Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:13 AM

Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up (3775 Views)

2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) / Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire / Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by mrvitalis(m): 6:02pm On Jun 13
Godfullsam:

With this your wishful childish analysis, all igbos living in the north and SW should be multi millionaires and all the resources of their domiciled regions should have been moved to the SE thus making SE the most developed region.

But you and I know that reverse is always the case grin.
Wait a minute, how many serious investment do you people have in the SW?

How many refinery, manufacturing companies, luxury hotels, universities, etc do you people have in the SW?

All I see are provision shops here and there...

Stop hyping yourselves na. If we mention top 10 richest men in Nigeria, your people will hardly make the list. Why are you hyping yourselves ?
Is there any region more developed in terms of uniform development more than South East?.

I dare you to name the region

Show me a village in South West I dare you let's compare with a village in Igbo land

4 Likes

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by Godfullsam(m): 6:04pm On Jun 13
christistruth01:
cool

Let us Put Politics aside

Imagine if the Yorubas in Onitsha insisted that
the second Niger bridge must never be built because it was a waste of money because there was already a first Niger bridge functioning and there were other Bridges in Nigeria that needed the money for Maintenance.

Would you be happy with such people ?
Be honest and not diplomatic

That is what is happening with the Lagos Calabar Highway being built in Lagos right now and it is like a War it is not being resisted by SW people but those they welcomed into their Own Space as brothers

The only Consolation is that Minister David Umahi building the Highway is from SE but they have targeted him too for building it

Igbos are terrible creatures-all of them.
They are designed with undiluted hatred and obsession.
Majority of them are tired of the way they behave, but there is nothing they can do about it .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by Osoboshi: 6:08pm On Jun 13
PaellaPaella:

I will never pity anyone who fall for this scam, i made up my mind 2 decades ago never to invest in any south west or Northern Nigeria
and so, broke tard like you dey talk of investment,we no need am carry go ipob zone,danboroba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by Osoboshi: 6:10pm On Jun 13
mrvitalis:

You have to be smart to understand... Igbos as long as Nigeria is one and in this structure won't leave Lagos and other places we have done that before and won't make the same mistake twice

We would take advantages of one Nigeria and keep making money from people like you but what would change? ... Majority of our profit would go back home that's the Koko

We are sending our profit home and while we keep milking people like u
m u mu don talk,profit like say no be criminal venture dey give you money

2 Likes

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by Godfullsam(m): 6:13pm On Jun 13
paramakina202:

Relationship that will be destroyed during and after election becuase they sense Igbos won't be voting for their preferred candidate.

Who wrote the letter and who signed it?
Go and check very well. An igbo wrote a letter inviting all stake holders in amuwo odofin a to round table and one stupid OP is claiming it was Yorubas.
Despite the fact that the name and signature is very clear in the letter.

And you guys are masturbating on the stupid letter written by your people.

You people all sleep and face one direction, no single sensible person among you guys from top to bottom who can at least thing differently.

What a shame?!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by paramakina202: 6:18pm On Jun 13
Godfullsam:

Who wrote the letter and who signed it?
Go and check very well. An igbo wrote a letter inviting all stake holders in amuwo odofin a to round table and one stupid OP is claiming it was Yorubas.
Despite the fact that the name and signature is very clear in the letter.

And you guys are masturbating on the stupid letter written by your people.

You people all sleep and face one direction, no single sensible person among you guys from top to bottom who can at least thing differently.

What a shame?!

In my comment I did not mention the writer of the letter is Yoruba.
The vice chairman of Amuwo Odofin signed the letter on behalf of his or her chairman.

1 Like

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by Godfullsam(m): 6:24pm On Jun 13
mrvitalis:

Is there any region more developed in terms of uniform development more than South East?.

Show me a village in South West I dare you let's compare with a village in Igbo land

What is your definition of development to start with..

Under normal circumstances, the SE region is not supposed to have what we call villages anymore by now.

The e.ntire region can be easily bundled into kaduna state in the north or oyo state in the SW.

But your region is still very under developed and back ward despite it small negligible size and huge allocations.

Guy, there is nothing to brag about o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by A4alpha: 6:35pm On Jun 13
Like someone rightly told you "it's the hand of Eusau, Yeroba knows they don't have a chance with an IGbo man, having blown their chances during their usual rascality, now eye don clear they re back to their senses.
Funny People

EmperorCaesar:
Its even funny that the letter was signed by an Igbo politician in Lagos...So an Igbo man id tryna set up other Igbos in Lagos right??

How did i get to share same country with these guys
Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by ObaOfBeninNahMu: 6:39pm On Jun 13
PaellaPaella:

Go kill Joe Biden let's see if your race will not be wiped out grin

Are you now comparing pigs nation to biden

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by ElSudani: 6:40pm On Jun 13
mrvitalis:

Is there a region smaller than the SE? One can jog through the entire south east in a couple of days.
If you cannot develop that little piece of real estate what bragging rights do you have against regions that are several times larger?

4 Likes

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by ObaOfBeninNahMu: 6:40pm On Jun 13
PaellaPaella:

I think that question should be directed to Awo family, we later added Abiola and Kudirat grin

We? Who are the we? Because last time I checked you're just third class citizens

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by mrvitalis(m): 6:57pm On Jun 13
ElSudani:

Is there a region smaller than the SE? One can jog through the entire south east in a couple of days.
If you cannot develop that little piece of real estate what bragging rights do you have against regions that are several times larger?
IMO has bigger GDP than any South West state outside Lagos
Same with Anambra

What exactly are you blabing about

2 Likes

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by mrvitalis(m): 6:58pm On Jun 13
Godfullsam:

What is your definition of development to start with..

Under normal circumstances, the SE region is not supposed to have what we call villages anymore by now.

The e.ntire region can be easily bundled into kaduna state in the north or oyo state in the SW.

But your region is still very under developed and back ward despite it small negligible size and huge allocations.

Guy, there is nothing to brag about o.
Yet IMO state has bigger GDP than both state combined

What exactly is your point

4 Likes

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by mrvitalis(m): 7:00pm On Jun 13
Osoboshi:
m u mu don talk,profit like say no be criminal venture dey give you money
Your people don't do crime too?

People who elect drug barons as governors fraud star as kings

Want to talk about crime?

2 Likes

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by T9ksy(m): 7:05pm On Jun 13
dragunov:

🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪 You don't even know the main agenda of the invite. Maybe they want to tell the "few" of you left about the dangers associated with buying land on blocked water canals. See people wey dem suppose sell use the proceed to buy lanterns wey dey boast say dem be lustrous. If you know how much we want you guys to go back home,ehn! Especially Lagos. Yeye dey smell.

Lol......Eni abata ka fi owo e ra atupa si eyinkule, ton pe ra re ni omoajitona wo grin grin grin

What a perfect description of these folks, we are unfortunate to share, nationality with!

4 Likes

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by T9ksy(m): 7:10pm On Jun 13
Godfullsam:

Igbos are terrible creatures-all of them.
They are designed with undiluted hatred and obsession.

Majority of them are tired of the way they behave, but there is nothing they can do about it .

Be ni o! It's genetic!!

2 Likes

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by ElSudani: 7:12pm On Jun 13
mrvitalis:

IMO has bigger GDP than any South West state outside Lagos
Same with Anambra

What exactly are you blabing about

But Lagos GDP is five times that of Imo. What exactly is the nonsense about "outside of Lagos"? Is Lagos in the South East?

4 Likes

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by mrvitalis(m): 7:26pm On Jun 13
ElSudani:

But Lagos GDP is five times that of Imo. What exactly is the nonsense about "outside of Lagos"? Is Lagos in the South East?
Lagos was built by nigeria as a whole

Yorubas in their history have never built a state that can rival IMO never

If you built Lagos while is Oyo your capital less than half IMO GDP...

You have access to sea, have nearness to Lagos but can't compete with IMO and Anambra

Yet you want to compare yorubas to igbos?

People who lost everything came back

Beating you in education
Beating you I'm productivity

Common na get shame

2 Likes

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by ElSudani: 7:30pm On Jun 13
mrvitalis:

Lagos was built by nigeria as a whole

Yorubas in their history have never built a state that can rival IMO never

If you built Lagos while is Oyo your capital less than half IMO GDP...

You have access to sea, have nearness to Lagos but can't compete with IMO and Anambra

Yet you want to compare yorubas to igbos?

People who lost everything came back

Beating you in education
Beating you I'm productivity

Common na get shame

There's no state devoid of federal money in Nigeria. Where do you think the federal allocations to your states came from?
Why in the world would I want to compare Yoruba with Ibos?
There's no aspect of human endeavors that Ibos are not playing catch up with Yoruba.
Lagos is ahead because of the foundations laid by the likes of Awolowo who invited many companies to Nigeria and built industrial estates and many more.
Is there a time in the history of Nigeria when anywhere in Iboland was more prosperous than Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by mrvitalis(m): 7:38pm On Jun 13
ElSudani:

There's no state devoid of federal money in Nigeria. Where do you think the federal allocations to your states came from?
Why in the world would I want to compare Yoruba with Ibos?
There's no aspect of human endeavors that Ibos are not playing catch up with Yoruba.
Lagos is ahead because of the foundations laid by the likes of Awolowo who invited many companies to Nigeria and built industrial estates and many more.
Is there a time in the history of Nigeria when anywhere in Iboland was more prosperous than Lagos?
Oh shut it IMO gives more than it gets
Lagos ota are powered by gas from IMO states gas fields

Did awolowo ever have Admistrative powe over Lagos?

What did yorubas build? Seaport? Airport? The cater bridge? Eko bridge? 3rd mainland bridge?

Where did you build Ikeja? Vi? Yaba ?

Lmao see what Abuja is in just over 30 years

Now name one federal project you know I'm IMO state
Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by ElSudani: 7:47pm On Jun 13
mrvitalis:

Oh shut it IMO gives more than it gets
Lagos ota are powered by gas from IMO states gas fields

Did awolowo ever have Admistrative powe over Lagos?

What did yorubas build? Seaport? Airport? The cater bridge? Eko bridge? 3rd mainland bridge?

Where did you build Ikeja? Vi? Yaba ?

Lmao see what Abuja is in just over 30 years

Now name one federal project you know I'm IMO state

90% of what you call Lagos state today today was under the Western Region and was administered By Chief Awolowo of blessed memory.
Nobody came to Lagos to look at Eko bridge, people were attracted to Lagos by the employment opportunities created by the industrial estates created by Awolowo. You can still find them at Ilupeju, Ikeja, Apapa etc and many of the businesses he invited to Nigeria are still in operation.*
Lagos doesn't owe anyone anything, it is the other way around.

3 Likes

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by mrvitalis(m): 7:51pm On Jun 13
ElSudani:

90% of what you call Lagos state today today was under the Western Region and was administered By Chief Awolowo of blessed memory.
Nobody came to Lagos to look at Eko bridge, people were attracted to Lagos by the employment opportunities created by the industrial estates created by Awolowo. You can still find them at Ilupeju, Ikeja, Apapa etc and many of the businesses he invited to Nigeria are still in operation.*
Lagos doesn't owe anyone anything, it is the other way around.
90% of Lagos today was bush when awolowo was premier

Where exactly did he develop

Name one thing in Lagos he built?

1 Like

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by ElSudani: 7:53pm On Jun 13
mrvitalis:

90% of Lagos today was bush when awolowo was premier

Where exactly did he develop

Name one thing in Lagos he built?

Now, you are talking nonsense. These are things any primary school kid can find out by themselves.
I just mentioned the industrial estates in Ikeja, Apapa and Ilupeju amongst others and you are asking what did he build!
If I name all the companies he brought to Nigeria you will become ashamed of his contemporaries in Iboland and wonder what they were doing.

2 Likes

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by Omoawoke: 8:46pm On Jun 13
EmperorCaesar:

And then they dropped the list of the biggest real estate agents and properties owners in Lagos, 95% were Yorubas
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Who be that your invisible neighbour wey dey lie give u

95%?? You must be joking… it’s between 99 to 100%

How many igbos do you see running real estate in Lagos, it’s like looking for a needle in the ocean

2 Likes

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by Osoboshi: 8:59pm On Jun 13
mrvitalis:

Your people don't do crime too?

People who elect drug barons as governors fraud star as kings

Want to talk about crime?
atleast you accept say na criminal venture you dey run,so no come dey talk nonsense

1 Like

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by PaellaPaella: 9:02pm On Jun 13
dragunov:

Yeah, whatever. Intelligent Monkeydeen Baboonlahi. Oga victim. Pele. He that comes from an intelligent tribe. Pele, ehn. It is well with you. 😆😆😆😆😆😆

You must be hitting the pipe inside your brown roof with tiny windows grin grin

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by Osoboshi: 9:03pm On Jun 13
mrvitalis:

empty villages With houses wey five + brothers dey build,e sure you go back ur village.moreover there is usually excess land apart from the five plot sad east

1 Like

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by mrvitalis(m): 9:12pm On Jun 13
Osoboshi:
empty villages With houses wey five + brothers dey build,e sure you go back ur village.moreover there is usually excess land apart from the five plot sad east
In Igbo land two people can't build a house together na it never happens

Now if South East is empty and IMO is having twice Oyo GDP imagine what would happen if igbos return home

1 Like

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by mrvitalis(m): 9:12pm On Jun 13
Osoboshi:
atleast you accept say na criminal venture you dey run,so no come dey talk nonsense
I'm not responsible for your lack of comprehension
Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by PaellaPaella: 9:12pm On Jun 13
Osoboshi:
and so, broke tard like you dey talk of investment,we no need am carry go ipob zone,danboroba

I hope you can see where you and your people ineptitude has taken Nigeria to? nothing good has ever come out of that your region, you guys are a liability to Nigeria.

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by Christistruth00: 10:28pm On Jun 13
mrvitalis:

In what capacity?

Lol Lagos was capital Gowon knew that attack on igbos in Lagos would justify the rebels... There was no internet to see what was happening in other regions

How can you say you gave what you had zero control over

It was Awolowo who made sure Igbos got their Property back not just in Lagos but the entire in
Western Region

If it was Gowon how come it didn’t happen in Port Harcourt?

3 Likes

Re: Info From Lagos: Igbo Men Please WISE Up by Osoboshi: 11:31pm On Jun 13
mrvitalis:

In Igbo land two people can't build a house together na it never happens

Now if South East is empty and IMO is having twice Oyo GDP imagine what would happen if igbos return home
u say worr,aldis lagos campees maself,I been think say you dey se

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What British Prime minister told Buhari the Nigerian president Elect in London. / How America And Allies Plan To Remove Buhari / Meet The Beautiful Lady, Nneka Ararume Olisa Metuh Gave $2m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.