Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

Islam Has Nothing In Common With Other Faiths - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam Has Nothing In Common With Other Faiths (400 Views)

Why Judaism Has More In Common With Islam Than Christianity / BATTLE OF FAITHS: Pastor Calls Out Mallam Yusuf Adepoju For An Open Air Debate / Shiites Are Newly Emerging Terrorists That Sees Other Faiths As Idol Worshippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Islam Has Nothing In Common With Other Faiths by AkinwaleJJ(f): 10:34am On Jun 12
FxMasterz:

I don't ever abuse you. You also know it. It is when you behave mischievously that I find a word to describe your action. I don't need to type out anything. The lingo is here attached. Is this the lingo of the 'best performing organization'? It's a very simple question. Do they go according to these rules?

Surely you don't need an answer!

If you want me to address what you brought then type your questions out in your own words after all they've fed you and you're convinced but for me to start answering apostates never! smiley
Re: Islam Has Nothing In Common With Other Faiths by FxMasterz: 10:38am On Jun 12
AkinwaleJJ:

Surely you don't need an answer!

If you want me to address what you brought then type your questions out in your own words after all they've fed you and you're convinced but for me to start answering apostates never! smiley

So what's the difference between the screenshot and me typing it in my own words?

Just tell me you have no answer to the question because the answer is an embarrassing 'Yes'.
Re: Islam Has Nothing In Common With Other Faiths by AkinwaleJJ(f): 12:10pm On Jun 12
FxMasterz:

So what's the difference between the screenshot and me typing it in my own words?

Just tell me you have no answer to the question because the answer is an embarrassing 'Yes'.

Do you see why i was pulling your legs yesterday?

Well suit yourself! smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daily Manna Feeding On His Word Daily / What Is Ur Takes On Atheist / Rep Your Place Of Worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.