Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,186 members, 7,936,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 07:18 PM

OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session - Education (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (460727 Views)

Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread / Oau Admission For The Year 2011/2012 Part 2 / OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (420) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Nairalane: 1:26pm On Feb 07, 2013
Lillz19: i didnt c anythn lyk dat dre... undecided
this accommodation is still not for freshers. The fresher's package is impending. Watch out. Grab ur copy later but not now..
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Ariyke: 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2013
Wow! been long i came here i can see u guys are doing great job keep it up
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by fedeko: 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2013
THE MYSTERY OF TIME.THERE IS TIME AND SEASON FOR EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN.SOME PEOPLE TIME HAS PASSED,SOME PEOPLE TIME IS YET TO COME,SOME PEOPLE TIME IS NOW.0FCOURSE TIME FOR E-PORTAL UPGRADING WILL ALSO COME.LORD GIVE US D ABILITY TO KNOW OUR TIME AND THE GRACE TO USE IT POSITIVELY TO D FULLEST.PEACE TO D HOUSE ESPECIALLY D ACCOUNTANT-GENERALS.

3 Likes

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by gloatkenf(m): 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2013
Olastep1: The act of taking the first step is what separates the winners from the losers.
BRO WAIT A SEC.NOT ALL THAT HAD THE GOOD GRACE TO TAKE THE FIRST STEP WITH THEIR LEGS OR WHATEVER HAD THE GOOD GRACE TO TAKE THE LAST STEP WITH THEIR LEGS OR WHATEVER; FOR EVEN THOSE THAT DIDN'T TAKE EITHER OF THE FIRST AND THE SECOND STEP, WIN IN THE LONG RUN, WHO/WHAT KNOWS HOW/WHY!."

One of my quotes, this is...

IN LIFE, BEING THE FIRST TO FLY OR THE LAST TO LEAVE DOES AND OR DOESN'T MEAN YOU ARE GOING TO BE THE FIRST OR THE LAST TO TOUCH DOWN OR ARRIVE YOUR DESTINATION, FOR LET'S QUESTION FATE FOR THAT."→ JODEKSS GLOATKENF...
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by rajidgreat(m): 1:58pm On Feb 07, 2013
9c dream! keep dreaming
juniorstar: i have dream that one day this forum will rise up to live out the true meaning of its creed. i have a dream that one day the e-portal will be uploaded with useful information and not outdated info
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by misslaw(f): 2:09pm On Feb 07, 2013
About d state of origin stufff
I was at kwara state liason office today nd i was told i hv to bring a leta from ma town to prove am from d state i claimed.
But d man told me i cn get d leta in lagos 2.he gve us sum info on hw to get it nd told us to com bak after gettn d leta.
JST GIVN U HEADS UP BOUT D LETA U WIL B NEEDIN TO GET UR LG STUFF
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Olastep1(m): 2:09pm On Feb 07, 2013
gloatkenf: BRO WAIT A SEC.NOT ALL THAT HAD THE GOOD GRACE TO TAKE THE FIRST STEP WITH THEIR LEGS OR WHATEVER HAD THE GOOD GRACE TO TAKE THE LAST STEP WITH THEIR LEGS OR WHATEVER; FOR EVEN THOSE THAT DIDN'T TAKE EITHER OF THE FIRST AND SECOND STEP, WIN IN THE LONG RUN, WHO/WHAT KNOWS HOW/WHY!."

One of my quotes, this is...

IN LIFE, BEING THE FIRST TO FLY OR THE LAST TO LEAVE DOESN'T MEAN YOU ARE GOING TO BE THE FIRST OR THE LAST TO TOUCH DOWN OR ARRIVE YOUR DESTINATION, FOR LET'S QUESTION FATE FOR THAT."→ JODEKSS GLOATKENF...
yea my bro.... Fate works in a mysterious way to explain.... But dont let us forget the fact that everyone is capable of reaching any destination in life. Nothing can add more power to your life than concentrating all of your energies on a limited set of targets..... Same goes to me.
If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them!
I BELIEVE IN POSSIBILITIES!!!
what abt U?....... ONE LOVE
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Hermienart(m): 2:14pm On Feb 07, 2013
Pla any Law student in the house should pls answer my question. As a Law student of OAU, what are the things we should xpect. As in lectures, lecturers, rules and regulations E.T.C. Thanks in advance...........
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by gloatkenf(m): 2:36pm On Feb 07, 2013
Olastep1: yea my bro.... Fate works in a mysterious way to explain.... But dont let us forget the fact that everyone is capable of reaching any destination in life. Nothing can add more power to your life than concentrating all of your energies on a limited set of targets..... Same goes to me.
If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them!
I BELIEVE IN POSSIBILITIES!!!
what abt U?....... ONE LOVE
I BELIEF, AS A RESULT, I DIRELY BELIEVE IN POSSIBILITIES IN ALL AREA AND ALSO BELIEVE IN IMPOSSIBILITIES IN ALL AREA, WHY? OH MY GUSH...THE ANSWER TO ANY 'WHY' TO MY AFORE-STATEMENT IS COS THE SOURCE OF MY BELIEF IS GOD OF POSSIBILITY AND IMPOSSIBILITY, AYE, FOUNDATION MATTERS MOST WHEREVER THE WORD 'BUILD' EXIST/ OR CO-EXIST, FOR IT'S THE SAME THAT WILL BOURNE THE LOAD OR LOADS, TO MAKE IT WORTH CALLING A BUILDING, FOR WHAT'S THE IN THING THERE IN A MANSION BUILT WITH GOLD AND DIAMOND BUT COLLAPSE IMMEDIATELY AFTER ITS COMPLETION, IT MAY BE CALLED A BUILDING THOUGH, BUT IT WOULD BE, "A GOLDEN-DIAMOND BUILDING THAT COLLAPSED OR DISINTERGRATED TO RUBBLES IMMEDIATELY AFTER IT'S LAUNCHED,'' DON'T YOU THINK? AYE, AND BRO, I THINK THE BEST THING IS KNOWING GOD'S MIND TOWARD ONESELF, SO THAT ONE MAYN'T BE DISSIPATING HIS/HER LABOROUSLY EARNED STRENGTH/AGILITY ON CONCENTRATING IT ON A JOURNEY THAT HAS NO THE 'THE END.' Sincerely yours and one ♥.

1 Like

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Shakidor: 2:54pm On Feb 07, 2013
Nairalane: this accommodation is still not for freshers. The fresher's package is impending. Watch out. Grab ur copy later but not now..
But l'm sure, by dat 9th 11th dia wud av bn updat for freshers too. Letz just hope so
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Olastep1(m): 3:44pm On Feb 07, 2013
gloatkenf: I BELIEF, AS A RESULT, I DIRELY BELIEVE IN POSSIBILITIES IN ALL AREA AND ALSO BELIEVE IN IMPOSSIBILITIES IN ALL AREA, WHY? OH MY GUSH...THE ANSWER TO ANY 'WHY' TO MY AFORE-STATEMENT IS COS THE SOURCE OF MY BELIEF IS GOD OF POSSIBILITY AND IMPOSSIBILITY, AYE, FOUNDATION MATTERS MOST WHEREVER THE WORD 'BUILD' EXIST/ OR CO-EXIST, FOR IT'S THE SAME THAT WILL BOURNE THE LOAD OR LOADS, TO MAKE IT WORTH CALLING A BUILDING, FOR WHAT'S THE IN THING THERE IN A MANSION BUILT WITH GOLD AND DIAMOND BUT COLLAPSE IMMEDIATELY AFTER ITS COMPLETION, IT MAY BE CALLED A BUILDING THOUGH, BUT IT WOULD BE, "A GOLDEN-DIAMOND BUILDING THAT COLLAPSED OR DISINTERGRATED TO RUBBLES IMMEDIATELY AFTER IT'S LAUNCHED,'' DON'T YOU THINK? AYE, AND BRO, I THINK THE BEST THING IS KNOWING GOD'S MIND TOWARD ONESELF, SO THAT ONE MAYN'T BE DISSIPATING HIS/HER LABOROUSLY EARNED STRENGTH/AGILITY ON CONCENTRATING IT ON A JOURNEY THAT HAS NO THE 'THE END.' Sincerely yours and one ♥.
yea....Bro... U'v spoken the 99% truth.
C'mon, here is ur cake.
Now back 2 d discussion; its true the foundation matters alot.... But i hereby disagree to agree. I dont live in the past! I even hate my past. What a bullsh1t?!. The only thing i can do is to redeem it with the present. Bro, real GREAT men i've read abt dont even have a bit of greatness before their GREATNESS is shown to the world. I dont think they have any foundation....lol. C'mon lets talk abt Bill Gates, Albert Einstein, Michael Jackson, Barrack Obama, Wallace D. Wattles, Ophray Winfrey...! They only took upon the possibilities at the present moment. Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well.

Hey, let us take Pres. Obama as an example. He had a troubled beginning. His Kenyan father divourced his mum at a tender age of 10. He went to different schools due to migrations. Yet, he made his goals....
Though no one can go back and make a brand New Start; my friend, anyone can start from now and make a brand New End.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by gloatkenf(m): 4:21pm On Feb 07, 2013
Olastep1: yea....Bro... U'v spoken the 99% truth.
C'mon, here is ur cake.
Now back 2 d discussion; its true the foundation matters alot.... But i hereby disagree to agree. I dont live in the past! I even hate my past. What a bullsh1t?!. The only thing i can do is to redeem it with the present. Bro, real GREAT men i've read abt dont even have a bit of greatness before their GREATNESS is shown to the world. I dont think they have any foundation....lol. C'mon lets talk abt Bill Gates, Albert Einstein, Michael Jackson, Barrack Obama, Wallace D. Wattles, Ophray Winfrey...! They only took upon the possibilities at the present moment. Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well.

Hey, let us take Pres. Obama as an example. He had a troubled beginning. His Kenyan father divourced his mum at a tender age of 10. He went to different schools due to migrations. Yet, he made his goals....
Though no one can go back and make a brand New Start; my friend, anyone can start from now and make a brand New End.
[b] Lols o bro lols lols jae all rice ah lols, mtchew, well all rice, without your past there is no way in hell you would have the present, which is now, it's as if you, not ptertaking in the post utme of OAU and having known that, start checking Jamb web site frequently likewise the varsity's for admission status o l☺ls, the past can't be without the present, the present won't dare exist without the past, it's because you wake up now, that spurred the worms in your scalp to start dreaming dreams for the sake of a better morrow... Ehn nah, abi o, what if Obama had died in the past during his trial times? Would the UNITED STATES vote for someone that's decaying in his coffin? Nay I suppose... The three trees have there importance, you f*cked your girlfriend last night, she discovers her tommy's laced with another sapiens this morny; last night's action now bringing about this day's reaction... Life's a CHAIN REACTION, and as a result, the same girl, perhaps, via your hash words or cos you sped away when the tidings touched your pinna, then commit suicide by the intent intake of salin admixtured with a stone fish's venom on the following day or succumb to be its mama in the long run which is the future... The morrow begins in the next second, the past ended then but now but the now/present commenced and ends now... O boy, wetin go sele go sele, even if hell becomes heaven or vis-a-vis, or earth got submerged by the water beneath or the beneath matching out in funky or bizzare disguise to lift us up high after it might've filled up our saddles with the same, even beyond the edges margined... Everything had been scheduled bro, what's occuring just now had occurred afore, aye, just then, we're only acting/reacting/viewing/reviewing the acted/reacted/viewed/reviewed... Shalom aleichem chum...[/b]
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Olastep1(m): 5:15pm On Feb 07, 2013
gloatkenf: [b] Lols o bro lols lols jae all rice ah lols, mtchew, well all rice, without your past there is no way in hell you would have the present, which is now, it's as if you, not ptertaking in the post utme of OAU and having known that, start checking Jamb web site frequently likewise the varsity's for admission status o l☺ls, the past can't be without the present, the present won't dare exist without the past, it's because you wake up now, that spurred the worms in your scalp to start dreaming dreams for the sake of a better morrow... Ehn nah, abi o, what if Obama had died in the past during his trial times? Would the UNITED STATES vote for someone that's decaying in his coffin? Nay I suppose... The three trees have there importance, you f*cked your girlfriend last night, she discovers her tommy's laced with another sapiens this morny; last night's action now bringing about this day's reaction... Life's a CHAIN REACTION, and as a result, the same girl, perhaps, via your hash words or cos you sped away when the tidings touched your pinna, then commit suicide by the intent intake of salin admixtured with a stone fish's venom on the following day or succumb to be its mama in the long run which is the future... The morrow begins in the next second, the past ended then but now but the now/present commenced and ends now... O boy, wetin go sele go sele, even if hell becomes heaven or vis-a-vis, or earth got submerged by the water beneath or the beneath matching out in funky or bizzare disguise to lift us up high after it might've filled up our saddles with the same, even beyond the edges margined... Everything had been scheduled bro, what's occuring just now had occurred afore, aye, just then, we're only acting/reacting/viewing/reviewing the acted/reacted/viewed/reviewed... Shalom aleichem chum...[/b]
[b]yea...bro... U've gat me pulling out my biggest fart...
Now, back 2 d discussion. I still have not gotten the meaning of d defination of ur past. Nay, maybe u've given me a double blow at my jaws. I believe we're speaking as young guys. Hey man, ur responses seems absurd to me!
Are we now at d mercy of our past Are we fools cos we accepts to break off odd habits
C'mon, lets erase this mentality!! Thats why we unarguable follow these western nations. They dont have any parmanent rules. They make changes as much as they bathe. U cant see them fighting over poo claiming that the old customs must continue. But here in Africa, we're so blindfolded we believe that the witches we've offended in our childhood are responsible for our failures!
I count all your examples as poo. They dont move the smallest star. Even if my girl is buzzling with two kids. Does that change who i am? Does it affects my future? Or u think if Obama died, he wont get to his present position? Then my bro, expect every American to die before the next election just because the past is following them.
Even though i'm a christian, i'm also an ardent pragmatist. I believe in ACTIONS. I hate those beliefs that hold me back to my past! Infact, i had a sweet and lovely past but yet i cast it off as f*cking sh1ts. It adds no meaning again in my life. C'mon, how can my past hunt me when i have alot of privileges to even hunt it back. Nothing whatsover gonna change me. I have the utmost belief the pasts are just jobless morons who have no teeth but always bark. Dont let it hurt u my friend. Fight the war from now till your future gets brighter and u wont regret your past!!![/b]
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by gloatkenf(m): 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2013
Olastep1: [b]yea...bro... U've gat me pulling out my biggest fart...
Now, back 2 d discussion. I still have not gotten the meaning of d defination of ur past. Nay, maybe u've given me a double blow at my jaws. I believe we're speaking as young guys. Hey man, ur responses seems absurd to me!
Are we now at d mercy of our past Are we fools cos we accepts to break off odd habits
C'mon, lets erase this mentality!! Thats why we unarguable follow these western nations. They dont have any parmanent rules. They make changes as much as they bathe. U cant see them fighting over poo claiming that the old customs must continue. But here in Africa, we're so blindfolded we believe that the witches we've offended in our childhood are responsible for our failures!
I count all your examples as poo. They dont move the smallest star. Even if my girl is buzzling with two kids. Does that change who i am? Does it affects my future? Or u think if Obama died, he wont get to his present position? Then my bro, expect every American to die before the next election just because the past is following them.
Even though i'm a christian, i'm also an ardent pragmatist. I believe in ACTIONS. I hate those beliefs that hold me back to my past! Infact, i had a sweet and lovely past but yet i cast it off as f*cking sh1ts. It adds no meaning again in my life. C'mon, how can my past hunt me when i have alot of privileges to even hunt it back. Nothing whatsover gonna change me. I have the utmost belief the pasts are just jobless morons who have no teeth but always bark. Dont let it hurt u my friend. Fight the war from now till your future gets brighter and u wont regret your past!!![/b]
[b]Lols, you don't wanna see me start supplying solid sinisterous stuffs, the sibilance of 'em matching out of my medulla oblongata is what cremated trillions the other day! Perhaps, let me say your comprehensive agility lacks the core tenacity to withstand, vie and then mould out kinds of indupitable items out of my afore-words. Kid, if there wasn't yesterday believe me, am still on my stance, can't thrust naught, stubborn beyond that cat fish in thy pepper-laced-soup, there would never be this morny, o guy, failing today, Heaven forsake and endorsed, needn't make you quit nor make you man the mentality that progression is no more within the f*cking rampart of your f*cking jurisdiction, lols, see me see wahala nah, ekede gba mi nah, this guy won exist in the present only, then let me guess, you don't have a birthday... O guy, you are just another uh wey won exist in the morrow by skipping this day/ or just now. All rice, my Kjv bible wouldn't be up there if it wasn't penned, Jesus' name and other preter-natural monickers mayn't be if He wasn't born in that malodorous manger, oaf, who told thee that stinking goliathic shit in the form of a tit-bit ment for only a tit or jackasses/jennyasses to conceive, that Jodekss cleaves to the past or stony ages shapes, F*ck, my birthname is EMMANUEL nah, I am me and alters as Heaven pleases, here in my flat, elongated, huge, terrfying and marked metarcapals is a NOKIA cellular, lump, if I held unto the pultrid ramparts of the shit that you muttered upstairs, I wouldn't be on Nairaland, let alone pitter-pattering with a few scolds in a saga disguise but gaga, perhaps in general, in generalty perhaps that's sick, in generalty, I spoke nah, but only permitting into this vase moulded by you the real reality nought to maintain a stagnancy as a result of anyone's perhaps or perhaps not repulsive past phases... Lols... Gbagbe osi, exeunt, decipher...well...well...lols jo...exeunt jare...[/b]
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by sseeyyii: 6:34pm On Feb 07, 2013
miss law: About d state of origin stufff
I was at kwara state liason office today nd i was told i hv to bring a leta from ma town to prove am from d state i claimed.
But d man told me i cn get d leta in lagos 2.he gve us sum info on hw to get it nd told us to com bak after gettn d leta.
Pls, I need Info on hw 2 get d Leta cos am goin 2 dat of Osun Next Week.....Pls need info abt d stuff oooooo
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by GodzBELOVED(f): 6:40pm On Feb 07, 2013
gloatkenf: [b]Lols, you don't wanna see me start supplying solid sinisterous stuffs, the sibilance of 'em matching out of my medulla oblongata is what cremated trillions the other day! Perhaps, let me say your comprehensive agility lacks the core tenacity to withstand, vie and then mould out kinds of indupitable items out of my afore-words. Kid, if there wasn't yesterday believe me, am still on my stance, can't thrust naught, stubborn beyond that cat fish in thy pepper-laced-soup, there would never be this morny, o guy, failing today, Heaven forsake and endorsed, needn't make you quit nor make you man the mentality that progression is no more within the f*cking rampart of your f*cking jurisdiction, lols, see me see wahala nah, ekede gba mi nah, this guy won exist in the present only, then let me guess, you don't have a birthday... O guy, you are just another uh wey won exist in the morrow by skipping this day/ or just now. All rice, my Kjv bible wouldn't be up there if it wasn't penned, Jesus' name and other preter-natural monickers mayn't be if He wasn't born in that malodorous manger, oaf, who told thee that stinking goliathic shit in the form of a tit-bit ment for only a tit or tits to conceive, that Jodekss cleaves to the past or stony ages shapes, F*ck, my birthname is EMMANUEL nah, I am me and alters as Heaven pleases, here in my flat, elongated, huge, terrying and marked metarcapals is a NOKIA cellular, lump, if I held unto the pultrid ramparts of the shit that you muttered the other upstairs, I wouldn't be on Nairaland, let alone pitter-pattering with a few scolds in a saga disguise but gaga, perhaps in general, in generalty perhaps that's sick, in generalty, I spoke nah, but only permitting into this vase moulded by you the real reality nought to maintain a stagnancy as a result of anyone's perhaps repulsive past phases... Lols... Gbagbe osi, exeunted, decipher...well...well...lols jo...exeunted jare...[/b]

To be honest, you and Olastep are really derailing this thread. I've been followin ur convo and i've not see much sense in it. I don't know if it's just me. Well,no offence intended. Just saying my own.

3 Likes

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Austinobisnr(m): 6:40pm On Feb 07, 2013
president Goodluck Jonathan earlier today set up a committee to look into the long delay of freshers intake in the obafemi awolowo university ile-ife. The school's website since today has been un-accessible, the academic carlendar link in the e.portal has been forbiden entry. Responding to the new development, the vc, prof. Bamitale, said; we r untop of it, and we av set up a c'mttee to set up another c'mttee to look into causes of d delay. I am christiane amanpour reporting live from campus Gate, ife... Stay tuned as we bring u more updates

1 Like

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by cloaked(m): 6:44pm On Feb 07, 2013
jayjam: Am sorry i had to waste dis space,was told my post was too expensive.thanks@Mr hausa
...Hmmmm!.....Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent....It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction ( i.e make things simpler)....I'm glad u thought it through dis tym!....JSUK, apology accepted!
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by gloatkenf(m): 6:57pm On Feb 07, 2013
GodzBELOVED:

To be honest, you and Olastep are really derailing this thread. I've been followin ur convo and i've not see much sense in it. I don't know if it's just me. Well,no offence intended. Just saying my own.
You know what, in the very stead of him saying e no understand, that I should succinctly paraphrase my reply, he started compounding it negatively instead of otherwise i.e positively, but me o, as you see me so n, I fit do these till Jesus descends the 2nd time walahi. Thanks jare... And sorry too for the fealt we've consciously created.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Yhemit(m): 7:08pm On Feb 07, 2013
Hell is far beta dan Oau hostel....must go home back tomorrow morning. >no light,everytn dull
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by hausadreturn(m): 7:23pm On Feb 07, 2013
jayjam: IN AS MUCH AS I 'VE TRIED TO PLAY ACCORDING TO THE RULES,ETHICS OF THIS LARGEST ADM.THREAD ON NL,I WOULDN'T WANT ANYBDY TO STARE THE HONNETS NEST WITH VULGAR,RECRIMINATIVE,INVENTIVE AND QUIBBLE POSTS THAT IS CAPABLE OF FUELLING VERBAL CONFRONTATIONS ON THIS FAMILY THREAD.THE DEFUNCT MR HAUSA ONCE DID IT BUT,WE GOT OFF IT WITH LOVE.GO TO FB ACCT PROFILE-ADEBAYO JAMIU JULIUS AND U WIL MARVEL AT MY PART TIME JOB,AM A COMIC COMM.REPORTER WHEN I WAS IN GUSAU,AND BEHOLD IN ONDO.JOKE IS A PART OF ME.@MR CLOAKED,I WILL BE HAPPY IF U CAN JOIN ISSUES WITH ME,DIAL MY NUMBER 07036346502.@MR FEDEKO,MISS LAW,OLASTEP1,HAUSA ET AL HAPPY R'SUMPTION IN ADV.
that 'halo' again.... It popped again dint it?
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Olastep1(m): 7:29pm On Feb 07, 2013
Yea....guys. Its still my humble self, Olastep. I knw we're derailing this thread but i wanna tender an apology. I am for the motion which says our present is far more important than out past. My fellow contestant, gloatkenf, says our past is more important than our present.
Its been a quite and educative insight. I must confess.
It pains me most that no law aspirant/student could join. Maybe u're looking for money here too....lol.
OAU all the way.
Later folks

1 Like

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by hausadreturn(m): 7:33pm On Feb 07, 2013
juniorstar: i have dream that one day this forum will rise up to live out the true meaning of its creed. i have a dream that one day the e-portal will be uploaded with useful information and not outdated info
so shall it be. Keep dreaming son
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by hausadreturn(m): 7:36pm On Feb 07, 2013
miss law: About d state of origin stufff
finish up na. I dont need headups. I need details
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by misslaw(f): 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2013
GodzBELOVED:

wow U MEAN U DINT GRAB A THIN....
am suprisd cos i was realy enjoyin dos quote is lyk dey re debatin ...nd i luv d reply dey re both givn
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by misslaw(f): 7:54pm On Feb 07, 2013
sseeyyii: Pls, I need Info on hw 2 get d Leta cos am goin 2 dat of Osun Next Week.....Pls need info abt d stuff oooooo
it different state so u wil need to visit d liason office first,jst incase u may nt b askd to bring any leta.bt if askd u cn ask dem if u can get leta in lag too.so dey shud point u to d rite direction frm der
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Lillz19(f): 7:55pm On Feb 07, 2013
Austinobisnr: president Goodluck Jonathan earlier today set up a committee to look into the long delay of freshers intake in the obafemi awolowo university ile-ife. The school's website since today has been un-accessible, the academic carlendar link in the e.portal has been forbiden entry. Responding to the new development, the vc, prof. Bamitale, said; we r untop of it, and we av set up a c'mttee to set up another c'mttee to look into causes of d delay. I am christiane amanpour reporting live from campus Gate, ife... Stay tuned as we bring u more updates
pls whr did u gt dis info?
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by misslaw(f): 7:58pm On Feb 07, 2013
hausa(d return):

finish up na. I dont need headups. I need details
Bt u hv goten urs...i rememba u postin dat
SO WAT DETAILS DO U NID
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by gloatkenf(m): 8:10pm On Feb 07, 2013
Olastep1: Yea....guys. Its still my humble self, Olastep. I knw we're derailing this thread but i wanna tender an apology. I am for the motion which says our present is far more important than out past. My fellow contestant, gloatkenf, says our past is more important than our present.
It pains me most that no law aspirant/student could join. Maybe u're looking for money here too....lol.
OAU all the way.
Later folks
Ah ah, who said our past is more important than now, o my gush, perhaps you should sit yourself down, and re-read all my replies... "Yesterday, today and tomorrow" can't do without one another, "they are indisputable partners in this life we live in." That's what I was trying to let you know mate! "For can you call a day a day if there is no morny, afternoon and night therein the same 24 strokes? Nay I suppose..."

I am for ever me o,
Mo gentle o
But ehm, like ata rodo o
Me's always trying to be godly ni o
Ah... 09 o
Ah, I fear Jesu only noni o
Since Oluwa nikan ni I must always yin logo o
E....yin Oluwa logo
O...go...
Ipso facto lols o
Exeunt o
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by slybrolin(m): 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2013
Olastep1: Yea....guys. Its still my humble self, Olastep. I knw we're derailing this thread but i wanna tender an apology. I am for the motion which says our present is far more important than out past. My fellow contestant, gloatkenf, says our past is more important than our present.
OAU all the way.
Later folks
hey bro, it's to my chagrin dt u would have d slightest hope dt any other party would deem it apt to interfere in u guys little competition; more of a bragging right event. It dis-heartens me greatly when u feel no Law aspirant joined. D nub, quintessence and of course point of a discussion is to educate cos afta d whole drama a concession would be agreed on; hence, a new lesson will be learnt. Bt urs gave no room 4 such, cos d verbosity, grandiloquence and complexity of ur words were a tad too much than what is needed here. Do u think its every tom, dick, and harry dt can operate in dt level or knows d meaning of dis words. In as much as d topic u guys were discussing is a very important 1 bt I must be frank u guyz made a pig's ear out of d whole issue. If u need participation next time try words dt can be understood by all and sundry. Am nt against vocabularies cos its evident in my writing dt am a big fan of it jst dt too many cooks spoil d broth, everything should be in moderation. Seeing u made mention of law students, good command of d language is 1 of d paraphernalia dt are need 4 a successful practice, dnt knw if u 1 of ours bt on behalf of d whole Law crew in d building/house I give our sincere apology 4 nt joining in it and on a personal level nw I love ur styles both of u should keep it up, blending dem in with easily comprehensible words mke dem a delight to read
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Olastep1(m): 8:51pm On Feb 07, 2013
slybrolin: hey bro, it's to my chagrin dt u would have d slightest hope dt any other party would deem it apt to interfere in u guys little competition; more of a bragging right event. It dis-heartens me greatly when u feel no Law aspirant joined. D nub, quintessence and of course point of a discussion is to educate cos afta d whole drama a concession would be agreed on; hence, a new lesson will be learnt. Bt urs gave no room 4 such, cos d verbosity, grandiloquence and complexity of ur words were a tad too much than what is needed here. Do u think its every tom, dick, and harry dt can operate in dt level or knows d meaning of dis words. In as much as d topic u guys were discussing is a very important 1 bt I must be frank u guyz made a pig's ear out of d whole issue. If u need participation next time try words dt can be understood by all and sundry. Am nt against vocabularies cos its evident in my writing dt am a big fan of it jst dt too many cooks spoil d broth, everything should be in moderation. Seeing u made mention of law students, good command of d language is 1 of d paraphernalia dt are need 4 a successful practice, dnt knw if u 1 of ours bt on behalf of d whole Law crew in d building/house I give our sincere apology 4 nt joining in it and on a personal level nw I love ur styles both of u should keep it up, blending dem in with easily comprehensible words mke dem a delight to read
alright.... Its been quite some fun. Atleast i just decide we should av meaningful discussions while we wait for the eportal. Or what do u think...? The issue i raised with gloatkenf was that we should stop disturbing ourselves with the past. Even though the past made us to where we are presently, yet we should be happy of it. Its not too late for anyone to have a new beginning. Infact, i believe that the moment we realise that there's much more to be done, then the past shouldnt bother us.
And my guy is insisting our past follows us...
Pls tell me, who dont have a past?. Yea... But stil living in the past is dangerous...and....thinking we cant change those bad foundations. Thats my point.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Olastep1(m): 8:51pm On Feb 07, 2013
gloatkenf: Ah ah, who said our past is more important than now, o my gush, perhaps you should sit yourself down, and re-read all my replies... "Yesterday, today and tomorrow" can't do without one another, "they are indisputable partners in this life we live in." That's what I was trying to let you know mate! "For can you call a day a day if there is no morny, afternoon and night therein the same 24 strokes? Nay I suppose..."

I am for ever me o,
Mo gentle o
But ehm, like ata rodo o
Me's always trying to be godly ni o
Ah... 09 o
Ah, I fear Jesu only noni o
Since Oluwa nikan ni I must always yin logo o
E....yin Oluwa logo
O...go...
Ipso facto lols o
Exeunt o
Clap 4 yaself now, if u want me to concur with u. Answer me this question....

>

>
DO YOUR PAST STILL MATTERS TO THE WORLD ? ? ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (420) (Reply)

2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List. / Nairaland Mathematics Clinic / DIRECT ENTRY Admission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.