Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,243 members, 7,936,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:37 AM

Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment (29064 Views)

NNPC 2024 Graduate And Experienced Hire / Deloitte 2024 Graduate Recruitment / Garki Hospital Abuja Graduate Recruitment 2017 (6 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by ThrustReverser(m): 4:39pm On Jul 03
My friend told me that a girl told him that she overheard someone saying that someone received...
I am coming, lemme go confirm what the person received... cry
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by Chydon888: 9:10am On Jul 04
Please o, I saw application regretted in my mailbox, as in, in my inactive box, what does that mean?
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by Jammie101(m): 9:14am On Jul 04
It means you will eventually get a regret mail. Your application has been declined.
Chydon888:
Please o, I saw application regretted in my mailbox, as in, in my inactive box, what does that mean?
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by Chydon888: 9:25am On Jul 04
GoldenPRYM:

My point exactly! Let’s back our claims with proofs and attachments. All these “I heard….I heard, they said” are not substantial enough.. It just raises and dashes people’s hopes unnecessarily..

Still in progress..
Please, in my own application, I saw application regretted, what does that mean?
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by Chydon888: 9:29am On Jul 04
Jammie101:
It means you will eventually get a regret mail. Your application has been declined.
😢😥Nawao...ok, thanks
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by moorerice: 9:30am On Jul 04
Chydon888:

If it's in the inactive section, then that must be an old application. You should be checking the active section, not the inactive one.
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by Chydon888: 10:17am On Jul 04
moorerice:

If it's in the inactive section, then that must be an old application. You should be checking the active section, not the inactive one.
Okay boss, but sorry to say, this is my first time of applying, how come the old application?
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by Sandoyin: 11:05am On Jul 04
Check if thee is any pending assessment in your active tab, if NO, then your application has been declined.
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by Shiningstar1010: 11:31pm On Jul 04
Rejection mail still day enter o, my guy just received
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by wilsonlexis: 12:34pm On Jul 05
Chydon888:

it means you will resume at Bonny Island location and start as a trainee which you will handle POS operation,outside their gate incase someone wants to buy rechargecard , do transfer or withdraw cash, make sure you go with that big umbrella an, plastic table and 2 extra chairs undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by wilsonlexis: 12:40pm On Jul 05
[quote author=moorerice post=130787785]

It means you failed,forget,start lotto
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by Chydon888: 1:20pm On Jul 05
wilsonlexis:

it means you will resume at Bonny Island location and start as a trainee which you will handle POS operation,outside their gate incase someone wants to buy rechargecard , do transfer or withdraw cash, make sure you go with that big umbrella an, plastic table and 2 extra chairs undecided undecided
🙄🙄😄😄😄😄
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by fisimaster: 5:33pm On Jul 05
Chydon888:

🙄🙄😄😄😄😄
You are supposed to have said what was in your active mail for clarity
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by Chydon888: 8:23pm On Jul 05
fisimaster:

Not in my active mail buddy. Twas in my inactive box that I saw 'application regretted'.
People from the platform now said that my application was declined.
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by Chydon888: 8:41pm On Jul 05
fisimaster:

My active mail box is empty. There is no notification there. Someone posted his active mail box that's notifying him 'Assessment in progress'. I was like maybe I had been rejected. How do you see it? Is it in the active mail box that the will notify us if one is successful?
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by SimpleGuy001: 10:34pm On Jul 05
Chydon888:

My active mail box is empty. There is no notification there. Someone posted his active mail box that's notifying him 'Assessment in progress'. I was like maybe I had been rejected. How do you see it? Is it in the active mail box that the will notify us if one is successful?

Boss, no long story, if nothing is in active box. You’ve been rejected. Sorry chief
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by GoldenPRYM: 1:32pm On Jul 06
Chydon888:

Please, in my own application, I saw application regretted, what does that mean?

Regretted? or rejected?

I honestly don’t what that means, but if it means the latter, I think it means you didn’t scale through
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by Hadeehart101(f): 3:39pm On Jul 06
Chydon888:

Yes, it means you didn’t scale through. This is also mine from 2022 GT. Current year is still in progress.

Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by Chydon888: 5:25pm On Jul 06
Hadeehart101:

Yes, it means you didn’t scale through. This is also mine from 2022 GT. Current year is still in progress.
Okay, just exactly what I saw in my inactive box. Anyway, no problem... Life continues. Wishing you the best in your own 'Progressive Assessment'. Thanks..

2 Likes

Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by Sandoyin: 5:57pm On Jul 06
Did you get an email from them? Check you spam messages.
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by Sandoyin: 7:57pm On Jul 07
Una don give up🤣🤭🤭

3 Likes

Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by Sattevayo: 10:21am On Jul 09
Hadeehart101:

How long did it take before your application was regretted?
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by moorerice: 4:24pm On Jul 09
At this rate, the next wave of regret mails may be massive lol.
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by fisimaster: 9:08pm On Jul 09
moorerice:
At this rate, the next wave of regret mails may be massive lol.

Broo 😂😂
Those guys are not nice sha
Na wetin dem Dey call use and dump in relationship
Abi use and ghost
Dey use us to do false hope giving them dem con ghost
And some people (allegedly) have gotten their success mails since like two weeks ago IOC’s why una Dey do like this 😂

Saw a thread like two years ago for total energies
Can you believe that it was after the new graduate trainees resumed work in office before they now fished out the breakfast to other unlucky candidates
It is well sha
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by Remmedy(m): 10:51pm On Jul 09
….

2 Likes

Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by moorerice: 11:26pm On Jul 09
Remmedy:
Good evening Everyone I still doubt anyone has gotten an invitation email or success mail…. Assessments are fully done before emails indicating next stages are sent …
What of a case more better candidates are discovered
It’s always I heard , I heard over here .. even someone above said he was going to confirm from someone he’s sure has gotten up to now nothing

So assessment is still ongoing and I’m sure before the end of July everyone will know his or her stand ..
SHELL can’t leave you on standby

Yes it’s highly competitive , a current beneficiary of the program said during his time some ODVI videos you submitted was analyzed from Recruiters abroad to make sure it’s fair and square ..they took just 15 out of thousands .. Graduates from Imperial College London and Harvard applied too so you know the level of programme you are applying for…..

Don’t lose hope because even people from Nigerian universities and polytechnics applied too and some got …

Keep your fingers crossed and Hope for the best ..

I also believe that no one has received a success mail yet. Fingers crossed 🤞
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by Nduway(m): 7:58pm On Jul 10
She'll just served me breakfast 🥞 now. It's well we moveee
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by Remmedy(m): 9:07pm On Jul 10
Nduway:

Better days ahead

What time and date did the mail come in ??
What’s your course of study
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by ProfChris10(m): 9:50pm On Jul 10
Nduway:

So sorry bro. Please when did you do your assessment and what course did you study?
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by Shiningstar1010: 10:17pm On Jul 10
Same here too, I got a rejection from my application status but no email. We move
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by ThrustReverser(m): 11:01pm On Jul 10
At this point, we can safely say that if you're still seeing "assessment in progress" then you're still in the game. Seems like all the "success mail thingy" was a mere bluff.
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by Remmedy(m): 11:05pm On Jul 10
ThrustReverser:
At this point, we can safely say that if you're still seeing "assessment in progress" then you're still in the game. Seems like all the "success mail thingy" was a mere bluff.

Yeah you still in the game …. Keep your fingers crossed ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Bottling Company Limited Currently Recruiting - 11 July, 2015 / Photo: What Is Wrong With This Job Advert? / Nnpc Vacancies Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.