Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,438 members, 7,961,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 10:08 PM

The Learnable Lessons From The Revolving Mirrow Of Life - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Learnable Lessons From The Revolving Mirrow Of Life (189 Views)

Valuable Lessons From The Corporate World / Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal / Top Black CEOs At Global Corporations And Lessons From Their Careers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Learnable Lessons From The Revolving Mirrow Of Life by Racoon(m): 4:18am On Jun 14
-You were born in a first class hospital, I was delivered at home, we both survived.

-You went to a private primary school and I went to central primary school St John, we both ended in the high school.

-You went to Kings College Lagos, I could only afford Urban Day grammar school, but we were both tested with the same WAEC and NECO exams. And we both passed.

-You proceeded to the prestigious Babcock University, I could only work and pay for my studies at National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN). We both earned the same NUC recognized degrees.

-You woke up from the bed and I woke from the floor, we both had a peaceful night rest.

-Your outfits are all expensive, mine are all simple and cheap, we both still cover our unclothedness.

-You ate fried rice and roasted chicken, I ate local made food but we both still ate to our satisfaction.

-You ride on Lexus jeep, Range Rover, G Wagon, Hummer Jeep and I use public transport but we still got to our various destination.

-You may be reading this post from your Samsung Galaxy, IPhone pro and I typed it with my Touch one broken screen, we still see the message. That is good enough for me to thank God

Lifestyle is not a competition and there are different ways to get a lot of things done, different lanes all leading to the same destination. Just because your neighbour is doing things faster does not mean you are a failure

Happiness doesn't come from having everything, but making the best out of what you have, it's all about how you see yourself.

Happiness is not having what you like. Happiness is liking what you have and being grateful.
CREDITS: Anonymous or Unknown Author. nlfpmod

Re: The Learnable Lessons From The Revolving Mirrow Of Life by Racoon(m): 4:20am On Jun 14
Life or lifestyle is not a competition and there are different ways to get a lot of things done, different lanes all leading to the same destination. Just because your neighbour is doing things faster does not mean you are a failure

Happiness doesn't come from having everything, but making the best out of what you have, it's all about how you see yourself. Happiness is not having what you like. Happiness is liking what you have and being grateful.
Epic! Words on marble. The nuggets of life. God bless the OP for sharing.

Re: The Learnable Lessons From The Revolving Mirrow Of Life by Racoon(m): 4:25am On Jun 14
MORAL:
-1). "The razor blade is sharp, but it can't cut a tree and the axe is strong but it can't cut hair. Everyone is important according to his or her own unique purpose. So never look down on anyone unless you are admiring their shoes."

-2). The richest wealth is WISDOM. The strongest weapon is PATIENCE. The best security is FAITH. The greatest tonic is LAUGHTER. Surprisingly, they are all free."

cc: nlfpmod
Re: The Learnable Lessons From The Revolving Mirrow Of Life by Thezzi(m): 12:22am On Jun 15
No settlement, When you're on your way to successfull

1 Share

Re: The Learnable Lessons From The Revolving Mirrow Of Life by KingGame: 8:50am On Jul 11
Thank you for the fantastic article on slot machine strategies! Your insights were incredibly helpful. For more detailed information, visit KingGame. I found your slot techniques particularly useful.
For additional resources, check out Gold99 and PGasia. For further insights, visit KINGGAME. Keep up the excellent work!

(1) (Reply)

The 3 Pathways To Getting A High-paying Job / An Interviewer Gave Me ₦2,000 / Guarantor For Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.