Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,969 members, 7,960,049 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 12:07 PM

How Do I Report Someone For Deportation - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Report Someone For Deportation (592 Views)

Bumi Thomas, Nigerian, Faces Deportation In UK. Given 14 Days To Leave / Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation / Disabled Nigerian Immigrant Faces Deportation After 34 Years In US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Report Someone For Deportation by Kaczynski: 4:57pm On Jun 08
I know of someone who will travel to Spain soon and pretends to stay there as an illegal inmmigrant. As a petty revenge for something that person did to me, i want to denounce him to spanish inmigration authorities, but i don't know how. i have all the info, name, date of travel, time of arrival, and even a record in which the person admits that they will overstay illegaly in the country. where could i send this info, and will the authorities act? probably ythey will ignore me, but i want to give it a try, because if it works, it will be a very good revenge for me

Re: How Do I Report Someone For Deportation by DaddyCoool: 5:00pm On Jun 08
People always forget or underestimate Google
Re: How Do I Report Someone For Deportation by ineri: 5:07pm On Jun 08
That's gut
Re: How Do I Report Someone For Deportation by Mcslize: 5:24am On Jun 09
Kaczynski:
I know of someone who will travel to Spain soon and pretends to stay there as an illegal inmmigrant. As a petty revenge for something that person did to me, i want to denounce him to spanish inmigration authorities, but i don't know how. i have all the info, name, date of travel, time of arrival, and even a record in which the person admits that they will overstay illegaly in the country. where could i send this info, and will the authorities act? probably ythey will ignore me, but i want to give it a try, because if it works, it will be a very good revenge for me

It no go pass woman matter. The person buhaha your babe shey? He nack your public property babe 2 by 2 when you were not around. It no go pass woman matter. Men of this generation.
Re: How Do I Report Someone For Deportation by Lexusgs430: 5:42am On Jun 09
Kaczynski:

The heart of man/woman, is indeed a very wicked place....... 😁🤣
Re: How Do I Report Someone For Deportation by tanigororo: 7:32am On Jun 09
Kaczynski:
And you expect us to share such details with you, what do we get in return to do that

1 Like

Re: How Do I Report Someone For Deportation by ednut1(m): 8:38am On Jun 09
Find productive things to do
Re: How Do I Report Someone For Deportation by nicedayontop: 11:03am On Jun 09
Shege danbanza, forgive, forget and move on with your life
Re: How Do I Report Someone For Deportation by BigYash: 11:41am On Jun 09
Them go still do you back.. Swear say you never offend person for this life.. Your own day dey front dey wait you ,even you spoil this person show now...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Report Someone For Deportation by DBestDoc(f): 2:45pm On Jun 09
Kaczynski:

Reason people keep their travel plans secret. That person is yet to learn, unfortunately.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Report Someone For Deportation by OBTOREPA(m): 5:48pm On Jun 09
Kaczynski:
Okay, please are you a witch?

(1) (Reply)

Woman Reacts When Told She's In Owerri ( Video) / For Those Who Want To Travel Nigeria Has Got It All / Dubai Visa Experts:48 Hrs Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.