Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,025 members, 7,963,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 10:09 AM

Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? (21303 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand / Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:36am On Jun 16
floss:
As long he's happy with his decision at last, I'm happy for him... Let's try and be taking responsibility for our decisions .
Imagine his was your son, after paying school fees and other expenses for years

1 Like

Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by bixton(m): 11:38am On Jun 16
ATLANTIC01:
Some years ago, a 300L “Born Again” student of UNILORIN withdraw his admission because his WAEC was obtained with exam malpractice. So he withdrew his admission so that he could correct his foundation.

Your opinion?

It is called restitution.
As a born again believer, if you're been led by the Holy Spirit to do such then it's good.
There are those who preach such as a doctrine, but I'll say there's a way one would go about it and it would be an act of making himself to be self righteous. How it became some form of doctrine I can't say.
Such restitution is much only in this pattern but you'll hardly see those who became rich/wealthy returning such to the less privileged or motherless babies home.
God does not accept ill-gotten riches/wealth as any form of sacrifice.
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by chiboycue: 11:40am On Jun 16
ATLANTIC01:
Some years ago, a 300L “Born Again” student of UNILORIN withdraw his admission because his WAEC was obtained with exam malpractice. So he withdrew his admission so that he could correct his foundation.

Your opinion?

I feel he would have asked God for forgiveness and continue with his programme at unilorin. But if He is truly sure that God is leading him to take the decisions then I wish him all the best
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by bentenny(m): 11:42am On Jun 16
I hope he was the one who sponsored himself from year 1 to the third year?
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by Babastrong(m): 11:43am On Jun 16
[quote author=HardMirror post=130501372] you talk too much. He did not earn the certificate and he returned it in good conscience. Why are you working so hard to critize something good? As if those without certificate dont make it in life. You are trying to hard to twist the facts and encourage people to enjoy the proceeds of stealing [If you accuse me of supporting evil, it means you didn't understand everything we're saying since morning.
You are arguing with emotions. You can't fight for God.
if the dude was truely wanted judgement from WAEC, the purnishment is 5years imprisonment.]
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by Oju4190: 11:45am On Jun 16
If u alter ur date of birth to get a job and u are still in d job receiving salary

On Sunday u will carry the biggest bible to church......u are deceiving urself not me.

You you dat is reading dis,is u am talking to !!!!
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by Image123(m): 11:47am On Jun 16
HardMirror:
okay i will help you. Let me call a christian to help you. Image123. Please come and help someone in need. Or do you have excuses?

Wow, even Victor wouldn't collect money if it came from me, it's that bad. We have a history.
Help him, it's just 1k and you have it,no need calling me out. i no ready for paper trail because of 1k, sorry.
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by CaptainFM1: 11:50am On Jun 16
I will vote for him for President of Nigeria.
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by cathodekazim: 11:51am On Jun 16
floss:
As long he's happy with his decision at last, I'm happy for him... Let's try and be taking responsibility for our decisions .

Only if he/she will never sin again be it major or minor then I can say this act is justified
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by Feelings79: 11:52am On Jun 16
ATLANTIC01:
Share your opinion
The days of your ignorance,God overlooked.... that's what the scripture says
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by StreetFight: 11:56am On Jun 16
ATLANTIC01:

Your opinion?

These people that we call Village Pipu, you think say na joke?
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by pongwa(m): 11:56am On Jun 16
ATLANTIC01:

Your opinion?
he is not the first to do it so it's not a new thing. The act should encourage others to be bold to follow suit
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by Gbogbowa: 11:58am On Jun 16
Confirmedzombie:
This is wrong. 2nd Corinthians 5 ; 17 says

Therefore if any man be in christ , old things are passed away, and behold all things become new.

All he would done is confess before God, seek forgiveness.

For if we confess our sons, the Lord is faithful and just to forgive us and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
what he did is Right, Restitution is necessary.for instance as a governor you stole money and after leaving the government you repented and became born again without returning the stolen money. After a year EFCC came for you disgrace you on social media and jail you ,have you not shame the Lord like that? Salvation is Repentance from sin and Restitution of all wrong did that is what make you a christian

1 Like

Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by Fearurcreeator: 12:07pm On Jun 16
HardMirror:
you have said it all. See so called christians insulting the young man
Person he said he realized he cheated ... His conscience came back... Then decided to write again ... It's called inner peace ... Many have lost this pursing position and money ...
Many are even loaded but no peace so they seek peace with material things ...
Many already lost their conscience ooo...
Here I dey swear for people steady ... Especially those always coming here to troll... Many people you see here abusing government Everytime messed their own life themselves... Very few in this country are qualified to point to our politicians as thieves ..
See the MTN saga , the glitch they had then ... Abeg se na government get MTN ... The glitch cleared airtime debt of about 5b or so ... In just few hours...my brother, anyone with conscience and want the next person to succeed will be happy first they are out of debt ... Nigerians still went to borrow more than their former debt ...
People are just like thr politicians they point fingers to

1 Like

Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by Druss(m): 12:12pm On Jun 16
Good man of integrity. May GOD reward him for his honesty.
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by Druss(m): 12:14pm On Jun 16
Confirmedzombie:
This is wrong. 2nd Corinthians 5 ; 17 says

Therefore if any man be in christ , old things are passed away, and behold all things become new.

All he would done is confess before God, seek forgiveness.

For if we confess our sons, the Lord is faithful and just to forgive us and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

You are wrong to call him wrong. He did nothing wrong.
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by Berankis: 12:16pm On Jun 16
floss:
This you have said is the key to Nigeria getting better.
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by westerngezy(m): 12:16pm On Jun 16
ATLANTIC01:

Your opinion?
Jacob run Esau local..yet God still blessed him. Just continue, reality will soon set in.
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by kennedymonk(m): 12:18pm On Jun 16
I am sure he has done other sins than this, will he want to go back and make repairs Too ? ... Why not do what the apostle did, accept the forgiveness of God and lean forward
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by Gbolahan111: 12:18pm On Jun 16
ATLANTIC01:

Your opinion?

What is his current CGP?A
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by Druss(m): 12:19pm On Jun 16
SweetDipBenny:

I would be proud of him for taking responsibility. He can look at himself in the mirror and feel no shame. He will not jump at shadows and he will still be my son.
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by frozen70(f): 12:25pm On Jun 16
ATLANTIC01:
Share your opinion

Na him Sabi, has actually drawed himself back by 10yrs
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by moses93(m): 12:27pm On Jun 16
HardMirror:
there is no way you are a christian. Even jesus says anyone that calls another human a fool will perish in hell.
So you are the big fool here except you are not a christian.
you have also called him a fool. So, you'll be perished then?
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:32pm On Jun 16
HardMirror:
okay i will help you. Let me call a christian to help you. Image123. Please come and help someone in need. Or do you have excuses?

He cant help me.

Help me with sumtin pls
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by harmony75: 12:34pm On Jun 16
What about Nigeria politician that swears with Bible but at the back of their minds (going for looting Nigeria treasures) do not qualify or merit their positions as lawmakers!? He just shot himself on the feet!
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by ugbarreta(m): 12:35pm On Jun 16
Who de advise these people bikonu?
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by Martinez39s(m): 12:41pm On Jun 16
HardMirror:
is that the excuse you give to continue enjoying the proceeds of your sin? You dont know the bible teaches restitution? So if you stole a car and become born again, you will in good conscience continue to use that car everyday knowing you stole it. Christians are in reality the most irresponsible and wicked people on earth. They have excuses to justify their evil acts as if they are good people.

Same way they are asking isreal to kill everyone in palestine as if that is what Jesus would say if he was on earth today.
Lol. Obviously, we don't judge people's morality based on their religious affiliation/proclaimation. Many christians are weird: they profess their faith and belief in the supernatural, yet they ultimately act like atheists, don't take their religion seriously, and still do stupid things their pastors ask them to do. grin

Christians will twist their bible or distort it to fit any moral decision they WANT to make. If they can't do that, they still do what they want to do anyway and sweep it under the carpet (or avoid accountability) with unserious platitudes like "God will understand," "don't judge," e.t.c. Even most muslims and most of adherents of other faiths are like this.

It just boils down to the fact that humans will be humans first of all, and humanity preceeded and invented religion.
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by Babastrong(m): 12:46pm On Jun 16
[quote author=HardMirror post=130500136] there is no way you are a christian. Even jesus says anyone that calls another human a fool will perish in hell.
So you are the big fool here except you are not a christian. [ HE CALLED SOMEONE FOOL, AND YOU SAID HE WILL PERISH IN HELL.
NOW YOU CALLED HIM BIG FOOL, WHERE YOU GOING TO PERISH? IN THE HOTTEST PART OF HELL.
THE WHITE/YOUR PASTOR HAS BRAIN WASHED YOU.]
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by Stargurl20(f): 12:47pm On Jun 16
Lol
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by floss(m): 12:53pm On Jun 16
SweetDipBenny:

Don't push it man, you as a parent in this present civilization can't do anything, gone are those days, your only weapon against him will be stopping every sponsorship and this makes him become someone else, my point is you can only control a child's decision not someone that's above 18years in this present world. Even if it's your child you can't do anything.... Hope you're aware that Bobrisky has parents, why haven't they been able to make shim return to his senses ? Convincing an adult is the worst job anyone can do
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by Stronghold91: 12:59pm On Jun 16
him go still sin again and again and again
continually
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by lendahand(m): 1:01pm On Jun 16
Chemlite:
[color=#006600][/color]

The Bible didn't not say "if any man be in Christ stolen item or properties now belongs to you"

Practice it the way you understand it, but don't use the scriptures to justify evil.

I'm not surprised that wickedness and corruption increases daily with increase in religious centers here in Nigeria.
you obviously still take milk for breakfast. See, wisdom is profitable to direct and that's the reason why being wise as a serpent is advocated by the Bible. You can return a stolen item in your possession but the OP's case requires sagacity to navigate. Exam is not a true test of knowledge. He has gained admission already and he can go on to prove that he is worthy of his university certificate. Religion is actually the reason op did what he did but we who are the circumcision can't attempt that because Paul, despite all atrocities he committed moved on in Christ and never stood by the roadside begging people he killed their family members to strike him dead. Wisdom made him to move on but zacheaus restituted stolen items which he could easily do. Again wisdom is at play in both cases. He took many courses to pass wassce. Did he buy the certificate? Was he not able to supply some answers himself in the course of the exam? So why throw away the baby and the bathwater? There's no wickedness associated with my line of thought.

Maranatha...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell / Becky And Paul Enenche Celebrate Christmas With Widows, Orphans, Others / Hoodlums Attack Church, Cart Away Day's Offerings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.