Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,658 members, 7,962,144 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:25 AM

How To Upload Awaiting Results On The JAMB Portal For Free In 2024 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Upload Awaiting Results On The JAMB Portal For Free In 2024 (259 Views)

How To Upload Awaiting Results On The JAMB Portal In 2024 / Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors / How To Confirm/know If Your O'level Result Has Been Uploaded On Jamb Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Upload Awaiting Results On The JAMB Portal For Free In 2024 by healthmister01(m): 2:23pm On Jun 12
Did you know that uploading awaiting results such as WAEC, NECO or GCE on the JAMB portal is free of charge. However, you may have to pay about five hundred naira or one thousand naira for the upload in most cyber cafe.

You cannot upload your WAEC or NECO O’level result on the JAMB portal using your phone.

Here is the procedure on how to upload and link your WAEC or NECO result on the JAMB portal:
[i][/i]

* Visit a JAMB accredited CBT centre close to you.

* Tell the CBT officer that you want to upload your O’level result.

* Submit a printout of your WAEC or NECO
result >>>>> READ FULL ARTICLE HERE 👇👇

https://www.essiebookblog.com.ng/2024/05/how-to-upload-awaiting-results-on-jamb.html

(1) (Reply)

Can I Still Graduate With A First Class? / USOSA 2024: 41st Plenary Glitz And Gram Dinner In Port Harcourt / Ajayi Crowther University 2015/16 POST UTME FORM Is Out Call 07065186857

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.