Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,247 members, 7,936,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army (4186 Views)

"Condemn The Mass Murder Genocide In Gaza" – Fani-Kayode Begs President Tinubu / Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani / The 3.29% Turnout At The Aba North/south Bye-election Is Worrisome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by DMerciful(m): 6:29am On Jun 02
Lets agree to disagree
sunboy:

100% I’m a Yoruba I didn’t even vote for Tinubu lmao

If you know all this, then stop playing that victim card.
Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Zulu11zulu: 6:32am On Jun 02
Ezewuzie01:
For many decades, Aba was an abandoned pig farm. Though Otti is trying slowly with massive propaganda to fix its battered image, it is obvious that Aba residents have not shaken off the pigsty behaviour of dirtiness and violence it has long been known for.
always talking aut of points tell us the geto call state you come from so wee can compare them with abia.
Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Front0lane: 6:33am On Jun 02
Is madness plaguing your head ?!

Obaranje:
oga please with due respect speak for yourself don't speak for everyone please

1 Like

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by garykoeman: 6:34am On Jun 02
sunboy:

I am not even talking about you voting for Tinubu nor did I mention Atiku.

I am just pointing out your hypocrisy that’s all. Build bridge with other regions if you want to win election not burn them.

Tinubu is a criminal, what about Atiku? And other politicians on the ballot 😂😂😂

If you can’t take it, don’t dish it and call it gang up cos things don’t go your way.

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by garykoeman: 6:35am On Jun 02
DMerciful:
Tinubu does not mean Yorubas. You want Igbos to vote for a criminal drug baron and a very corrupt man because he is Yoruba? Didn't Igbos vote for Obasanjo thats most loved?

There's gang up and you know it

Shallow mentality.

Pot calling kettle black.

Can u post tinubu pics where he was arrested as a drug baron.

If u can post I pics and I will post hundred of ur kindred arrested for cocaine trafficking.

If tinubu can't be voted for because he is a drug dealers as u accused.

Ibo should not be allowed to determine who will govern Nigeria because most of ur people are into the same drug business.

1 Like

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by sunboy(m): 6:38am On Jun 02
loffyloffy:

Only Igbos are good enough..from their point of view

Exactly what pissed me off! Whenever Anybody who doesn’t do what they want, they start calling names and playing the victim card. Will it ever end ?

1 Like

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by DMerciful(m): 6:44am On Jun 02
He is very corrupt, a certificate forger, mandate thief and narcotics trafficker
garykoeman:

Shallow mentality.

Pot calling kettle black.

Can u post tinubu pics where he was arrested as a drug baron.

If u can post I pics and I will post hundred of ur kindred arrested for cocaine trafficking.

If tinubu can't be voted for because he is a drug dealers as u accused.

Ibo should not be allowed to determine who will govern Nigeria because most of ur people are into the same drug business.

1 Like

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by garykoeman: 6:52am On Jun 02
DMerciful:
He is very corrupt, a certificate forger, mandate thief and narcotics trafficker

Mandate thief and ur fraudulent messiah is doing babi-allah up north.

1 Like

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Sultanofpiglets: 7:19am On Jun 02
This EKPA answer sweet me die

richie240:
Why una run nau?
WHy not wait and face the army?

Na so ojukwu take hand draw wahala wey pass him destiny come run away to ivory coast after sacrificing close to 1 million to god of stubbornness.
grin

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Sultanofpiglets: 7:20am On Jun 02
cheesy

garykoeman:

Mandate thief and ur fraudulent messiah is doing babi-allah up north.

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by garykoeman: 7:27am On Jun 02
Sultanofpiglets:
cheesy

Ekpa is setting up this boys scout up for massacre.

Body go tell them in due time.
Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Sultanofpiglets: 7:29am On Jun 02
So it's not IPOB again...

Anyway as for now ..

Boys Scout 5-
Sophisticated Army -0

Retaliate quick...

SE is eagerly waiting... cool

garykoeman:

Ekpa is setting up this boys scout up for massacre.

Body go tell them in due time.
Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by garykoeman: 7:48am On Jun 02
Sultanofpiglets:
So it's not IPOB again...

Anyway as for now ..

Boys Scout 5-
Sophisticated Army -0

Retaliate quick...

SE is eagerly waiting... cool

Fulltime IPOB boys scout 5

Army 3000
Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Sultanofpiglets: 7:57am On Jun 02
Now I understand how pained you are..

During the BIAFRA war they killed more than this na...

IGBOs mourned and you cheered and mocked them.

Now just 5 , you have been crying, not because of LOVE, but because you want genocide to occur again. My Answer:...

No shaking...

Let the retaliation start...

Una need see total action...anyway..

@mazisimonekpa says hi...

garykoeman:

Fulltime IPOB boys scout 5

Army 3000

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by sunboy(m): 8:27am On Jun 02
garykoeman:

Ibo no fear army but fear UGM that the young and old hide under their bed for fear.

Ordinary play wey civilian man MC olu play with ur people everybody close shop.

continue to chest beat.

Coward people.

They will never agree to the hypocrisy.
Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by abbasajao(m): 8:47am On Jun 02
Workch:
While I vehemently condemn the dastardly attack on the Nigerian army In Aba, but it's better for them to do due deligence instead of attacking innocent people. We are not scared of them, no sane person should even be scared of this unprofessional armed force. If need arises, we will defend our land with our blood like our fathers did.
Igbos are not known to be intimidated. We don't care about the gang up by other Nigerian tribes against us, if there's a need to defend ourselves, we will do it.

And yes, we will keep telling our children about the Nigerian gang up against igbo people until the country does the right thing just like our fathers did.

We are not scared of the army, you can go to a minority to tribe elsewhere and threaten them, not the igbos.
And have you ever taken time to study the result of your fathers' defence? You will never learn.
Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Harddiskng(m): 9:09am On Jun 02
Burruchaga71:
I've been telling people this. If army misbehave, I swear with my mother's grave, we will handled them roughly.
Igbo boys are very very angry about them.

Bounch of ZOMBIES....

You think Nairaland is anonymous.

What you just wrote is inciting violence against the army of the federal republic of Nigeria, a sovereign state.

So many of you have no brain.

You think you are safe, where you are typing this nonsense. If DSS lay their hands on you and your family and give you small terrorist treatment; you will start to lament abi undecided
Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by richie240: 9:12am On Jun 02
My ppl talk say "tick dey kee himself e say e dey kee dog".

You destroy your own region, support those who destroy it (courtsey ipóbs,) run to another region, turn it into IDP CAMPS, yet make your hosts ur enemies and the ones who caused your sorrows your friend bcus of 'blodahood'.

Onwuzuruike was right after all!
It's confirmed!!!
cool
Sultanofpiglets:
This EKPA answer sweet me die

Sultanofpiglets:
This @mazisimobekpa statement pain una well well...

See am again..

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Sultanofpiglets: 9:17am On Jun 02
This @mazisimobekpa statement pain una well well...

See am again..

richie240:
My ppl talk say "tick dey kee himself e say e dey kee dog".

You destroy your own region, support those who destroy it (courtsey ipóbs,) run to another region, turn it into IDP CAMPS, yet make your hosts ur enemies and the ones who caused your sorrows your friend bcus of 'blodahood'.

Onwuzuruike was right after all!
It's confirmed!!!
cool

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Emmanuel909090: 12:36pm On Jun 02
shocked
Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Ohraykon: 1:38pm On Jun 02
Workch:
While I vehemently condemn the dastardly attack on the Nigerian army In Aba, but it's better for them to do due deligence instead of attacking innocent people. We are not scared of them, no sane person should even be scared of this unprofessional armed force. If need arises, we will defend our land with our blood like our fathers did.
Igbos are not known to be intimidated. We don't care about the gang up by other Nigerian tribes against us, if there's a need to defend ourselves, we will do it.

And yes, we will keep telling our children about the Nigerian gang up against igbo people until the country does the right thing just like our fathers did.

We are not scared of the army, you can go to a minority to tribe elsewhere and threaten them, not the igbos.
nwanne keep shut and stop that unnecessary paranoia. Ndi-igbo is its own problems. Lets accept our wrongs for once. No be igbo elders keep Kanu for jail since?
Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by sultanofpigs: 5:59pm On Jul 02
FACTs...

Workch:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muhammad Lawal (Ex Governor Of Kwara State) Is Dead / Project Biafra - Ojukwu Gift To Igbo / See FULL List Of #GMB15 @thisisbuhari Campaign Council, Aregbesola Leads SW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.