Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,533 members, 7,961,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 11:17 AM

What Was Something Small You Went To The Doctor For That Turned Out To Be Bad - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Was Something Small You Went To The Doctor For That Turned Out To Be Bad (90 Views)

An Unpleasant Experience That Turned Out A Blessing / You Went To Parties At The University / Lady Stunned After Party She Was Called To Cater For Turned Out To Be Her BF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Was Something Small You Went To The Doctor For That Turned Out To Be Bad by bcreporter: 6:49am On Jun 20
In January of 2019 I woke up on a Saturday with a pain under my ribs/ kind of like heartburn. I have awful anxiety and thought it was a panic attack so I took half a Valium and went to my daughters basketball game. After the game the pain hadn’t gone away, so I took the other half of Valium and decided I needed to sleep off the panic attack.

By Monday night the pain still hadn’t gone away so I went to an urgent care after work. They told me it could be a gallbladder attack but didn’t think so because I was fine - I mean besides the pain I was fine. I wasn’t in horrific pain, probably a 4 on a scale of 10. But they said since I’ve had this pain for 3 days I should have an ultrasound of my gallbladder to make sure everything was ok in there. They didn’t seem too concerned at all. So I got in for the ultrasound on Wednesday, I drove myself, the pain still there but again, not awful, just annoying at this point. It was constant but got worse after I ate anything. Full story

(1) (Reply)

Bandits Attack Katsina Village, Killing Seven People And Destroying Their Proper / The Failed Promises Of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu / How Die Cut Soap Boxes Are Necessary For Attracting Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.