Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,247 members, 7,936,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:43 AM

Nigerians That Died As A Result Of Poor Healthcare System - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerians That Died As A Result Of Poor Healthcare System (298 Views)

See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) / Many Patients Dying Of Poor Medical Attention - Osagie Ehanire / COVID-19: Boss Mustapha Reverses Self, Says He's Aware Of Poor Healthcare System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians That Died As A Result Of Poor Healthcare System by eejo(m): 11:02am On May 31
This stories will show Nigerians how close they are to death due to massive Government failure to invest in our Healthcare facilities. Names changed to protect identity of the Dead. mr Jon walk into the Hospital for Appendix operation and after the operation he was transfer to the ward. 8 hours later he complained that he cannot breathe properly and even with oxygen face mask. Jon died 1 hour later with his girlfriend holding his hands. if facilities were provided Jon will be intubated , CT scan done and when the cause is solve, wake him back to his girlfriend. Jon died because the Government failed him and as at today many Nigerians are still dying in similar way. National Health Service is the solution to this problem and am not going to rest till it becomes a reality.
Re: Nigerians That Died As A Result Of Poor Healthcare System by Hollybratt(m): 11:19am On May 31
Hey chap cheesy Firslty your topic said "Nigerians......" but you mentioned just a person, try to improve in your english. Normally i support your observation,

IRMC
Re: Nigerians That Died As A Result Of Poor Healthcare System by eejo(m): 11:46am On May 31
Hollybratt:
Hey chap cheesy Firslty your topic said "Nigerians......" but you mentioned just a person, try to improve in your english. Normally i support your observation,

IRMC
many more stories to come, this is the first one
Re: Nigerians That Died As A Result Of Poor Healthcare System by eejo(m): 12:00pm On May 31
Don was a wealthy Man develop chest pain during wedding celebration of his son in the village. Collapse 1 hour later, no Ambulance services, and died before getting him to the nearest hospital. If Health care system was working he would have called for help and be saved. If you have a cardiac arrest in Nigeria nothing will save you. National Health Insurance is solution to this issue.
Re: Nigerians That Died As A Result Of Poor Healthcare System by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:29pm On May 31
Now you know why your political elite rush to Europe and the US for the slightest medical condition! They’ve left the underpaid, overworked, ill-equipped harassed and short-tempered Nigerian medical personnel for you lowly lot to take your chances with!

Remember to say your last prayers when being wheeled into the operating theatre for a procedure even as minor as removal of your appendix! Then go for thanksgiving if you make it out of there alive and all organs still intact!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians That Died As A Result Of Poor Healthcare System by Niok: 10:55pm On Aug 05
Re: Nigerians That Died As A Result Of Poor Healthcare System by Addme: 10:08am On Aug 06
Our health care system is next to nothing. I was once in government hospital and what I saw made .e pray never to have any course to visit that place again. It was an eyesore.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Quickly Regain Weight After An Illness That Made Me Lose Weight? / To Learn It Extensions Just / In The Conclusive Studies, 344 Volunteers Aged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.