Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,249 members, 7,936,818 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:53 AM

Other Regions In Nigeria Do Not Have Moral Right To Advice Southeast On Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Other Regions In Nigeria Do Not Have Moral Right To Advice Southeast On Biafra (1047 Views)

Mind Game Played By Northerners Over Southeast On VAT (photo) / Shehu Sani: Southern States Have Moral Rights To Demand Presidency / Saraki Doesn't Have Moral Principle - Lai Mohammed Blasts Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Other Regions In Nigeria Do Not Have Moral Right To Advice Southeast On Biafra by Obiedun(m): 10:14pm On May 30
Danzakidakura:
all I see is bitterness around you.
If you know what is good for you, just find your way and stop quoting me. I am not the architect of your problem. Stop venting your bitterners on me
Re: Other Regions In Nigeria Do Not Have Moral Right To Advice Southeast On Biafra by PeterObi4LP: 10:32pm On May 30
Workch:
Yeah, it's a fair enough.
Then stop gaslighting them.

Make Nigeria attractive and they will stop. Nigeria is not attractive and that's why people flee everyday.

It's totally logical to not associate with something that does not work

The best gift I gifted myself after Inec selection is to leave Nigeria to UK. And nothing will ever make me return back to Nigeria until I become a citizen that will guarantee me to go and come back anytime.

1 Like

Re: Other Regions In Nigeria Do Not Have Moral Right To Advice Southeast On Biafra by BigIyanga: 10:34pm On May 30
Workch:
The reason is because none of these regions is actually working in the real sense.
Nigeria in itself is not working, on what ground do you want to convince an average southeasterner on Biafra?
What argument exactly do you want to put forward?

Is it because Nigeria is working and moving forward so we can join or because everyone is employed and living fine and naira is doing well?

Whats your logical argument to present to a sane person from southeast to stop supporting Biafra?

Let's tell ourselves the truth.
On what basis are you going to convince an average Igbo from Aba who has Biafra ideology to stop supporting Biafra and follow Nigeria?

For me, the only argument would have been that Nigeria is doing well economically and in development strides, but that's not the case, Nigeria is not attractive to those people and she's not worth it.
You can't blame them for not wanting to have anything to do with somthing that's obviously not working.

Nothing is going to make sense to them unless the Biafra except Nigeria is working
STFU. If you were asked to sit at home during WAEC/JAMB exams.. you would have turned to be an agbero at Upper Iweka or Ariaria Market..
Re: Other Regions In Nigeria Do Not Have Moral Right To Advice Southeast On Biafra by Workch: 10:58pm On May 30
BigIyanga:

STFU. If you were asked to sit at home during WAEC/JAMB exams.. you would have turned to be an agbero at Upper Iweka or Ariaria Market..
You don't have the moral right to advice anyone since your country is not even working with the waec you have been writing.

Just fix the country first before advising people. Idiots who cannot run a country properly cannot tell others how to run their own societies.

1 Like

Re: Other Regions In Nigeria Do Not Have Moral Right To Advice Southeast On Biafra by HilcomTech(m): 2:30am On May 31
PeterObi4LP:

The best gift I gifted myself after Inec selection is to leave Nigeria to UK. And nothing will ever make me return back to Nigeria until I become a citizen that will guarantee me to go and come back anytime.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

It takes a very DULL 3rd class citizen to think he would be missed

1 Like

Re: Other Regions In Nigeria Do Not Have Moral Right To Advice Southeast On Biafra by HilcomTech(m): 2:32am On May 31
Workch:
You don't have the moral right to advice anyone since your country is not even working with the waec you have been writing.

Just fix the country first before advising people. Idiots who cannot run a country properly cannot tell others how to run their own societies.

The day we boot out the liability biafla out of Nigeria, the country will certainly work
Re: Other Regions In Nigeria Do Not Have Moral Right To Advice Southeast On Biafra by PeterObi4LP: 10:48am On May 31
HilcomTech:

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

It takes a very DULL 3rd class citizen to think he would be missed

Animal pigs like you. E pain you that I left you in that thing called country. No be me put frustration in your daily life.

1 Like

Re: Other Regions In Nigeria Do Not Have Moral Right To Advice Southeast On Biafra by HilcomTech(m): 1:10pm On May 31
PeterObi4LP:

Animal pigs like you. E pain you that I left you in that thing called country. No be me put frustration in your daily life.

Wonders shall never end...

IP0B wey dey chop human meat sef dey talk.

All these people wey enter Europe by sea wey half of them die inside sea. You don't even have document and always running and hiding from Police. The only job for people like you in Europe is to be cleaning toilets.

Na diplomatic I be... I am being paid by the Nigerian anytime I am in Europe and America.

IP0B 3rd class citizens can never get my kind of priviledge
Re: Other Regions In Nigeria Do Not Have Moral Right To Advice Southeast On Biafra by PeterObi4LP: 1:41pm On May 31
HilcomTech:

Wonders shall never end...

IP0B wey dey chop human meat sef dey talk.

All these people wey enter Europe by sea wey half of them die inside sea. You don't even have document and always running and hiding from Police. The only job for people like you in Europe is to be cleaning toilets.

Na diplomatic I be... I am being paid by the Nigerian anytime I am in Europe and America.

IP0B 3rd class citizens can never get my kind of priviledge

Normally I don't give people like you attention because you no reach. But to put the record straight, I'm a Research student (Ph.D) at Liverpool Hope University. My wife too is doing her M.Sc same University. No be everybody Japa via Mediterranean sea.

No be me put frustrations in your daily life.

You lot start calling me Igbo, Ipob and ESN because of my monica and believe in Peter Obi. How daft y'all can be. I welcome y'all calling me all sorted of name as long as it does not affect my bank account, study and work. Keep the name calling coming while I make progress. You still dey Nija no forget

1 Like

Re: Other Regions In Nigeria Do Not Have Moral Right To Advice Southeast On Biafra by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:46pm On May 31
PeterObi4LP:

Can u help me with 5k please?
Re: Other Regions In Nigeria Do Not Have Moral Right To Advice Southeast On Biafra by HilcomTech(m): 6:14pm On Jun 01
PeterObi4LP:

Normally I don't give people like you attention because you no reach. But to put the record straight, I'm a Research student (Ph.D) at Liverpool Hope University. My wife too is doing her M.Sc same University. No be everybody Japa via Mediterranean sea.

No be me put frustrations in your daily life.

You lot start calling me Igbo, Ipob and ESN because of my monica and believe in Peter Obi. How daft y'all can be. I welcome y'all calling me all sorted of name as long as it does not affect my bank account, study and work. Keep the name calling coming while I make progress. You still dey Nija no forget

No be only Liverpool, LiverSea.

Person wey enter Europe by sea wey dey clean toilets fa.

Mediterranean Sea water don damage your brain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: Security Operatives Scramble For Food With Lagos Protesters / The Federal Government Has Resumed The Payment Of 70,000 Minimum Wage.. / How Should Politicians Be Elected?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.