Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,459 members, 7,961,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 03:09 AM

Police Arrest Anambra Couple For Selling Their Baby Girl For ₦‎1 Million - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Anambra Couple For Selling Their Baby Girl For ₦‎1 Million (11358 Views)

Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) / Police Arrest Anambra Police Officer, CSP Chukwuemeka Patrick Agbazue / Police Arrest Couple For Selling Their Baby For N50,000 In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Anambra Couple For Selling Their Baby Girl For ₦‎1 Million by Khyrvxjzy: 8:19am On Jun 20
ShinnBet:

The hunger is more in your shithole SE because parents are selling their kids over there just to feed.

Terrible people , evil material culture with horrible society.

my bro
your mouth bad

chock dem
Re: Police Arrest Anambra Couple For Selling Their Baby Girl For ₦‎1 Million by Khyrvxjzy: 8:20am On Jun 20
fastseo:

The entire Nigeria is a shithoe get that
igbo go collect

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Anambra Couple For Selling Their Baby Girl For ₦‎1 Million by 3ice9ce: 8:22am On Jun 20
MASTAkiLLAh:
the föolishness of an average agbado imbècile is their not being worried that the Nigerian economy has been irrevocably destroyed but that the Igbo man is a victim of that destruction. I am happy for you sir cool

Is that why Igbos are hawking their children like dogs and putting them inside nylon bag like shoprite bread? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Anambra Couple For Selling Their Baby Girl For ₦‎1 Million by ShinnBet: 8:43am On Jun 20
MASTAkiLLAh:
the föolishness of an average agbado imbècile is their not being worried that the Nigerian economy has been irrevocably destroyed but that the Igbo man is a victim of that destruction. I am happy for you sir cool

So that's why your people are selling their children to both raise money and to downsize abi?

Pathetic
Re: Police Arrest Anambra Couple For Selling Their Baby Girl For ₦‎1 Million by EpicDude123: 8:45am On Jun 20
A typical Nigerian problem is always the fight for authenticity.
The northerners will claim they own the bigger part of the country so they are the real superior owners of Nigeria, Leadership is supposed to be automatically their birth right.
The Yorubas will claim they are the most Educated tribe but deep within, they are the most gullible and most tribalistic region in the country, while an igbo man claims to be the most wealthiest and successful region, yet people do all sorts of barbaric things in the East, just for the money.
Only the south south, who own the major resources piloting the country are voiceless because of the diversity amongst them.
Nigeria we hail thee indeed! grin
Re: Police Arrest Anambra Couple For Selling Their Baby Girl For ₦‎1 Million by aguluobi: 8:53am On Jun 20
I will take your comment seriously when I see it where your Igbo tribesmen are denigrating n maligning Lagos SW Fulani Hausa etc

MASTAkiLLAh:
Let's celebrate the fact that Nigeria had consolidated her place as world leader in multi dimensional poverty. As long as our tribal rivals are suffering the consequences of governmental mismanagement and policy flip flops then, no problem. Who good governance epp
Re: Police Arrest Anambra Couple For Selling Their Baby Girl For ₦‎1 Million by aguluobi: 8:54am On Jun 20
In fact na Buhari n Tinubu ruin Nigeria from 1960

fastseo:

All u know is saying "cheat beating...

There is hunger in Nigeria. Yoruba igbo, housa etc all buy n sell in one market.

Hunger is in Nigeria caused by tinubu and Buhari government policies
Re: Police Arrest Anambra Couple For Selling Their Baby Girl For ₦‎1 Million by Major1984(m): 8:54am On Jun 20
South East that everybody is a Billionaire ? What's happening in the East. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Anambra Couple For Selling Their Baby Girl For ₦‎1 Million by aguluobi: 8:55am On Jun 20
Weep not child

Racoon:
Wicked couple! You want to mortgage your child because of idiocy. May it never be well with you. Karma is a bitch.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Anambra Couple For Selling Their Baby Girl For ₦‎1 Million by aguluobi: 9:02am On Jun 20
Tales by sunlight

fastseo:

No one should be fighting each other we aren't Israel and Iran.

We are Nigerians with common enemy which is bad leadership.. Evil politicians that made life miserable for follow Nigerians.

My first room mate when I landed in Europe was a yoruba man... That man is the most trusted person I have here today who help me with various advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Anambra Couple For Selling Their Baby Girl For ₦‎1 Million by fastseo: 9:04am On Jun 20
aguluobi:
Tales by sunlight

Re: Police Arrest Anambra Couple For Selling Their Baby Girl For ₦‎1 Million by ShinnBet: 9:32am On Jun 20
aguluobi:
Tales by sunlight

He is now (again) an emergency lover of Nigerians .
Re: Police Arrest Anambra Couple For Selling Their Baby Girl For ₦‎1 Million by ShinnBet: 9:33am On Jun 20
fastseo:

All u know is saying "cheat beating...

There is hunger in Nigeria. Yoruba igbo, housa etc all buy n sell in one market.

Hunger is in Nigeria caused by tinubu and Buhari government policies

It's now you know that the economic downturn is universal and knows neither tribe nor region.

Tueh!
Re: Police Arrest Anambra Couple For Selling Their Baby Girl For ₦‎1 Million by fastseo: 9:40am On Jun 20
ShinnBet:

It's now you know that the economic downturn is universal and knows neither tribe nor region.

Tueh!

Re: Police Arrest Anambra Couple For Selling Their Baby Girl For ₦‎1 Million by Metalik: 9:47am On Jun 20
Let's look at the cause of problem first before looking at the problem.

If things were as it's supposed to be in Nigeria, I don't think any reasonable parent would sell their baby for any price.
Re: Police Arrest Anambra Couple For Selling Their Baby Girl For ₦‎1 Million by ShinnBet: 10:05am On Jun 20
Metalik:
Let's look at the cause of problem first before looking at the problem.

If things were as it's supposed to be in Nigeria, I don't think any reasonable parent would sell their baby for any price.

See talk

I have seen abject poverty in other poor African countries and even in northern Nigeria but you will never hear of such a case amongst them.

This is a cultural deficient and zero moral value system bothering on materialism .

Even a cobra will ensure her eggs are protected till they hatch

There is something fundamentally wrong here and it isn't down to abject poverty .

So don't make excuses citing poverty and economic down turn because these same people are in countries abroad that have good economic oppurtunities buy they always, ALWAYS resort to criminal activities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Anambra Couple For Selling Their Baby Girl For ₦‎1 Million by luskysylver(m): 10:06am On Jun 20
me wey dey find pickin for 4 years now, ona dey sell pickin.
Re: Police Arrest Anambra Couple For Selling Their Baby Girl For ₦‎1 Million by Tommydare(m): 10:32am On Jun 20
Sell their pikin ke? They are too rich to do that. It's a propaganda against the Igbos. Why do they hate the Igbos so much? Igbos are the lost tribe of Israel and they are developers.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Anambra Couple For Selling Their Baby Girl For ₦‎1 Million by Desusi: 1:04pm On Jun 20
One million naira? This is mo money comapared with humsn life! Sincerely speaking it's a gross act of wickedness. I least expected this from people l cherished too much. Could it be poverty,bad governance, cultural attitude or love of money? Iam in pain bro.
Re: Police Arrest Anambra Couple For Selling Their Baby Girl For ₦‎1 Million by Brrrrrrrrrrr: 1:44pm On Jun 20
Uuupeh
Re: Police Arrest Anambra Couple For Selling Their Baby Girl For ₦‎1 Million by Meteng: 2:43pm On Jun 20
ShinnBet:
How desperate can one be to sell their own child.

Something is really wrong in that corner.

Even in the north that is facing multidimensional poverty on all fronts, you can never hear of this .

If someone can go ahead to sell two of their children and attempt to sell the third , what other crime is beyond them .

Tufiakpa !
You don’t know those people in that region and money

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Anambra Couple For Selling Their Baby Girl For ₦‎1 Million by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:31pm On Jun 20
I know it must be Anambra.na their way

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Anambra Couple For Selling Their Baby Girl For ₦‎1 Million by PropertyBanker(f): 5:13am On Jun 21
An act of wickedness!
EMXTAN1:
That's really sad..
After the hard work and the nine months wait..
Just for 1m?? Tragic.. Tragic!!!
Re: Police Arrest Anambra Couple For Selling Their Baby Girl For ₦‎1 Million by billyG(m): 3:46pm On Jun 21
It is only in d east of d whole universe....I have heard children can be sold & bought like commodity.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Anambra Couple For Selling Their Baby Girl For ₦‎1 Million by Brenbentondiaz: 3:50pm On Jun 22
B-b-b-but hunger only dey other regions? Hunger no dey the east. I no believe this story.
Re: Police Arrest Anambra Couple For Selling Their Baby Girl For ₦‎1 Million by Basiliun(m): 8:53am On Jun 24
3ice9ce:

Hunger in Igboland?
Where everyone is a billionaire?
You must be joking

That's what you think.
About 80% of Igbos are in abject poverty,,

In a situation whereby average families find it very difficult to 3 square meals per day, even as I'm typing this now

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Anambra Couple For Selling Their Baby Girl For ₦‎1 Million by 3ice9ce: 8:59am On Jun 24
Basiliun:

That's what you think.
About 80% of Igbos are in abject poverty,,

In a situation whereby average families find it very difficult to 3 square meals per day, even as I'm typing this now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drivers Mastermind Employer’s Kidnap For Being Wicked / 'Boko Haram Killed 4 Policemen, 6 Soldiers' – Borno CP / Kastina Police Rescue 99 Cows, 128 Sheep, 1 Donkey From Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.