Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,459 members, 7,961,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 03:08 AM

Between BMW X3 And Ford Edge - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Between BMW X3 And Ford Edge (647 Views)

Between A Peugeot 206, Kia Rio And Ford Focus, Which Will You Recommend / Help Me Choose Between BMW Or Toyota Or Volkswagen. / Volkswagen And Ford Form Global Alliance To Make Pickups, Evs And Vans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between BMW X3 And Ford Edge by Bonshak: 11:30pm On Jun 12
Please,car gurus which is better in terms of ruggedness, availability and affordability of parts and mechanics.
Re: Between BMW X3 And Ford Edge by wayisshut: 1:25am On Jun 13
None
Re: Between BMW X3 And Ford Edge by 2shure: 2:45pm On Jun 13
X3 still better than Ford dge.if u go for x3 get from 2010 upwards . Avoid Ford like snake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between BMW X3 And Ford Edge by Michael547(m): 3:00pm On Jun 13
Bonshak:
Please,car gurus which is better in terms of ruggedness, availability and affordability of parts and mechanics.
I do professional computerised car Pre-purchase inspection service at the spot of car purchase incase you need my service.
You can contact me on call or whatsapp on 08167469103.
Re: Between BMW X3 And Ford Edge by sexyto(m): 5:25pm On Jun 14
The x3 is good, but as a bmw you must not neglect maintenance period.

1 Like

Re: Between BMW X3 And Ford Edge by Port443: 8:33pm On Jun 14
Bonshak:
I was extremely close to getting that x3. It's a sweet ride, with lots of tech. But something most Nigerians ignore when buying a ride is the fuel type a car uses. No one or very few knows about this. X3 uses premium fuel which we don't have in this country. What that means is that putting regular fuel in the car is like a malnourished person. Do with this information whatever you like

I don't want to go into Ford, I have never checked it out. The reviews are not good and my father thought me to learn from the mistakes of others grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Between BMW X3 And Ford Edge by being(m): 10:10pm On Jun 14
BMW is one of the most unreliable major car brand
.. Ford edge is better than bmw but still not the most ideal.. I mean there is toyota highlander, lexus RX 350, F sports.. what happened to those ones?
Re: Between BMW X3 And Ford Edge by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 5:21am On Jun 17
Advise from a normal human being, get a RAV4 or CR-V

But, You Only Live Once. I don't know how deep your pocket is for rough play but I'll pick an X3 personally. Bear in mind you must have access to reputable BMW mechanics in your location, run prepurchase inspection on vehicle and obey all the laws of that alusi from engine oil, servicing intervals, radiator coolant, transmission fluids etc. It also helps if you have a very good personal scanner .
Research the best model years by watching YouTube videos and also know the relevant parts to replace immediately after purchase so you can get a smooth three to five years of ownership before selling off

(1) (Reply)

Need Help To Decipher This VW Mk III Scan Code / Pls Advice / I Need Urgent Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.