Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,024 members, 7,963,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 10:06 AM

‘I’ve Right To Vote Whoever I Want’ – Toyin Abraham Defends Support For Tinubu - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I’ve Right To Vote Whoever I Want’ – Toyin Abraham Defends Support For Tinubu (17453 Views)

Toyin Abraham Is In Trouble: Toyin Abraham Defends Tinubu After Her / Why I Want Toyin Lawani As My Babymama But Never As My Wife- Pretty Mike Speaks / Whoever I Marry - Toke Makinwa Hints On A Possible Marriage, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I’ve Right To Vote Whoever I Want’ – Toyin Abraham Defends Support For Tinubu by olaadenigeria(m): 6:29pm On Jun 04
Which election again?
How many vote will her vote be if not 1?
Who care the party she support privately and publicly?
Lastly, who is she ? Because it like am in trenches grin

Re: ‘I’ve Right To Vote Whoever I Want’ – Toyin Abraham Defends Support For Tinubu by Shikena(m): 6:29pm On Jun 04
Absolutely. That is democracy.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I’ve Right To Vote Whoever I Want’ – Toyin Abraham Defends Support For Tinubu by pquaver(m): 6:29pm On Jun 04
Saintganduje:
Posterity will judge you harshly for helping bring hardship to Nigerians.

It will first punish anambra people who cursed a man for failure and now stylishly trying to bring same through the backdoor as president.. Let the punishment start from there..

3 Likes

Re: ‘I’ve Right To Vote Whoever I Want’ – Toyin Abraham Defends Support For Tinubu by gbengene1234(m): 6:29pm On Jun 04
PussyOdour:
shocked

Your brain is shapeless just as you.

Before you were crying, immediately you heard that the rotten teeth drug baron have named a local street to that white hair dunce prof cum cultist, you come up with this one, so that the rotten teeth Ebola will name one thing after you. Yes, he can name anything after you because he's so clueless and uselèss.

Alot of you hide behind keypads and type all sorts of senseless words. If only you can make a short video of what you just typed. Only then can I take you seriously

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ve Right To Vote Whoever I Want’ – Toyin Abraham Defends Support For Tinubu by Hydroxide(m): 6:30pm On Jun 04
Ozour
Re: ‘I’ve Right To Vote Whoever I Want’ – Toyin Abraham Defends Support For Tinubu by Saintganduje: 6:31pm On Jun 04
pquaver:

It willfirst just anambra people who cursed a man and now stylishly trying to bring same through the backdoor as president.. Let the punishment start from there..
Which man did Anambra people cursed and evidence too.
Re: ‘I’ve Right To Vote Whoever I Want’ – Toyin Abraham Defends Support For Tinubu by kevwemike: 6:31pm On Jun 04
Saintganduje:
Posterity will judge you harshly for helping to bring hardship to Nigerians.
CAPITAL AMEN

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ve Right To Vote Whoever I Want’ – Toyin Abraham Defends Support For Tinubu by MrPOTUS: 6:32pm On Jun 04
helinues:

Seun in particular, I just don't want to make hasty decision about inviting security operatives to the forum. I can see the mods being responsive lately but still more needs to be done about this particular guy.

This moniker should have been banned since morning because I can't count how many times I have reported it. https://www.nairaland.com/saintganduje/posts

This is one of the many dedicated accounts this guy has been creating for over 6 years , you read so right, 6 good years to troll others. You don't need any magician, his comments history na straight forward.

Advise your mods to do more and take care of those who might have attracted the security operatives to the forum.

It was after I initiated the below screenshot the cybercrimes new portal was opened by NPF, I just decided to put hold.. Act now

I no dey bite and hide, I go bite and stand beside it.

This one is feeling himself undecided

For your mind, Alaye go sit down one place jor grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘I’ve Right To Vote Whoever I Want’ – Toyin Abraham Defends Support For Tinubu by Saintganduje: 6:33pm On Jun 04
DeepSight:

Can you please define cybercrime and does it include -

1. Insulting anonymous posters on an anonymous forum
2. Criticizing the government
3. Expressing strong opinions on national issues which diverge from the views of the government or people in power
4. Accusing anyone of a fact which one believes to be true
Why should you engage with a clown? Man how could you? Leave Helinues to me. I know his medicine.

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ve Right To Vote Whoever I Want’ – Toyin Abraham Defends Support For Tinubu by Saintganduje: 6:34pm On Jun 04
MrPOTUS:

This one is feeling himself undecided

For your mind, Alaye go sit down one place jor grin
Don't mind the cunt.

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ve Right To Vote Whoever I Want’ – Toyin Abraham Defends Support For Tinubu by rainluv: 6:34pm On Jun 04
Excuse ooo
Where is the threat? Where are the curses or pictures of your children?

Better stfu dia!!
Otondo undecided
Re: ‘I’ve Right To Vote Whoever I Want’ – Toyin Abraham Defends Support For Tinubu by spagettiluv: 6:36pm On Jun 04
Ttipsy:
She obviously voted for her brother! Her tribesman irrespective of weither he’s qualified or not
So why the fuse?
the SE people who gave obi 98% of their vote did that because of what ,because he his qualified??

5 Likes

Re: ‘I’ve Right To Vote Whoever I Want’ – Toyin Abraham Defends Support For Tinubu by Babastrong(m): 6:36pm On Jun 04
I campaigned and voted for Tinubu.
If dem born your papa well, come and face me physically and say your derogative words to me. If i no go use jab and upcut destroy your mandible and maxilla.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I’ve Right To Vote Whoever I Want’ – Toyin Abraham Defends Support For Tinubu by ogolemati: 6:37pm On Jun 04
helinues:
Na now we go get time for those headless mob

What reasonable of them don't know is that the NPF have opened a new portal to make online cyberbullying, cybercrimes complain after a case about a notorious troller on this forum was initiated

https://www.nairaland.com/8112421/police-unveil-upgraded-cybercrime-reporting
grin angry grin angry grin grin angry grin grin grin you carry badluck give your country people.you must be very wicked somebody in real life grin grin grin grin complain everywhere

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ve Right To Vote Whoever I Want’ – Toyin Abraham Defends Support For Tinubu by chatinent: 6:38pm On Jun 04
She's free to vote whoever. I don't really care ..but if what you support is a disaster, you are disastrous.

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ve Right To Vote Whoever I Want’ – Toyin Abraham Defends Support For Tinubu by Blaze14k: 6:38pm On Jun 04
raskymonojendor:
100%. She is within her right.

Who cares
Re: ‘I’ve Right To Vote Whoever I Want’ – Toyin Abraham Defends Support For Tinubu by pquaver(m): 6:39pm On Jun 04
Saintganduje:

Are you new to nairaland?.. Ask for it from well on this thread you will be flooded with insult and curse on obi for failure in government..

2 Likes

Re: ‘I’ve Right To Vote Whoever I Want’ – Toyin Abraham Defends Support For Tinubu by 22tiger: 6:39pm On Jun 04
raskymonojendor:
100%. She is within her right.

Don’t mind them

2 Likes

Re: ‘I’ve Right To Vote Whoever I Want’ – Toyin Abraham Defends Support For Tinubu by subcbouy: 6:39pm On Jun 04
Iyalokan Toyin grin grin
Re: ‘I’ve Right To Vote Whoever I Want’ – Toyin Abraham Defends Support For Tinubu by bdon12: 6:40pm On Jun 04
helinues:

What reasonable of them don't know is that the NPF have opened a new portal to make online cyberbullying, cybercrimes complain after a case about a notorious troller on this forum was initiated

Keep quiet mumu

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ve Right To Vote Whoever I Want’ – Toyin Abraham Defends Support For Tinubu by spagettiluv: 6:40pm On Jun 04
Saintganduje:

2 Likes

Re: ‘I’ve Right To Vote Whoever I Want’ – Toyin Abraham Defends Support For Tinubu by Saintganduje: 6:41pm On Jun 04
[quote author=spagettiluv post=130307596][/quote] Posting random comments from demented people doesn't mean the whole state cursed him. Get sense.
Re: ‘I’ve Right To Vote Whoever I Want’ – Toyin Abraham Defends Support For Tinubu by Jayhome24: 6:42pm On Jun 04
Nonexisting1:
My family don't need it but you need it to put an end to your pains. Again brother, think it through.

I repeat go and give that to your family they are waiting for it.

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ve Right To Vote Whoever I Want’ – Toyin Abraham Defends Support For Tinubu by spagettiluv: 6:42pm On Jun 04
Saintganduje:
Posting random comments from demented people doesn't mean the whole state cursed him. Get sense.
go through the link below,that was a thread 12 yrs ago ,the 22 pages of the thread,no one applaud him of any tangible thing he did
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing#10195342

2 Likes

Re: ‘I’ve Right To Vote Whoever I Want’ – Toyin Abraham Defends Support For Tinubu by Ayo25: 6:44pm On Jun 04
I don't know why anybody need to explain their choice of political decisions away sef

3 Likes

Re: ‘I’ve Right To Vote Whoever I Want’ – Toyin Abraham Defends Support For Tinubu by 22tiger: 6:45pm On Jun 04
paba:
Yes, but ogun go kiee her...

Ogun only operate within the reach of poor thinkers like you.. Toyin is loaded she exercised her civil right by voting Someone she liked, so if your own right is wailing May God give you strength to do it forever…

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ve Right To Vote Whoever I Want’ – Toyin Abraham Defends Support For Tinubu by Sheuns(m): 6:46pm On Jun 04
Keep your political opinions to yourself next time. There’s a reason many public figures don’t openly declare support for a person or party. It always has consequences whether good or bad.

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ve Right To Vote Whoever I Want’ – Toyin Abraham Defends Support For Tinubu by FxExpo(m): 6:47pm On Jun 04
There's nothing like in Nigeria know it and know peace kiss
Re: ‘I’ve Right To Vote Whoever I Want’ – Toyin Abraham Defends Support For Tinubu by jojothaiv(m): 6:47pm On Jun 04
You fit chest the consequences of your actions if e later cast abi na to dey find pall bearers wey go dance with you.
Re: ‘I’ve Right To Vote Whoever I Want’ – Toyin Abraham Defends Support For Tinubu by AFONJACOW(m): 6:48pm On Jun 04
helinues:

I hope you are not doing 001 or u are supporting with empty stomach

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ve Right To Vote Whoever I Want’ – Toyin Abraham Defends Support For Tinubu by zkm3: 6:48pm On Jun 04
Until Obidients came to the scene, no one was bullied for exercising their choices.

Daily, we witness toxicity, insults, bullying and outright intellectual fraud by those supporting one mediocre candidate.

What is their modus operandi? They insult those who do not toe their delusions, they accuse those who do not support them of being paid, they even steal some of our lines and use them as their intellectual property without giving credit.

What is more, they are cowards unable to accept what they dish out to others.

It is a democracy, Toyin has every right to support whoever she wants and is not required to defend her decision.

Same way we are allowed to make comments on nairaland without our freedoms assaulted by ignorant trolls and accessory mods.

I am waiting for the expiration of my ban before I make my final comment on Nairaland and report one criminal here whom the mods seem sympathetic to.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I’ve Right To Vote Whoever I Want’ – Toyin Abraham Defends Support For Tinubu by BluntCrazeMan: 6:49pm On Jun 04
But when things start to go bad,, don't come and blame the Candidate which you didn't vote for..
You are not Tonto-Dikeh..

You are Toyin-Abraham

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

OAP Osi Suave Receives An Iphone From An Anonymous Person / “Having Access To Me Is Rare” – Pere Warns, Shares New Year Resolution / Miyonse Writes Love Poem For Tboss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.