Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

(8+) Everything In Nature Is So Beautiful But One Thing Is Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (8+) Everything In Nature Is So Beautiful But One Thing Is Not (961 Views)

Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful / "My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(8+) Everything In Nature Is So Beautiful But One Thing Is Not by Meedon: 9:47pm On Jun 17
The living things created by God in this world are too beautiful to behold. These things does not require any artificial makeup to radiate their beauty and glamour.

Whenever you look at them, it awes you and take your imagination and thoughts to another dimension entirely. It seems you are riding side by side with extraterrestrial beings on a spaceship.

The appetite or hunger to eat would just vanish whenever one of these natural beauties come my way. Alas! I do ask question the Creator at times. I would be like, "why are these creatures in existence?" Why do I ask this question several times?

Guess what? Some of these creatures are creepy, venomous, dangerous and can cause danger to other living things. It is just wild. How can something so beautiful be this dangerous? It is a rhetorical question though, I don't expect any answer.

Some of them kill others to survive. They are predators, while their helpless victims are prey. Mercy is an alien concept to these sets of living things. They are heartless savages.

The prey cry and beg for it's dear life, but the predators although have the ears to listen, the conscience to separate matters from what is right or wrong is totally absent. Look at lions, tigers, leopard, snake, dogs, scorpions, mosquitoes, lizard, women etc.

Note: I did not add men among the list, because men are handsome, not beautiful. It is all about beautiful living things.

All those things I mentioned are very beautiful. Though some women use heavy makeup before they can radiate beauty that can magnet Tinubu's steeze.

Do you have any living thing you admire a lot, which is so beautiful to your eyes? Do you have that special living things that whenever you see it or them, you are happy inside of you. If there is any, let us know in the comments section.

If you don't have any, get outta here, please. Na beg I the beg you, me no want wahala.
Re: (8+) Everything In Nature Is So Beautiful But One Thing Is Not by Meedon: 9:49pm On Jun 17
Sweet mosquito. cheesy

Re: (8+) Everything In Nature Is So Beautiful But One Thing Is Not by Meedon: 9:52pm On Jun 17
Lovable white wolf cheesy but he fit use you do pepper soup.

Re: (8+) Everything In Nature Is So Beautiful But One Thing Is Not by Meedon: 9:55pm On Jun 17
This dog is so lovely that he or she can snatch your girlfriend from you.

Re: (8+) Everything In Nature Is So Beautiful But One Thing Is Not by viyon02: 10:56pm On Jun 17
Well, my dear op you see those carnivores you mentioned e.g lion, cheetah tiger etc God created them to checkmate the population of the herbivores. Imagine in an ecosystem where there is no carnivores, it means there will be overpopulation of herbivores, which in turn will affect growth of green plants. It will now mean there wouldn't be plants/ trees at all on planet earth because they could have been consumed by over population of herbivores, but with help of carnivores justice is done to there population. It is just the simple law of nature called, (law of thermodynamics)

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (8+) Everything In Nature Is So Beautiful But One Thing Is Not by Meedon: 1:09am On Jun 18
viyon02:
Well, my dear op you see those carnivores you mentioned e.g lion, cheetah tiger etc God created them to checkmate the population of the herbivores. Imagine in an ecosystem where there is no carnivores, it means there will be overpopulation of herbivores, which in turn will affect growth of green plants. It will now mean there wouldn't be plants/ trees at all on planet earth because they could have been consumed by over population of herbivores, but with help of carnivores justice is done to there population. It is just the simple law of nature called, (law of thermodynamics)

Another key perspective entirely.

(1) (Reply)

Dear Men, One Wife Is Enough For You. / Put An End To The Lies! / What Type Of Gift To Buy For Your Love One For Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.