Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,010 members, 7,960,213 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 03:04 PM

Mr. President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr. President (138 Views)

A Quick Popularity Contest Between Mr President And Mr Goat / Dino Malaye Calls Saraki "Mr President" As They Shake Hands Together / "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. President by malali: 10:44am On Jun 04
I am sorry to tell you, do not pay those increased wages, Increasing wages in this scenario now, will result in hyper inflation.(Zimbabwe style)

The farmers will increase the prices of food stuff telling the salary earners....dont you get paid more

Beg the NLC, Reintroduce the petrol subsidy, Issue refinery licenses to capable individuals with instructions to have it running in a year or forfeit the licenses.

Tell the NLC wages will be increased gradually 10000 naira every quarter While the senators and house of reps get a decrease of 100,000 naira every quarter. These will appease the citizens.

While all these is at work, prioritize fuel at a cheaper cost. The country runs on fuel.

OR

Just revert back to old fuel prices and keep the same wages (Personally i think this is the best move)
Re: Mr. President by WhizdomXX(m): 2:45pm On Jun 06
Good suggestion
Re: Mr. President by stacyadams: 3:09pm On Jun 06
malali:
I am sorry to tell you, do not pay those increased wages, Increasing wages in this scenario now, will result in hyper inflation.(Zimbabwe style)

The farmers will increase the prices of food stuff telling the salary earners....dont you get paid more

Beg the NLC, Reintroduce the petrol subsidy, Issue refinery licenses to capable individuals with instructions to have it running in a year or forfeit the licenses.

Tell the NLC wages will be increased gradually 10000 naira every quarter While the senators and house of reps get a decrease of 100,000 naira every quarter. These will appease the citizens.

While all these is at work, prioritize fuel at a cheaper cost. The country runs on fuel.

OR

Just revert back to old fuel prices and keep the same wages (Personally i think this is the best move)

Reduce fuel price
Reduce import duties
Open border
Fix insecurities
Mechanized farm

If I talk fix power ,that one na rocket science

Of course we have clueless people leading clueless people grin

Their major problem na national anthem and cattle rearing
Re: Mr. President by malali: 3:27pm On Jun 06
stacyadams:

Reduce fuel price
Reduce import duties
Open border
Fix insecurities
Mechanized farm

If I talk fix power ,that one na rocket science

Of course we have clueless people leading clueless people grin

Their major problem na national anthem and cattle rearing

Well Said......lol

(1) (Reply)

Sokoto Amends Law To Grant Gov Authority To Appoint District, Village Heads / Israel Uncovered Docs proving Palestinians And Romans Collusion 2000 years ago / June 12: Obaseki Hails Nigerians On Sustenance Of Democratic Ideals, Urges Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.