Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:10 AM

Mr Macaroni: No Political Party Enjoyed Opposition Like APC. They Cursed At GEJ - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Macaroni: No Political Party Enjoyed Opposition Like APC. They Cursed At GEJ (25095 Views)

Idris Wase: No Government Has Touched Lives Of Ordinary Citizens Like APC / Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) / Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Macaroni: No Political Party Enjoyed Opposition Like APC. They Cursed At GEJ by Fearurcreeator: 11:03pm On Jun 04
DonXavi:
Remain blessed egbon! Even though some insincere people called you omo ale just because you decided to stand on the side of reason, justice and fairness. A mock coffin was even constructed and GEJ put inside! The man just laughed! That cultist professor called GEJ''s wife "Shepopotamous", body shaming her, and also called her lot of other unprintable names! Never witnessed political pettiness to that order!
Mumuni meji
Re: Mr Macaroni: No Political Party Enjoyed Opposition Like APC. They Cursed At GEJ by ReubenE(m): 12:16am On Jun 05
nony43:
Seeing the display of Gej coffin on National Tv gave Gej mom a heart attack

Obidients have not insulted or done 1/10 of what APC did as opposition, they protested with pastors and some daddy GOs , even the mumu prof insulted GEJ wife, all these were done because of GEJ and PDP and Yorubas felt that they were not represented which why they voted massively for Buhari massively because of Osibanjo, no SE and SS state held a protest against GEJ. SS still get a reserved special beef for SW on the roles they played against their son.
@bold

Any Yoruba man you see saying that is either a bigot or doing so for propaganda.

Jonathan nominated Hon Mulikat Akande from Oyo state (a proper Yoruba woman) as Speaker of the House of Representatives. It is her own people (Yoruba) that ganged up with the North to elect Hon Tambuwal as Speaker of the House, thereby preventing the South-West from producing a speaker.
South-West (Yoruba) was the reason the leadership of the National Assembly both Senate and Reps came under the control of the North under Jonathan.

If somebody can play that evil politics even to their own daughter, then don't don't have the right to claim they were not represented as that was the genesis of it all.
I have carefully followed government and elections since 1999 but what they South-West did to their own daughter to spite Jonathan cause of politics, it is unprecedented for me.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni: No Political Party Enjoyed Opposition Like APC. They Cursed At GEJ by nony43(m): 2:59am On Jun 05
ReubenE:

@bold

Any Yoruba man you see saying that is either a bigot or doing so for propaganda.

Jonathan nominated Hon Mulikat Akande from Oyo state (a proper Yoruba woman) as Speaker of the House of Representatives. It is her own people (Yoruba) that ganged up with the North to elect Hon Tambuwal as Speaker of the House, thereby preventing the South-West from producing a speaker.
South-West (Yoruba) was the reason the leadership of the National Assembly both Senate and Reps came under the control of the North under Jonathan.

If somebody can play that evil politics even to their own daughter, then don't don't have the right to claim they were not represented as that was the genesis of it all.
I have carefully followed government and elections since 1999 but what they South-West did to their own daughter to spite Jonathan cause of politics, it is unprecedented for me.

Wow 😮 really? Thanks let screen shot this , I will read more about it later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni: No Political Party Enjoyed Opposition Like APC. They Cursed At GEJ by ivandragon: 8:18am On Jun 05
ReubenE:

@bold

A major 'strength' of the apc is thier ability to bold facedly sell lies and muddy the waters of truth.

It is one of the reasons why apc had issues in Oyo state because sane people clearly remembered that this same man in power today sabotaged the opportunity for thier daughter to be Speaker. An action done for his own personal interest. But he keeps camouflaging and hiding under the ethnic interest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni: No Political Party Enjoyed Opposition Like APC. They Cursed At GEJ by ReubenE(m): 10:50am On Jun 05
nony43:

Wow 😮 really? Thanks let screen shot this , I will read more about it later.
Yes, that was it.

They ganged up with Tambuwal to make him Speaker when David Mark, a Northerner was already the Senate President. It was the South-West that scuttled the North-South balance of representation in the National Assembly under Jonathan to spite him.
Same way some of them spearheaded Muslim-Muslim ticket in 2023 against established conventions.

While religion and region really has nothing to do with capacity, it is good to inform the reading public that SOME people from the South-West only complain when it is not in their favour but they actively do same injustice to spite other regions.

Tambuwal that the South-West APC gang and other PDP saboteurs supported to become Speaker against their daughter Mulikat Akande was the genesis of all the problems between Jonathan and them and among themselves in Oyo state.
Like you gave your Speakership slot to a Northerner when a Northerner is already the Senate President

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apc Lagos Gov. Candidate, Sanwo Olu Visits Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos. Pics / Posterity Will Judge Oshiomhole,uzodimma Over Fate Of APC In South East-okorocha / I Didn't Call For A Coup — Bishop Kukah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.