Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,488 members, 7,961,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:53 AM

Harrison Gwamnishu Declared "Enemy Of The Police Force" - Activist Cries Out - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Harrison Gwamnishu Declared "Enemy Of The Police Force" - Activist Cries Out (25012 Views)

Policemen Beat Harrison Gwamnishu For Trying To Help Street Hawker (Video) / Man Raped 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Delta – Harrison Gwamnishu / Teacher Caught Having Sex With Underage Schoolgirl As Harrison Gwamnishu Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Declared "Enemy Of The Police Force" - Activist Cries Out by osuofia2(m): 4:08pm On Jun 14
;
Fake activists too much plenty for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Declared "Enemy Of The Police Force" - Activist Cries Out by Kdon2: 4:08pm On Jun 14
Lavor234:
This Harrison guy is everywhere doing too much. Negro already has an icky past that he covers with Charity.

He has talked about how police roped him into robbery and that's why after his prison experience he started fighting for people violated by police

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Declared "Enemy Of The Police Force" - Activist Cries Out by JAWBONE(m): 4:09pm On Jun 14
Lavor234:
This Harrison guy is everywhere doing too much. Negro already has an icky past that he covers with Charity.

God punish you.
Harrison went to prison on false accusations.
Idiot

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Declared "Enemy Of The Police Force" - Activist Cries Out by jacobnel(m): 4:09pm On Jun 14
In Nigeria the system know dey try to protect the poor rather they will give more security to the rich ,that is why when the lady reported to the police about Andrew they demanded 200k for fuel money.That is how Nigeria police is mess up.

jmoore:
Harrison na scammer, dude using activist as a cover up.

Police na criminals, they kill people if they know you have huge sum of money in your account. Why should police kill a suspected killer that is in detention when a judge has not passed a death sentence?

1 Like

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Declared "Enemy Of The Police Force" - Activist Cries Out by zebszebs: 4:09pm On Jun 14
The grammatical errors in that WhatsApp broadcast is headache inducing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Declared "Enemy Of The Police Force" - Activist Cries Out by livinbygrace: 4:09pm On Jun 14
Lol !! Harrison don show police shege.Dem no say dey no fit do am anything .Niger police i hail ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Declared "Enemy Of The Police Force" - Activist Cries Out by Lavor234: 4:10pm On Jun 14
oglalasioux:

Please update us on his past. If this guy is brought down we are all in trouble. High corruption in the Nigeria Police Force is fighting back. But I’ll like to know if he has a criminal record.

https://www.facebook.com/Diamondsandywhite/videos/441679358815908

Some one is complaining about him on Facebook, she said he scammed Ada Jesus's mother.
Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Declared "Enemy Of The Police Force" - Activist Cries Out by 175(m): 4:11pm On Jun 14
Fries193r:
;

Criminal. See the low budget ticket here.

The code above showed this. You're a fraud.

Same code, different tickets

The real one is the 100 naira stake on 3 odds.

Criminal.

1 Like

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Declared "Enemy Of The Police Force" - Activist Cries Out by Dwightventures(m): 4:12pm On Jun 14
Skoonheid:
. Wherever you look, there are lying politicians, crooked bankers, corrupt police officers, cheating journalists and double-dealing media barons, sinister children's entertainers, rotten and greedy energy companies, and out-of-control security services.

Fuvk the police

Nigeria is the home of some of the lowest characters in the world. But damn you if you say that as I've been saying from experience since forever. Nigerian governments are bad because they are an example of the Nigerian society in general. They are even better people by the time they reach such great heights compared to ordinary people

I'm TRAPPED here, so I'm in permanent hiding
Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Declared "Enemy Of The Police Force" - Activist Cries Out by Lavor234: 4:14pm On Jun 14
JAWBONE:

God punish you.
Harrison went to prison on false accusations.
Idiot

No insult abeg. Its alleged that he scmmed Ada Jesus Mother, also about another Ebuka, there are also claims that he said he had kidney problesm

Nigerians u need to investigate your heroes

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Declared "Enemy Of The Police Force" - Activist Cries Out by Majesty33(m): 4:14pm On Jun 14
Why fine man GWANISHU like wahala like this? He suppose just rest dey flex him life and also kpansh enough pussy naaa.
Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Declared "Enemy Of The Police Force" - Activist Cries Out by Xox1945(m): 4:15pm On Jun 14
Nigeria police is the real snake in the green grass.
Shame to useless Nigeria police Limited
Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Declared "Enemy Of The Police Force" - Activist Cries Out by CorrectionFLuid: 4:15pm On Jun 14
motionarena:
From the start, I know pretty clear that Harrison was severely compromised when he called Andrew and maliciously diverted the narrative that Andrew is an organ harvester! Only in Nigeria would a criminal with zero credibility and ex prisoner be the only one out of the 200M+ citizens, that can honestly investigate an alleged disappearance.

Andrew; I am almost certain is no ORGAN harvester but Harrison promoting the narrative of Andrew's killers, inclined an exaggeration to create a vile picture of the victim Andrew, though he could be a woman molester or treated these Olosho girls badly but clear evidence does not show he acted consistent of an organ harvester, that narrative is misleading, Andrew made digital records, did videos, made calls and included third parties which is consistent that he(Andrew) may be aware these ladies may not be trusted.

This is what some of these ladies do, to many men from abroad, they also work with police officers, in my opinion, proper and adequate investigation should be conducted because these ladies may still be alive. There are a lot of inconsistentencies in this story and Harrison is a bias party and is certainly not neutral, an emotionally independent party has to get involved.

I hope the UK security officials get involved because the clear footprint in this is that Andrew was robbed and murdered deliberately. Probably gold or something big was discovered during the search on his house or car and he was killed out of greed. The police officers who diverted the journey must all be arrested, the vigilante must all be arrested and they should be locked apart and interrogated independently, what is clear at this stage is there is MURDER victim, the principal accused (Andrew) has been killed, Celine and Afiba remain missing and all channel of possibilities including interrogating Harrison and Ben must be conducted.

Article I of the American declaration or article two of the European ECHR rights which is an absolute right of Andrew Ochekwo had been claimed and as a British or Nigerian Citizen, I hope the perpetrators would be sternly prosecuted, Andrew is presumed innocent before the law, until a court of competent jurisdiction deem him guilty of any offense alleged, but today he is a victim because his rights to constitutional and natural justice has been truncated under questionable and totally unjustifiable circumstances.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Declared "Enemy Of The Police Force" - Activist Cries Out by Depressed101: 4:15pm On Jun 14
Lavor234:
you don't know this man, he's done alot and saved alot of people... The NPF is probably witch hunting him for revealing their crooked dealings in the death of the infamous Andrew.

2 Likes

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Declared "Enemy Of The Police Force" - Activist Cries Out by Lavor234: 4:18pm On Jun 14
Depressed101:
you don't know this man, he's done alot and saved alot of people... The NPF is probably witch hunting him for revealing their crooked dealings in the death of the infamous Andrew.

Covers it up with charity, I realised that is the MO of the present day scammers, they appear to do charity, then do the most vile thing, but because of the "perception of good", no one believes their victims

2 Likes

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Declared "Enemy Of The Police Force" - Activist Cries Out by seborrhic: 4:25pm On Jun 14
When I knew Nigeria is a confirmed shit hole is when the guy took active police officers to a supposed crime scene and was the one investigating and narrating the steps in the investigation he has undertaken including telling the audience that the curtains in the one in the accused house and where a corpse was found matched!
The police then took picture with him as he appreciated them for providing him security as he carried out his investigation and narration!!
Think he is doing it for publicity and of course money while ALL Nigerian policemen are involved in one crime or corruption or the other.
They fit themselves
Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Declared "Enemy Of The Police Force" - Activist Cries Out by Lavor234: 4:25pm On Jun 14
I think they should investigate his reopen the allegations from Ada Jesus's mother, as alleged by the complainant on Facebook
Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Declared "Enemy Of The Police Force" - Activist Cries Out by Berankis: 4:25pm On Jun 14
If you read the write up very well, you will notice the acceptance of the Police Force as a criminal syndicate by themselves. They stated in the write that the Harrison guy "will set up/frame you, snap it"... What is he framing/setting them up for? What has he ever snapped them for?
They Police Officers know they are full of unprofessional conducts and criminalities hence, terming an activist "green snake under the green grass".
If they conducted themselves professionally, they need not worry about any activist.

3 Likes

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Declared "Enemy Of The Police Force" - Activist Cries Out by JAWBONE(m): 4:26pm On Jun 14
Lavor234:

No insult abeg. Its alleged that he scmmed Ada Jesus Mother, also about another Ebuka, there are also claims that he said he had kidney problesm

Nigerians u need to investigate your heroes

I apologize if those allegations are true.

I appreciate what people like Harrison do to expose the rot in the police force. His activism is my only concern here.
The fact that corrupt Police personnel are threatened by him tells me he is doing the right thing.

I just don't trust APC supporters who are always quick to antagonize people like Harrison.

2 Likes

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Declared "Enemy Of The Police Force" - Activist Cries Out by Ten06(m): 4:28pm On Jun 14
This is an arrant nunsense. If the police have evidence against him they should sue him, if not they should keep quiet.
What do you mean by enemy of the police without telling us his offense?
Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Declared "Enemy Of The Police Force" - Activist Cries Out by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:29pm On Jun 14
Lavor234:

Can you confirm the bolded?

Absolutely?
Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Declared "Enemy Of The Police Force" - Activist Cries Out by erico2k2(m): 4:30pm On Jun 14
nlfpmod:

Harrison Gwamnishu

BEWARE!!! BEWARE!!! BEWARE!!! OF THIS ENEMY OF THE FORCE (NPF)

ALL POLICE OFFICERS IN THE COUNTRY SHOULD BEWARE OF THIS MAN MR HARRISON GWAMNISHU CLAIMING TO BE A HUMAN RIGHTS ACTIVISTS OF BEHIND BAR RIGHT BASE IN DELTA STATE BUT HAVE OFFICES AROUND SOME STATE. HE HAS ALSO CONTESTED FOR MEMBER HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY ANIOCHA SOUTH CONSTITUENCY UNDER LABOUR PARTY (LP), THIS MAN HAS BEEN CHARGE TO COURT FOR THE OFFENCE OF ARMED ROBBERY AND KIDNAPPING BY THE POLICE AND HE SPENT ABOUT FIVE YEARS IN KRIKRI PRISONS LAGOS STATE. SINCE THEN HE HAS BEEN AGAINST THE ACTIVITIES OF THE NIGERIAN POLICE JUST TO PAY BACK HIS EVIL DEALS. HE WILL APPROACH THE POLICE PEACEFULLY IN A MATTER AND TURN BACK TO SET YOU UP. ALL HIS ACTIONS IS TO FRAME UP POLICE OFFICERS SNAP THEM OR PLANT EXHIBIT in AND MAKE MONEY FROM SOCIAL MEDIA TO GAIN POPULARITY AND FOLLOWERS.

IF YOU SEE THIS MAN NEAR YOUR OFFICE JUST KNOW THAT HE IS A GREEN SNAKE UNDER THE GREEN GRASS.

FROM MEMBERS OF THE FORCE
NIGERIA POLICE DELTA STATE COMMAND
SIGNED.
lobih, if he is doing anything criminal arrest him simple.
Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Declared "Enemy Of The Police Force" - Activist Cries Out by AutoChick4U(f): 4:31pm On Jun 14
Corruption!!¡ Expose them!!
Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Declared "Enemy Of The Police Force" - Activist Cries Out by Lavor234: 4:31pm On Jun 14
seborrheic:
When I knew Nigeria is a confirmed shit hole is when the guy took active police officers to a supposed crime scene and was the one investigating and narrating the steps in the investigation he has undertaken including telling the audience that the curtains in the one in the accused house and where a corpse was found matched!
The police then took picture with him as he appreciated them for providing him security as he carried out his investigation and narration!!
Think he is doing it for publicity and of course money while ALL Nigerian policemen are involved in one crime or corruption or the other.
They fit themselves

The whole thing stunk, i wondered why he was driving the narrative, and why the police was using an influencer to tell their tale, when they had PROs.

The thing was as phony as 5,000 naira note.
But trust gullible Nigerians who do not have the "art" of reasoning to jump on the gullible train

1 Like

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Declared "Enemy Of The Police Force" - Activist Cries Out by jibrilELsudan: 4:32pm On Jun 14
THIS STUPID HARRISON BOY IS A CRIMINAL WHO CONNIVES WITH ROUGE POLICE OFFICERS TO COMMIT CRIME

SEVERAL PERSONS HAVE COME OUT TO CAST HIM

1 Like

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Declared "Enemy Of The Police Force" - Activist Cries Out by AutoChick4U(f): 4:32pm On Jun 14
erico2k2:

lobih, if he is doing anything criminal arrest him simple.
He's trying to uncover d killers of Andrew
Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Declared "Enemy Of The Police Force" - Activist Cries Out by PoliticalChinex(m): 4:32pm On Jun 14
motionarena:
From the start, I know pretty clear that Harrison was severely compromised when he called Andrew and maliciously diverted the narrative that Andrew is an organ harvester! Only in Nigeria would a criminal with zero credibility and ex prisoner be the only one out of the 200M+ citizens, that can honestly investigate an alleged disappearance.

Andrew; I am almost certain is no ORGAN harvester but Harrison promoting the narrative of Andrew's killers, inclined an exaggeration to create a vile picture of the victim Andrew, though he could be a woman molester or treated these Olosho girls badly but clear evidence does not show he acted consistent of an organ harvester, that narrative is misleading, Andrew made digital records, did videos, made calls and included third parties which is consistent that he(Andrew) may be aware these ladies may not be trusted.

This is what some of these ladies do, to many men from abroad, they also work with police officers, in my opinion, proper and adequate investigation should be conducted because these ladies may still be alive. There are a lot of inconsistentencies in this story and Harrison is a bias party and is certainly not neutral, an emotionally independent party has to get involved.

I hope the UK security officials get involved because the clear footprint in this is that Andrew was robbed and murdered deliberately. Probably gold or something big was discovered during the search on his house or car and he was killed out of greed. The police officers who diverted the journey must all be arrested, the vigilante must all be arrested and they should be locked apart and interrogated independently, what is clear at this stage is there is MURDER victim, the principal accused (Andrew) has been killed, Celine and Afiba remain missing and all channel of possibilities including interrogating Harrison and Ben must be conducted.

Article I of the American declaration or article two of the European ECHR rights which is an absolute right of Andrew Ochekwo had been claimed and as a British or Nigerian Citizen, I hope the perpetrators would be sternly prosecuted, Andrew is presumed innocent before the law, until a court of competent jurisdiction deem him guilty of any offense alleged, but today he is a victim because his rights to constitutional and natural justice has been truncated under questionable and totally unjustifiable circumstances.

MR BEN. IS THAT U?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Declared "Enemy Of The Police Force" - Activist Cries Out by AutoChick4U(f): 4:34pm On Jun 14
seborrhic:
They fit themselves
I guess you've not watched Hollywood movies where detectives/criminologists carry out forensic investigations to uncover crime abi
Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Declared "Enemy Of The Police Force" - Activist Cries Out by Lavor234: 4:38pm On Jun 14
Jeezuzpick:

Can you confirm the bolded?

Absolutely?

Allegations boku

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Declared "Enemy Of The Police Force" - Activist Cries Out by Deepspirituals: 4:40pm On Jun 14
motionarena:

Thrash.
Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Declared "Enemy Of The Police Force" - Activist Cries Out by Jlow2: 4:41pm On Jun 14
Nigeria is not worth dying for , truth and uprightness can not prevail here, the institutions and system will do away with anyone on their way, look at your beautiful kids at home b4 you wish to die for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Declared "Enemy Of The Police Force" - Activist Cries Out by mbahdi(m): 4:44pm On Jun 14
Useless npf because he keep exposing their fraudulent activities useless bunch of fools

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Beaten And Stripped For Stealing Plantain (photo) / See The Pump Actions Recovered By Adamawa State Police Command(photos) / Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.