Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,598 members, 7,944,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:44 AM

. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / . (223 Views)

Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo / Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. / Helicopter Carrying Colombia's President Ivan Duque Struck By Bullets In Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by God1000(m): 7:57pm On Jun 08
Suspected Islamist rebels killed at least 38 people in an overnight attack on villages in eastern Democratic Republic of Congo, two district officials and a civil society leader said Saturday.

Local civil society leader Justin Kavalami blamed members of the Allied Democratic Forces for the attack. The ADF, alleged to be behind another village assault that killed at least 16 people earlier this week, originates from neighboring Uganda.

Now based in eastern Congo, it has pledged allegiance to Islamic State and mounts frequent attacks, further destabilizing a region where many militant groups are active.

Armed men used guns and machetes to attack residents of villages in Beni territory, in North Kivu province, overnight Friday, local official Fabien Kakule told Reuters.

District official Leon Kakule Siviwe said the death toll stood at 38 and said the recent surge in violence was due to the attackers taking advantage of a low security presence.

They came to "slaughter the population when there were no soldiers in place," he told Reuters.

It was not possible to reach the ADF for comment.

https://www.voanews.com/a/suspected-islamists-kill-dozens-in-attack-on-eastern-congo-villages/7648236.html

Nlfpmod mynd44

Re: . by God1000(m): 7:57pm On Jun 08
This is sad, I condemn this barbaric act.

From Joseph Kabila to Félix Tshisekedi Congolese leaders have failed to address this menace, terrorism in any form is evil and should be condemned.
Re: . by Botragelad: 8:31pm On Jun 08
God1000:

From Joseph Kabila to Félix Tshisekedi Congolese leaders have failed to address this menace, terrorism in any form is evil and should be condemned.

But you fail to condemn your brother Hamas, neither did you say anything about IDF rescuing the hostages few hours ago.

Such absurdity! You condemn terrorism, but only when it's convenient. Hamas gets a free pass, while other 'freedom fighters' are just terrorists. You cry about terrorist attacks in your own backyard, yet support the same ideology when it comes to Israel. The hypocrisy is staggering. Why not advocate for the freedom of all 'freedom fighters'? Or are some only worthy of liberation when it fits your agenda? Guess the islamists in Congo are just trying to reclaim their land, correct? According to your logic.

The irony is rich. Confused guy you are! Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Righteousness2(m): 8:53pm On Jun 08
God1000:

Prayers for the people of Congo.

You condemn this Babaric act but you hug and celebrate Hamas Terrorists babaric acts.
Even the devil will be laughing liud at you and your likes.

No wonder we didnt see you to celebrate with GOD'S people and the GREAT GOD OF ISRAEL for HIS Great wonders today.

Anyway whether you are Saddened or Happy, 4 ISRAELIS have been Rescued ALive roday ti the Glory of GOD and Shame of antisemites, Terrorists, theie supporters and Sympathizers.

1 Like

Re: . by God1000(m): 9:20pm On Jun 08
Righteousness2:

Prayers for the people of Congo.

You condemn this Babaric act but you hug and celebrate Hamas Terrorists babaric acts.
Even the devil will be laughing liud at you and your likes.

No wonder we didnt see you to celebrate with GOD'S people and the GREAT GOD OF ISRAEL for HIS Great wonders today.

Anyway whether you are Saddened or Happy, 4 ISRAELIS have been Rescued ALive roday ti the Glory of GOD and Shame of antisemites, Terrorists, theie supporters and Sympathizers.

Hypocrite, have you ever condemned the senseless killing of innocent women and children in Gaza everyday by Israel since the October 7th attack, instead you rejoice at such news.

I am more honest and tolerant than you, I condemn evil when I see it, what led to the October 7 attack is beyond your understanding, but as a decent human being, I don't condone the killing of innocent Israelis
Re: . by God1000(m): 9:25pm On Jun 08
Botragelad:

But you fail to condemn your brother Hamas, neither did you say anything about IDF rescuing the hostages few hours ago.

Such absurdity! You condemn terrorism, but only when it's convenient. Hamas gets a free pass, while other 'freedom fighters' are just terrorists. You cry about terrorist attacks in your own backyard, yet support the same ideology when it comes to Israel. The hypocrisy is staggering. Why not advocate for the freedom of all 'freedom fighters'? Or are some only worthy of liberation when it fits your agenda? Guess the islamists in Congo are just trying to reclaim their land, correct? According to your logic.

so standing with humanity and calling for a ceasefire now makes a terrorist sympathizer, well I'm not surprised by this ridiculous comment from you, you people are brainwashed and misguided, but always try to put yourself in other people's shoes and be an advocate of peace.
Re: . by Botragelad: 9:30pm On Jun 08
God1000:
so standing with humanity and calling for a ceasefire now makes a terrorist sympathizer, well I'm not surprised by this ridiculous comment from you, you people are brainwashed and misguided, but always try to put yourself in other people's shoes and be an advocate of peace.
Oh, the comedy! You try to appear virtuous, but your hypocrisy shines brighter than a supernova! Condemn Hamas' terrorism with the same fervor you reserve for the Congo attack, or admit your outrage is a mere puppet show.

Stop hiding behind empty words and take a stance, or forever be known as the master of double standards. Your chameleon act is tired, and people see right through your transparent facade!

1 Like

Re: . by God1000(m): 9:31pm On Jun 08
Botragelad:

Oh, the comedy! You try to appear virtuous, but your hypocrisy shines brighter than a supernova! Condemn Hamas' terrorism with the same fervor you reserve for the Congo attack, or admit your outrage is a mere puppet show.

Stop hiding behind empty words and take a stance, or forever be known as the master of double standards. Your chameleon act is tired, and people see right through your transparent facade!
you can say whatever you like, I know why you guys hate me but I won't be deterred, I've chosen the path of truth
Re: . by Botragelad: 9:36pm On Jun 08
God1000:
you can say whatever you like, I know why you guys hate me but I won't be deterred, I've chosen the part truth
Ooh, we hate you? How original. Never heard that one before. You must be a genius to have figured out that everyone who disagrees with you secretly hates you.

Please, do tell more about your groundbreaking theory on how the world revolves around your fragile ego.
Re: . by Righteousness2(m): 9:46pm On Jun 08
God1000:

Hypocrite, have you ever condemned the senseless killing of innocent women and children in Gaza everyday by Israel since the October 7th attack, instead you rejoice at such news.

I am more honest tolerant than you, I condemn evil when I see it, what let to the October 7 attack is beyond your understanding, but as a decent human being, I don't condone the killing of innocent Israelis

Re: . by Righteousness2(m): 9:50pm On Jun 08
God1000:

I am more honest and tolerant than you, I condemn evil when I see it, what led to the October 7 attack is beyond your understanding, but as a decent human being, I don't condone the killing of innocent Israelis

Let not the one who puts on his armor boast like the one who takes it off.’ ”

Re: . by God1000(m): 9:51pm On Jun 08
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=130373902][/quote]lol, quoting mike pence, you are too brainwashed to know that modern israel is different from biblical israel
Re: . by Righteousness2(m): 9:53pm On Jun 08
God1000:
lol, quoting mike pence, you are too brainwashed to know that modern israel is different from biblical israel

When you Lack the Knowledge of GOD, or your Foundation is Not Solidly Built on GOD and HIS Word, even if you call yourself jesus! confusion, lukewarmness and blindness will not be in short supply.

Titus 1:16
They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.
Re: . by caye(m): 7:04am On Jun 09
Terrorists proudly sponsored by the demons from Riyadh, London, Paris, Switzerland, Tel Aviv & Washington.

The blood of innocent Black ppls will be inquired from your hands.
Your children will die horrible deaths, as you destroyed our innocent black ppls children, using the hands of these brainwashed Islamist fools.
Re: . by tanigororo: 7:47am On Jun 09
Botragelad:

Go and learn, Hamas is a freedom fighter not a terrorist organisation fighting a terrorist country Israel. Get your facts right
Re: . by Botragelad: 8:06am On Jun 09
tanigororo:

Go and learn, Hamas is a freedom fighter not a terrorist organisation fighting a terrorist country Israel. Get your facts right
Okay. Now crawl back to where you came out from!

(1) (Reply)

Belarus Moves Its Army With Russia In Preparation For The Siege Of Ukrainian / Trump's Loved Tariffs / Ex-pentagon Chief James Mattis: US Cannot Survive Without Allies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.