Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,506 members, 7,961,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 09:02 AM

Does Police Arrest Affect My Police Report? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Does Police Arrest Affect My Police Report? (551 Views)

Does Police Have The Right To Stop And Search a car For Having This? / The Truth And Police Report Abt Ezinne Mirabel Tiktok Girl Killed In Ebonyi.. / Does Police Have Right To Ask For A Laptop Receipt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Police Arrest Affect My Police Report? by mediclife1987(m): 6:59am On May 31
He
Re: Does Police Arrest Affect My Police Report? by Mynd44: 7:27am On May 31
The last 2 are just arrests, the records might not exist sef.

You see that first one, it will stick forever.

Plus, you seem to have a thing for assaulting women, are you sure you don't need help?

1 Like

Re: Does Police Arrest Affect My Police Report? by NaijaCover(m): 7:28am On May 31
Hmmmmmm
Re: Does Police Arrest Affect My Police Report? by osmosis101(m): 9:01am On May 31
U free bro....
Nothing is digitalized in Nigeria....
If na advanced country it will affect....
Me never see a police station in Nigeria with laptop/desktop...
All na higher education notebook and pen

1 Like

Re: Does Police Arrest Affect My Police Report? by anonymuz(m): 9:02am On May 31
Mynd44:

Plus, you seem to have a thing for assaulting women, are you sure you don't need help?
he needs help. I think is suffering from anger issue.
Re: Does Police Arrest Affect My Police Report? by mediclife1987(m): 9:27am On May 31
Mynd44:

I take women too seriously, I know I need help when it comes to women.

I can easily overlook the misdemeanors of a man, but women are extremely annoying with theirs, to the point i break.

I've almost given up on the prospects of getting married, as I've come to realize that's the way women are, so we're like parallel lines that'll never meet.
Re: Does Police Arrest Affect My Police Report? by mediclife1987(m): 9:32am On May 31
anonymuz:
he needs help. I think is suffering from anger issue.

You're right, being brought up as the last born under female leadership, comprising my Mother, 1st & 2nd born who were all women who lorded it over the rest of we males ina domineering manner; and had no paternal figure.

My low frustration threshold for women is like an internal revolt trying to totally avoid what I went through in their hands.

I know I need help.

1 Like

Re: Does Police Arrest Affect My Police Report? by mediclife1987(m): 9:35am On May 31
Mynd44:

That first one na Sharia now. Shey e go matter ni?

Well even if it does, na staying out late to shayo now, I don't think it'll stop me jarey.

So e no go affect my police report if them ask ba?
Re: Does Police Arrest Affect My Police Report? by anonymuz(m): 1:46pm On May 31
mediclife1987:

You're right, being brought up as the last born under female leadership, comprising my Mother, 1st & 2nd born who were all women who lorded it over the rest of we males ina domineering manner; and had no paternal figure.

My low frustration threshold for women is like an internal revolt trying to totally avoid what I went through in their hands.

I know I need help.
I see, I will just advise you to let your past go, you're a grown up man now, whether you like it or not, you are going to have a woman by your side one day, though women are wired same way, "nagging". Avoiding them during misunderstanding is the best.
Re: Does Police Arrest Affect My Police Report? by BigYash: 2:04pm On May 31
Ok
Re: Does Police Arrest Affect My Police Report? by Truckpusher(m): 2:13pm On May 31
You people keep exposing these shortfalls online until they pick it up and make it a pre-requisite and refuse to grant you Visas when you've sold everything to japa. I used to think Nigerians are smart people , you guys are not smart - You're dumber than a poop.

1 Like

Re: Does Police Arrest Affect My Police Report? by mediclife1987(m): 4:52pm On May 31
anonymuz:
I see, I will just advise you to let your past go, you're a grown up man now, whether you like it or not, you are going to have a woman by your side one day, though women are wired same way, "nagging". Avoiding them during misunderstanding is the best.

You can guess my age from the numbers included in my username, and I'm still not even eager for marriage.

Na to Japa be my major aim now...

2 Likes

Re: Does Police Arrest Affect My Police Report? by mediclife1987(m): 4:53pm On May 31
Truckpusher:
You people keep exposing these shortfalls online until they pick it up and make it a pre-requisite and refuse to grant you Visas when you've sold everything to japa. I used to think Nigerians are smart people , you guys are not smart - You're dumber than a poop.

Okay should I close the thread then?
Re: Does Police Arrest Affect My Police Report? by youngrichnigga: 6:29am On Jun 01
If those last two get in your file and police puts it on your character report, then Otilor na your name especially with UK, you'll be blacklisted from getting certain kinds of jobs especially those that requires you working with vulnerable people (elderly, kids and ladies) generally undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Does Police Arrest Affect My Police Report? by Thomthom(m): 6:58am On Jun 01
Calm your anger issue... You see women thy get one kind character wey u no fit understand.. Nothing like good woman out there.. the day u become broke , you become a useless man at home... No let woman matter dey carry u go station

2 Likes

Re: Does Police Arrest Affect My Police Report? by anonymuz(m): 10:59am On Jun 01
mediclife1987:

You can guess my age from the numbers included in my username, and I'm still not even eager for marriage.

Na to Japa be my major aim now...
japa Na in sure pass bro.which country u like.
Re: Does Police Arrest Affect My Police Report? by DoctorShomo: 7:27pm On Sep 21
mediclife1987:

I take women too seriously, I know I need help when it comes to women.

I can easily overlook the misdemeanors of a man, but women are extremely annoying with theirs, to the point i break.

I've almost given up on the prospects of getting married, as I've come to realize that's the way women are, so we're like parallel lines that'll never meet.

The reason why you can overlook trespass of a man is because you know a man can defend himself.

It's clear that you are a coward

(1) (Reply)

Naija In Malaysia - Emdee Exposes All / Police Man Asking For Money From My Little Brother… / "Smoking Causes Cancer" But Why Do Smokers Ignore Warnings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.