Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,887 members, 7,902,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 05:42 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (311 Views)

Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by SomeoneTalkToMe: 1:22pm On Jun 07
Re: . by advanceDNA: 2:33pm On Jun 07
Inside life
Re: . by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 5:15pm On Jun 07
Wonderful grin

Is there a scarcity of guys where you are ? Be honest and I'll link you with one of my workaholic friends that doesn't know how to toast women even as a fine boy so his family want to use black tax to finish his remaining existence

2 Likes

Re: . by SomeoneTalkToMe: 6:13pm On Jun 07
MASTAkiLLAh:
Wonderful grin

Is there a scarcity of guys where you are ? Be honest and I'll link you with one of my workaholic friends that doesn't know how to toast women even as a fine boy so his family want to use black tax to finish his remaining existence
Yes, scarcity.
Re: . by akube34: 6:51pm On Jun 07
SomeoneTalkToMe:
Looking for a relationship with someone abroad like myself: U.S, Canada, U.K, Germany, Ireland, Australia. Other countries welcome.

Candidates in Nigeria welcome.

I'm a citizen of my country and can travel to any part of the the world to meet or you come to me.

Do not message me if you are in any relationship currently, are chatting with ten thousand women already, were previously married, or are a single father (have kids).

Age 35 to 45.

Friendship first to check for compatibility.
you no put your age na
Re: . by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 7:26pm On Jun 07
SomeoneTalkToMe:

Age 35 to 45.

What about me kiss I'm in Nigeria and I'm not upto that age
Re: . by Kingrshd3: 7:46pm On Jun 07
SomeoneTalkToMe:
Looking for a relationship with someone abroad like myself: U.S, Canada, U.K, Germany, Ireland, Australia. Other countries welcome.

I'm a citizen of my country and can travel to any part of the the world to meet or you come to me.

Do not message me if you are in any relationship currently, are chatting with ten thousand women already, were previously married, or are a single father (have kids).

Age 35 to 45.

Your own age too is important ..

Tell us abeg
Re: . by alphaNomega: 4:28am On Jun 08
If OP is female, she must be very ugly

If OP is male, he is a fraudster
Re: . by SomeoneTalkToMe: 8:55am On Jun 08
alphaNomega:
If OP is female, she must be very ugly

If OP is male, he is a fraudster
That the women in your family are very ugly, including yourself, is no reason to falsely assume that same thing onto others.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Converse All Star Butterfly Hearts Hi / Study In China... Admission Open @an Affordable Tuition & Accommodation Fee. / Helpful Tips For Juggling Work And Parenting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.