Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,083 members, 7,960,442 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 08:40 PM

During Family Sports Day, Billionaire Regina Daniels And Her Husband Ned Nwoko I - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / During Family Sports Day, Billionaire Regina Daniels And Her Husband Ned Nwoko I (92 Views)

Regina Daniels And Top Nollywood Actors Set To Storm Ebonyi State On June 15th, / Regina Daniels And Chinenye Nnebe Unite On A Christmas Party / Regina Daniels Biography|regina Daniels History|regina Daniels Profile & Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

During Family Sports Day, Billionaire Regina Daniels And Her Husband Ned Nwoko I by Francis500(m): 5:01pm On Jun 10
Regina Daniels, a Nollywood actress, and her husband, Ned Nwoko, amazed everyone at their family sports day with their incredible dance skills.
They posted a video of their family outing, in which they gathered with their co-wives and stepchildren on a tennis court to play sports. They carried out to the well-known tune

"Tshwala Bam," with Ned Nwoko showing his excellent dance talents. Regina and Ned then played table tennis together before sharing a lunch as a family. Regina Daniels

posted a video of her relaxing family time on Instagram, captioned "Sunday family sports day 🫶🫶 Large family - More fun ❤️".

https://www.realgist.com.ng/2024/06/During%20family%20sports%20day%20billionaire%20Regina%20Daniels%20and%20her%20husband%20Ned%20Nwoko%20impress%20fans%20with%20their%20dancing%20skills..html

(1) (Reply)

Sexual Harassment: Head Of Service Suspends Foreign Affairs Ministry Perm Sec / Meta Reduces Lagos Office Space Amid Workforce Changes / Baale Mamu,chief Fadipe Felicitates With Muslim Faithfuls On Eid-el-kabir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.