Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,459 members, 7,961,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 03:10 AM

To Make The Whole Screen White - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To Make The Whole Screen White (85 Views)

We Make The Toothpaste You Use- White Lady Attack Africans Over Refusal To Take / What Do You Think Nairaland Owner Should Implement To Make The Forum A Good One / Ember Myth, And How To Make The Most Of This Festive Season! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Make The Whole Screen White by Bauntly: 9:18am On Jun 20
Hey everyone, hope you’re all doing well! I'm looking for a way to make my entire computer screen white without any borders or distractions. I need this for a photography project to use as a background light. Does anyone know how I can achieve this? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Re: To Make The Whole Screen White by Laym: 9:52am On Jun 20
I’ve had a similar need for my own projects. You should check out the FullWhiteScreen website. They offer an easy solution where you can download white screen in various shades, including pure white, cool white, and warm white. This is perfect for photography since you can select the exact shade you need for your lighting. Once you download the white screen, you can set it to full screen mode and get a seamless white background. It’s really handy and versatile for different creative tasks.

(1) (Reply)

The Influence Of Online Games On Young People In Indonesia / Represent Shorts: The Epitome Of Streetwear Elegance / Why Do We Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.