Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,085 members, 7,960,449 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 08:50 PM

Serial Killer Passengers Arrested After They Stabbed 2 Ride-hailing App Drivers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Serial Killer Passengers Arrested After They Stabbed 2 Ride-hailing App Drivers (19900 Views)

They Stabbed Me Till I Jumped Out Of The Car” – Lady Narrates (video) / White Handkerchief Tied On Victims Of Port-Harcourt Serial Killer (Photos) / Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serial Killer Passengers Arrested After They Stabbed 2 Ride-hailing App Drivers by Sirchiboy: 1:11pm On Jun 05
djmickymouse:

My brother I just stopped ooo, make I sell my spider use money do another business or fine somewhere else run enter
Oga no profit.
You go buy fuel 10k.
Highest profit na 2k after expense.
No single profit plus insult.
Imagine a rider when book 1300 dey ask for ac.
I don suffer.

1 Like

Re: Serial Killer Passengers Arrested After They Stabbed 2 Ride-hailing App Drivers by ZaddyJ: 1:21pm On Jun 05
sketcherJ:
how much did you get the korope sir
2,4m but I learn its 3.1m now . Triycle (aka Marwa aka keke)
Is now 2.8m
Re: Serial Killer Passengers Arrested After They Stabbed 2 Ride-hailing App Drivers by ZaddyJ: 1:23pm On Jun 05
Deeegbee:

No where is safe bro!!

Similar incident happens there too.
Really? Na why I go buy korope jeje make ritualist or armed men no reason my matter
Re: Serial Killer Passengers Arrested After They Stabbed 2 Ride-hailing App Drivers by lexy2014: 1:30pm On Jun 05
jmoore:

The hailing service provider is part of the solution, they should include it in their platform.

in this part of the world no. but in some foreign countries, hailing services have cameras inside the vehicle. very compulsory
Re: Serial Killer Passengers Arrested After They Stabbed 2 Ride-hailing App Drivers by delzbaba(m): 1:30pm On Jun 05
This is a terrible and unfortunate way to die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serial Killer Passengers Arrested After They Stabbed 2 Ride-hailing App Drivers by DaddyGngeess(m): 2:35pm On Jun 05
Bastards you had to take life because you want to steal a car, make them fire these guys throw away abeg

1 Like

Re: Serial Killer Passengers Arrested After They Stabbed 2 Ride-hailing App Drivers by carterwrote(m): 2:39pm On Jun 05
Two syndicate members, Roqib Moshood and Olawale Kolawole, have been arrested in Lagos for killing ride-hailing drivers and selling their cars. Efforts are ongoing to apprehend other gang members, including Yusuf Adeyemi, who is implicated in the murder of driver Oluwaseun Adeniran. why their faces are hidden.
Re: Serial Killer Passengers Arrested After They Stabbed 2 Ride-hailing App Drivers by dkidd: 2:52pm On Jun 05
For man to hustle legit again take supplement salary turn to problem. God! Why blur their bastard faces abi dem want free them later?
Re: Serial Killer Passengers Arrested After They Stabbed 2 Ride-hailing App Drivers by MaziObinnaokija: 2:53pm On Jun 05
sadDark spot bloodvsucker DEMON.KILL those offspring of Ala angry angry angry sad
Re: Serial Killer Passengers Arrested After They Stabbed 2 Ride-hailing App Drivers by AskNgige2: 3:00pm On Jun 05
Threedoorsdown:
You go out for your daily bread while some evil ones plan to end your life and steal your source of income.

May God continue to protect us. This is why most or all of our roads should be lighted up no matter how lonely such area is

Even us in Abuja suffer it most..
Daily most of our Uber drivers are being killed.. one medical doctor I Carried from Maitama general hospital told me that most unidentified dead body in their hospital are bolt drivers

May God help us.. thou I don't work at night
Re: Serial Killer Passengers Arrested After They Stabbed 2 Ride-hailing App Drivers by Emma09(m): 3:28pm On Jun 05
ZaddyJ:

sad
This is why I bought a mini bus ( aka korope)
Atleast someone wont be behind me and want to strangle me when other passengers are seated.
I had option of going for uber for my rest of mind and life I decided to buy korope and kept d remaining change of 1.6m
Good one bro. I thought of this too that was the reason I bought My Korope in 2021. No regrets because na Night driving I enjoy. At least with 7 Passengers in the bus and the driver making 8, no be all the 7 go get evil mind to strangle me from behind.

1 Like

Re: Serial Killer Passengers Arrested After They Stabbed 2 Ride-hailing App Drivers by Threedoorsdown: 3:38pm On Jun 05
AskNgige2:

Even us in Abuja suffer it most..
Daily most of our Uber drivers are being killed.. one medical doctor I Carried from Maitama general hospital told me that most unidentified dead body in their hospital are bolt drivers

May God help us.. thou I don't work at night

Yea i feel una pain. It's so sad

1 Like

Re: Serial Killer Passengers Arrested After They Stabbed 2 Ride-hailing App Drivers by wonder233: 3:58pm On Jun 05
There has never been profit in ehailing. I did it for 2years 2020 and 2021. It is more of a psychological thing, to feel you're working, and vainly hoping you will meet someone special that will change your life.
But its just a fantasy... Nobody out there will take a fancy to you. Thank God, I later got a job and left the delusion .
Sirchiboy:
May God protect our fellow ehailing drivers.
Since I ventured into this uber
No single profit.
We are just working for filling stations
Re: Serial Killer Passengers Arrested After They Stabbed 2 Ride-hailing App Drivers by Borrow222: 4:31pm On Jun 05
wonder233:
There has never been profit in ehailing. I did it for 2years 2020 and 2021. It is more of a psychological thing, to feel you're working, and vainly hoping you will meet someone special that will change your life.
But its just a fantasy... Nobody out there will take a fancy to you. Thank God, I later got a job and left the delusion .

In Nigeria it is a waste of time but abroad you will make cool money.

I know someone making €5200 monthly after tax .
Re: Serial Killer Passengers Arrested After They Stabbed 2 Ride-hailing App Drivers by dragunov: 4:48pm On Jun 05
Newlymarried:

Source

Death by hanging ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Serial Killer Passengers Arrested After They Stabbed 2 Ride-hailing App Drivers by tojahh(m): 5:16pm On Jun 05
Na why I support Sanwo Olu for sending them back to Osun State.

You came to Lagos to perpetrate such heinous crime and you run back to Ikire Osun State., two months later you'll return and continue causing havoc in Lagos State claiming Yoruba Lokan

Ogun Kee you there.

1 Like

Re: Serial Killer Passengers Arrested After They Stabbed 2 Ride-hailing App Drivers by Emdebby2: 8:33pm On Jun 05
Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner.
Re: Serial Killer Passengers Arrested After They Stabbed 2 Ride-hailing App Drivers by delpee(f): 8:44pm On Jun 05
I pray the others are also caught and they all get the maximum sentence. Heartless people!
Re: Serial Killer Passengers Arrested After They Stabbed 2 Ride-hailing App Drivers by ZaddyJ: 6:02am On Jun 06
Emma09:
Good one bro. I thought of this too that was the reason I bought My Korope in 2021. No regrets because na Night driving I enjoy. At least with 7 Passengers in the bus and the driver making 8, no be all the 7 go get evil mind to strangle me from behind.
Wow ! 2021 u be my able chair be that o grin
You don chop mulla b that oo . Early morning and evening from 5-10pm. No mid day work day work .That is how I roll
Re: Serial Killer Passengers Arrested After They Stabbed 2 Ride-hailing App Drivers by Sirchiboy: 6:56am On Jun 06
wonder233:
Bros is there still vacancy in your company
Re: Serial Killer Passengers Arrested After They Stabbed 2 Ride-hailing App Drivers by sacajawea(m): 12:50pm On Jun 06
Allahu Akbar,
Laillah illalah.
Oduduwa Muslims. Awọn omo k'aro ojire.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinese Man Arraigned In Court For Concealing $300,000 At Abuja Airport. Photos / Kwara Court Sentence Offa Robbery Suspects To Death / NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.