no abandoned roads across the state that needs urgent attention 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by deji17: 12:22am On May 31
Workch:
It's true but we can't low as low as living in mud houses in 21st century
You love to deceive yourself . That is the hard part dealing with deluded people. It's waste of time. So usually people just ignore you in your delusion. Normal people don't argue with mad men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Kafirbigot: 12:25am On May 31
You wan insult with style come dey vex when I call a failure like Abiodun.. grin

Guy rest... grin

assholemods:

Olodo! They always have ways to change the narratives bloody hypocrites... Not your fault you now have a better governor. Where where you for 25 years when all your governors in Abia destroyed the state. You dey get mouth call Ogun..........bounce!
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by humblespirit: 12:27am On May 31
Nigerians, u all c how obi pple dey celebrate 6 lane road in 2024.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by EmekaBlue(m): 1:10am On May 31
Happy AlexOtti Day

God don pick Abia state people call

Governor wey dey work
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:26am On May 31
Do we call this a 3 lane road or six lane. I'm confused.
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by deji17: 1:58am On May 31
You will see Seyi Makinde constructing 72 km roads, 26 km roads etc and there will be no noise. But you see this backward, noisy Igbo, they will celebrate everything including 3 km roads and Julius Berger signage if it is done in Aba by Gbajue Party Governor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by seniorkachion(m): 2:05am On May 31
Patojargz:

Na death trap

Not true. It was in good condition but only 4 lane.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by dragunov: 2:09am On May 31
swagana:

Who told you it doesn't have side walk and drainage?
The drainage is covered and also serves as the side walk.
I give una just 3 months.
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by strangest(m): 2:24am On May 31
Raskimonojendor:

Yes they are healthy

Please don't start

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by assholemods: 2:30am On May 31
Kafirbigot:
You wan insult with style come dey vex when I call a failure like Abiodun.. grin

Guy rest... grin

Wetin concern me with Abiodun? Do you think I am people like you that follows politicians that messes them up? Don't change the narrative face the facts that I threw at you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Escaping Death: My Journey Through America / 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash / Friends Travelling To Abuja From Kaduna Die In Terrible Accident(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.