Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,208 members, 7,936,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 09:30 PM

OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session - Education (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (460731 Views)

Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread / Oau Admission For The Year 2011/2012 Part 2 / OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (420) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by jayjam(m): 8:54pm On Feb 07, 2013
cloaked: ...Hmmmm!.....Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent....It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction ( i.e make things simpler)....I'm glad u thought it through dis tym!....JSUK, apology accepted!
WHICH COURSE ARE YOU IN FOR, BRO?I LIKE UR MATURITY
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by jayjam(m): 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2013
*The greatest mistake a man can make is to be afraid to make one*
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Tonisious504(f): 9:10pm On Feb 07, 2013
Yhemit: Hell is far beta dan Oau hostel....must go home back tomorrow morning. >no light,everytn dull
ah! U don experience hell b4 ni? Jst askin o
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by kristana(f): 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2013
Am i d only one tinkn we myt nt resume march 4? Cos i reali dnt undastand dz nonchalant attitude oau z displayn towards we new intakes. .its feb 7 alreadi yet deirz ntn partaining to resumptn on their website. .me don tire oh. . angry

1 Like

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by gloatkenf(m): 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2013
Olastep1: Clap 4 yaself now, if u want me to concur with u. Answer me this question....

>

>
DO YOUR PAST STILL MATTERS TO THE WORLD ? ? ?
Oga, first of all, thanks for the gloat and 2nd of all, the positive aspects of my past matters to me as your birthday should, if at all you have one. Plus, I am not alive or living for THIS or THE WORLD, I am alive for and by THE WORD and via Him only, to make my now worth remembering for betterment in the future or tomorrow... That's comprehensive enough, I think...
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Olastep1(m): 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2013
gloatkenf: Oga, first of all, thanks for the gloat and 2nd of all, the positive aspects of my past matters to me as your birthday should, if at all you have one. Plus, I am not alive or living for THIS or THE WORLD, I am alive for and by THE WORD and via Him only, to make my now worth remembering for betterment in the future or tomorrow... That's comprehensive enough, I think...
yea.... U're now 100% right...lolzz. Lets be more formal pls. But i wish to ask u a question in this anology.
Assuming there is this SS1 boy who is not serious atall with his studies most especially Maths. Yet, during the promotion exam he managed to pass and got promoted maybe thru expo. Do we now say he's laying a bad foundation? Or do we say he's laying a good one? Remember, he passed though he didnt even know he managed to write it. I must say the foundation is both good and bad... Good foundation in the sense that he passed. Bad foundation in the sense that he didnt read well.
Now there's this other boy who studies hard yet failed. Please how do we qualify his foundation. Good or Bad?
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Olastep1(m): 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2013
Make the Mental Image; make it clear, distinct, perfect; hold it firmly; the ways and means will develop; supply will follow the demand; you will be led to do the right thing at the right time and in the right way.

1 Like

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Olastep1(m): 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2013
GodzBELOVED:

To be honest, you and Olastep are really derailing this thread. I've been followin ur convo and i've not see much sense in it. I don't know if it's just me. Well,no offence intended. Just saying my own.
i'm so sorry abt that. Maybe i'l set up a committee to look into that. I hereby appiont Cloacked as the chairman of this committee and Binti Laye as the vice chairman.
NB: u have two weeks to bring your reports and recommendations. Thanks
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Olastep1(m): 9:43pm On Feb 07, 2013
miss law: wow U MEAN U DINT GRAB A THIN....
am suprisd cos i was realy enjoyin dos quote is lyk dey re debatin ...nd i luv d reply dey re both givn
thank u so much 4 that. I realy wish to make u the Treasurer of that committee but hey, i dont trust u ladies with money. Make Binti Laye no come vex 4 me say na me Mali-cious the committee....lolz
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by cloaked(m): 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2013
jayjam: WHICH COURSE ARE YOU IN FOR, BRO?I LIKE UR MATURITY
....fenks!....Engineering physics!...u?
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by cloaked(m): 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2013
..Late night joke!

Ekaite likes to sing, and whenever she begins, her husband akpos heads outside.

Hurt, she asked him, "Don't you like my singing?"

"Of course, dear," he replied. "I just want to make sure the neighbors know I'm not beating you."

hehehehe!

1 Like

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Hermienart(m): 10:01pm On Feb 07, 2013
slybrolin: hey bro, it's to my chagrin dt u would have d slightest hope dt any other party would deem it apt to interfere in u guys little competition; more of a bragging right event. It dis-heartens me greatly when u feel no Law aspirant joined. D nub, quintessence and of course point of a discussion is to educate cos afta d whole drama a concession would be agreed on; hence, a new lesson will be learnt. Bt urs gave no room 4 such, cos d verbosity, grandiloquence and complexity of ur words were a tad too much than what is needed here. Do u think its every tom, dick, and harry dt can operate in dt level or knows d meaning of dis words. In as much as d topic u guys were discussing is a very important 1 bt I must be frank u guyz made a pig's ear out of d whole issue. If u need participation next time try words dt can be understood by all and sundry. Am nt against vocabularies cos its evident in my writing dt am a big fan of it jst dt too many cooks spoil d broth, everything should be in moderation. Seeing u made mention of law students, good command of d language is 1 of d paraphernalia dt are need 4 a successful practice, dnt knw if u 1 of ours bt on behalf of d whole Law crew in d building/house I give our sincere apology 4 nt joining in it and on a personal level nw I love ur styles both of u should keep it up, blending dem in with easily comprehensible words mke dem a delight to read
Na waoooo, is it because u want to post on the thread that u went to buy d new oxford advanced learners dictionary. People can just go any length to gain attention. Ogaooo....
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by jayjam(m): 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2013
cloaked: ....fenks!....Engineering physics!...u?
INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY,WE ARE BOTH IN THE SCIENCE WORLD,LOOKING AHEAD FOR A SYNERGY OF THE FUNDAMENTALS OF OUR FIRST YEAR COURSES.GOT SOME?
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by hausadreturn(m): 10:24pm On Feb 07, 2013
Olastep1: yea....Bro... U'v spoken the 99% truth.
C'mon, here is ur cake.
Now back 2 d discussion; its true the foundation matters alot.... But i hereby disagree to agree. I dont live in the past! I even hate my past. What a bullsh1t?!. The only thing i can do is to redeem it with the present. Bro, real GREAT men i've read abt dont even have a bit of greatness before their GREATNESS is shown to the world. I dont think they have any foundation....lol. C'mon lets talk abt Bill Gates, Albert Einstein, Michael Jackson, Barrack Obama, Wallace D. Wattles, Ophray Winfrey...! They only took upon the possibilities at the present moment. Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well.

Hey, let us take Pres. Obama as an example. He had a troubled beginning. His Kenyan father divourced his mum at a tender age of 10. He went to different schools due to migrations. Yet, he made his goals....
Though no one can go back and make a brand New Start; my friend, anyone can start from now and make a brand New End.
oh common!!! D pupsi left him but still, had parental care from d mother. Now hows that a troubled begining? He went to different skuls due to migrations....now thats no big problem, thats just great experience....
>
in order words, or in my own point of view, ur post is extremely invalid.
>
>
Without the past, how does the present occur?

>
i worked harder for last yr's postume in oau cos of d past (cos i had failed to make it in previous postume(s) b4). Now, if there was no past, i wont have understood clearly what it meant to read hard to pass.
>>
what i think as important is that we shudnt dwell on it.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by hausadreturn(m): 10:31pm On Feb 07, 2013
Olastep1: [b]yea...bro... U've gat me pulling out my biggest fart...
Now, back 2 d discussion. I still have not gotten the meaning of d defination of ur past. Nay, maybe u've given me a double blow at my jaws. I believe we're speaking as young guys. Hey man, ur responses seems absurd to me!
Are we now at d mercy of our past Are we fools cos we accepts to break off odd habits
C'mon, lets erase this mentality!! Thats why we unarguable follow these western nations. They dont have any parmanent rules. They make changes as much as they bathe. U cant see them fighting over poo claiming that the old customs must continue. But here in Africa, we're so blindfolded we believe that the witches we've offended in our childhood are responsible for our failures!
I count all your examples as poo. They dont move the smallest star. Even if my girl is buzzling with two kids. Does that change who i am? Does it affects my future? Or u think if Obama died, he wont get to his present position? Then my bro, expect every American to die before the next election just because the past is following them.
Even though i'm a christian, i'm also an ardent pragmatist. I believe in ACTIONS. I hate those beliefs that hold me back to my past! Infact, i had a sweet and lovely past but yet i cast it off as f*cking sh1ts. It adds no meaning again in my life. C'mon, how can my past hunt me when i have alot of privileges to even hunt it back. Nothing whatsover gonna change me. I have the utmost belief the pasts are just jobless morons who have no teeth but always bark. Dont let it hurt u my friend. Fight the war from now till your future gets brighter and u wont regret your past!!![/b]
d past cant hunt u abi
>
>
oya na go and murder like 4 people right now...
>
>
...i wont say anything o...
>
>
>
but i assure u...
>
>
...there wil be so much pains in a whole lot of places...and i doubt u'll like to experience that.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by hausadreturn(m): 10:35pm On Feb 07, 2013
Yhemit: Hell is far beta dan Oau hostel....must go home back tomorrow morning. >no light,everytn dull
after i heard a white man saying what he experienced in hell, i neva dared compare it to anything again
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by hausadreturn(m): 10:38pm On Feb 07, 2013
Olastep1: Yea....guys. Its still my humble self, Olastep. I knw we're derailing this thread but i wanna tender an apology. I am for the motion which says our present is far more important than out past. My fellow contestant, gloatkenf, says our past is more important than our present.
Its been a quite and educative insight. I must confess.
It pains me most that no law aspirant/student could join. Maybe u're looking for money here too....lol.
OAU all the way.
Later folks
dont get him wrong. Thats not what he said. He said d present cudnt work without d past. Na wa o
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by hausadreturn(m): 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2013
miss law: Bt u hv goten urs...i rememba u postin dat
SO WAT DETAILS DO U NID
nope, what i got was birth cert. Not daat
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by hausadreturn(m): 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2013
slybrolin: hey bro, it's to my chagrin dt u would have d slightest hope dt any other party would deem it apt to interfere in u guys little competition; more of a bragging right event. It dis-heartens me greatly when u feel no Law aspirant joined. D nub, quintessence and of course point of a discussion is to educate cos afta d whole drama a concession would be agreed on; hence, a new lesson will be learnt. Bt urs gave no room 4 such, cos d verbosity, grandiloquence and complexity of ur words were a tad too much than what is needed here. Do u think its every tom, dick, and harry dt can operate in dt level or knows d meaning of dis words. In as much as d topic u guys were discussing is a very important 1 bt I must be frank u guyz made a pig's ear out of d whole issue. If u need participation next time try words dt can be understood by all and sundry. Am nt against vocabularies cos its evident in my writing dt am a big fan of it jst dt too many cooks spoil d broth, everything should be in moderation. Seeing u made mention of law students, good command of d language is 1 of d paraphernalia dt are need 4 a successful practice, dnt knw if u 1 of ours bt on behalf of d whole Law crew in d building/house I give our sincere apology 4 nt joining in it and on a personal level nw I love ur styles both of u should keep it up, blending dem in with easily comprehensible words mke dem a delight to read
i could not agree more
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by hausadreturn(m): 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2013
Olastep1: Clap 4 yaself now, if u want me to concur with u. Answer me this question....

>

>
DO YOUR PAST STILL MATTERS TO THE WORLD ? ? ?
i was bout to post a comment....but i reneged.
Wasnt worth d stress
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by GodzBELOVED(f): 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2013
See ehn, you people, I understand that you people can speak and blow big grammar but please, for the sake of others(like me) who don't know 'big english', please speak simple english. Blowing grammar won't get us anywhere,it will only cause headache for others...so please,be considerate,eh. It is better to speak a few simple words and get the good attention of others than to speak a thousand big words and not carry anybody along... Peace!

1 Like

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by hausadreturn(m): 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2013
Olastep1: yea.... U're now 100% right...lolzz. Lets be more formal pls. But i wish to ask u a question in this anology.
Assuming there is this SS1 boy who is not serious atall with his studies most especially Maths. Yet, during the promotion exam he managed to pass and got promoted maybe thru expo. Do we now say he's laying a bad foundation? Or do we say he's laying a good one? Remember, he passed though he didnt even know he managed to write it. I must say the foundation is both good and bad... Good foundation in the sense that he passed. Bad foundation in the sense that he didnt read well.
Now there's this other boy who studies hard yet failed. Please how do we qualify his foundation. Good or Bad?
good? He has to keep trying, and hes definately gonna get it
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by gloatkenf(m): 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2013
Olastep1: yea.... U're now 100% right...lolzz. Lets be more formal pls. But i wish to ask u a question in this anology.
[b]Not good and not bad but BEST. For in God's longest dictionaries, some words do not exist therein 'em, and one of 'em is FAILURE. I am sure, God being the omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent would gladly bliss that boy for being what? Yes, for being wholly honest, yes, he does his utmost, he didn't engage in exam malpractices but yet couldn't ace through, bro believe me, and take it or leave it o, if, on the way of that boy to his house, got knocked down by 10 new bulldozers at a time, God may make him inherit the gate fee to paradise without checking out his latter transgressive life-style, if at all he had one, but of the otherwise, the other guy that cheated just to pass, cos he couldn't/wouldn't prepare enough, the bottomless abysmal abyss and inferno are all ready thirsty of such head, I ain't judging, I wasn't given such heavy temerity, adjudication is of God... We've got to let the fear of God go with us in all we do my mate, "FOR WHY CHEATING TODAY AND HAVE EXCELLENT THEN FAIL FOR EVER AND EVER TOMORROW THAT MAY BE DEVOID OF RESTITUTION." "LIFE IS OF NEMESIS" "IT'S GOOD TO DO GOOD BUT BAD TO DO BAD." "I SHALL ENTERTAKE EVERYTHING IN MY OWN COIN WHEN THE TRUMPET SOUNDS YOU TOO AREN'T EXCLUDED, WE ALL HAVE THE SAME GOWN WHEN IT COMES TO THAT."

Believe me, I did O'level 5 times afore I could ace through, while those that couldn't even wrote or spelt their names accurately, that I do know, but via ORIJO, were all ready packing there loads, leaving for their schools, when I was still preparing to retaking the same exam...

Aye, God has eyes, so not blind, he sees now, then and the incoming macro-seconds... Judgement awaits, no long thing... Shalom Aleichem...[/b]
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by GodzBELOVED(f): 10:52pm On Feb 07, 2013

Just what I've been thinking! U make sense jare!
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by hausadreturn(m): 10:53pm On Feb 07, 2013
Hermienart: Na waoooo, is it because u want to post on the thread that u went to buy d new oxford advanced learners dictionary. People can just go any length to gain attention. Ogaooo....
speaking of which........u dint read d ones olastep and d oda guy were posting. U just skipped them dint u. Smh
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by hausadreturn(m): 10:57pm On Feb 07, 2013
has any1 been watching cnn of late Was so glad when dat female dr. (working in luth) Said she read medicine in ife. Shes just so committed in her work.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by TOSINACCA(m): 11:46pm On Feb 07, 2013
Hermienart: Na waoooo, is it because u want to post on the thread that u went to buy d new oxford advanced learners dictionary. People can just go any length to gain attention. Ogaooo....
LET'S WATCH IT ...AND TAKE PEOPLE FOR WHO THEY ARE.

:->
PS: DISCRETION IS THE BETTER PART OF VALOUR.
CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM PAYS.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by TOSINACCA(m): 11:50pm On Feb 07, 2013
GodzBELOVED: See ehn, you people, I understand that you people can speak and blow big grammar but please, for the sake of others(like me) who don't know 'big english', please speak simple english. Blowing grammar won't get us anywhere,it will only cause headache for others...so please,be considerate,eh. It is better to speak a few simple words and get the good attention of others than to speak a thousand big words and not carry anybody along... Peace!
GOOD ADVHCE. HOWEVER, LET'S TAKE PEOPLE FOR WHO and WHAT THEY ARE.
C'mon, IF YOU ARE IN ROME ...
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by GodzBELOVED(f): 11:53pm On Feb 07, 2013
TOSIN ACCA: GOOD ADVHCE. HOWEVER, LET'S TAKE PEOPLE FOR WHO and WHAT THEY ARE.
C'mon, IF YOU ARE IN ROME ...

Behave like those in Rome.... Okay!
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Olugbenger(m): 11:55pm On Feb 07, 2013
yeah my thought too!
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by BINTILAYE101(m): 11:57pm On Feb 07, 2013
One accusation you can't throw at me is that I've always done my best. #falseaccussationispainful
LESSON: I put less stock in others' opinions than my own. No one else's opinions could derail me now.
@all, binti will soon be back n @tosin_acca keep up the good work sir.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by BINTILAYE101(m): 12:16am On Feb 08, 2013
#teamOAU #NUGAgames Swimming Pool... 50% completed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (420) (Reply)

2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List. / Nairaland Mathematics Clinic / DIRECT ENTRY Admission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.