Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,238 members, 7,936,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi (35167 Views)

Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. / Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit / Ekiti Election: 'FG Moves N18bn Cash Through Akure Airport' - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by seunjungle1(m): 10:44am On Jun 03
This kind of perspective is what I hate about Igbo people like you.
Some of you behaves or talk as if you guys are not much more tribalism or bigotry more than southwest, north and south south people. You reason as if you're different from others when it comes to; tribalism, religion bigotry and others.
Whereas, when it comes to the aforementioned attitudes that have become our ways of life, Igbos are very brutal and deep in doing that.

Even your principal(Obi) recognised that fact last week that Yoruba due to the result of the 2023 elections shows that they are not tribalism...check the data for last election result and come back to argue it with me that Igbo are not tribalism or religion bigotry more than other regions.

DonXavi:
Thank God that there are still certain individuals from the Yoruba stock who are reasonable, rational and commonsensical. Sometimes when I want to write how I feel about the Yoruba tribe, seeing how tribalistic most of them have become just because Bola Tinubu is from their tribe, I refrain when I see that some of them still stand for truth, justice and fairness. I will never put all of them in one sack, because you have good and bad people from every tribe. May God bless our HUMAN RACE!
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by VULCAN(m): 10:46am On Jun 03
The obvious thing that one takes away from your grammar is that you attended a low quality secondary school.

It's doubtful that you later attended a high quality university otherwise your grammar would have improved.

It's an established fact that poverty is a catalyst for tribalism.

People that were born into luxury and mixed with all tribes from an early age find it more difficult to be restricted to tribal sentiments.

But if you were born into a face me- I-face you house in Osogbo- you will have probably never related closely with anyone outside your tribe till past your teenage years.

It was difficult reading your post but I persevered because I wanted to guage your level of enlightenment - I wasn't disappointed at your shallow intellectual capacity.

Only a fool would say all Igbos support Peter Obi when you same urchnns mocked him in the run up to the election for not being supported by most of the govs in the SE.

Anyway, for calling Peter Obi a disaster while Tinubu is a performer in your eyes- may you experience the performance of Tinubu in your life, career, family, health and relationships.

And may you never experience the same disaster that Peter Obi left behind in Anambra.

Say Amen

JagabanB:

It's a good thing that there are Yorubàs who don't support Tinubu even tho he's their tribesman, whereas all lgb0s supports the dîsàster called PitObi, and lgb0s wants us the rest of Nigeria to believe they are not tribaIist that the Yorubàs are the tribalist ones.
It's a good thing ur statement acknowledge that fact.

4 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by Thugnificent(m): 10:47am On Jun 03
Food security is a serious issue that will affect everybody in this country soon

Please follow my farming journey here 👇

https://www.nairaland.com/8087087/farming-journey

And my call for investors here 👇

https://www.nairaland.com/8087908/please-how-access-loans-proposed

Shalom cool
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by Mummyfour(f): 10:48am On Jun 03
wildernessVoice:

I agree with you that some Yorubas are not with Tinubu as evident in his lost of Lagos in the poll.
Peter Obi acceptance by the Igbos is not because he is their kinsmen but a major outcry by Nigerians to try someone else.
Tinubu govt is an extension of Buhari failure he imposed on Nigerians.
this is the comment I was waiting for. It wasn't about tribe, it was about competence. The igbos I know would have voted for even osinbajo massively. An Igbo man just needs anyone that would better his life and his business irrespective of tribe and religion. The igbos voted Abiola, Obasanjo and even yar Adua. We as a people should have voted someone else, and not someone that promised to continue where collosal failure stopped. Now that collosal failure is looking like a saint where this government is

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by swagana: 10:49am On Jun 03
JagabanB:

How do you lgb0s rate these men now?
Can you tell me?
Can you compare it with how Yorubàs treat the likes of Obasanjo, Pa Adebanjo, Doyin Okupe, Mr Macaroni, Falz etc etc etc which I can't remember now?

How do we rate them?
Their works speaks for them.For example Orji Kalu is highly rated in Abia North and Abia state in general because he is doing great as a senator irrespective of his political party.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by JagabanB: 10:50am On Jun 03
jmoore:

I don't care where you come from. I deal with people personally, not their ethnic group. I am only pointing out your stupidity coated with lies.

Your first comment is that all Igbos support Peter Obi. Are Joe Igbokwe and Umahi from where?

Compare your votes with how Yorubàs voted.
Your stûpîd questions will be answered.
Compare how u lgb0s treat someone from your trîbè who supports Tinubu to how Yorubàs treat someone from their trîbè who supports Obi.
The bigots are the ones who are quick to caII others bigóts, u did this sh*t with the north since Buhari started campaigning in 2014 till he left office, now u have transferred it Yorubàs.
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by Mrexcell(m): 10:50am On Jun 03
It's really very interesting to see that it's soyinka own kinsmen that are even responding to soyinka's unjustified attack on peter obi all hell would have since let loosed on social media if it was igbo people that were responding to soyinka like these.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by Chikel20000(m): 10:51am On Jun 03
JagabanB:

It's a good thing that there are Yorubàs who don't support Tinubu even tho he's their tribesman, whereas all lgb0s supports the dîsàster called PitObi, and lgb0s wants us the rest of Nigeria to believe they are not tribaIist that the Yorubàs are the tribalist ones.
u can keep deceiving ursef and ur generation, not us here. So all Igbos support Peter Obi, how then dis he get over 20 or percent on d states where Igbos reside?

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by hegelian: 10:51am On Jun 03
JagabanB:

all igbos including Umahi, ngige soludo abi those are not igbos cos u said ALL..u see how stupid you are

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by JagabanB: 10:52am On Jun 03
Okechinwadike:
even you there tinubu is not better than you. he is aged can't think well nor do research unlike a younger person ( eg . sowore, moghalu, osibanjo, peter obi, ) this are the people you suppose to be mentioning not 80+ years old man to govern 200m people different tribe, tongue, culture and believe no na bros. just use your grandpa as an example the way he thinks and yourself haba na
My grandpa was thinking and functioning properly even at 90, if yours is different, then it's bad where u come from.
My grandpa was presiding over council meetings at 90 with all agility.
So the governance of Obi in 8 years is a product of his research?
I see how wàck his research is.
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by rollywise(m): 10:53am On Jun 03
JagabanB:

Obi took his pension while in office, what happened to the #250m with his driver?
What happened to the interests on the billions of state funds in his bank?
What happened to LGA allocations that he annexed for 7 years?
Amongst our politicians today, Fashola is far better than him, Sullivan Chime is far better than him, David Umahi is far better than him, Nasir El-Rufai is far better than him, Babajide Sanwo-Olu is far better than him, Ajimobi Ambode is far better than him, Babagana Zulum is far better than him, Seyi Mekinde is far better than him, you want me to go on??

Please go on in your foolery. Go on in your self deceit. So he did not collect pension after office when he could. You say he collected it while in office. 250 million via his driver, and then interest of Anambra money he invested in his bank?? Hear how stupid you sound now🤷‍♂️. So he stole 250 million and rejected a higher amount and entitlements packed up in the pension package. That means he's the first contented bad Nigerian politician 😂. Again, so governments should store their money in bags and keep in offices for fear of banks enjoying interests on them. Have you heard how stupid you really sound? The scale hate and tribalism cast on you, better hunger and hardship will erode very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by JagabanB: 10:53am On Jun 03
greggng:

A thief start running when no one is chasing him . As long as obi is alive there won't be peace for the wicked. Obi us not in power yet gives you all sleepless night .
This is ur lgb0 village where u all do name calling and stûpîd taIks that dón't make señsè, we are in a civil society where people use their señsè not their emotions, retire this comment to ur lgb0 village where it will hold value.
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by Chikel20000(m): 10:54am On Jun 03
JagabanB:

I'm not even Yoruba, Soludo is an enèmy of lgb0 right now.
But people like Falz, Mr Macaroni etc etc, did Yorubas mark them as enemies?
That's the difference between Yorubàs and u tribaIiist Iots called lgb0s, u always accuse others with ur fIaws.
It is same thing you did to the north for 8 years.
We know what u are ur Ioud mouths won't change it.
shameless liar, u are not even Yoruba but u know Yorubas too well n Igbos

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by jmoore(m): 10:55am On Jun 03
JagabanB:

Compare your votes with how Yorubàs voted.
Your stûpîd questions will be answered.
Compare how u lgb0s treat someone from your trîbè who supports Tinubu to how Yorubàs treat someone from their trîbè who supports Obi.
The bigots are the ones who are quick to caII others bigóts, u did this sh*t with the north since Buhari started campaigning in 2014 till he left office, now u have transferred it Yorubàs.
Close that hole you are vomitting nonsense with.

Is Joe Igbokwe from Kano state? Are you an illiterate not to know when to use 'ALL' in a sentence?

You can't divert me to another topic. You are not intelligent enough to do that.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by JagabanB: 10:55am On Jun 03
rollywise:

Please go on in your foolery. Go on in your self deceit. So he did not collect pension after office when he could. You say he collected it while in office. 250 million via his driver, and then interest of Anambra money he invested in his bank?? Hear how stupid you sound now🤷‍♂️. So he stole 250 million and rejected a higher amount and entitlements packed up in the pension package. That means he's the first contented bad Nigerian politician 😂. Again, so governments should store their money in bags and keep in offices for fear of banks enjoying interests on them. Have you heard how stupid you really sound? The scale hate and tribalism cast on you, better hunger and hardship will erode very soon.
We should give Lienus a standings ovation for storing state funds in his bank.
Hypocrites
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by JagabanB: 10:56am On Jun 03
hegelian:

all igbos including Umahi, ngige soludo abi those are not igbos cos u said ALL..u see how stupid you are
U like those guys u mentioned now?
Wow!!!
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by johnjose68: 10:56am On Jun 03
jmoore:

Close that hole you are vomitting nonsense with.

Is Joe Igbokwe from Kano state? Are you an illiterate not to know when to use 'ALL' in a sentence?

You can't divert me to another topic. You are not intelligent enough to do that.

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by joefelin2345: 10:57am On Jun 03
DonXavi:
Thank God that there are still certain individuals from the Yoruba stock who are reasonable, rational and commonsensical. Sometimes when I want to write how I feel about the Yoruba tribe, seeing how tribalistic most of them have become just because Bola Tinubu is from their tribe, I refrain when I see that some of them still stand for truth, justice and fairness. I will never put all of them in one sack, because you have good and bad people from every tribe. May God bless our HUMAN RACE!
And what about your own tribe if I may ask? Are you all perfect? Who did majority of them vote for in the last election? So, you expect all the Yoruba not to vote for their own while you & your own people did abi?. You are a complete joker you know!!!
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by Mrexcell(m): 11:00am On Jun 03
JagabanB:

What metrics and data are u using to rank obi as a disaster? A man that was in the economic team of gej that made nigeria to be no. 1 economy in africa can never be seen as a disaster his performance in anambra as governor can never also be regarded as a failure in anyway. Although I understand that most of you obi haters are just unreasonable online miscreants arguing with you guys is just a total waste of precious time.

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by fa4dmike(m): 11:01am On Jun 03
JagabanB:

its not about being tribalistic, if apc used osibanjo, im sure he would av gotten backings from the ibos.

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by 9japride(m): 11:01am On Jun 03
dangermouse:

A good thing you did not label him ipob or from the East.

The truth will always be told .like it or not, the state of the Nation as it stands now has never been witnessed in the history of Nigeria.

It has never being this worse and to think people like you still support and hail this government tells me the type of a person you and others like you are.

I believe you have conscience and I believe you know the truth and I believe the truth will find you out at last including all those supporting this government that has unleashed suffering on the masses.
[color=#006600][/color]

It's like you are new to nairaland? The person you quoted has been consistent for years in talking rubbish and always against what will benefit the general masses.
For example if you have a conversation with a mischievous moto park tout, will that engagement have any useful result?
Some people just derive joy in catching unnecessary cruise on important matters.
Please don't waste long paragraph next time in trying to make that person sensible.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by Antoeni(m): 11:06am On Jun 03
Sooyinka , Once Upon a Time

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:07am On Jun 03
helinues:
Former aide.
See title. The failed politicians dem
Modified: Some people go shalaye tired with this comments I made.
grin
This is exactly why we are where we are today. people like you care about politicking and not leadership. For you guys, everything is about politics.... election and re-election.
It's a shame we have to share same country.

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by LaSenior: 11:07am On Jun 03
JagabanB:

Igbos supported Obasanjo more than the yorubas

Igbo we support excellence

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by dangermouse(m): 11:08am On Jun 03
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

It's like you are new to nairaland? The person you quoted has been consistent for years in talking rubbish and always against what will benefit the general masses.
For example if you have a conversation with a mischievous moto park tout, will that engagement have any useful result?
Some people just derive joy in catching unnecessary cruise on important matters.
Please don't waste long paragraph next time in trying to make that person sensible.

That guy is a Northerner. Not Yoruba or Ibo andvhis main aim on this forum is to always cause division among the two tribes while claiming to support APC.

They abound on this forum and I know them all. I have been keeping tabs.

Abeg No I am not new on this forum. Have been on nairaland since its inception.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by LaSenior: 11:09am On Jun 03
fa4dmike:

its not about being tribalistic, if apc used osibanjo, im sure he would av gotten backings from the ibos.
don't mind that corn 🌽🌽 man

Igbos we support excellence

That's why no matter how bad the economy of Nigeria is they still Excell

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by Eagleways: 11:10am On Jun 03
dergckoi:
wink soyinka is a perfect example of the old stubborn ones in society, they think they know it all by virtue of age.
they forget that even fools get old. No be by age

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:11am On Jun 03
JagabanB:

And it will be you that will go and pull one stunt of one Chinedu Chibuzor, lamenting about how Peter Obi 's Government has failed Anambra State people during his tenure....

So those people you claim are IGBOS , are they no longer IGBOS?
So you all framed those nonsense just to make a failure the President of Nigeria??

Even the only man that is Literate enough has lost his worth and values just because of tribalism....

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by LordKushmann(m): 11:11am On Jun 03
MASTAkiLLAh:
Cap'n blood is more interested in fighting a private individual than those behind institutional oppression against the masses. A sad day to be a Sea Dog cool
I reckon he wasn't so pleased with the "Baba wey no well e dey shout emilokan" sally.. Who knows how many times he has privately apologized to BAT because of that outing berating the Seadogs in tow.
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by Etuagievin(m): 11:13am On Jun 03
Am still waiting for Soyinka's assessment of the present government since it's already 1 year.

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by Eagleways: 11:13am On Jun 03
JagabanB:

Peter is a disaster HOW ?

Please , explain!

He was never the president. He was a governor and even his enemies confirmed that he did well.
He was and still a businessman and he is still doing well

Oga , explain because I don't understand you o

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by Eagleways: 11:17am On Jun 03
AbuTwins:
Another bloke trying to trend with the Nobel Laurate!
noble laureate . Passing 6 is not passing sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mohammed Adamu Hands Over To Acting IGP, Alkali Baba / IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East / Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.