Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,488 members, 7,961,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:49 AM

Judge Orders Arrest Of A "Fake Lawyer" In Court (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Judge Orders Arrest Of A "Fake Lawyer" In Court (Video) (19076 Views)

After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) / Ogun: Fake Lawyer Arrested While Defending Case In Court (Photo) / Judge Orders 22-week Pregnant Disabled Woman To Have Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Orders Arrest Of A "Fake Lawyer" In Court (Video) by onyibor84: 6:39am On Jun 14
codesport:
The man was not given chance to explain himself now. The impatient, uncoordinated judge sounds more like an impostor than the alleged man.

Exactly, the judge didn’t give him the room to explain himself neither did he investigate the young man.
I just hope the young man proves himself right and goes ahead to sue the judge for assuming he was a fake lawyer.
But if truly he’s a fake lawyer, he should be dealt decisively by the law.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Orders Arrest Of A "Fake Lawyer" In Court (Video) by ARISHEM: 6:46am On Jun 14
Judge said he did something that made him conclude he is not a lawyer but an imposter.
He will have to prove himself that he is a lawyer.

2 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Arrest Of A "Fake Lawyer" In Court (Video) by pappilo(m): 6:46am On Jun 14
doggedfighter:
Why grab him from back ? Is he resisting arrest ?

Why's it that our officers here always arrest with kicks, slaps and all manner of physical abuse ?

Just arrest him for impersonation. Let him kindly explain who called him to bar.😊

He was resisting without violence. Not sure about Nigeria buf in some jurisdictions that is a secondary crime. The police were very gentle with him. Very minimal force.

As a lawyer he should know better.

2 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Arrest Of A "Fake Lawyer" In Court (Video) by pocom16: 6:47am On Jun 14
doggedfighter:

Why's it that our officers here always arrest with kicks, slaps and all manner of physical abuse ?

Just arrest him for impersonation. Let him kindly explain who called him to bar.😊

Oga..if your eyes are working, you will notice the offender was not making it easy for the arrest.

2 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Arrest Of A "Fake Lawyer" In Court (Video) by kelly72: 6:49am On Jun 14
codesport:
The man was not given chance to explain himself now. The impatient, uncoordinated judge sounds more like an impostor than the alleged man.

Frankly speaking, the way that judge handled the whole episode, I'm afraid he has everything to dispense in his courtroom but justice.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Orders Arrest Of A "Fake Lawyer" In Court (Video) by dododawa1: 6:51am On Jun 14
The judge

Not

Intelligent

Just

SHOUTING SHOUTING

9 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Arrest Of A "Fake Lawyer" In Court (Video) by codesport(m): 6:54am On Jun 14
onyibor84:

Exactly, the judge didn’t give him the room to explain himself neither did he investigate the young man. Rather he was just shouting my court, handcuff him bla bla as if the temporary office was built by him. Will the same judge come public to apologize if the said impostor is genuine? Things are happening in this country.
I just hope the young man proves himself right and goes ahead to sue the judge for assuming he was a fake lawyer. That guy may be a newbie in the profession and he'll probably do no sh*t to the judge because he knows nobody and have no connections.
💯 ✓

3 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Arrest Of A "Fake Lawyer" In Court (Video) by ozo13(m): 6:57am On Jun 14
What if they now discover he is a lawyer tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Arrest Of A "Fake Lawyer" In Court (Video) by codesport(m): 6:57am On Jun 14
kelly72:

Frankly speaking, the way that judge handled the whole episode, I'm afraid he has everything to dispense in his courtroom but justice.
you took this outta my mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Arrest Of A "Fake Lawyer" In Court (Video) by Angel55555(m): 7:01am On Jun 14
inoki247:
Lol wen Kenya Lawyer dey win case himself without going to Law schl....
It's fake.
Re: Judge Orders Arrest Of A "Fake Lawyer" In Court (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 7:02am On Jun 14
doggedfighter:

You didn’t watch the video. cool

He was trying to leave the court room and then struggling to resist his arrest.

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Arrest Of A "Fake Lawyer" In Court (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 7:04am On Jun 14
1Alex:
He was not allowed to identify himself first
He was asked, he couldn’t

2 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Arrest Of A "Fake Lawyer" In Court (Video) by Rochasstatue(f): 7:06am On Jun 14
Obidients and criminality is like Madrid and trophies.
Re: Judge Orders Arrest Of A "Fake Lawyer" In Court (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 7:06am On Jun 14
ejimatic:
You cannot use your phone to record ina Court! How did this happen? A stage managed scene to generate traffic online?
Except Explicitly stated. Media can cover court hearings which can include audio/visual

4 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Arrest Of A "Fake Lawyer" In Court (Video) by Floky215: 7:11am On Jun 14
ssogundele2003:
The man get mind o.

Dey there.. a fake Nigerian doctor was arrested in one of the South African countries...Zimbabwe or so brought to court and it was discovered the lawer he hired to defend him in court was also a fake lawyer, a Nigerian.

4 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Arrest Of A "Fake Lawyer" In Court (Video) by Mitsurugi(m): 7:18am On Jun 14
ejimatic:
You cannot use your phone to record ina Court! How did this happen? A stage managed scene to generate traffic online?

Who told you?

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Arrest Of A "Fake Lawyer" In Court (Video) by Prigidypogodo(f): 7:19am On Jun 14
codesport:
spot on
Re: Judge Orders Arrest Of A "Fake Lawyer" In Court (Video) by ChristCee: 7:20am On Jun 14
codesport:
The judge seems more like a dictator or powerdrunk fellow. No wonder he has Wike's voice

6 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Arrest Of A "Fake Lawyer" In Court (Video) by alt3r3g0: 7:20am On Jun 14
onyibor84:

Exactly, the judge didn’t give him the room to explain himself neither did he investigate the young man.
I just hope the young man proves himself right and goes ahead to sue the judge for assuming he was a fake lawyer.

Seems the man is fake because from the little I know, you cannot approach the bench without permission (maybe for safety reasons).

Anyone who has gone through minimum 5/6 years plus law school should know that.

Someone else had to tell him to stop walking towards the judge at the beginning of the video.

Then it also seems this was not his first blunder as the judge said he gave him his bar number the previous day. That the impostor is yet to provide his own.

4 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Arrest Of A "Fake Lawyer" In Court (Video) by ChristCee: 7:22am On Jun 14
kelly72:

Remeber how Nigerian judges failed ICC selection exam? Dullards and justice pedlers parrading themselves as judges in Nigeria
Re: Judge Orders Arrest Of A "Fake Lawyer" In Court (Video) by ChristCee: 7:23am On Jun 14
dododawa1:
The judge

Not

Intelligent

Just

SHOUTING SHOUTING
Person carry Wike's voice you expect am to get substance for head. The judge deserves to be sued so he can be made example of.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judge Orders Arrest Of A "Fake Lawyer" In Court (Video) by barinedan(m): 7:28am On Jun 14
I hope this one will not turn to be a sudden celebrity too like Vero
Re: Judge Orders Arrest Of A "Fake Lawyer" In Court (Video) by frndfghtr(m): 7:29am On Jun 14
ejimatic:
U can use it in this case, I have been in court where suspect attempted to escape everybody video it including me , persecutor and all in the court room

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge Orders Arrest Of A "Fake Lawyer" In Court (Video) by sorepco(m): 7:48am On Jun 14
You have not seen the video and you are commenting. If so you would have seen that he was trying to get away from the court. He was warned severaltimes to stand still and get cuffed but he resisted....

doggedfighter:

Re: Judge Orders Arrest Of A "Fake Lawyer" In Court (Video) by ibtommy(m): 7:55am On Jun 14
DrAda:
This was not handled properly

Ada o, Ada o tongue
Re: Judge Orders Arrest Of A "Fake Lawyer" In Court (Video) by Judolisco(m): 7:55am On Jun 14
ejimatic:
proceeding neva start na... Uno see impostor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge Orders Arrest Of A "Fake Lawyer" In Court (Video) by mukthar2000(m): 7:59am On Jun 14
Some people get mind shaaa, though they plenty inside Lagos and very vocal more than original lawyer when it's time to defend case at the court.
Re: Judge Orders Arrest Of A "Fake Lawyer" In Court (Video) by Judolisco(m): 8:00am On Jun 14
I've told you where I graduated and d issues I have... He get issues true true.... D way he was approaching d judge sef... Ino sue say na lawyer o
Re: Judge Orders Arrest Of A "Fake Lawyer" In Court (Video) by muyico(m): 8:02am On Jun 14
he may not be fake lawyer! maybe d judge wanna harassed him for sounding rude!
Re: Judge Orders Arrest Of A "Fake Lawyer" In Court (Video) by NAC1666: 8:10am On Jun 14
officialwdhtv:
Moment a suspected fake lawyer was apprehended inside a courtroom.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhvzWcLcgu8

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8LRm0BSxaf/?igsh=eW9wb2I3czg5ZGFu

The judge just want to disgrace the man.
Re: Judge Orders Arrest Of A "Fake Lawyer" In Court (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 8:10am On Jun 14
Another B.s.c in Law. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa / 18 Kano Traders Kidnapped In Kogi / Couple Abduct 4-year-old Boy Coming Back From School In Maraba,Nasarawa(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.