Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,209 members, 7,963,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 12:56 AM

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly (215072 Views)

Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by uzohkings: 9:13pm On May 23, 2013
newken: PEACE OR WAR – COMANDCLEM OR MOBIL

Today it is war in many cities of Nigeria. Unrest and insecurity over the rest. How did it come to this? Who knows where we are headed? Brace yourselves for the apocalypse.

I don’t see a better Nigeria with the present predicaments and calamities. The Legislative, Judiciary and the Executive arm of government are nonchalant. Who will bring the change that we all desire?

There is a line that is drawn at the Supreme Court of Nigeria. The biggest legal tussle worldwide. A battle between Goliath and David. Where the call for Justice is loud and clear. Where the masses await an outcome. Will the judges declare Peace or War? Will the Supreme Court right the wrongs? Have the Supreme Court counted the cost of Injustice? If the present situation in the country is not enough lesson, counting the cost could be beneficial.

Having applied for the patent and the patent certificate No.RP.13522 was issued, Comandclem Nigeria Limited became the registered Patentee in the invention called Anti-Corrosive Special Paint. This same invention by reason of royalties has the potential to generate 10 billion to 150 billion US dollars for the Nigerian Economy. This same invention by reason of royalties has the potential to provide 5 million Jobs and empower more than 10 million Nigerians.

However, should the Supreme Court support and continue the injustice meted out to Comandclem Nigeria Ltd by Justice Gladys Olotu of the federal high court, rather than earn from this invention, Nigeria will be made to pay out such. Should the Supreme Court deny Comandclem Nigeria Limited royalties accrued, the patent could be sold to another country and Nigerians will weep and mourn the loss. Besides, how will over 10 Million Nigerians that have spent all they have in pursuit of justice react to Injustice?

Comandclem Nigeria Limited is the voice of the poor and weary, the hope of many homes and lives. Can over 10 Million Nigerians be wrong? With passion and desire for justice, like the widow’s mite, having spotted the benefit of offering the last coin, poor Nigerians spent their last kobo to fund the cost of litigation. The Supreme Court must count the cost of War if Peace is not appealing.

Our present situation in Nigeria grew from Corruption and Injustice. I need not tell stories of how it began. At the moment, the leadership of the Judiciary seem determined to make a change. But we haven’t seen drastic dispositions that’ll bring the change. Over ten million Nigerians are expecting nothing less than justice, peace and victory for Comandclem Nigeria Ltd. Mother Integrity! Justice Aloma Mukta! Are you the one to right the wrongs? Or shall we wait for another?

paykenny@inbox.com

nice content...I love your style of writing. we pray for justice to prevail this time.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 6:29am On May 24, 2013
[size=18pt]FOR A COPY OF CROSS APPEAL FILED BY MOBIL PRODUCING NIGERIA UNLIMITED

VISIT PAGE 52 OR CLICK HERE https://www.nairaland.com/813031/comandclem-registered-patentees-assembly/52
[/size]

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 6:33am On May 24, 2013
[size=18pt]FOR A COPY OF REPLY OF COMANDCLEM NIGERIA LIMITED ON CROSS APPEAL FILED BY MOBIL OIL

VISIT PAGE 54 OR CLICK HERE https://www.nairaland.com/813031/comandclem-registered-patentees-assembly/54
[/size]

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 12:29pm On May 25, 2013
I really commend our great courage in terms of our support for our dear company. May almight God continue to bless and support us all.

Hon Ashaolu Olakunle.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by bola02(m): 7:20pm On May 25, 2013
The CJ said all Nigerian Judges must @ least deliver two judgement per year. Meaning am seeing light @ the end of the legal tunnel of CCNL! Patentees, brace up for victory. IJN
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by ebankole: 7:53pm On May 25, 2013
bola02: The CJ said all Nigerian Judges must @ least deliver two judgement per year. Meaning am seeing light @ the end of the legal tunnel of CCNL! Patentees, brace up for victory. IJN

@bola
this is beautiful to hear knowing that this case may never cross this year.its lond overdue indeed...lhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 9:04pm On May 26, 2013
WHY ARE YOU HIDING MY POST
IN NAIRALAND?

I am not suppose to make any post here again because of the fact that
the management team of Nairaland do't like the truth. Why hiding my
post? Why hiding the truth?

Set of patentees who persuaded me to make my posts in Nairaland can now see
the cogent reasons why i prefer to remain on CCNL FORUM-
www.comandclem.org/forum and in facebook. The forum administrator must
be very careful. I warn.

-usefulman
+2347032522248
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 9:27pm On May 26, 2013
WARNING

If the hiden post above is not release in less than 24 hours, i may decide to remain in www.comandclem.org/forum/index.php?topic=3.32 and
www.facebook.com/COMANDCLEMNIGERIALIMITED.

No patentee will have justification to convince me to make my post in Nairaland

-usefulman
+2347032522248
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:09am On May 27, 2013
It as come to my notice that Mr Yusuf post was remove un-conditionaly. I want to beseech Seun and co to be fair in there actions and allow more free space of freedom to be exercise. Less i forget, no more post hidden and the hide onces should be revers. Thanks.

Hon Ashaolu.

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 27, 2013
Satanic Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) Mike Ozhakome frets: resorts to intimidation at the Supreme Court

With keen interest I watched. In absolute bewilderment I saw the purportedly invincible team of Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited fret with trepidation. Mike Ozakhome was outstanding. Pinging with shaky hands and walking out and in several times. Nemesis is at the corner, he must have thought.

“How hast the mighty fallen and the weapons of war perished” for more than a decade, since the legal battle began, Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited have disobeyed court orders, bribed judges and oppressed the poor masses with impunity. Now that corrupt judges are under fire coupled with the brilliance and intelligence of the leading counsel of Comandclem Nigeria Ltd (Plaintiff), The Satanic Advocate of Nigeria, Mike Ozakhome representing Mobil Producing Nigeria (Defendant) resulted into "vulgarism"

Having recognized their failure to comprehend the damage inflicted by the brilliance of Barrister Jesse-Daniels, the leading counsel of Comandclem Nig. Ltd in his brief of argument, and having failed to get usual respite from a corrupt judge, despair overwhelmed Mike Ozakhome and he betrayed his legal team and his profession by openly abusing and insulting the renowned inventor of the Anti -Corrosive Special Paint and his lawyer at the Supreme Court premises.

Let it be known all over the world. Proclaim it on the streets and canvass it in the nooks and crannies of Nigeria that the Letter of Patent/Certificate of Invention belongs to Comandclem Nig Ltd. The Satanic Advocates of Nigeria decided to appeal the settled judgment that proclaimed Comandclem Nigeria Ltd the statutory inventor of the Anti-Corrosive Special Paint. After deceiving the lower courts into judgment through various lies and ploys, they are out again with further lies at the Supreme Court.

Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited’s witnesses have sworn on oat not to have had any agreement or contract with Comandclem Nig Ltd. The same Mobil is now appealing and asking the court to proclaim them owners of the letter of patent/Certificate of Invention. They claim to have commissioned and funded the Comandclem Nig Ltd boss to invent the product without showing the court proof of contract or funding for the project.

Our primary school certificates, secondary school certificates, bachelor’s degrees, ICAN etc. belong to us. Our respective names are boldly written on it; therefore no one can claim it as theirs. The letters of Patent/Certificate of Invention does not reflect the name of Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited. Therefore their claim of ownership is tantamount to a tenant proclaiming himself the landlord.

Mike Ozhakme flaunted the name of Ehimofe Atake at the Supreme Court, he boasts around with the influence of Ehimofe Atake in the judiciary and at the Supreme Court level. Many say such glaring cases hardly get judgment on merit. They say the guilty depends and dwells on technicalities to win unjustly with the help of a compromised and bias judge. Will the Supreme Court back Mobil, Ehimofe Atake and his satanic advocates in this evil course? I hope not.

To be continued.

3 Likes

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by storjinta: 8:21pm On May 29, 2013
We will surely conquer. Amen

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by john1982: 11:47am On Jun 01, 2013
Hello everybody here, I respect the courage that all of us have to still stay with comandclem. God will fight for us.
What is next court sitting?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by uzohkings: 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2013
happy new month fellow patentees...May God grant us our heart's desires in Jesus name....Amen
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by bola02(m): 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2013
uzohkings: happy new month fellow patentees...May God grant us our heart's desires in Jesus name....Amen
Amen
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 04, 2013
Give Us 15% of Royalty or forget Justice – Politicians

Everybody knows the story of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. But many don’t know the significance of the round table. It is interesting and it shows a lot about the values that were developing during the middle Ages.

The Middle Ages just as it is in Nigeria today, were a very tumultuous and difficult period to live in. There were wars, barbarian hordes, plagues, famine, the crusades and many other things as we have wars, corruption, unemployment, poverty and injustice in Nigeria today. The normal mode of operation was to take something by force. This is what the kings, knights and lords did. They fought, battled, killed and took what they wanted. In short there was little value placed on the individuals without power.

But through this there was a shifting in the belief system of people and knighthood played a key role in this shifting. Along with the development of chivalry came the belief in the worth of individuals whether or not he held land, money or weapons. And the Round Table is a good example of the individual’s value and a spring of positive changes.

On King Clement Uwemedimo’s Round Table laid the map of Nigeria and a decorated master plan. As an observer I watched as the warriors, knights and nobles hatched plans on how to make Nigeria a cynosure of all nations.

The royalty accrued and expected from the patented invention of the Anti-Corrosive Special Paint by King Prof. Clement Uwemedimo is worth more than 150 billion dollars. I was humbled and challenged by the truthfulness and passion at the Round Table meeting. Renowned engineers and professionals in many disciplines were invited from every State of the federation to the Kings Round Table at Eket, Uyo in Akwa-Ibom State and heads were put together on how to do exploits with the money.

Creation of 150 cottage industries across the nation, building of world class universities and upgrading of all universities across the nation, setting up of research institutes with adequate funding of all available research institutes, stable electricity, provision of motor able roads nationwide, provision of social amenities, a social security scheme that’ll put an end to abject poverty and many more. Too good to be true ehn? With the great minds behind the plans I couldn’t doubt the reality. The money accrued through the patent of Comandclem Nig. Ltd is more than enough to sustain this plans. My only concern is how to make sure justice is served and the money paid.

The patent was infringed by many companies, and Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited is the number one infringer, to add salt to injury and playing on Nigerians intelligence, they are presently at the Supreme Court claiming ownership of the invention. I wonder how a thief caught in the act could have the effrontery to claim ownership of a stolen item.

In the pursuit of justice, Comandclem Nigerial Ltd has endured injustice and frustrations from the Judiciary, Politicians and security operatives. The selfish gains of Judges and politicians have blinded their eyes from the collective blessings this invention will bestow on Nigeria and Nigerians. If the inventor could have so much human kindness to share the royalties and use it only for the betterment of Nigeria and Nigerians, I besiege our judges and politicians by the sufferings of Nigerians to turn a new leaf.

In pursuit of Justice and hope for Nigeria, Comandclem Nig Ltd has approached so many influential people to right the wrongs. Amongst them is our former president, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo who waded into the matter and thereafter advised the company to seek redress and justice at the supreme court of Nigeria.

Same cannot be said of politicians presently at the elms of power demanding a staggering 15% of the royalties to be gotten from the invention as compensation to get the denied justice. I wonder how much Mobil would have paid Politicians and Judges to influence the outcome of the case at the Supreme Court.

Justice truly is for Sale.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2013
[size=18pt]Comandclem Nigeria Limited[/size]

[size=18pt]Computerization Of Patentees` Database
Through
A Multi-Purpose Identity Card
[/size]

[size=16pt]In realization of an unexpected increase in the number of Patent-Right Holders in the intellectual property of King Professor CJA Uwemedimoh Called Anti-Corrosive Special Paint For QIT QAD with Patent Number RP:13522, the Management after due consultations with some information technology professionals resolved to Computerize The Patentees` Database through Multi-Purpose Identity Cards which is in line with best International Corporate Practice.
The inevitable needs to recognize Patent-Right Holders with Multi-Purpose Identity Cards will not only eliminate the era of office paper work but also create Data Reliability, Data Integrity And Most Importantly, Data Security.
This Multi-Propose Id Card allows both physical and digital recognition of Patent Right Investors through embedded integrated circuit chips capable of processing patentees` information with the aid of chips enabled terminals.
[/size]

[size=18pt]FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS[/size]

[size=18pt] (1)What Is A Multi-Purpose I.D. Card? [/size]

[size=15pt]A Multi-Purpose I.D. Card is an embedded integrated circuit chips I. D. Card capable of electronically storing and processing patentees` sensitive information with the aid of sophisticated chips enabled information technology devices. It boosts patentees` confidence and trust in a social security scheme, and most importantly, it makes administrative work easy for the Management because it eliminates herculean office papers` work, and creates Data Accuracy, Data Security And Data Reliability Among Others. [/size]

[size=18pt] (2)Who Is Eligible To Apply For A Multi-Purpose I. D. Card Form? [/size]

[size=15pt]Only a registered member of Comandclem Nigeria Limited either as A Patentee or A Committee of Friend is eligible to apply for a Multi-Purpose I. D. Card Form. [/size]

[size=18pt] (3) Why Should Patentees Apply For Multi-Purpose I. D. Cards Form While The Case Is Still Ongoing In The Supreme Court Of Nigeria? [/size]

[size=15pt]Comandclem Nigeria Limited is a proactive company driven by highly focused Management Team geared toward the actualization of the entire aims and objectives of the company within the shortest time possible. The Focused Management Team must not wait till the end of the case before embarking on the computerization of the entire Patentees` Database. In actual fact, the computerization of the CCNL Patentees` Database is overdue. Also, your company needs money to pursue the ongoing litigation in the Supreme Court of Nigeria. [/size]

[size=18pt] (4)What Does It Take To Get A Multi-Purpose I. D. Card Form? [/size]
[size=15pt]The cost of A Multi-Purpose I. D. Card form is free while
-The cost of Multi-Purpose I. D. Card is =N=2,000:00 &
-A passport.
[/size]

[size=18pt] (5)What Is The Method Of Payment? [/size]
[size=15pt]

[font=comic Sans MS] [size=15pt][color=green]Payment can be made through
- Registration & Information Offices of Comandclem Nigeria
Limited in your State.
Or
- Bank Name : Access Bank Nigeria PLC
Account Name: Comandclem Nigeria Limited
Account Number: 0042926342
[/size]

[size=18pt] (6) What Are The Pre-Requisites To Apply For A Multi-Purpose I. D. Card Form? [/size]

[size=15pt] - An official receipt of registration or a bank teller
- CCNL completed registration form
[/size]

[size=18pt] (7) I Have Relocated To A New State Different From My State Of Registration. Can I Obtain The Multi-Purpose I. D. Card Form In My New State? [/size]

[size=15pt]Yes. You can obtain your Multi-Purpose I. D. Card Form in your New State different from your State Of Registration. You must ensure that
(1) You write your State Of Registration in the Multi-Purpose I. D. Card Form.
(2) You collect your Multi-Purpose I. D. Card in the New State.
Note: Comandclem Nigeria Limited will ensure that your sensitive data are captured on our database among patentees in your state of registration. You Multi-Purpose I. D. Card will be collected in your New State.
[/size]

[size=18pt] (cool What Is The Administrative Implication If I Fail To Apply For A Multi-Purpose I. D. Card Form? [/size]

[size=15pt]The administrative implication is that the sensitive data of any patentee that fails to apply for a Multi-Purpose I. D. Card Form will not be captured in the Corporate Data Base that will be made available on the internet in batches any moment from now. The authenticity of registration of such a patentee cannot be confirmed on the internet. [/size]

[size=18pt] (9) What Is The Closing Date Of Applying For A Multi-Purpose I. D. Card Form? [/size]

[size=15pt]The last stage of Patentees` Documents & Physical Verification Exercise is online confirmation of valid registration. The earlier the participation of patentees in the computerization exercise, The Better The Confirmation Of The Validity Of Their Registrations. [/size]

[size=18pt] (10) I Cannot Find My CCNL Completed Registration Form And Official Receipt. Sensitive Data Therein Are Needed To Complete The Multi-Purpose I. D. Card Form. Please, How Can I Participate In The Multi-Purpose I. D. Card Registration Exercise? [/size]

[size=15pt]This is not a problem. Contact the CCNL Manager in your State of Registration for your Multi-Purpose I. D. Card Form. CCNL Manager in your State of Registration will surely be of help to you in this regard. [/size]

[size=18pt]For further enquiries, visit,
Comandclem Nigeria Limited,
No. 4, Ogudu Road,
Ojota,
Lagos State.
[/size]

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 1:56pm On Jun 06, 2013
page 5 and 6

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by oluwoleadepoju: 2:06pm On Jun 07, 2013
History cannot die once it is made, it goes down on record. The yearly commemoration of independence in any nation capped with a public holiday is the result of an event typical of Nigeria retrospective of her emancipation from colonialism on October 1, 1960. No history without its corresponding proof or proofs which separates it from fable.
This is metaphorical in comparison with what initiates the current patent right infringement litigation at the Supreme Court – Anticorrosive Special Paint.
It is exactly 33 years today May 16, 2013 when history was made in Nigeria through Prof. C.J.A Uwemedimo of Comandclem Nigeria Limited when a chemical that makes the exploration of crude oil and other by product possible worldwide was discovered and invented. He named the chemicals Mobil Special Transteel Blue, White, Snow White, Enamel oil Q.A.D. later changed to ANTI CORROSIVE SPECIAL PAINT for QIT (Transteel Blue, White Enamel QAD) Mobil in their pathetic condition fought in futility to submerge corrosion of their tools and equipments due to the salty nature of the water until this anticorrosive substance was invented on May 16, 1980 that put smile on their faces. Unfortunately Mobil have not been able to substantiate their claim of ownership of the invention. They have rather been making conflicting statements which cannot hold water. They have been so fabulous with myriad of fables in their unstable claims. Mobil have responded inconsistently to the history of the product which the law anywhere in the world flouts.
In their contradictory claims they:
• Denied their knowledge of Prof. C.J.A Uwemedimo
• Said he was their staff
• Said he was commissioned by them
• Said he was their contractor
The mirage behind these contradictory statements is their confirmation that he actually supplied them 75 gallons of the paint, why then are they denying their knowing him? Their unsteady claims are reflection of a criminal act punishable under the law because they deliberately perpetrated this falsehood to appropriate to themselves what belongs to another man.
Although Mike Ozakhome, their lawyer has constantly bragged that they will win at the Supreme Court. He may not be wrong if we go by our rotten judicial system. Going through memory lane he may be right considering the 122/3 saga of human being in the law court during Richard Akinjide’s era. He may be right if we have to take into account the case of Iyiola Omisore a criminal in prison winning an election while in prison and was paid salary in arrears. The reason is because it is our own culture to subvert the truth. Nigeria is a country where our judges will call the day night and vise versa, a place where criminals are discharged and acquainted while the innocents are unlawfully condemned to death.
On the other hand he may be wrong because he may be basking in the euphoria that they will be able to manipulate their way as they did through Gladys Olotu without knowing that there is already a change of regime. They may be operating on the platform of assumption that Honourable Justice Miriam Aloma Muktah is making a sterile promise to stem corruption judging from the brazenly broken promises of many of her predecessors. They are ignorant of the fact that her statement: “IT IS SAD THAT THE ORDINARY MAN ON THE STREET NOW THINKS AND FEELS THAT HE WILL NOT GET JUSTICE, AND THIS IS BECAUSE OF THE SITUATION WE FIND OURSELVES IN. I WILL ENSURE THIS PERCEPTION IS CHANGED.” is unequivocal.

2 Likes

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by john1982: 11:04am On Jun 08, 2013
when is next court sitting?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 12:51am On Jun 09, 2013
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 2:20pm On Jun 09, 2013
[size=18pt] Date Of Next Hearing
The Suit No SC./69/2011
[/size]

[size=15pt] Going by the rulings of the Court (Justice Mahmud Mohammed) on 8th of April, 2013, it was obvious that the court deemed the Amended Brief Of Argument filed by Comandclem Nigeria Limited dully filed and served, and also deemed the Substantive Cross Appeal filed by Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited dully filed and served. The legal implication of this is that the Court expects the legal counsel of Comandclem Nigeria Limited to file a reply (Respondent’s Reply On Cross Appeal) to the Substantive Cross Appeal of Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited. In the same vein, the court also expects the legal counsel of Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited to file a reply (Respondent’s Reply on Amended Brief of Argument) to the Amended Brief Of Argument Of Comandclem Nigeria Limited. Those two correspondences are expected to be dully filed and served with (cool eight weeks as provided for in the Supreme Court Rule of 1985 (As Amended), Order 6, Rule 5, Section 2. [/size]
[size=15pt] “The respondent shall file in the Court and serve on the appellant his own Brief within eight weeks after service on him of the Brief of the appellant. “[/size]

http://comandclemnewsupdate..com/

http://comandclemnewsupdate..com/2013/06/the-official-report-of-legal_8.html

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by oluwoleadepoju: 9:57am On Jun 11, 2013
On November 23, 2012 our Honourable Chief Justice of Nigeria reiterated on the Facebook that she would fight corruption and less than one year of making the statement we have, no doubt being seeing this reflecting on the nation’s judiciary.
But sometimes we are parochial in our understanding of corruption. We often confine our definition and interpretation of corruption to giving and taking of bribe. According to the dictionary, corruption means: Impairment of integrity, virtue, or moral principle: Inducement to wrong by improper or unlawful means (as bribery).
A departure from the original or from what is pure or correct.
We can see that the above definition of corruption is not limited to bribery.
A departure from the original or from what is pure or correct is also known as corruption.
On July 10, 2012 Mobil was to appear in court to defend the criminal case charged against them but they consciously absented themselves on the guise that they thought it was July 11 because they wanted the case to drag so that it will eventually fizzle out. This is another example of corruption. Mobil new what was right but because they have committed a crime they are compounding the crime by hypocritically running away to avoid being declared guilty.

Before the week runs out Mobil should respond to Comandclem’s reply to their Cross Appeal, it is possible they deliberately refuse to do so and when they know something is done that will affect them negatively they will run to respond out of time under one flimsy excuse or the other. A pretender like Mobil is flagrantly corrupt and the judiciary should find a way of curbing and punishing this kind of atrocity which is part of corruption fighting.
If Mobil know they are right why are they running away? A man whose hand is clean will be bold like a lion and will not be fleeing like the wicked man when no one is pursuing him.
If Mobil know they are right they should avoid case elongation, they should rather work swiftly towards the end of the case since they are sure of victory eventually.

We want our Honourable CJN to help look in this direction not to limit the fight against corruption to bribe giving or taking. Mobil is not only corrupt in giving of bribe but also corrupt in deliberately filing or responding out of time or refusing to appear in court because of corrupt intention to elongate the case for it to die and for them to go escort free.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by ebankole: 12:38pm On Jun 11, 2013
@Oluwole
Tryin to comprehend ur post*z i ve got nice write-up there!

Tryin to deduct somethin,are u quotin the past tactics of Mobil up there as concern there ways of absence strategy or are quotin the recent event? As we all know that Mobil ought to reply to CCNL filed-case as at any time now in the month of JUNE?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by oyexxxx(m): 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2013
Meaning that Mobil is yet to reply....... is there no action to take.......

GOD HELP US IN THIS COUNTRY
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by oluwoleadepoju: 12:00am On Jun 13, 2013
TODAY MARKS THE 20TH YEAR WHEN THE FREEST AND FAIREST ELECTION IN OUR NATION WAS MARADONICALLY ANNULLED BY IBRAHIM BABANGIDA AND UP TILL NOW HE HAS BEEN FLITTING LIKE A BUTTERFLY WITHOUT ANY REASONABLE POINT TO CONVINCE US OF SUCH CANCELLATION.

WE HOPE THIS KIND OF UGLY OCCURRENCE WILL NOT REPEAT ITSELF IN THE CASE BETWEEN COMANDCLEM AND MOBIL.

BABANGIDA WOULD HAVE WRITTEN HIS NAME IN GOLD IF SUCH A WICKED AND EGOISTIC ACT WAS WISELY AVOIDED. HE WOULD HAVE BEEN OVERWHELMINGLY VOTED FOR IN HIS BID TO RETURN AS A DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENT. UNFORTUNATELY NEMESIS CAUGHT UPON HIM BECAUSE HE WAS PAID BACK IN HIS OWN COIN AS HE WAS DENIED EVEN THE OPPORTUNITY OF CONTESTING FOR THE PRIMARY. THE DEMOCRACY HE DID NOT PAVE WAY FOR HE WAS DESIRING ITS ENJOYMENT.

IT IS OUR BELIEVE OUR ANTICORRUPTION CRUSADER OF THE HOUR IN THE JUDICIARY WILL CREATE PLATFORM FOR JUSTICE TO PREVAIL WITHOUT THE ORCHESTRATION OF PREJUDICE AND POLITICAL JUDGMENT UNDER THE GUISE OF A PSEUDO LAW.

OUR HONOURABLE CJN’S STATEMENT: “IT IS SAD THAT THE ORDINARY MAN ON THE STREET NOW THINKS AND FEELS THAT HE WILL NOT GET JUSTICE, AND THIS IS BECAUSE OF THE SITUATION WE FIND OURSELVES IN. I WILL ENSURE THIS PERCEPTION IS CHANGED” STILL RINGS BELL IN OUR EARS AND WE ARE CAREFULLY MONITORING ALL THE JUDICIAL PROCEEDINGS WITH KEEN INTEREST. THE ALMIGHTY GOD WILL SEE YOU THROUGH TO BE ABLE TO WRITE YOUR NAME IN GOLD.

2 Likes

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by storjinta: 2:19pm On Jun 13, 2013
Patienly waiting to see how justly our Apex court is to d masses. Hope d big multinationals like Mobil won't hijack fair proceedings. Because d way d court is pampering Mobil shows dat dey r afraid of the boys in d society. We shall still find out if truly there is an Apex court in d land. God see us tru. Amen

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by storjinta: 2:23pm On Jun 13, 2013
My hope is dat we shall surely conquer. Join me in chanting VICTORY @ THE END.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by ebankole: 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2013
IF U ASK ME I WILL SAY ITS TIME FOR CCNL TO TAKE THE BULL BY THE HORN.ISN'T THERE ANY LAW TO PENALIZE MOBIL WE THESE ABSENCE TACTICS USAGE?I bet there's,CCNL MUST EXPLORE EVERY LAW TO BRING THEM TO ABIDE.IF THEY AV TO IMPOSE FORCE ON THE JUDGE ACCORDING TO LAW THEY SHUD JUST TO ENFORCE & bring MOBIL TO THE TABLE OF THE SEPREME.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by oluwoleadepoju: 9:22am On Jun 17, 2013
The reasons why our judges should be fair (without prejudice or receiving bribes from Mobil) are:

1. Mobil has declared a flagrant evidence of a criminal in their flitting statements of defense which the law calls approbating and subrogating – blowing cold and hot as well. Their matter should just be dismissed talk less of any consideration for justice because they have no ground.
2. They have fraudulently punished the innocent man – Prof. Uwemedimo who actually bailed them out of their predicament.
3. Mobil is owned by the whites who are always looking for opportunity to defraud under the guise that they are rendering help. They are very hypocritical. They can’t come to our land and inflict pain on us, cheat us and our own people will be supporting them through sabotage.
4. The proceeds from these royalties will go a long way to solve the economic menace compounded by massive unemployment in our nation.
5. Mobil has nothing to lose because they have greatly amassed wealth through their fraudulent and criminal acts of infringement.
We need justice badly in this case and we believe the statement of the CJN which says “IT IS SAD THAT THE ORDINARY MAN ON THE STREET NOW THINKS AND FEELS THAT HE WILL NOT GET JUSTICE, AND THIS IS BECAUSE OF THE SITUATION WE FIND OURSELVES IN. I WILL ENSURE THIS PERCEPTION IS CHANGED” will count.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Noblejkz(m): 12:30pm On Jun 17, 2013
[b][/b]please tell us in clear terms whether or not a date has been fixed for the next court hearing.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 1:41pm On Jun 17, 2013
Noblejkz: [b][/b]please tell us in clear terms whether or not a date has been fixed for the next court hearing.
No date is fixed yet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (78) (Reply)

What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / Dem Somali Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.