Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,523 members, 7,961,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 10:19 AM

Food For Thought - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Food For Thought (77 Views)

Why Can't All Countries Produce Nukes (food For Thought) / 8 Types Of Food For Broke University Students / 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Food For Thought by Royalnonny: 8:41am On Jun 07
Have you been thinking 🤔 like me?
Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and other online platforms have rules, restrictions, and obligations you must abide by. They carefully put all these so you and I can have conducive platforms where we air our views, share ideas, and lots more. On these online platforms, we are always careful to say certain things, do certain things, and post certain things because we don't want to incur the wrath of the social media coordinators.

We are very mindful of what we do on those platforms or else your account can be suspended or banned. My question is this can we not apply these in our lives? Can we not go the extra mile to make our lives, the lives of others, and our society better?

I believe that when we apply all these rules, restrictions, and obligations in our lives the world can be a better place. It can start with you, yes you!

I hope you find this useful. Peace

#thinkaloud #Thinkers #socialmediamanager #socialmediaqueen #obligatory #peaceful #MarkZuckerberg #elonmuskmemes

(1) (Reply)

JEE MAIN 2024 College Predictor / Content Writing Tools / Start A Digital Business With A Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.