Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,203 members, 7,963,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:37 PM

How I Found Out My Cheating Boyfriend Infected Me With HIV - Pretty Lady (video) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Found Out My Cheating Boyfriend Infected Me With HIV - Pretty Lady (video) (49547 Views)

Am I Infected With HIV?? / My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea / 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Found Out My Cheating Boyfriend Infected Me With HIV - Pretty Lady (video) by VaginaAcademic: 6:32pm On Jun 27
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
She knew he was cheating but still stuck to him until he finally succeeded in Bluetooth-ing HIV to her.........

True true,the demerits of cheating exceeds it's merits by far...In fact, there's no benefit in it......Na money go go,your time go go...and you might still contract infection along the line too..

Na wa..
both were cheating thats why she was unbothered
Re: How I Found Out My Cheating Boyfriend Infected Me With HIV - Pretty Lady (video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:37pm On Jun 27
travelzcruix:
Looks like content creation
I thought as much
Re: How I Found Out My Cheating Boyfriend Infected Me With HIV - Pretty Lady (video) by onadana: 7:02pm On Jun 27
dkidd:
And she go done infect battalion undecided

Why should she do that?She would put herself at risk getting other opportunistic infections.
Re: How I Found Out My Cheating Boyfriend Infected Me With HIV - Pretty Lady (video) by onadana: 7:03pm On Jun 27
Ahmed0336:
I like her confidence.

HIV is not a death sentence,you can still literally live a normal life and even give birth to children that are negative.

2 Likes

Re: How I Found Out My Cheating Boyfriend Infected Me With HIV - Pretty Lady (video) by onadana: 7:04pm On Jun 27
Cassandraloius:
People are really wicked.

It has nothing to fo with wickedness you can see she knew her boyfriend was a cheat yet she still slept with him without protection.
Re: How I Found Out My Cheating Boyfriend Infected Me With HIV - Pretty Lady (video) by onadana: 7:06pm On Jun 27
tuoyoojo:
Someone skin dives and goes immediately for hiv test. Nah bro, u can only know ur status after 3 months

Truth is that symptoms of newly infected would be there but we would explain it away as malaria and typhoid

People were scared of hiv then but now, they skin dive with no care in the world, risking ones entire life for some minutes of pleasure

The more you infect people the more you pick up other viruses that weakens the immune system and is a pathway to full blown AIDS.
Re: How I Found Out My Cheating Boyfriend Infected Me With HIV - Pretty Lady (video) by onadana: 7:07pm On Jun 27
virginchaser:
May God bless her for this honest lecture. I believe people will learn from it. Faithfulness among partners is the key to stay safe.

Married partners.....
Re: How I Found Out My Cheating Boyfriend Infected Me With HIV - Pretty Lady (video) by onadana: 7:08pm On Jun 27
UcheKingsley1:
Upon my steady raw nackings I still be negative grin

nacked raw on Sunday with my unfaithful bitch, she complained of infection i still nack am raw.

Nigga, Raw4lyf grin

And you think it is an achievement to be proud of,you should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: How I Found Out My Cheating Boyfriend Infected Me With HIV - Pretty Lady (video) by onadana: 7:15pm On Jun 27
bassdow:
There ought to be a self test Kit like that for pregnancy. That way, one can do it at home or any where.

Because even if you go hospital today go run test between you and your partnner, what happens when one of una contracts HIV few weeks later come give the other.

One should be able to run tests almost on daily basis especially if you live a fluid lifeStyle

There are self test kits you ca get and they are cheap.There is the one you use your blood,pierce your thumb and also Oral mouth swab,that you don't know these exists means you need more education. Testing for HIV is normally 4-6weeks after intercourse..there is nothing like it will not show.Even when it's positive you still have to.go.to the lab to repeat the test.So abstinence is the best cure save sex for marriage. Or if you must have sex use a quality condom not all these cheap things that burst when one party starts saying...harder...harder.
Re: How I Found Out My Cheating Boyfriend Infected Me With HIV - Pretty Lady (video) by onadana: 7:15pm On Jun 27
travelzcruix:

Everything to you people is content.
Re: How I Found Out My Cheating Boyfriend Infected Me With HIV - Pretty Lady (video) by onadana: 7:17pm On Jun 27
CharleyBright:
Hmmm.
Aunty go and marry & stop fvcking around.
What did u expect after un-protective sex with someone not your husband?

Thank you,you said it all.You are having unprotected sex with some one who has a side chick..the side chick too is in a relationship and probably she too has a boyfriend you has side chicks so you see how the circle goes.
Re: How I Found Out My Cheating Boyfriend Infected Me With HIV - Pretty Lady (video) by Codes151(m): 7:23pm On Jun 27
Funny thing fit be say na she infect the guy come change am
Re: How I Found Out My Cheating Boyfriend Infected Me With HIV - Pretty Lady (video) by Lambasta: 7:23pm On Jun 27
Same thing with Alfred Nze Nnamdi.
Alfred Nze Nnamdi of Capival Investment and a graduate of FUTA Geology and earth science 2017 set is a scam and fraudster, any onetagt knows his way about should drop hint.

Re: How I Found Out My Cheating Boyfriend Infected Me With HIV - Pretty Lady (video) by Julius1351(m): 7:36pm On Jun 27
officialwdhtv:
How i found out my cheating boyfriend infected me with HIV - Pretty Lady recounts shocked shocked shocked

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7RGFRRz-Lw
https:///MONIENAIRA_BOT?start=5307195999
Re: How I Found Out My Cheating Boyfriend Infected Me With HIV - Pretty Lady (video) by Lawal1555: 7:51pm On Jun 27
Re: How I Found Out My Cheating Boyfriend Infected Me With HIV - Pretty Lady (video) by Deltatoto: 8:14pm On Jun 27
BannedUser:

I pray you'll continue to Bleep very beautiful girls with HIV. You get odeshi abi?
durex no pass odeshi?pray for those that do unprotected not me.
Re: How I Found Out My Cheating Boyfriend Infected Me With HIV - Pretty Lady (video) by RepoMan007: 8:26pm On Jun 27
You were cheating on your future husband too so stop playing victim.
Re: How I Found Out My Cheating Boyfriend Infected Me With HIV - Pretty Lady (video) by TheSuperX(m): 8:30pm On Jun 27
tuoyoojo:
Someone skin dives and goes immediately for hiv test. Nah bro, u can only know ur status after 3 months

Truth is that symptoms of newly infected would be there but we would explain it away as malaria and typhoid

People were scared of hiv then but now, they skin dive with no care in the world, risking ones entire life for some minutes of pleasure
I'm telling you. the way people skin dive these days you will think that they have a spare life. can't believe how people will risk their health just because of 5/10 minutes fun.

Even if you want to have raw sex, make sure you visit the hospital with your partner to conduct tests first.
Re: How I Found Out My Cheating Boyfriend Infected Me With HIV - Pretty Lady (video) by maasoap(m): 8:52pm On Jun 27
tuoyoojo:

Awareness creation died longtime ago. Goverment and private TV and radio stations are no longer sensitise the public. NOA too is dead!
The rate at which hepatitis B is spreading these days is alarming but our governments are not aware of it
Re: How I Found Out My Cheating Boyfriend Infected Me With HIV - Pretty Lady (video) by Iyfidude: 9:24pm On Jun 27
UcheKingsley1:

nacked raw on Sunday with my unfaithful bitch, she complained of infection i still nack am raw.

Nigga, Raw4lyf grin

KNACKSIN!
Re: How I Found Out My Cheating Boyfriend Infected Me With HIV - Pretty Lady (video) by Desusi: 10:05pm On Jun 27
motionarena:
She really pretty

If she is a wicked person she fit infect 100 other guys easily.
Who no go see this fresh ponmo wey no go chop
Chop am quickly,and go to early grave.
Re: How I Found Out My Cheating Boyfriend Infected Me With HIV - Pretty Lady (video) by Desusi: 10:18pm On Jun 27
UcheKingsley1:

Nigga, Raw4lyf grin
We no dey tell small picking make him no mad,if only he can sleep alone in the wood. A word for the wise is enough brother.
Re: How I Found Out My Cheating Boyfriend Infected Me With HIV - Pretty Lady (video) by tiswell(m): 10:48pm On Jun 27
Ahmed0336:
I like her confidence.
what silly confidence are you talking about?
Re: How I Found Out My Cheating Boyfriend Infected Me With HIV - Pretty Lady (video) by OgidiHerbals2(m): 4:48am On Jun 28
DCmonster:
You should be arrested because you are a danger to the society.
You are a Fraud!
Because I'm telling you to take care of your health and you're criticizing what you don't know or obscure to your knowledge because of western education and wokeness....na your type dey run to us when it's almost late or eleventh hour...Go back to your roots,arrest who? You're delusional
Re: How I Found Out My Cheating Boyfriend Infected Me With HIV - Pretty Lady (video) by armadeo(m): 8:45am On Jun 28
travelzcruix:

She's one of those people who reads people's comments and tells it like a story.

She's not the one with hiv.
Re: How I Found Out My Cheating Boyfriend Infected Me With HIV - Pretty Lady (video) by Meteng: 8:52am On Jun 28
ceejay80s:

Idiot....na me give u that first like.
Funny u
cheesy
Re: How I Found Out My Cheating Boyfriend Infected Me With HIV - Pretty Lady (video) by virginchaser(m): 9:52pm On Jun 28
onadana:

Married partners.....

Not necessarily. I got a friend who has two kids but both agreed not to be called husband and wife but has strong bond together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan George Abisa Kills Wife, Commits Suicide After Positive HIV Tests / Multiple Bumps On My 3-Year-Old Boy Scalp. / People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.