Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:13 AM

Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi (35166 Views)

Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. / Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit / Ekiti Election: 'FG Moves N18bn Cash Through Akure Airport' - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by JagabanB: 4:15pm On Jun 03
Judgesledge:
So what happened in 2003, did he contest, seems you have selective amnesia
Is that ur disease?
Because it seemed like u goofed initially
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by JagabanB: 4:19pm On Jun 03
rollywise:

You belong no where near where I stand I swear. Before this government, I already had plans in place to live above it no matter the outcome but when I talk to you, I know what I'm saying when I tell you talk is cheap after everything you write. My concern is your level of reasoning is very low hence I find it difficult bringing you to my level of communication. Your response to my last question says it all. You don't even reason beyond your nose.
LOL.
Live above where?
You want to talk about going abroad?
Lol.
If I wanted to live abroad, I would be in the UK ages ago, I would be in Canada ages ago.
I'm very ok with living in Nigeria here because I actually have the space and freedom to build my dreams.
Of course I don't belong where u stand, I am way above your league, the fact that we are on a faceless forum is the reason why an iIIitrate will spew thrash.
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by Okechinwadike: 4:27pm On Jun 03
JagabanB:

Hàtrèd, bitterness and jealóûsy is a SE thing.
We dón't do that here.
You don't expect me to be happy with a group of people who àttacks always.
I attack you? you are my junior that's what I noticed thanks
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by blackgold2018(m): 4:43pm On Jun 03
JagabanB:

If lgb0s only want competence, obi won't be in the picture, the fact that Obi is in the picture shows lgb0s don't want competence.
Last time I checked, Yar'adua didn't win elections with votes, he acknowledged it himself so your assumed votes didn't count.
oh I just saw your username.. sorry.
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by MySolace: 4:47pm On Jun 03
JagabanB:

It's a good thing that there are Yorubàs who don't support Tinubu even tho he's their tribesman, whereas all lgb0s supports the dîsàster called PitObi, and lgb0s wants us the rest of Nigeria to believe they are not tribaIist that the Yorubàs are the tribalist ones.
It's a good thing ur statement acknowledge that fact.
Dey support obi cos dey know wot he's worth.
Just like i beleved da those da supported/stil supporting tinubu knows his worth. Tinubu is now our president,
So, now is to check our score cards. Looking at d current situation in d country all round, Is tinubu really worth it?

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by rollywise(m): 4:48pm On Jun 03
JagabanB:

LOL.
Live above where?
You want to talk about going abroad?
Lol.
If I wanted to live abroad, I would be in the UK ages ago, I would be in Canada ages ago.
I'm very ok with living in Nigeria here because I actually have the space and freedom to build my dreams.
Of course I don't belong where u stand, I am way above your league, the fact that we are on a faceless forum is the reason why an iIIitrate will spew thrash.

Don't even try to travel coz the day you think of it, you die in your sleep. You don't vote in rubbish and then travel. You sef think am na. Don't try it o if you don't want to die young
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by Freebills12: 5:25pm On Jun 03
[color=#000099][/color]
JagabanB:

I'm not a Yoruba.
I don't respect people because of age, was Tinubu obi's age mate when Obi was making mockery of him?
Is Tinubu ur age mate?

Can you show me when & where Obi insulted Tinibu! To lie against Obi is something else. Didn't know you could go as low as lying against an innocent man.
Didn't Tinibu forfeite $360,000 proceeds from drug business? Why are you denying something already known as far back as 1993
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by Kukutente23: 5:31pm On Jun 03
JagabanB:

I haven't come across Muslim being a tribe before.
So attributing tribaIism to IsIam is confusion on it's own.
So who said Islam is a tribe. In not responsible to how you choose to interpret events.

Is the north a tribe? But you have Ahmadu Bello claiming One North in the 60s.
You have Buhari who is unapologetically pro-North.
You have APC govs telling their presidential candidate to pick a northern Muslim in a bid to secure northern votes.

How you choose to understand that is up to you.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by ifeco4(m): 5:39pm On Jun 03
JagabanB:

There are over 500 tribes in Nigeria who voted for presidents that are not from their tribe, lgb0s are ÑEVÈR the only tribe to vote for people against their own.
In 2015, u voted GEJ because u all feel he's ur tribesman and u are battIing with the north.
In 2019, lgb0s ran around Atiku to produce a VP, same as 2023.
Same way it will be in 2027.
We know what u are, stop forming what u are not.

Good luck is never our tribes man and we voting for him was basically out of conviction on what he can do.

Why skipping Obasanjo and Yardua?

We rejected Buhari and two occasions and look at the the great harm he caused to Nigeria. You people voted for him in the 1st tenure and still supported him in his re election even when it's clear her has nothing to offer. This was for him to support your tribes man(A failure promax) Tinubu.

You guys should keep on supporting failures.

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by JagabanB: 6:01pm On Jun 03
ifeco4:

Good luck is never our tribes man and we voting for him was basically out of conviction on what he can do.

Why skipping Obasanjo and Yardua?

We rejected Buhari and two occasions and look at the the great harm he caused to Nigeria. You people voted for him in the 1st tenure and still supported him in his re election even when it's clear her has nothing to offer. This was for him to support your tribes man(A failure promax) Tinubu.

You guys should keep on supporting failures.
Votes didn't bring OBJ and Yar'adua to power.
Ur votes were worthIess.
U all think election malpractice started today?
U are so convinced GEJ is great yet we don't see rapid development in his 6 years as president.
I'm not a Yoruba so how tribesmen got into the discussion is what I don't understand.
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by JagabanB: 6:04pm On Jun 03
Kukutente23:

So who said Islam is a tribe. In not responsible to how you choose to interpret events.

Is the north a tribe? But you have Ahmadu Bello claiming One North in the 60s.
You have Buhari who is unapologetically pro-North.
You have APC govs telling their presidential candidate to pick a northern Muslim in a bid to secure northern votes.

How you choose to understand that is up to you.
Now that u are caught in a web of ur statement, u want to sneak out with "how you choose to understand is up to you".
Were you not the one who said no region is as tribaIistic as the north?
I told u how, you started talking about being a Muslim, is being a Muslim ur tribe?
U are swinging between posts now.
Does being a Muslim make u tribaIistic?
Many of u hauI words around without knowing what it means.
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by Eagleways: 6:05pm On Jun 03
JagabanB:

His businessman is not the problem of Nigeriàñs so that part is irrelevant.
He did well as governor?
He's not good enough for us because we want to develop as a country.
you didn't make any point, sir
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by Eagleways: 6:06pm On Jun 03
AbuTwins:

Nobel Prize laureate!
of what importance is it to us ?
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by Judgesledge(m): 6:08pm On Jun 03
JagabanB:

Is that ur disease?
Because it seemed like u goofed initially
Yep, I goofed, but the Joke is still on you, fact is that it's on record that igbos left their own, and voted for a Yoruba man, yet tribal bigots like you never cease screaming igbos are tribalistic, we are in this mess today because of you lot , with your warped sense of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by JagabanB: 6:08pm On Jun 03
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Can you show me when & where Obi insulted Tinibu! To lie against Obi is something else. Didn't know you could go as low as lying against an innocent man.
Didn't Tinibu forfeite $360,000 proceeds from drug business? Why are you denying something already known as far back as 1993
I know you will come out to deny, is it not obidents again?
Read the excerpt below:
But responding to Obi, the Global President of the Igbo group, Ginika Tor, said it was ironic for Obi to be asking for Tinubu who had governed Lagos State for eight years to tell Nigerians the state he hails from.

Tor said: “I had already put up my speech and suddenly I realised that my brother whom I respect so much, Peter Obi, who is also the presidential candidate of the Labour party, came up on ARISE TV to say that our president, a man that is the number one man in this country should come out and explain his state.

“So by now, a man who served 8 years as a governor, you don’t know his state? Should tell us his background educationally, is that right?

“It is an insult to Nigeria as a nation. For you to call out our president who was massively supported, elected, confirmed and validated as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to come and stand before who? To say he’s from this state, from this country, from this region, from this locality. Does he owe us that? What the President owe us now is to take us to our destination of choice.

“So, I am disappointed in a man that I respected so much, my brother, who stood in front to run for Igbos. It may not be his turn now, but it could come in future. But whatever he does now is going to play out in the future. So let us be cautious and let all Igbos not be misled by this press interview that our brother granted ARISE"
Peter Obi when he was celebrating Odili's birthday said he's not like some candidates who went to school and don't have school mates, u all clapped for him, today he's an innocent man, u foIks are a pIague.
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by JagabanB: 6:10pm On Jun 03
rollywise:

Don't even try to travel coz the day you think of it, you die in your sleep. You don't vote in rubbish and then travel. You sef think am na. Don't try it o if you don't want to die young
I travel alot and I have another journey scheduled for August, another planned for November, if e pain u, hug transformer.
I have said it repeatedly here that I'm not cut out for ur overràtèd japa sh*t, I take great pride in living in my country, I'm not a refugee.
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by JagabanB: 6:11pm On Jun 03
MySolace:

Dey support obi cos dey know wot he's worth.
Just like i beleved da those da supported/stil supporting tinubu knows his worth. Tinubu is now our president,
So, now is to check our score cards. Looking at d current situation in d country all round, Is tinubu really worth it?
Looking at Obi's score card as góverñor, is he worth the presidency?
Put Obi to contest against Tinubu anyday, we will still vote Tinubu.
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by JagabanB: 6:12pm On Jun 03
blackgold2018:
oh I just saw your username.. sorry.
You probably got knocked out of ur wit, u don't reply someone without looking at their handle unIess u are not wise.
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by Benzigler: 6:12pm On Jun 03
Electorate:

Seeing helinues on almost every thread commenting shows how jobbless he is, and no be sey seyi dey pay am ooo....his life is just wasting away, by the time he clocks 80 it will be too late to hustle.

Even him parents has given up, i pray to GOD never to bless me with omo ofo
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by JagabanB: 6:13pm On Jun 03
Okechinwadike:
I attack you? you are my junior that's what I noticed thanks
LOL.
I'm not ur fellow nwaboy, I won't be surprised u are hiding in one kiosk claiming to be what u are not.
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by helinues: 6:13pm On Jun 03
Benzigler:

Even him parents has have given up, i pray to GOD never to bless me with omo ofo

Go school una no go gree
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by Benzigler: 6:13pm On Jun 03
JagabanB:

You probably got knocked out of ur wit, u don't reply someone without looking at their handle unIess u are not wise.

Stop spitting dirty yellow saliva on your phone screen
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by JagabanB: 6:14pm On Jun 03
Judgesledge:
Yep, I goofed, but the Joke is still on you, fact is that it's on record that igbos left their own, and voted for a Yoruba man, yet tribal bigots like you never cease screaming igbos are tribalistic, we are in this mess today because of you lot , with your warped sense of reasoning
We are in a mèss today because of same OBJ that lgb0s are claiming to be a great leader.
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by JagabanB: 6:15pm On Jun 03
Benzigler:

Stop spitting dirty yellow saliva on your phone screen
Is that how dîrty your mouth is?
The thought of seeing a thick lipped nzogbu nzogbu with yellowish saIiva makes me want to vomit and I can't vomit in this environment.
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by Benzigler: 6:16pm On Jun 03
helinues:

Go school una no go gree

I reject you inshallah

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by Benzigler: 6:17pm On Jun 03
JagabanB:

Is that how dîrty your mouth is?
The thought of seeing a thick lipped nzogbu nzogbu with yellowish saIiva makes me want to vomit and I can't vomit in this environment.

The oozing is unbelievable

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by Kukutente23: 6:20pm On Jun 03
JagabanB:

Now that u are caught in a web of ur statement, u want to sneak out with "how you choose to understand is up to you".
Were you not the one who said no region is as tribaIistic as the north?
I told u how, you started talking about being a Muslim, is being a Muslim ur tribe?
U are swinging between posts now.
Does being a Muslim make u tribaIistic?
Many of u hauI words around without knowing what it means.
I can't spoonfeed you beyond what I feel like. No region is as tribalistic as the north. They killed corpers because their candidate lost. I'm sure you intentionally forgot that part of my statement.
You can only deceive yourself
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by Freebills12: 6:28pm On Jun 03
[color=#000099][/color]
JagabanB:

I know you will come out to deny, is it not obidents again?
Read the excerpt below:
But responding to Obi, the Global President of the Igbo group, Ginika Tor, said it was ironic for Obi to be asking for Tinubu who had governed Lagos State for eight years to tell Nigerians the state he hails from.

Tor said: “I had already put up my speech and suddenly I realised that my brother whom I respect so much, Peter Obi, who is also the presidential candidate of the Labour party, came up on ARISE TV to say that our president, a man that is the number one man in this country should come out and explain his state.

“So by now, a man who served 8 years as a governor, you don’t know his state? Should tell us his background educationally, is that right?

“It is an insult to Nigeria as a nation. For you to call out our president who was massively supported, elected, confirmed and validated as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to come and stand before who? To say he’s from this state, from this country, from this region, from this locality. Does he owe us that? What the President owe us now is to take us to our destination of choice.

“So, I am disappointed in a man that I respected so much, my brother, who stood in front to run for Igbos. It may not be his turn now, but it could come in future. But whatever he does now is going to play out in the future. So let us be cautious and let all Igbos not be misled by this press interview that our brother granted ARISE"
Peter Obi when he was celebrating Odili's birthday said he's not like some candidates who went to school and don't have school mates, u all clapped for him, today he's an innocent man, u foIks are a pIague.

Why a president of Nigeria withheld his biodata. He is from Osun. His certificate from Chicago State University says otherwise about his personality. A man that forfeited $360,000 from drug business.https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/631052-tinubu-five-discrepancies-we-discovered-in-chicago-university-document-atikus-lawyer.html?tztc=1
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by Okechinwadike: 6:38pm On Jun 03
JagabanB:

LOL.
I'm not ur fellow nwaboy, I won't be surprised u are hiding in one kiosk claiming to be what u are not.
small boy with out home training. people like you might have a very responsible parents that try their best ooooo
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by Pinkybush: 6:55pm On Jun 03
To remain relevant he chooses to attack Peter Obi instead of this disaster in aso rock. This is one of the reasons I hate Yoruba, because of their tribalistic nature. They are just like Nigeria police. They finish dinning with you and at your back they stab you to dead. They are known betrayals. Good ones among them is not up to 1%

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by 1972xy: 7:08pm On Jun 03
How I wish obi wins the 2027 election and see the messiah in him.
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by opeldavid: 7:34pm On Jun 03
Prof. Gbajue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Shonekan At NEC Meeting Presided By Buhari Today / Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) / Mohammed Adamu Hands Over To Acting IGP, Alkali Baba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.