Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,404 members, 7,881,471 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:38 PM

- - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / - (239 Views)

I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. / Is There Anyone Having Suicidal Thoughts? / When You Keep Having Suicidal Thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

- by Spacodino: 7:22pm On Jun 03
Re: - by madridguy(m): 7:31pm On Jun 03
You see rain cloud you go throw-away water inside your reservoir and now rain no gree fall again. Why not hold on to your job at hand first, get appointment letter from the new place and then you resign.

We learn everyday. Meanwhile, stay strong and keep pushing.

1 Like

Re: - by Mariangeles(f): 7:31pm On Jun 03
See, don't give up!

You have to fight back with all you've got.
If it isn't working, then know there's more you need to do. Just don't give up.
Keep seeking, and you will find.

Na who give up lose o!

2 Likes

Re: - by Kobojunkie: 7:33pm On Jun 03
Spacodino:
I have being very depress because of how the whole thing turned out and feeling of regret resigning from my former job . I am very bored at home now all alone and there is no day that passes by without all kinds of suicidal thoughts going through my head... The other day, I stepped out for job hunting and came back empty handed with no hope. I walked into the room, i saw sniper at the corner of the house, I picked it up but couldn't bring myself to do it..... I don't want the Devil to have the last laugh over me, I just need help to heal my messed up mental health.
Pls be kind with your comments, any negative comments will add to my depression pls
Pick yourself up and call the nearest mental health hospital to make an appointment to see a mental health counselor immediately. Depression with suicidal ideations is a real illness and treatment is proven an effective way to avoid succumbing to those thoughts. Treatment is available and you deserve it too. undecided
Re: - by SINisSIN(m): 7:57pm On Jun 03
The first mistake you made was resigning without getting employment letter first from your new job. Lesson learnt.

Moving on, see your present situation as a very normal circumstances of life. The truth is most times, without difficult times, you would think life is just roses and roses.

Your present situation will sometimes make some people to think wide in area of business, self development, skills acquisition and eventually they will land a better job better than the two they lost.

Your condition never even near depression, na you dey think depression.

Dear, this world is not for the weak, every blessed day that you wake up, you need to keep fighting to survive. You keep fighting and fighting till Death finds you.

Keep your head high and re-strategize.
Re: - by ojun50(m): 8:01pm On Jun 03
I dey come make I read wetin you write
Re: - by Spacodino: 8:05pm On Jun 03
SINisSIN:
The first mistake you made was resigning without getting employment letter first from your new job. Lesson learnt.

Moving on, see your present situation as a very normal circumstances of life. The truth is most times, without difficult times, you would think life is just roses and roses.

Your present situation will sometimes make some people to think wide in area of business, self development, skills acquisition and eventually they will land a better job better than the two they lost.

Your condition never even near depression, na you dey think depression.

Dear, this world is not for the weak, every blessed day that you wake up, you need to keep fighting to survive. You keep fighting and fighting till Death finds you.

Keep your head high and re-strategize.
Loneliness is contributing to the depression. I am an introvert and this has made me to keep to myself the more. I don't have friends to even start with so nothing to take my mind off my worries. Thank you for ur encouraging words dear
Re: - by Spacodino: 8:10pm On Jun 03
madridguy:
You see rain cloud you go throw-away water inside your reservoir and now rain no gree fall again. Why not hold on to your job at hand first, get appointment letter from the new place and then you resign.

We learn everyday. Meanwhile, stay strong and keep pushing.
The HR sounded so desperate when she called me to come for interview... After interview, she wanted me to start training the same day but I told her I was hungry and that I should just start the training the next day... I never knew it will be like this... Lesson learnt though
Re: - by Spacodino: 8:10pm On Jun 03
Mariangeles:
See, don't give up!

You have to fight back with all you've got.
If it isn't working, then know there's more you need to do. Just don't give up.
Keep seeking, and you will find.

Na who give up lose o!
Thank You dear, I need these words

1 Like

Re: - by SINisSIN(m): 8:12pm On Jun 03
Quite sad you have no one to talk to. You can’t be lonely lonely. Try to free your heart to get like two or three friends you can always relate with.

While you are still job hunting, you can make business, jobs and vacancies, Tech, Travel and Education forums here your friends. I’m sure you will grab one or two ideas from those threads.

Spacodino:
Loneliness is contributing to the depression. I am an introvert and this has made me to keep to myself the more. I don't have friends to even start with so nothing to take my mind off my worries. Thank you for ur encouraging words dear
Re: - by Spacodino: 8:17pm On Jun 03
SINisSIN:
Quite sad you have no one to talk to. You can’t be lonely lonely. Try to free your heart to get like two or three friends you can always relate with.

While you are still job hunting, you can make business, jobs and vacancies, Tech, Travel and Education forums here your friends. I’m sure you will grab one or two ideas from those threads.

ok dear, I will.... thanks alot
Re: - by Mariangeles(f): 8:23pm On Jun 03
Spacodino:
Thank You dear, I need these words

That's the spirit. 👍🏼

Remember, whenever you feel overwhelmed, speak up.
Also, don't underestimate the power of prayer.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Properties, Investments Is The Key,properties Banking Is The Way / Buy Your Properties, Investments Is The Key,properties Banking Is The Way / A Must Have For Every Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.