Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,697 members, 7,965,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 05:34 PM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (241 Views)

Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum / Central Bank Of Nigeria New Directive On Money Transferred To Nigeria / Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by boltwings: 9:50am On Jun 08
S
Re: . by Ahmed0336(m): 10:06am On Jun 08
Bro I am suffering same.
Made a transfer since 6th June to my Opay from my FB.
The money was neither credited nor reversed.

Go to twitter, cases of such nature plenty.
Re: . by Chicagograduate(m): 10:13am On Jun 08
Check your transaction history and find out what happened.
Re: . by Treasure17(m): 10:18am On Jun 08
boltwings:
Since 6th june I transferred #130k to my Opay account but not credited to my Opay since then. I dont know whats wrong with Opay this days. Last month same thing happened and it took them the next day to credit my account after calling customer care line. But this time customer care is not even picking their call. Is anyone experiencing same thing please. If you have their customer care line or how O can get to them pls help out. I have contaced them on facebook and opay app message but no response.
Opay had technical deposit glitch during the week. That might be the reason. First confirm the status of the transaction from the original source and if confirm it went through then you can reach out to Opay for possible resolution. But have in hand the session ID of the transaction. Use their customer service number 0700 888 8329
Re: . by boltwings: 11:57am On Jun 08
Chicagograduate:
Check your transaction history and find out what happened.
from my bank app history the transfer was successful.
Re: . by boltwings: 12:01pm On Jun 08
Treasure17:

Opay had technical deposit glitch during the week. That might be the reason. First confirm the status of the transaction from the original source and if confirm it went through then you can reach out to Opay for possible resolution. But have in hand the session ID of the transaction. Use their customer service number 0700 888 8329
they are not picking their calls
Re: . by Chicagograduate(m): 12:03pm On Jun 08
boltwings:
from my bank app history the transfer was successful.
The money did not enter opay account.It is still with your bank.Some banks will deliberately blacklist opay.You can't transfer or receive money.
Re: . by boltwings: 4:08pm On Jun 08
Chicagograduate:
The money did not enter opay account.It is still with your bank.Some banks will deliberately blacklist opay.You can't transfer or receive money.
its a lie. The transacton is successful and its with Opay. Its only when the transaction is not successful and you are debited, then you say the money is with the bank.. same thing happened last month.

(1) (Reply)

I Buy Itunes Cards And Any Other Gift Card In Exchange Of Cash / I Buy All Types Of Gift Cards @ A Very Good Rate / Customer Is King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.