Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi (35165 Views)

Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. / Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit / Ekiti Election: 'FG Moves N18bn Cash Through Akure Airport' - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by swagana: 10:25am On Jun 03
JagabanB:

It's a good thing that there are Yorubàs who don't support Tinubu even tho he's their tribesman, whereas all lgb0s supports the dîsàster called PitObi, and lgb0s wants us the rest of Nigeria to believe they are not tribaIist that the Yorubàs are the tribalist ones.
It's a good thing ur statement acknowledge that fact.

You mean the likes of Hope Uzodimma,Dave Umahi,Jeo IgbokweOrji Uzo Kalu etc are Yoruba men?

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by JagabanB: 10:26am On Jun 03
wildernessVoice:

I agree with you that some Yorubas are not with Tinubu as evident in his lost of Lagos in the poll.
Peter Obi acceptance by the Igbos is not because he is their kinsmen but a major outcry by Nigerians to try someone else.
Tinubu govt is an extension of Buhari failure he imposed on Nigerians.
Peter Obi is not a cry to accept someone else.
That's not true.
It was a çry by lgb0s to have a tribesman in power and a response from the christian populace because Osibanjo lost the ticket and they were expecting a Christian to emerge not another Muslim and to top it up, Tinubu fielded a Muslim running mate.
The faIIacy of "trying something new" doesn't stick.
If it was Osibanjo that APC got, Obi wouldn't have stood a chance and Osibanjo is a better extension of Buhari's government, Nigerians didn't want something new, they want their religion represented and that's exactly why many northerners voted Tinubu because of the greed of having their religion in power thinking it was going to be like how Buhari ran it.
We are in this political system, let's not be Iying to ourselves.
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by Temi2468: 10:26am On Jun 03
DonXavi:
Thank God that there are still certain individuals from the Yoruba stock who are reasonable, rational and commonsensical. Sometimes when I want to write how I feel about the Yoruba tribe, seeing how tribalistic most of them have become just because Bola Tinubu is from their tribe, I refrain when I see that some of them still stand for truth, justice and fairness. I will never put all of them in one sack, because you have good and bad people from every tribe. May God bless our HUMAN RACE!

I truly love how you ended it!

Even here on NL, I'm sick of tribal bigots!

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by blackgold2018(m): 10:26am On Jun 03
JagabanB:

It's a good thing that there are Yorubàs who don't support Tinubu even tho he's their tribesman, whereas all lgb0s supports the dîsàster called PitObi, and lgb0s wants us the rest of Nigeria to believe they are not tribaIist that the Yorubàs are the tribalist ones.
you are a fool. Igbos supported and voted for Obasanjo against their own.

Igbos supported yar'adua too.

Bring in Osinbajo against obi. You will still see millions of igbos that will support Osinbajo against obi.

Igbos only want competence

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by localboy: 10:27am On Jun 03
DonXavi:
Lere Olayinka, a former media aide to former Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose, has thrown jabs at Nobel laureate, Wole Soyinka, over his recent attacks on Peter Obi.
In a post shared on his X handle, Lere shared a screenshot of a newspaper cover page of Soyinka tackling former President Goodluck Jonathan.

‘’Jonathan worse than Nebuchadnezzar- Soyinka' the newspaper cover page read
According to Lere, Soyinka attacked the Former President when he was still speaking about Nigeria. Lere opined that now, Soyinka is more concerned about “a certain individual” called Peter Obi.

Lere Olayinka - Aresa 1

Soyinka speaking 1960/1970 English.. #Lol ...this one funny die.

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by JagabanB: 10:27am On Jun 03
jmoore:

Joe Igbokwe and Umahi supports Obi?

Tribal bigotry + spirit of Lai Lai Mohammed all in your body.

Bow your head in shame. We know you are pained by what Lere said. You can't hide the pain, it is written all over you.
I'm not Yoruba, I'm hearing Lere for the first time.
The way u lgb0s are treating Umahi and Igbokwe is not same way Yorubàs are treating their own that supported you.
It's open for us all to see.
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by vibratingpenis: 10:27am On Jun 03
JagabanB:

You have to sneak in Obi cubana now?
Remind me the names you call the people u listed above again.
Same thing u lgb0s are doing to wole Soyinka now is what u did to all these folks u mentioned, true or faIse?
Even Obi used his mouth to sIander Arthur Eze.

But you said all Igbos supported Obi, was that not the argument, what are you saying again?

3 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by Musauzor(m): 10:28am On Jun 03
I have come to realize that the educated among the Yoruba are the most tribalistic. I attended UI and l'm sure of what l'm saying

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by JagabanB: 10:28am On Jun 03
cjfavour:
So to u it’s all igbos that supports PO? U ppl sef!!! We can see how your tinubu is ruling Nigeria. Tinubu is doing well to the extent that a bag of rice is now more than 70k, a liter of cooking gas 130, fuel 850-900 a litre. Or should we talk about over taxation? Your tinubu is really doing well. Nigerians must get sense by force and leave tribalism.
Voting Obi is not tribaIism?
Make no mistake about this, Obi is ÑEVÈR a better option to Tinubu, if you field Obi with Tinubu again he will still lose.
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by JagabanB: 10:29am On Jun 03
vibratingpenis:

But you said all Igbos supported Obi, was that not the argument, what are you saying again?
Yes, all lgb0s does, your votes reflected it, can you same thing about Yoruba votes?
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by TableLeg(m): 10:29am On Jun 03
Wole Soyinka ma te gbeyin ni!
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by JagabanB: 10:31am On Jun 03
blackgold2018:
you are a fool. Igbos supported and voted for Obasanjo against their own.

Igbos supported yar'adua too.

Bring in Osinbajo against obi. You will still see millions of igbos that will support Osinbajo against obi.

Igbos only want competence
If lgb0s only want competence, obi won't be in the picture, the fact that Obi is in the picture shows lgb0s don't want competence.
Last time I checked, Yar'adua didn't win elections with votes, he acknowledged it himself so your assumed votes didn't count.
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by JagabanB: 10:32am On Jun 03
swagana:

You mean the likes of Hope Uzodimma,Dave Umahi,Jeo IgbokweOrji Uzo Kalu etc are Yoruba men?
How do you lgb0s rate these men now?
Can you tell me?
Can you compare it with how Yorubàs treat the likes of Obasanjo, Pa Adebanjo, Doyin Okupe, Mr Macaroni, Falz etc etc etc which I can't remember now?
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by JagabanB: 10:33am On Jun 03
SSpeter:
do Joe Igbokwe, Dave Umahi, Orji Uzor Kalu, Nnanna Kalu and Hope Uzodinma support Peter Obi? You see, a dull person is always quick to generalise, as revered as Buhari was, I personal know people from Kano and Kastina who didn't vote Buhari. Do not use your brain to type and your fingers to think.
U just swinged your statement against urself, almost all votes from SE were for PitObi, can u say the same about SW?
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by degreatstalion: 10:34am On Jun 03
JagabanB:

And they are no Igbos supporting Tinubu and the Yoruba agenda?

3 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by JagabanB: 10:34am On Jun 03
Okechinwadike:
oga igbos don't even like peter obi, just that among all the candidate contesting then he is the best. had it been osibanjo comes out igbos will not support peter obi, me in particular would have voted osibanjo ahead of Peter
He was never the best, it was because of tribe and religîon.
We all know the efforts pastors put in to swing emotions in his direction.
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by israelmao(m): 10:35am On Jun 03
If Jonathan was worse than Nebuchadnezzar then Tinubu should be worse than Pharaoh.

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by JagabanB: 10:35am On Jun 03
Mitsurugi:

Complex words you don't understand is fine with me to convince me of your rather porous level of comprehension. Guy you are a liar know it and know peace
Words don't make ur brain compIex u just dispIayed how weak ur bràiñ is with that statement.
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by mipeesoft(m): 10:35am On Jun 03
Am a Yoruba man and proudly OBEDIENT, happy to hear from you that not all yorubas are tribalistic in nature.
DonXavi:
Thank God that there are still certain individuals from the Yoruba stock who are reasonable, rational and commonsensical. Sometimes when I want to write how I feel about the Yoruba tribe, seeing how tribalistic most of them have become just because Bola Tinubu is from their tribe, I refrain when I see that some of them still stand for truth, justice and fairness. I will never put all of them in one sack, because you have good and bad people from every tribe. May God bless our HUMAN RACE!

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by greggng: 10:35am On Jun 03
JagabanB:

I don't know how mere pronounciation.of obi as disaster from your hate filled mouth will now Jean he is a disaster? The last tune I checked obi was one of the best governors during his time . He had never been found wanting in anyway
He had never being involved in any criminality ..drug inclusive...How you want people to discredit obi and accept those ge us better than is one of the reasons why Nigeria us passing through hell

3 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by andrenz: 10:36am On Jun 03
JagabanB:

I'm not even Yoruba, Soludo is an enèmy of lgb0 right now.
But people like Falz, Mr Macaroni etc etc, did Yorubas mark them as enemies?
That's the difference between Yorubàs and u tribaIiist Iots called lgb0s, u always accuse others with ur fIaws.
It is same thing you did to the north for 8 years.
We know what u are ur Ioud mouths won't change it.

If dem catch u here u go run change mouth, apart from soludo there other igbos and prominent politicians in igbo land that does not support Peter obi and besides who told you they take soludo as their enemy? And not all obedients are igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by rollywise(m): 10:36am On Jun 03
JagabanB:

How is Obi a distaster? Did he run for office and stole government funds? Who is better than him amongst our politicians of today? While him and Tinubu were both state governors, he ran his own government without borrowing while Tinubu left debts. Tinubu left office and became the first governor to enact and collect outrageous pension package while Obi rejected the offer till date. You see this blindness that tribe has placed on Nigerians? Hunger and hardship will clear it.

3 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by mipeesoft(m): 10:37am On Jun 03
grin grin grin
weMUSTsayIT:

Helinues find work

Family don call me tire say you no wan dey useful
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by JagabanB: 10:37am On Jun 03
greggng:

I don't know how mere pronounciation.of obi as disaster from your hate filled mouth will now Jean he is a disaster? The last tune I checked obi was one of the best governors during his time . He had never been found wanting in anyway
He had never being involved in any criminality ..drug inclusive...How you want people to discredit obi and accept those ge us better than is one of the reasons why Nigeria us passing through hell
There are over 50 governors who never been found wanting and their wórst is far better than the best of Obi, we Nigerians rejected Obi, we will do so again and again until u present someone worthy of the onions not a repackaged faiIed governor.
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by jmoore(m): 10:38am On Jun 03
JagabanB:

I'm not Yoruba, I'm hearing Lere for the first time.
The way u lgb0s are treating Umahi and Igbokwe is not same way Yorubàs are treating their own that supported you.
It's open for us all to see.
I don't care where you come from. I deal with people personally, not their ethnic group. I am only pointing out your stupidity coated with lies.

Your first comment is that all Igbos support Peter Obi. Are Joe Igbokwe and Umahi from where?

3 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by mipeesoft(m): 10:39am On Jun 03
Toor... grin
Racoon:
Have some shame and moral conscience.
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by JagabanB: 10:41am On Jun 03
rollywise:

How is Obi a distaster? Did he run for office and stole government funds? Who is better than him amongst our politicians of today? While him and Tinubu were both state governors, he ran his own government without borrowing while Tinubu left debts. Tinubu left office and became the first governor to enact and collect outrageous pension package while Obi rejected the offer till date. You see this blindness that tribe has placed on Nigerians? Hunger and hardship will clear it.
Obi took his pension while in office, what happened to the #250m with his driver?
What happened to the interests on the billions of state funds in his bank?
What happened to LGA allocations that he annexed for 7 years?
Amongst our politicians today, Fashola is far better than him, Sullivan Chime is far better than him, David Umahi is far better than him, Nasir El-Rufai is far better than him, Babajide Sanwo-Olu is far better than him, Ajimobi Ambode is far better than him, Babagana Zulum is far better than him, Seyi Mekinde is far better than him, you want me to go on??
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by Okechinwadike: 10:42am On Jun 03
JagabanB:

He was never the best, it was because of tribe and religîon.
We all know the efforts pastors put in to swing emotions in his direction.
even you there tinubu is not better than you. he is aged can't think well nor do research unlike a younger person ( eg . sowore, moghalu, osibanjo, peter obi, ) this are the people you suppose to be mentioning not 80+ years old man to govern 200m people different tribe, tongue, culture and believe no na bros. just use your grandpa as an example the way he thinks and yourself haba na

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by johnjose68: 10:42am On Jun 03
DonXavi:

It is evident that you just drank from Onwubuasi Hero beer.

There are many thousands of Yoruba who voted for the Agulu fraud, and yet we will not blame them because they have rights to vote for who they want.

But the bia.fraud people!!!! The product of baby factor people 99.99% of them voted for the Agulu fraud. They are disgrace to humanity. It is a shame that we share the same country with fraudsters and ugm. The people whose only legacy is to line the floor of thousands of prisons all over the world.

Your tribe killed 5 Nigerian soldiers, and the consequences of that should scare you a bit, because your tribe will pay heavily for it.

When the cry from your region starts coming, we will be here to collect the tears 😭.

Do you know the agulu fraud and Ezekwesilly are yet to say anything about their boys atrocities on May 30

Do you know cownu will rot in Nigeria jail

Do you know that Lagos-Calabar super coastal highway is ongoing with speed and will be completed (maybe over your dead body, if you do not pray for it to be completed).

Do you know that Professor Wole Soyinka is a NOBLE LAUREATE and many million miles ahead of the fraud chinchin Achebe

Do you also know that your region can NEVER have a go at the president. NEVER!!!

Know that and know peace✌️.

cc:
Racoon
Mrvitalis

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by greggng: 10:42am On Jun 03
JagabanB:

There are over 50 governors who never been found wanting and their wórst is far better than the best of Obi, we Nigerians rejected Obi, we will do so again and again until u present someone worthy of the onions not a repackaged faiIed governor.

A thief start running when no one is chasing him . As long as obi is alive there won't be peace for the wicked. Obi us not in power yet gives you all sleepless night .

3 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by JagabanB: 10:42am On Jun 03
andrenz:

If dem catch u here u go run change mouth, apart from soludo there other igbos and prominent politicians in igbo land that does not support Peter obi and besides who told you they take soludo as their enemy? And not all obedients are igbos.
80% of obidents are lgb0s, the way u lgb0s treat ur people who supports Tinubu, is it same way Yorubàs treat their own who supports Obi?
This is a simple questions that 20 of you giving me mentions can't answer because u know what u are
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by Amumaigwe: 10:44am On Jun 03
JagabanB:

Igbos support value not tribe. All the presidential aspirants Igbos did not support are still the worsts in the history of Nigeria; the ones they supported are not even Igbo. So look elsewhere for justifications to counter what you were accused of and leave Igbos alone.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri / Leave Igbos Out Of Shagari's Death!! Nigerians Blasts Ben Bruce On Twitter / ACM AMOS SOBOSU: Burial Poster Of 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.