Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,506 members, 7,961,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 09:02 AM

Two Alleged Drug Dealers Are Paraded By The Ekiti Agro Marshals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Alleged Drug Dealers Are Paraded By The Ekiti Agro Marshals (260 Views)

NDLEA Questions Obi Cubana Over Alleged Drug Links / Confession Of An Internet Fraudster, Ernest Ogbor, Arrested & Paraded By Police / Cultists Laugh As They Are Paraded By Police In Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Alleged Drug Dealers Are Paraded By The Ekiti Agro Marshals by Genloaded: 7:34pm On Jun 01
Two people, Sheyi Alaba and Ayodeji Ajayi, have been taken into custody by the Ekiti State Agro Marshalls on suspicion of possessing and dealing in illegal substances.

According to Mr. Olamide Oni, Commander of the Corps, Ajayi is accused of dealing in Colorado, cocaine, heroin, and Indian hemp, while Alaba is thought to specialize in that trade.

Retired Commissioner of Police Oni reported that Ajayi was taken into custody at Adebabayo on May 29.

After being questioned, Ayodeji claimed to have been sent by a woman named Eya Iyin, who had given him drugs valued at N700,000. At the time of his detention, he had sold about N46,000 worth of the illegal substances, the statement reads.

The suspect, Ayodeji, a betting host who went as Babaejebu, said that he had never sold narcotics before because Eya Iyin had given them to him and that he knew very little about the industry.

Alaba was taken into custody in the Agric Olope, Ado-Ekiti, forest area.

Alaba, however, told reporters that he had never smoked before and that he had only recently gone to the jungle area to smoke.

According to the commander, the police would take over the suspects for additional inquiry and prosecution.

https://genloaded.com.ng/news/two-alleged-drug-dealers-are-paraded-by-the-ekiti-agro-marshals/
Re: Two Alleged Drug Dealers Are Paraded By The Ekiti Agro Marshals by Zwooks: 7:35pm On Jun 01
If Kyari and Boko Harams can be let loose, no Southener should be arrested on any basis
Re: Two Alleged Drug Dealers Are Paraded By The Ekiti Agro Marshals by illicit(m): 7:56pm On Jun 01
Omoh that place na my former bunk o whenever I jazz enter Ado when I still dey smoke Igbo cannabis

Agric Olope ( Fayose failed poultry project)

Maybe I know those suspects sef

WTF

🥵

(1) (Reply)

How Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi II Of Oyotunji African Village In US Died / 19-yr-old Native Doctor ‘kills' Client While Testing ‘odeshi’ Charm In Edo / Spanish Police Arrest Five People Over Fake Brad Pitt Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.