Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,488 members, 7,961,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:51 AM

Grandma Set Ablaze By Daughter Dies In Ondo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Grandma Set Ablaze By Daughter Dies In Ondo (23503 Views)

Man Stabbed To Death By Daughter’s Lover in Delta / Ogunmola Adejoke Deborah Declared Missing By Daughter (Photos) / Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grandma Set Ablaze By Daughter Dies In Ondo by yemmywesey(m): 10:50am On Jun 16
Ladies should be careful about visiting prophets or herbalists up and down , they are all full of deceits and lies, they tell you what you want to hear so as to have 100% control over your life, from there they start milking you dry or start having free sex with you at their own command to getting you impregnated, your grandmother was never your problem, Nigeria policies was her problem, she should have pour the fuel on her councillor, governor or Mr Bacteria.
What skill did she possess that can take her away from poverty.
Re: Grandma Set Ablaze By Daughter Dies In Ondo by Ochyes: 10:55am On Jun 16
Now you are in a bigger mess because of your action.
Re: Grandma Set Ablaze By Daughter Dies In Ondo by Jovin894: 11:01am On Jun 16
The two pastors shud be Arrested
Re: Grandma Set Ablaze By Daughter Dies In Ondo by Adaisback(f): 11:01am On Jun 16
Pastors should stop telling people that their mother or father is behind their predicament. Many pastors are fond of that and that's why I don't go looking for urgent solutions , God even want us to have a personal relationship with him and in such situations, I pray myself out. Be a prayer warrior. Stop depending on pastors, they are not God.
Re: Grandma Set Ablaze By Daughter Dies In Ondo by transient123(m): 11:04am On Jun 16
When I saw the heading, without reading she would have been lied to by a pastor, the other woman is just a jarra.

These boys in suite are a danger to the society, not forgetting their fire brigade counterparts in Islam.

Regulation is required, the woman shouldn't go alone to jail, her accomplice must serve their terms too.
Re: Grandma Set Ablaze By Daughter Dies In Ondo by spartachico(m): 11:27am On Jun 16
Chickenandchips:
Say bye bye to the freedom you were looking for, na inside cell you go sleep
She doubled her problems for free of charge ...fool at 40
Re: Grandma Set Ablaze By Daughter Dies In Ondo by wizrose(m): 11:34am On Jun 16
EmmyMaestro:

Don't worry, the scales they put on her eyes have fallen off, she will have enough time in prison to think

i swear grin
Re: Grandma Set Ablaze By Daughter Dies In Ondo by Idinem: 11:57am On Jun 16
The young Lady must posses
Re: Grandma Set Ablaze By Daughter Dies In Ondo by smileyoo: 12:17pm On Jun 16
This is an abomination, but those fake spiritualists must also be arrested as accomplices, because they instigated the painful death of this elderly woman.
God punish poverty !
Re: Grandma Set Ablaze By Daughter Dies In Ondo by 8starmember: 12:27pm On Jun 16
Now second bandage await you in prison
Re: Grandma Set Ablaze By Daughter Dies In Ondo by aderadio1: 12:55pm On Jun 16
CHRISSANCHEZ:
Such a sacrilegious act.... cry
But in Southwest, we usually accuse Southeast youths that the wake their parents with side kicks...
We are becoming something else of recent. Now we wake our elders with fire. God have mercy.
Re: Grandma Set Ablaze By Daughter Dies In Ondo by Babastrong(m): 1:41pm On Jun 16
[quote author=bluebay post=130495810]From Spiritual to Physical Bondage. Lobatan [physical bondage is better than spiritual bondage. If mandela is alive, i would have told you to ask him]
Re: Grandma Set Ablaze By Daughter Dies In Ondo by Mrexcell(m): 2:09pm On Jun 16
ShogunNoName:
So now they have gone from killing their parents with machetes over inheritance and beheading grandparents over palmoil to now setting grandmothers ablaze ?

It's crazy out there in the southwest 🤣

These are the same set of shameless hypocrites who are very quick to accuse igbos of always waking up their parents with beatings and disrespecting them.
Re: Grandma Set Ablaze By Daughter Dies In Ondo by Mrexcell(m): 2:15pm On Jun 16
CrownedPhoenix:

You took it right out of my mouth! grin

I am of the belief that in crimes like this, the pastor and the seer woman should also be arrested as being complicit.

Same for ritual murders. All those Alfas who make the requests for human body parts should be arrested too.

If not, it will only amount to cutting off the leaves only when the roots are still there.

What if the prophets deny ever telling the lady to go kill her mother?
Re: Grandma Set Ablaze By Daughter Dies In Ondo by realmindz: 2:20pm On Jun 16
This is what you get when you teach your children religion
Re: Grandma Set Ablaze By Daughter Dies In Ondo by themanderon: 4:03pm On Jun 16
Now the real bondage has begun.
Re: Grandma Set Ablaze By Daughter Dies In Ondo by Sunday2021: 7:45pm On Jun 16
Brainless daughter. The mother that carried you for 9 months with pain has now become your problem. The useless pastor and the woman should share the same cell.
Re: Grandma Set Ablaze By Daughter Dies In Ondo by Inobeyourmate: 4:44am On Jun 17
Lithiumite:

I am very careful dealing with anyone calling himself or herself a prophet, those guys are psychics who seek to take control of their gullible followers lives...if they see you are not taking their crap,they run away.....I tell my wife,if I see you going to or famzing any damn pastor or prophet,u are a gonner
Nah so brother, I Kiki don’t blame all these so called were pastors, nah the oloriburukus wet dey them fool I blame, if you go watch TikTok live, I swear you go too get entertaining all these were fake pastors 🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo / Man Sentenced To Jail For Sleeping With A 4-Year-Old Girl And 5-Yr-Old Boy. PICS / 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 16-Year-Old Housemaid In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.