Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,488 members, 7,961,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:52 AM

Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo (40505 Views)

Ritualist Caught While Cutting A Boy's Head In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos / Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by Alexiiydon: 9:52pm On Jun 12
God1blessBiafra:
Correction.

Eight human head cost 30k
if you can’t even read you should have at least read the headline 🤡
Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by Mbanda(m): 9:54pm On Jun 12
Konquest:

You are being HIGHLY dishonest here. What do you mean by shifting the goal post after you have been cornered with evidence? I already provided 4 screenshots as evidence here of instances of ritual killings and cannibalism in the East for all to see so you should not be gloating about anything by a national emergency has to be embarked upon to invoke capital punishments on anyone found involved in ritual murders or cannibalism or eating human beings for food! Period.

I attached a relatively recent picture of two people from Anambra holding a fresh human head in my last post and you are talking of Otokoto being an old story to try to deflect the current ritual killings going in Iboland.

Below is a 2022 link on ritual killings in Isiala-Ngwa and Ihiala in Abia and Anambra states. There are many Weblinks that I have of these killings going on in the South East and the even North for years now

=>https://saharareporters.com/2022/02/11/exclusive-community-residents-south-east-nigeria-others-desert-homes-over-rise-ritual

My aim of also posting this is so that the records can be set straight and nobody should be demonized here because the vast number of folks are good people. Period.

You said am not being honest here, ok you that is honest show us links and pictures of Yoruba drug traffickers.

Am waiting...
Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by drololaaof: 9:54pm On Jun 12
Chrisrare:
religion and illiteracy have made some peeps believe a human skull will make them rich, yet the same continent that believe in this nonsense has the poorest people living in it.
You are right,since they the ritualist have being performing their rituals we did not see any super rich among them though they will tell you that some prominent people are beneficiary of their devilish act
Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by Advocate1810(m): 10:06pm On Jun 12
deathtoLeo:
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
yeroba Muslims sha
Keep mute, their are lot of people bearing Muslim names but they are not Muslim. Reason before you talk
Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by Konquest: 10:06pm On Jun 12
Funshowilliams:

This is one common thing with you Yorubas when they catch u committing a crime u start saying is John that first did it ..I know you are a old man but it’s clear u still don’t have sense playing blaming games if you do the crime boy u do the time Nigeria is gonna change and things won’t be business as usual so brace up
Don't bring ethnic accusations into this.

First off...Go back to my first post on this thread page and you will see where I angrily posted that culprits should be punished and sentenced to death by hanging, with electric chairs, or with lethal injection. It is disingenuous of you to FALSELY accuse me and YOU are CLEARLY trying to divert attention from the fact that the Ibos here on this thread are irresponsibly accusing only Yoruba folks of this crazy thing but we have citing MASSIVE evidence of these things going on in the South Eastern areas of Iboland as well for years. It is highly irresponsible for anyone to single out the Western part of Nigeria while ritual killings are currently taking place in the East.

"Below is another case of ritual killings in Anambra State" that shows this is a national issue.
=>https://tribuneonlineng.com/women-protest-rape-ritual-killing-of-72-year-old-woman-in-anambra-community/

That's my point here... To point out the irresponsible hypocricy of a lot of young Ibo posters here who are raining insults on folks from the West while ignoring the well reported ritual killings and cannibalism in Iboland and other places. A solution of capital punishments is the key to solving this problem and I have been saying this for more than 25 years now.
Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by Uncletony(m): 10:07pm On Jun 12
Sophisticated morons!!. runo miscreants!!...my fear is with their numbers in that region.

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by caye(m): 10:07pm On Jun 12
PaellaPaella:

Dude you are beginning to sound like someone who need mental help grin

Maybe he's afraid the noose will soon tighten on his neck soon: his network is collapsing.

If you understand, you overstand...
Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by Uncletony(m): 10:10pm On Jun 12
People in that region should be wearing helmet with padlock for security reasons
Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by AmazingELixir: 10:29pm On Jun 12
undecided

What nonsense is this can't someone conduct experiments on human skull in peace again in this country....Please they should free him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by Coolbadguy: 10:30pm On Jun 12
Una nor dey tire for skull mining.

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by Stargurl20(f): 10:31pm On Jun 12
Hm... Same people who will curse the government every single day for being the reason for their misery.

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by Tetraozonaitera: 10:39pm On Jun 12
Putinofrussia:
Another imaginary fake news from gazzette.
They should provide video or pics.
Everybody has phone nowadays.
lol

He equally mentioned other customers he usually supplies human skulls to include Almonso who lives at Oke-Onitea, Osogbo, Alfaa Agba who lives at Oke Ontea and also Oshoyemi who resides around the Oja Oba area. grin

Made up names cheesy

Because they are all your Muslim brothers abi.

Okay next time there is another ritual news committed by a Yoruba check the name again.
Its always Muslims.
Abdulrasak, Alfa Olorunosebi, Sheihk Abdulmumini etc.
Hardly you'll see a John or Matthew in such news.
Na your people dey follow masquerades too. Lukman, Abib etc

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by stephenponti(m): 10:41pm On Jun 12
This tribe ans scull mining.
Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by pikechukwu6(m): 10:45pm On Jun 12
skull miners... it's their tradition

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by jude33084(m): 10:46pm On Jun 12
100millionGoal:
Land of sophisticated skull miners

Hahahaha cheesy

You be real kolo aswear hahaha cheesy
Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by Bimpe29: 10:53pm On Jun 12
Aundhu Billahi Mina Shaitan Rajeem. La illaha illa anta subuanaka ini kuntum mina solimin.
Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by Mrexcell(m): 10:55pm On Jun 12
This skull harvesting in the south west has just refused to stop has this got to do with the cultural beliefs over there or what? The federal govt really has to do something urgently about this problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by Konquest: 10:56pm On Jun 12
Mbanda:
You said am not being honest here, ok you that is honest show us links and pictures of Yoruba drug traffickers.

Am waiting...
Below is another link of another ritual killing of a 72-year-old woman in 2023 in Anambra State.

=>https://tribuneonlineng.com/women-protest-rape-ritual-killing-of-72-year-old-woman-in-anambra-community/

First off, I don't want to be dragged into a back and forth over trivial issues that are beneath me because I don't have the time left. My take is on solutions to problems.

With reference to drug trafficking abroad and production of Methamphetamine in Nigeria.
Data from the NDLEA CLEARLY indicates that over 95 percent of those arrested annually at Murtala Muhammed Airport in Lagos are Ibos. Not just Ibos, but from various villages in Anambra State. This arrest and seizure data even largely exonerates Ibos from other states of Nigeria of deep involvement in illicit hard drugs trafficking. The Yorubas and others such as Edos and more constitute the remaining percentage of about 5 percent of those caught for drug trafficking to foreign countries by the NDLEAs use of BODY SCANNERS and SNIFER DOGS.

Second, many arrests have been made over the last 24 years of so-called criminal-minded young Alaba International millionaire traders MAJORLY from Anambra again who have been illegally making the HIGHLY TOXIC, cancer-cauding methamphetamine or what you call "mkpurunmiri" in hidden laboratories in residential areas and housing estates in various parts of Lagos State, Asaba, Anambra (Ozubulu, Nnewi, Obosi, Owerri). I have access to the NDLEA reports on these arrests over the years showing the arrests of these criminal barons producing methamphetamine in Ajao Estate in Isolo, Victoria Garden City, Iba New Site, Satellite Town, Ibeju-Lekki with all these drug barons being from Anambra State. Many of those fake millionaire traders have been arrested for hard drugs production inside their houses and they also brought in Mexican drug cartels to set up methamphetamine laboratories right in various areas in Lagos State and Anambra State (in Nnewi, Obosi, Asaba, Ihiala and Ozubulu). Arrests were made by NDLEA and security agencies in Victoria Garden City, Ajah, in Lagos in 2023 of two Anambra guys who were making the highly cancerous methamphetamine or mkpurunmiri right inside their mansions, for distribution within Lagos State, Anambra, Delta, and for export abroad by drug traffickers. The Federal Government has already seized the two mansions in VGC from those two criminals and you can read more about those people in online newspapers.

The NDLEA even reported in the media that because some of these Anambra hard drug barons and drug pushers were being arrested frequently at the Airports while trying to fly out, they had NOW devices a means of selling the hard drugs to students studying in Eastern Nigeria higher institutions such as those in Owere in Imo State!

Lastly too, data from the National Intelligence Agency (NIA) which collates information on Nigerian prisoners serving jail time for crimes committed in countries abroad ALSO had a higher percentage of Ibo people who had been arrested and are in jail for drug trafficking including their names and states of origin are listed. I have had access to this information as well showing that in Ethiopia, Brazilthe Far-East Asia like Vietnam, Cambodia, or China jails, many Ibo drug pushers or traffickers are in jail in especially countries with death penalty.

Again, the Yorubas come second and Edo names come third and they constitute less than 10 percent of drug pushers. The Ibos again had up to 90 percent of the names of those in jail for drug trafficking.

There is a solution from this useful data. Since we know the major state that produces these drug barons pretending to be genuine traders at a place like Alaba International or in the East for instance, the communities and youths can be targeted to STOP the worship of money. The age groups too are putting pressure on an average Ibo youth in Anambra to make money and become a millionaire before the age of 30 years. This is the reason why the youths desperate go into armed robbery or drug trafficking because the immediate society in Anambra puts pressure at the community level to quickly make money. We have to name and shame people who are drug pushers and have the drug barons executed like it is done in advanced countries like Saudi Arabia, China and Singapore.

I hardly saw Ebonyi State indigenes on that NIA list and NDLEA never arrested a lot of Ebonyi indigenes. A few Imo, Enugu, Abia guys are in jails abroad for drug trafficking but the majority are from Anambra State constituting up to 90 percent (and even 100 percent in some jails) of names on the NIA list.

The Yorubas, Edos majorly take up the remaining percentage of between 10 percent to 5 percent of those in jail for drug trafficking in each country.
Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 11:15pm On Jun 12
OMG!

So, this man is a sk u ll miner, I know this man na, he don buy goods from my store before.
He no dey like waste time, not even a minute.

He don patronize me before o. Ha wahala!

So na so person go dey follow evil people discuss without knowing.

God please keep protecting your people.

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by goodman5(m): 11:21pm On Jun 12
Skull minners adi ara grin
Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 11:21pm On Jun 12
Putinofrussia:
lol

He equally mentioned other customers he usually supplies human skulls to include Almonso who lives at Oke-Onitea, Osogbo, Alfaa Agba who lives at Oke Ontea and also Oshoyemi who resides around the Oja Oba area. grin

Made up names cheesy

Can you just shut the f up?

That man up there has patronized my store before and whenever he comes, he is always in a haste like someone that is rushing to deliver something he doesn't want to be caught with.
Now, it make sense why he always act like that.

Last time he came, he did transfer and wanted to leave, I said "No," he must wait for me to confirm his money and he almost left the goods to leave before I notified him that the money has entered.

Thank God na transfer he dey always do o.

God have mercy!

2 Likes

Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by Mbanda(m): 11:40pm On Jun 12
Konquest:

Below is another link of another ritual killing of a 72-year-old woman in 2023 in Anambra State.

First off, I don't want to be dragged into a back and forth over trivial issues that are beneath me because I don't have the time left. My take is on solutions to problems.

With reference to drug trafficking abroad and production of Methamphetamine in Nigeria.
Data from the NDLEA CLEARLY indicates that over 95 percent of those arrested annually at Murtala Muhammed Airport in Lagos are Ibos
. Not just Ibos, but from various villages in Anambra State. This arrest and seizure data even largely exonerates Ibos from other states of Nigeria of deep involvement in illicit hard drugs trafficking. The Yorubas and others such as Edos and more constitute the remaining percentage of about 5 percent of those caught for drug trafficking to foreign countries by the NDLEAs use of BODY SCANNERS and SNIFER DOGS.

Second, many arrests have been made over the last 24 years of so-called criminal-minded young Alaba International millionaire traders MAJORLY from Anambra again who have been illegally making the HIGHLY TOXIC, cancer-cauding methamphetamine or what you call "mkpurunmiri" in hidden laboratories in residential areas and housing estates in various parts of Lagos State, Asaba, Anambra (Ozubulu, Nnewi, Obosi, Owerri). I have access to the NDLEA reports on these arrests over the years showing the arrests of these criminal barons producing methamphetamine in Ajao Estate in Isolo, Victoria Garden City, Iba New Site, Satellite Town, Ibeju-Lekki with all these drug barons being from Anambra State. Many of those fake millionaire traders have been arrested for hard drugs production inside their houses and they also brought in Mexican drug cartels to set up methamphetamine laboratories right in various areas in Lagos State and Anambra State (in Nnewi, Obosi, Asaba, Ihiala and Ozubulu). Arrests were made by NDLEA and security agencies in Victoria Garden City, Ajah, in Lagos in 2023 of two Anambra guys who were making the highly cancerous methamphetamine or mkpurunmiri right inside their mansions, for distribution within Lagos State, Anambra, Delta, and for export abroad by drug traffickers. The Federal Government has already seized the two mansions in VGC from those two criminals and you can read more about those people in online newspapers.

The NDLEA even reported in the media that because some of these Anambra hard drug barons and drug pushers were being arrested frequently at the Airports while trying to fly out, they had NOW devices a means of selling the hard drugs to students studying in Eastern Nigeria higher institutions such as those in Owere in Imo State!

Lastly too, data from the National Intelligence Agency (NIA) which collates information on Nigerian prisoners serving jail time for crimes committed in countries abroad ALSO had a higher percentage of Ibo people who had been arrested and are in jail for drug trafficking including their names and states of origin are listed. I have had access to this information as well showing that in Ethiopia, Brazilthe Far-East Asia like Vietnam, Cambodia, or China jails, many Ibo drug pushers or traffickers are in jail in especially countries with death penalty.

Again, the Yorubas come second and Edo names come third and they constitute less than 10 percent of drug pushers. The Ibos again had up to 90 percent of the names of those in jail for drug trafficking.

There is a solution from this useful data. Since we know the major state that produces these drug barons pretending to be genuine traders at a place like Alaba International or in the East for instance, the communities and youths can be targeted to STOP the worship of money. The age groups too are putting pressure on an average Ibo youth in Anambra to make money and become a millionaire before the age of 30 years. This is the reason why the youths desperate go into armed robbery or drug trafficking because the immediate society in Anambra puts pressure at the community level to quickly make money. We have to name and shame people who are drug pushers and have the drug barons executed like it is done in advanced countries like Saudi Arabia, China and Singapore.

I hardly saw Ebonyi State indigenes on that NIA list and NDLEA never arrested a lot of Ebonyi indigenes. A few Imo, Enugu, Abia guys are in jails abroad for drug trafficking but the majority are from Anambra State constituting up to 90 percent (and even 100 percent in some jails) of names on the NIA list.

The Yorubas, Edos majorly take up the remaining percentage of between 10 percent to 5 percent of those in jail for drug trafficking in each country.

I know you must definitely come up with the bolded that's why I don't give you yorubas that chance to hip every rubbish on Igbos.

Yorubas especially those of Ogun state origin are known for skull mining and ritual killings. If you are truthful, you should have the data. Every tribe has something they're known for. Yorubas are masters in forgery (oluwole) and skull mining the datas are there they are not hidden.

It doesn't matter how you want to paint it, these are known facts. Your tribe are masters in skull mining, rituals killings and oluwole. It doesn't matter whether you believe it or not.

I hate hypocrites especially the older ones. As old as you are, you are not supposed to be found wanting.

2 Likes

Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by chidi2003(m): 11:45pm On Jun 12
Chrisrare:
religion and illiteracy have made some peeps believe a human skull will make them rich, yet the same continent that believe in this nonsense has the poorest people living in it.
Ritual for money is a scam; i wonder how people still believe in such fallacy!
Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by Musauzor(m): 11:49pm On Jun 12
Putinofrussia:
lol

Made up names cheesy

Tribalism has beclouded your sense of reasoning and sight so much that you are arguing about the obvious

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by Kc3000: 11:59pm On Jun 12
Terrible.

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by iukpe: 12:03am On Jun 13
My problem is that they would have sold the garri to market women after successful delivery of the skulls. And it would have ended up on someone's table very hot in this hard time.
Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by Atlantis585: 12:04am On Jun 13
Skull mining is the biggest business in sad Waste.

The proof is quite evident here.
Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by Atlantis585: 12:10am On Jun 13
100millionGoal:

Be there screaming fake pictures.

Don't go and buy a helmet 🪖 to protect your head.

One day one day we might see your skull on Nairaland without your body.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by Akenzua01: 12:26am On Jun 13
Validated:
Na so skull dey cheap for there?
Cheaper than goat heads.

Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by Akenzua01: 12:29am On Jun 13
100millionGoal:

Be there screaming fake pictures.

Don't go and buy a helmet 🪖 to protect your head.

One day one day we might see your skull on Nairaland without your body.
grin
Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by aestake: 12:35am On Jun 13
Putinofrussia:
Why fake news go make front page,sir?
Everybody knows that gazzette always makes up stories.
plus bleaching. grin
Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by OKEIYIOKODU: 12:42am On Jun 13
[quote author=Chrisrare post=130441996]religion and illiteracy have made some peeps believe a human skull will make them rich, yet the same continent that believe in this nonsense has the poorest people living in it.
Who did this to us human life is now worth kobo kobo.
I don't trust anybody now even you my friend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) / 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) / Lady Raped & Battered By Husband Runs To Lagos State Government For Help (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.