Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,538 members, 7,961,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 12:23 PM

Louisiana Orders Every Classroom To Display Ten Commandments - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Louisiana Orders Every Classroom To Display Ten Commandments (20770 Views)

Louisiana Classrooms Must Display Ten Commandments / Head Teacher Of Primary School In Maiduguri Turns Classroom To Poultry Farm / Peace Eze Is University Of Louisiana, U.S Overall Outstanding Graduate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Louisiana Orders Every Classroom To Display Ten Commandments by Palehair: 8:38am On Jun 20
SoNature:
Some civil society groups have the guts to challenge the new law in court. America has totally lost it. If not for the death of Jesus Christ on the cross, I don't see why God wouldn't give this world the Sodom and Gomorrah treatment because we have done worse things than they did.
Can you Christians learn not to force your religion on others? You did it with the crusades and used it to justify slavery now this? What about Muslims that don't share your religion?
Re: Louisiana Orders Every Classroom To Display Ten Commandments by Flamemignon1(m): 8:43am On Jun 20
boxypane:
The Constitution can always be amended to give room for such. I'm sure if it was display LGBTQ flags around, we no go see oppositions. Aisha Yesufu type of persons.
There have been oppositions to pride flags in the classroom, where have you been?
Re: Louisiana Orders Every Classroom To Display Ten Commandments by Starzo: 8:44am On Jun 20
Palehair:

Can you Christians learn not to force your religion on others? You did it with the crusades and used it to justify slavery now this? What about Muslims that don't share your religion?
Actually the crusades were against Muslim intrusion into Europe

Read more before spewing ignorance
Re: Louisiana Orders Every Classroom To Display Ten Commandments by boxypane(m): 8:46am On Jun 20
Flamemignon1:

There have been oppositions to pride flags in the classroom, where have you been?
Been to London to see the Queen.
Re: Louisiana Orders Every Classroom To Display Ten Commandments by musicwriter(m): 8:47am On Jun 20
This is a sensational article to make you dumber. The article actually did the opposite!!

Read the last two paragraphs where it was quashed. Of course, you'll exclaim "it's too long" yet you all have a big school degree. I wonder how you got it.

If these are the youths that would become civil servants, local government chairmen, governors, ministers, president, it means we're guaranteed that our situation would be worse in the future.
Re: Louisiana Orders Every Classroom To Display Ten Commandments by Flamemignon1(m): 8:47am On Jun 20
Matheusmartin:
I'll take this one ahead of those LGBTQ bullshit that is being pushed around...
What about kids that aren't christians or kids with other religions? Should they be forced to adhere to tenets of a religion they are not familiar with? This is not ok. I'm not ok with teaching kids LGBTQ studies and I'm not ok with this too. For centuries, Christianity has always tried to force their religion on the masses, from the crusades to slavery. Just because you don't agree with the LGBTQ community doesn't make this right either
Re: Louisiana Orders Every Classroom To Display Ten Commandments by boxypane(m): 8:47am On Jun 20
Promise47:
The guy is correct Nigeria has been over taken by Isaicm Muslims we are luck in the south if not they would have turn it to sharia state and law look at the north and middle belt Islamic extremism has taken over RIP Nigeria
I thought the Ten Commandments of God is agreeable to both Muslims and Christians. I can also categorically say that there'll be no opposition from the traditionalists.
Re: Louisiana Orders Every Classroom To Display Ten Commandments by Flamemignon1(m): 8:49am On Jun 20
Justiceganduje:
Republicans seems to be a party that encourages sound home training while the evil democrats are hell bent on damaging the world with their LGBT nonsense.
You do realize that there are LGBTQ republicans too right? And also most racists identify with the republican party so many of them thinks you are less than as a black person seeing how they don't want American slavery history to be taught in schools
Re: Louisiana Orders Every Classroom To Display Ten Commandments by Flamemignon1(m): 8:52am On Jun 20
jaeyking:
cry

For a country that is ready to legalize same sex marriage, abortion, and all sort of things

Why would this be an issue
All two are based on human rights, you are not being forced to accept same sex marriage,it's their body their choice. This is an issue because not everyone is a Christian and there's separation from church and state. It's also a bad rep for Christianity as Christian have a history of trying to force their religion from the crusades to slavery and now this, what about Muslim students or students that don't identify with Christianity?
Re: Louisiana Orders Every Classroom To Display Ten Commandments by Flamemignon1(m): 8:53am On Jun 20
Orissodiq:
Better way to go than LGBTQ ideology
None is better. Stop forcing your Christian ideology and LGBTQ flag in schools
Re: Louisiana Orders Every Classroom To Display Ten Commandments by Rebuke: 9:00am On Jun 20
tunwumi:
Whaooo.

The freedom is no more free. The liberty 🗽 is being challenged here and there. The free society is not permitted to be free.

What a country!

What freedom exactly? Commot there jaw.
Re: Louisiana Orders Every Classroom To Display Ten Commandments by Perfect12(m): 9:00am On Jun 20
God bless America, I think America and Africa remain the stronghold for propagation of the gospel of Jesus Christ, though We African most especially Nigerians carried the religion for head not for heart note even minding the relationship that exist between us and our saviour. Note; everyone should embrace redemption now that we are still breathing because there's no repentance after death but immediate judgemen Hebrew 9:27, repent ASAP!!!
Re: Louisiana Orders Every Classroom To Display Ten Commandments by Babinski: 9:34am On Jun 20
edogu:

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cp66xdxj0l3o

The official motto for the United States of America (USA) is: "In God We Trust" and the inscription can be seen on every coin and paper currency in the country.

In the USA, The Pledge of Allegiance mentions one nation under God as seen thus: "I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The Presidential Oath taken by every USA President since 1789 contains the words: "so help me God".

The Oath of Allegiance of the United States taken by every immigrant becoming a USA citizen ends with the words: "so help me God."

All the States in the USA mention God in one way or the other in their Constitution with 50 States explicitly referencing God in their Constitutions.

It is therefore clear that seeking to erase God from America is antithetical to the spirit of the founding of the country.

2 Likes

Re: Louisiana Orders Every Classroom To Display Ten Commandments by OMBIIGA: 9:36am On Jun 20
Great!! However,if the ten commandment were to be apply to the latter Donald Trump won't be fit nor eligible to via for any elective position.
Re: Louisiana Orders Every Classroom To Display Ten Commandments by IAMJojo(m): 9:59am On Jun 20
rockmite:
I think 10 commandments are Jewish laws since Jesus died as sacrifice for Christians, they are no more under the Jewish laws. Why are they celebrating the introduction of the laws?
Some Christians appear to be confused
You claimed Jesus fulfilled the law on cross and therefore no more law. Why would Christians introduced Moses laws?

in fulfilling the law did he tell you he ended the law,himself kept all the commandments so if any one,pastor,bishop,pope,general overseer,daddy or mummy tells u otherwise run from that person heck he warned not all that call me lord lord are with me
Re: Louisiana Orders Every Classroom To Display Ten Commandments by IAMJojo(m): 10:04am On Jun 20
All two are based on human rights, you are not being forced to accept same sex marriage,it's their body their choice. This is an issue because not everyone is a Christian and there's separation from church and state. It's also a bad rep for Christianity as Christian have a history of trying to force their religion from the crusades to slavery and now this, what about Muslim students or students that don't identify with Christianity

;you are not being forced to accept same sex marriage,it's their body their choice' yet i cant say there are just two genders,in movies there are gay scenes,cartoons,books,music,etc yet i am not forced,please open your eyes sir/ma
Re: Louisiana Orders Every Classroom To Display Ten Commandments by TheSuperX(m): 10:08am On Jun 20
SoNature:
Some civil society groups have the guts to challenge the new law in court. America has totally lost it. If not for the death of Jesus Christ on the cross, I don't see why God wouldn't give this world the Sodom and Gomorrah treatment because we have done worse things than they did.
I wish God can destroy this world again with the evil people in it.
Re: Louisiana Orders Every Classroom To Display Ten Commandments by Promise47(m): 10:12am On Jun 20
Only to christian Muslims are killing people and destroying property in the name of shari'a law that's not what the bible teaches The Muslims even destroyed the holy book 📖 📚 the bible so only to christian
boxypane:

I thought the Ten Commandments of God is agreeable to both Muslims and Christians. I can also categorically say that there'll be no opposition from the traditionalists.
Re: Louisiana Orders Every Classroom To Display Ten Commandments by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:23am On Jun 20
SoNature:
. MY BROTHER IF GOD DOESNT DO IT, HE WILL BE OBLIGATED TO RAISE UP SODOMITES AND SAY SORRY UNTO THEM AS THAT WILL AMOUNT TO INJUSTICE. THE PROOF THAT HE WILL DO IT , IS THERE IN THE BIBLE BECAUSE THIS PRESENT AGE IS PRESERVE TO BE DESTROYED BY FIRE. THE WORLD OF NOAH WAS DESTROYED WITH WATER, WHILE SODOM WENT BY FIRE. WHAT MADE GOD TO DESTROY SODOM BY FIRE, WAS SODOMY, MEN HAVING SEX WITH MEN. HUMANITY IS RIGHT THERE NOW WITH THAT EVIL LEGALIZED IN MANY COUNTRIES WITH AMERICA BEING THE HEAD. THATS A FLASHING RED LIGHT THAT HUMANITY HAS REACHED THE TERMINUS LIKE SODOM. THIS IS WHY WE HAVE METEORITES THAT WILL SET THE EARTH ABLAZE HEADING TOWARDS THE EARTH WITH TERRIBLE SPEED.
Re: Louisiana Orders Every Classroom To Display Ten Commandments by c3cc(m): 11:40am On Jun 20
It sounds good but dangerously good for the return of Christ and the National Sunday enactment. The 4th commandment is all that they want to remove and trample more on the liberty of conscience. Mark it, the ushering in of the Beast is here. The last time was Pope meeting with the G7 . Good let's watch to see how it plays out
Re: Louisiana Orders Every Classroom To Display Ten Commandments by themanderon: 12:02pm On Jun 20
The same people challenging the law are the same people forcing the LGBTq+++++whatever down our throats.
Re: Louisiana Orders Every Classroom To Display Ten Commandments by xeju: 1:06pm On Jun 20
The pro hamas protests around the world is waking up the West. Soon illegal immigrants esp Muslims would be deported to their countries en masse & immigration will become really tough fir ordinary people. They're trying to pass a message to Muslims & liberals
edogu:

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cp66xdxj0l3o
Re: Louisiana Orders Every Classroom To Display Ten Commandments by Medici777: 1:31pm On Jun 20
If it were LGBT-related they wouldn’t have any problem with it. Satan is using them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Louisiana Orders Every Classroom To Display Ten Commandments by Chrisrare: 1:40pm On Jun 20
Dead on arrival. Christians looking for all means to stay relevant, forcing schools to display their religious delusions. They tried it before in 1980 and they failed, they will still fail again.
Re: Louisiana Orders Every Classroom To Display Ten Commandments by Maski87: 2:56pm On Jun 20
Louisiana is only one state out of 50,before you idiots start making ignorant comments about America
Re: Louisiana Orders Every Classroom To Display Ten Commandments by BJanta: 3:02pm On Jun 20
America is gone, unless they return to their first love , JESUS CHRIST.
Re: Louisiana Orders Every Classroom To Display Ten Commandments by RodgersAkpafu: 4:28pm On Jun 20
this is stupid
Re: Louisiana Orders Every Classroom To Display Ten Commandments by Dicoomoba: 5:03pm On Jun 20
Trimjos:

You mean like helinues, yyba and yarimo dem kind of people??🤣🤣

There is nothing for you to be celebrating about because gradually they are eradicating Jesus but upholding Judaism little by little
Re: Louisiana Orders Every Classroom To Display Ten Commandments by Trimjos: 5:17pm On Jun 20
Dicoomoba:

There is nothing for you to be celebrating about because gradually they are eradicating Jesus but upholding Judaism little by little

I don't interact with head slamming terrorists. They bore me
Re: Louisiana Orders Every Classroom To Display Ten Commandments by ZTsambad: 5:25pm On Jun 20
SoNature:

Democracy is the government of the devil I have always known that. A government created by the devil aswear so that it can one day be used to vote in all the devices of the devil and its elects, Infact it's a wolf in sheep clothing deceiving the world about peace and freedom but itself is the destroyer. Imagine chancing what is good ten commandments instead they'll put up their useless LGBT slogan forgetting there are others from other religion, what a disrespect.
Re: Louisiana Orders Every Classroom To Display Ten Commandments by Dicoomoba: 5:40pm On Jun 20
Trimjos:

I don't interact with head slamming terrorists. They bore me

What did your father know ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Total 2018/2019 Scholarship - Apply Immediately / Neco Gce 2011/2012 Just Released! / 2021 UTME: JAMB Announces Registration Date, Makes NIN Compulsory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.