Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up (3774 Views)

2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) / Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire / Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by PointZerom: 3:59pm On Jun 13
dragunov:

😜😜😜😜😜😜 Choice properties indeed. Oniyeye.

Yeah just like 404 etc were choice cars then.

I know that you can't handle that question.
Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by killsmith(f): 3:59pm On Jun 13
Shame on anyone arguing with these paid coneheaded monkeys. Why are you trying to win arguments against these lowlives? Digest the content and go back to your businesses. Leave the jobless monkeys to keep wasting their lives on the internet.
Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by dragunov: 3:59pm On Jun 13
EmperorCaesar:
Its even funny that the letter was signed by an Igbo politician in Lagos...So an Igbo man id tryna set up other Igbos in Lagos right??

How did i get to share same country with these guys

πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Finally somebody saw it. You know, you just need to humour this Eastern folks at times.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by PointZerom: 4:00pm On Jun 13
raskymonojendor:

What part of 0.0005% do you not understand omo nna?

The joke is on you.
Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by dragunov: 4:01pm On Jun 13
EmperorCaesar:

Hateful side that has a lot Igbo persons as political office holders in Lagos

I feel its a crime for you guys to be truthful to yourself

The convener is Igbo, so how then does this concern the Yorubas

I guess is ture, You guys are very much obsessed with them.... Cant even see anything Yoruba in that memo

You should know by now that they will use anything,twist anything,to seek attention. 😜😜😜😜😜

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by dragunov: 4:01pm On Jun 13
PaellaPaella:

I will never pity anyone who fall for this scam, i made up my mind 2 decades ago never to invest in any south west or Northern Nigeria

The Chike that signed the letter is Yoruba, abi? Mumu people

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by Nice2023(m): 4:06pm On Jun 13
DonXavi:
Igbo man biko WISE up!
They’ve noticed that the rate at which Igbo man buys property in Lagos has drastically reduced. No *IGBO* wants to invest in Lagos anymore due to unfavorable State Government Policies, coupled with pre and post election threats to the IGBO man .Before now they were asking IGBOS to go to Onitsha and Aba to do their businesses. Yes! They were absolutely right...

Today, Igbos have learnt their lesson the hard way and have also made a complete U-turn to invest in their home land henceforth. They’ve started investing massively in IGBO LAND hithertho. Thank God for some of the South East Governors who are steadily making South East Viable for investment!

Now all of a sudden, those people who were threatening the IGBO man to leave Lagos have started adopting a new strategy to lure igbo man into accepting a cordial relationship that NEVER existed.
They have sent letters of this kind to Igbo dominated areas, luring IGBOS to come to a round table to make dialogues.

For me it’s a No No, because once betrayed, trust becomes an issue. And where there is no TRUST, it’s risky to invest your money. *IGBOS WISE UP!* UMUNNE'M

Read the above letter and advise yourselves and your brothers...

Thanks for the info,from 2018 to date,I have personally bought 5plots of land in my village worth

I just bought one last week and I will keep buying more.

We have to learn in a big way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by raskymonojendor: 4:06pm On Jun 13
Nice2023:

Thanks for the info,from 2018 to date,I have personally bought 5plots of land in my village worth

I just bought one last week and I will keep buying more.

We have to learn in a big way.
Congratulations. Please help us drag all your brothers to do the same. The stress on the infrastructure in Lagos is too much.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by dragunov: 4:10pm On Jun 13
mrvitalis:

They last time igbos left Lagos to go to Igbo land what did yorubas do?

People that are all over Lagos like roaches.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by dragunov: 4:11pm On Jun 13
PointZerom:

Yeah just like 404 etc were choice cars then.

I know that you can't handle that question.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by dragunov: 4:16pm On Jun 13
MrEverest:
Of course, they’re already feeling the badly. Firstly, they paid Chief Pig to badmouth East so that the new wave of investors will be scared away. Ask yourself, this same Chief Pig never commented about insecurity when unknown gunmen were killing police in Owerri on a daily basis. He didn’t say anything when Orlu was burning. Then suddenly, when things has calmed down, he suddenly realized that East was no longer safe and he was moving his investments to Lagos. D’Angels club is still in Owerri. His other investments in Owerri are still there. The only thing we saw he bought in Lagos was his new automated power bike.

How can someone who was working for the Imo state government suddenly wake up and announced on BBC that East, including the state he was working for, was no longer good for investors??! If Hope Uzodinma isn’t a foolish evil man who hates his own region, he would have called this guy to order immediately. But they’re all selfish sellouts.

Make no mistake about it, the Geometric power in Aba and emerging good governance in the East is encouraging investors to move in, especially with the toxicity of the Lagos business climate.

Foreign investors are no longer coming to Nigeria while local investors, dominated by Igbos are moving their investments to the East. That is why they’re rattled. This letter and everything else happening now has proven that Lagos is really facing the heat.

Igbos should really wise up and continue moving their investments out of Lagos. The ripple effect of that Landmark demolition and the publicity it generated will deal a devastating blow on Lagos.

Oga Epistle, did you even bother to check who signed the letter? All this Epistle because you failed to see who signed the letter. SMH. You guys are big mooks, walahi.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by dragunov: 4:18pm On Jun 13
gammarays:

The time for advice has passed

Any foolish Igbo investing there has himself or herself to blame

I told them the Atlantic Ocean beach front demolished wasn't for the road construction but to forcefully waste an Igbo man's investment and hand it over to their cronies.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†You guys are clowns

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by dragunov: 4:19pm On Jun 13
raskymonojendor:

Ibadan people also want them gone like yesterday πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œ

4 Likes

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by ElSudani: 4:22pm On Jun 13
EcoNews:
E no go beta for any ipob that fall for it

The author of the notice is either Ibo or married to Ibo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by PaellaPaella: 4:30pm On Jun 13
ObaOfBeninNahMu:

The one that wasted 3 million pigs,do you remember may 30? My ancestors declare that day as Holiday in your region by wasting 3 million pigsgrin

Your people are known cowards all over Nigeria and beyond, we fought with middle belt, North and British including Russia, your cowards ancestors are nothing but traitors who enjoy to survive with back stabbing, if i kpai Tinubu today nothing your people will do about it, next is to compensate you with one high political office and you mugus will forget everything, spit on you guys with no dignity

1 Like

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by Wahabfuture: 4:34pm On Jun 13
PaellaPaella:

Your people are known cowards all over Nigeria and beyond, we fought with middle belt, North and British including Russia, your cowards ancestors are nothing but traitors who enjoy to survive with back stabbing, if i kpai Tinubu today nothing your people will do about it, next is to compensate you with one high political office and you mugus will forget everything, spit on you guys with no dignity

You are right bro, this is why our men does not like to marry their women, but they worship our women like Gods, we don't want weak and traitors in our land grin
Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by PaellaPaella: 4:42pm On Jun 13
dragunov:

πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ You don't even know the main agenda of the invite. Maybe they want to tell the "few" of you left about the dangers associated with buying land on blocked water canals. See people wey dem suppose sell use the proceed to buy lanterns wey dey boast say dem be lustrous. If you know how much we want you guys to go back home,ehn! Especially Lagos. Yeye dey smell.

This is one very unintelligent post and you also sound childish, migration has been in existence since the beginning of life, so i don't know why you are wailing over people who came to make money in your states, there are Igbos doing businesses all over Ghana, and all over the whole Africa and all over the world, Chinese are in every part of Africa, does it mean African is richer than Chinese? lazy youth start using your brain, nothing is going to stop us from trooping to your states and villages to make more money even if Nigeria end today, even your ancestors won't do anything to stop it, migration to make money is only for intelligent tribes and not for cowards and weak tribe like yours, undecidedlick this truth kido

1 Like

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by ObaOfBeninNahMu: 4:44pm On Jun 13
PaellaPaella:

No be your fada dey cry Sey awolowo wasted 3 million of bastard pigs

4 Likes

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by PaellaPaella: 4:45pm On Jun 13
ObaOfBeninNahMu:

No be your fada dey cry Sey awolowo wasted 3 million of bastard pigs

Then we paid him back with Otapiapia, that's enough for me grin grin

1 Like

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by ObaOfBeninNahMu: 4:47pm On Jun 13
PaellaPaella:

Then we paid him back with Otapiapia, that's enough for me grin grin

So one Yoruba soul is equal to 3 million of your ancestors

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by MrEverest(m): 4:49pm On Jun 13
dragunov:

Oga Epistle, did you even bother to check who signed the letter? All this Epistle because you failed to see who signed the letter. SMH. You guys are big mooks, walahi.

I checked who signed it and the name is Ashara Chika. Which is obviously a fake name because Igbos don’t bear Ashara as name.

Who doesn’t know that Tinubu and band of bigots thrive on all these type of rubbish stunts?

Common go siddon for potopoto. Una don caste.
Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by dragunov: 4:54pm On Jun 13
MrEverest:

I checked who signed it and the name is Ashara Chika. Which is obviously a fake name because Igbos don’t bear Ashara as name.

Who doesn’t know that Tinubu and band of bigots thrive on all these type of rubbish stunts?

Common go siddon for potopoto. Una don caste.

So it's Tinubu that is responsible again. Oga victim.πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ😜😜😜😜😜

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by MrEverest(m): 4:57pm On Jun 13
dragunov:

So it's Tinubu that is responsible again. Oga victim.πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ😜😜😜😜😜

It seems β€œvictim” is the new word they’re now pushing from Tinubu’s farm. What has victim got to do with this?

Igbos are saying they’re not interested in Lagos again and your people are begging, yet you’re saying victim.

Na wa oπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

2 Likes

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by PaellaPaella: 5:01pm On Jun 13
ObaOfBeninNahMu:

I think that question should be directed to Awo family, we later added Abiola and Kudirat grin

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by PaellaPaella: 5:03pm On Jun 13
MrEverest:

It seems β€œvictim” is the new word they’re now pushing from Tinubu’s farm. What has victim got to do with this?

Igbos are saying they’re not interested in Lagos again and your people are begging, yet you’re saying victim.

Na wa oπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Inferiority complex is a serious disease my brother, Yoruba elders are sleeping
Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by PaellaPaella: 5:06pm On Jun 13
ObaOfBeninNahMu:

Go kill Joe Biden let's see if your race will not be wiped out grin
Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by tishbite43: 5:10pm On Jun 13
EmperorCaesar:

And then they dropped the list of the biggest real estate agents and properties owners in Lagos, 95% were Yorubas
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Who be that your invisible neighbour wey dey lie give u
Don't tell me that you believe this your ofe ewedu statistics
Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by dragunov: 5:15pm On Jun 13
PaellaPaella:

This is one very unintelligent post and you also sound childish, migration has been in existence since the beginning of life, so i don't know why you are wailing over people who came to make money in your states, there are Igbos doing businesses all over Ghana, and all over the whole Africa and all over the world, Chinese are in every part of Africa, does it mean African is richer than Chinese? lazy youth start using your brain, nothing is going to stop us from trooping to your states and villages to make more money even if Nigeria end today, even your ancestors won't do anything to stop it, migration to make money is only for intelligent tribes and not for cowards and weak tribe like yours, undecidedlick this truth kido

Yeah, whatever. Intelligent Monkeydeen Baboonlahi. Oga victim. Pele. He that comes from an intelligent tribe. Pele, ehn. It is well with you. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by dragunov: 5:30pm On Jun 13
MrEverest:

Na wa oπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Ehn, leave Lagos now. An Igbo man wrote a letter to his colleagues living in Lagos and you're saying it's Yorubas that are begging you to stay by inviting you for a meeting. Shey because Gbarebo Rigour Vhodes no become governor? Because Hoebee no win? You tried to steal Lagos, but we no gree. You will buy land and build without approval. You will buy land on canal. If the government wants to beautify the environment,it's a problem for you. Victim people!!,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œ

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by leisuretym: 5:31pm On Jun 13
Soja go Soja come, barrack remains

Lagos nah like Balogun market, e no sabi either you come market or you no come, market go still sell.

1 Like

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by ShogunNoName: 5:44pm On Jun 13
Bulldozer90:
It's late. Once trust is broken it can never be repaired. The real you is not what you appear to be but your hidden self that shows what you are capable of doing.

Yo**bas have exposed their hateful and greedy side and it cannot be unseen.

They really dealt with you lot last elections. On social media there was massive anti Ignorance hate campaigns targeted at igbos. The Yoruba also employed online teams to join other ethnic online groups to spin hate against your tribe.
Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by Godfullsam(m): 5:59pm On Jun 13
mrvitalis:

You have to be smart to understand... Igbos as long as Nigeria is one and in this structure won't leave Lagos and other places we have done that before and won't make the same mistake twice

We would take advantages of one Nigeria and keep making money from people like you but what would change? ... Majority of our profit would go back home that's the Koko

We are sending our profit home and while we keep milking people like u

With this your wishful childish analysis, all igbos living in the north and SW should be multi millionaires and all the resources of their domiciled regions should have been moved to the SE thus making SE the most developed region.

But you and I know that reverse is always the case grin.
Wait a minute, how many serious investment do you people have in the SW?

How many refinery, manufacturing companies, luxury hotels, universities, etc do you people have in the SW?

All I see are provision shops here and there...

Stop hyping yourselves na. If we mention top 10 richest men in Nigeria, your people will hardly make the list. Why are you hyping yourselves ?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

$1.8 Billion Fuel Stolen From Refineries From 2009 To 2020 β€” NEITI / Election Violence: Update From Enugu / Ndu_Chuks This Question Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.