Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,209 members, 7,963,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 12:58 AM

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly (215073 Views)

Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by TOYNEX(f): 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2013
I'm a patentee in akure since 2008, but I left for the east long tym ago. Am so delighted to find this thread. Pls can anyone update me on d new akure CCNL office? I learnt they've moved from d former office opposite fan milk... And also d new ondo coordinator phone contact for any update... Also I need info on I'd card & Certificate issue as am yet to obtain any (hope am nt too late)?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Noblejkz(m): 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2013
umehemeka: No date is fixed yet.
thanks for that information
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by oyexxxx(m): 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2013
Have mobil reply to comandclem brief.

Thanks
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 19, 2013
How we made anti-corrosive paint from ocean water —Inventor

AN adventure that took a team of experts to the depth of the Atlantic Ocean, 50 nautical miles from Ibeno, has resulted in the discovery of a paint that prevents pipeline rust.

The inventor of anti-corrosive special paint and chairman of Commandclem Nigeria Limited, Professor Clement Uwenmedimo, said the product had brought a new lease of life to solve an age-long problem in addressing the rot that had been affecting pipelines in the petroleum sector.

The University of Veron, Virginia, United States graduate disclosed this while addressing hundreds of the company’s patentee at Mapo Hall, Ibadan, on Tuesday, while on tour of South West.

He said his claim about the discovery of the paint was backed up with the patent certificate number RP 13522, registered in 1999.

According to him, himself along with a team of his colleagues from the US “took water samples at different level of the ocean and other relevant particulars as samples, analysed it to determine the average corrosion/salt and then formulate another chemical that can counter the corrosion, to derive the anti-corrosive paints.

Professor Uwenmedimo revealed that “the average corrosion content or salt content in the sea is different along the depth,” adding that “what is on top is different from what you have in the middle and deep down the depth respectively.”

He further added that the innovation, which he invented, was tested for 19 years before the administration of the former president, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, granted him the license in 1999, adding that the product had stood the test of time.

While welcoming Professor Uwenmedimo, the Oyo State coordinator of the company, Mr Olatunji Abiola, while speaking on the invention, commended the Nigerian judiciary, saying the institution had justified why it would continue to be the hope of the common man.

He expressed optimism and confidence the company reposed in the judiciary, especially on the case pending before the Appeal court.

According to him, “we’re very hopeful that the judiciary will upheld the earlier judgment, in order to allow the accruable royalties be paid into the rightful owner-Commandclem.”

http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/en/component/k2/item/14718-how-we-made-anti-corrosive-paint-from-ocean-water-—inventor.html

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 11:55am On Jun 19, 2013
oyexxxx: Have mobil reply to comandclem brief.

Thanks
To my best knowledge Mobil is expected to file their reply within 8weeks after the last sitting at the Supreme court. I think 8weeks lapse last week and Mobil is yet to file a reply. Is all delay tactics.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by oluwoleadepoju: 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2013
Tuesday the 18th day of June 2013 was another day when Ibadan was agog with mammoth crowd gathering in the ancient city’s Town Hall – Mapo to witness the testimony of Prof. (King) C.J.A Uwemedimo. There he reiterated and attributed the invention of anti-corrosive special paint that makes oil exploration possible worldwide as his God-given ability. The Nigerian Tribune of June 19, 2013 attested to this in the cover page of the paper.
If at above 80 years of age a man can consistently defend his work of more than 30 years without any conflicting evidence there must be a vestige of accolade given to him.
This is in contrast with those who without any concrete evidence have argued with conflicting statements praying the court to give them the right of ownership. This is a flagrant plea for access to the labour of another man.
Although Gladys Olotu on the account of Nigerian factor almost succeeded in perpetrating the fraudulent act of conceding the victory to the desperado Mobil if not for the fact that she does not have the monopoly of verdict.

To be candid, if corruption, prejudice, hatred etc is not allowed to intercept good conscience, justice, fair play, integrity, etc in judgment delivery, Mobil will have no choice than to bow. But I am afraid.

The only thing that is giving me a small measure of trust in the judiciary is the CJN’s statement which states: “IT IS SAD THAT THE ORDINARY MAN ON THE STREET NOW THINKS AND FEELS THAT HE WILL NOT GET JUSTICE, AND THIS IS BECAUSE OF THE SITUATION WE FIND OURSELVES IN. I WILL ENSURE THIS PERCEPTION IS CHANGED.”
We have been seeing the reflection of this in the ongoing judicial purging. It is my wish this continues unabated without any sacred cow. We are seriously praying our much more celebrated honourable CJN does not veer or renege.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by neksummi(m): 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2013
We shall keep on praying that justice be done.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2013
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by oyexxxx(m): 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2013
So what is our judges doing about it, does it mean that mobil is too big for the law of the land, may God help us.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by oluwoleadepoju: 12:29pm On Jun 21, 2013
THE DRIBLING PATTERN OF AN INTERNATIONAL DESPERADO
It was the hand of God claimed by Maradona is his use of hand to score a goal in a world cup tournament. Although he went scot-free because it was a belated discovery of foul play which was subject to a red card verdict, but he couldn’t have succeeded in his continuous practice. One player assayed the same detestable act and paid dearly for it and his team became the victim at the end of the tournament.
There are different tricks employed by different players to either win a penalty, free kick or make their opponent earn a red card like an Italian player did to Zindane in 2006 world cup.

Mobil like most players have been employing different fraudulent tricks to win the legal tussle between them and Comandclem. The first trick they employed is bribe which made Gladys Olotu dismissed the case on 28/11/2008 without any authentic legal backing.
Thank God who has not given Gladys Olotu the monopoly of power in this judgment otherwise the plaintiff would have been denied justice while the guilty would have gone scot-free. On December 8, 2009 Comandclem was also denied payment order even when the appeal court judge’s verdict was in their favour which likely must have been attributed to the same fraudulent trick.
Now that the Apex Court has been approached as the eldest of the judiciary who is expected to call a spade a spade without prejudice, but he desperado are back with different trick again.
It is the trick of filling of cross appeal out of time. What should have taken them one month to do as required by the law took them a year plus yet nothing was done against them.
They did not stop there, on July 10, 2012 they, by means of trick absented themselves from the court under the guise of misconstruing the date for July 11. This was done to buy time and elongate the case for it to eventually die.
The international desperado’s lawyer, Mike Ozakhome has evolved the latest trick of intimidation so as to give a pseudo impression of victory and create sense of defeat in the opponent.
I saw briefly on April 8, 2013 the way he was gabbing and raining abusive words on the man who is old enough to be his father without any sense of veneration or deference.

Now the time for them to respond to Comandclem’s reply has lapsed, the questions are: Why are these people using tricks if actually they are sure of victory? Shouldn’t they be as eager for judgment delivery like their opponent – Comandclem? If thou do well, shall thou not be accepted? The wicked is fleeing when no one is pursuing him. Will the judges allow the continuation of these tricks? If they accept their late response what will be the outcome of the judgment? The answer to this one million question is found in the honourable CJN’s statement: “IT IS SAD THAT THE ORDINARY MAN ON THE STREET NOW THINKS AND FEELS THAT HE WILL NOT GET JUSTICE, AND THIS IS BECAUSE OF THE SITUATION WE FIND OURSELVES IN. I WILL ENSURE THIS PERCEPTION IS CHANGED.”
Her palpable ruthless act in the judicial purging is our major consolation that the above statement is far beyond flippancy but a message to those who have been playing fraudulent games that it will no more be business as usual.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by malipalina: 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2013
i hope these delay tactics by the players in this case is not meant to force the course of Justice to Wobble. This situation is likely not to change as the Judiciary would soon commence their holidays and finally adjourning the case to next year.However, The way of GOD is not the way of man. Surely the Almighty will find a way beyond man's imagination to this situaion.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Babalegba(m): 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2013
Somebody please tell me that Nigerians are not daft enough to believe all this junk. Imagine ,people being duped by an octogenarian who should know better. A fool and his money soon soon go separate ways smh. And to think the Nigerian government is thinking of sending astronauts to space but really if Nigerians can be this daft then where are the astronauts coming from.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2013
Babalegba: Somebody please tell me that Nigerians are not daft enough to believe all this junk. Imagine ,people being duped by an octogenarian who should know better. A fool and his money soon soon go separate ways smh. And to think the Nigerian government is thinking of sending astronauts to space but really if Nigerians can be this daft then where are the astronauts coming from.
And what exactly is your point?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by ebankole: 9:58pm On Jun 21, 2013
umehemeka: And what exactly is your point?

Dont worry urself bro. We have alot of them here.NL.
HE WILL GET OVER IT.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by oluwoleadepoju: 9:25am On Jun 22, 2013
Mobil’s woes will go unabated until they learn how to do things rightly without necessarily being fraudulent.
The multinational company that should lay good example has unfortunately made a mess of itself through perpetration of illegality to defraud.
Nemesis caught on it when it was ordered on Friday June 21, 2013 to pay a sum of 84.3 million dollars (N13.09 billion) to the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) as education tax liability for the year 2008.

The five-man tribunal, presided over by Mr Kayode Sofola (SAN), gave the order while delivering its judgment on an appeal filed by the oil exploration company against the FIRS.

In the appeal filed by Mobil on May 5, 2011 after the FIRS issued it an education tax assessment of $83.4 million for the year 2008, the company’s counsel, Mr T. Emuwa, claimed that the assessment breached the Memorandum of Understanding signed by the company with the Federal Government of Nigeria and the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) in 2000.

According to Emuwa, the 2000 MoU allowed the company to, while computing its education tax liability, deduct all amounts it incurred in paying taxes and levies to the federal, state governments and other agencies.

But FIRS, through its counsel, Mrs B.H. Oniyangi, claimed that the 2000 MoU was signed for a three-year term, adding that its validity expired on January 1, 2003.

She argued that the Federal Government of Nigeria through a letter issued by the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) on January 17, 2008 confirmed that the MoU had expired.

Further, Oniyangi explained that the said 2000 MoU had been replaced by the Petroleum Profits Tax Act (PPTA) which was used to prepare the disputed assessment.

In its judgment, the tribunal agreed that the said MoU was only for a three-year term, noting that there was no evidence before the panel that it was renewed.

“The 2000 MoU thus expired at the end of 2002. The parties never did anything to keep it alive longer, as stated in clause 7.1. In effect, clause 7.1 contains an ‘option to renew’, exercisable at the joint instance of all the parties.

“This option was never exercised, an thus no renewal or extension was triggered.”

The tribunal held that the appellant was no longer entitled to make deductions allowed under the 2000 MoU, in calculating their education tax.

“The PPTA is the legislation in force and cannot be subordinated to the mere contemplations of the MoU. We uphold the respondent’s (FIRS) assessment of the appellant to education tax of 83,414,793 dollars.

“We order the appellant to pay accordingly,” the tribunal chairman added.

This is a confirmation that Mobil came from USA to Nigeria to defraud us on our own soil, yet some unscrupulous lawyers and judges are taking side with fraudulent foreigners for another round of colonialism.
Although this case involves the Federal Government and one may insinuate favoritism but going by the statement there is no aorta of foul play.
It may equally be a reflection of the sanity the CJN is bringing to the judiciary.
Moreover, Mobil is always in the habit of making false claims, its lawyers are not proficient enough to establish genuine evidences before they begin to argue blindly.

It is therefore our hope that the Supreme Court will toe the line of justice of the tax tribunal in judgment deliveries, especially in the case involving Comandclem and Mobil counting on the CJN’s statement: “IT IS SAD THAT THE ORDINARY MAN ON THE STREET NOW THINKS AND FEELS THAT HE WILL NOT GET JUSTICE, AND THIS IS BECAUSE OF THE SITUATION WE FIND OURSELVES IN. I WILL ENSURE THIS PERCEPTION IS CHANGED.”

2 Likes

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by nworanco(m): 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2013
What i know is this what is written by God is meant to last forever. Bcs truth can never be lost, And God's aim is the ULTIMATE! Wait for a miraclous day.

Mighty COMANDCLEM!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by oluwoleadepoju: 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2013
Today, June 23, 2013 marks the 33rd year when the inventor of anti-corrosive chemical (the only chemical that makes exploration of oil possible worldwide) was made into paint by International Paint for West Africa (IPWA) as commissioned by the inventor – Prof. C.J.A Uwemedimo.
It will take someone who is sane and sure of what he has done to consistently give the account of his effort without wavering.
It still baffles me how Mobil is blindly scrambling for the possession of someone’s labour with flicking defenses.
They have refused to authenticate their claim of ownership. How did they come about the ownership? It is essential they prove this in the law court.
Even a blind man will know Mobil is an International Fraudster.
Nigeria cannot afford to continue to play a second fiddle. Nigerians were created by God like the whites, their blood is red ours is red, their brain is white our own is white. The colour of our skin is not an indication that we are inferior or they are superior. It is high time we tell them the blacks are not monkeys. Our judges must rise up and declare enough is enough.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2013

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2013
[size=18pt]Comandclem Nigeria Limited[/size]

[size=18pt]Computerization Of Patentees` Database
Through
A Multi-Purpose Identity Card
[/size]

[size=16pt]In realization of an unexpected increase in the number of Patent-Right Holders in the intellectual property of King Professor CJA Uwemedimoh Called Anti-Corrosive Special Paint For QIT QAD with Patent Number RP:13522, the Management after due consultations with some information technology professionals resolved to Computerize The Patentees` Database through Multi-Purpose Identity Cards which is in line with best International Corporate Practice.
The inevitable needs to recognize Patent-Right Holders with Multi-Purpose Identity Cards will not only eliminate the era of office paper work but also create Data Reliability, Data Integrity And Most Importantly, Data Security.
This Multi-Propose Id Card allows both physical and digital recognition of Patent Right Investors through embedded integrated circuit chips capable of processing patentees` information with the aid of chips enabled terminals.
[/size]

[size=18pt]FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS[/size]

[size=18pt] (1)What Is A Multi-Purpose I.D. Card? [/size]

[size=15pt]A Multi-Purpose I.D. Card is an embedded integrated circuit chips I. D. Card capable of electronically storing and processing patentees` sensitive information with the aid of sophisticated chips enabled information technology devices. It boosts patentees` confidence and trust in a social security scheme, and most importantly, it makes administrative work easy for the Management because it eliminates herculean office papers` work, and creates Data Accuracy, Data Security And Data Reliability Among Others. [/size]

[size=18pt] (2)Who Is Eligible To Apply For A Multi-Purpose I. D. Card Form? [/size]

[size=15pt]Only a registered member of Comandclem Nigeria Limited either as A Patentee or A Committee of Friend is eligible to apply for a Multi-Purpose I. D. Card Form. [/size]

[size=18pt] (3) Why Should Patentees Apply For Multi-Purpose I. D. Cards Form While The Case Is Still Ongoing In The Supreme Court Of Nigeria? [/size]

[size=15pt]Comandclem Nigeria Limited is a proactive company driven by highly focused Management Team geared toward the actualization of the entire aims and objectives of the company within the shortest time possible. The Focused Management Team must not wait till the end of the case before embarking on the computerization of the entire Patentees` Database. In actual fact, the computerization of the CCNL Patentees` Database is overdue. Also, your company needs money to pursue the ongoing litigation in the Supreme Court of Nigeria. [/size]

[size=18pt] (4)What Does It Take To Get A Multi-Purpose I. D. Card Form? [/size]
[size=15pt]The cost of A Multi-Purpose I. D. Card form is free while
-The cost of Multi-Purpose I. D. Card is =N=2,000:00 &
-A passport.
[/size]

[size=18pt] (5)What Is The Method Of Payment? [/size]
[size=15pt]

[font=comic Sans MS] [size=15pt][color=green]Payment can be made through
- Registration & Information Offices of Comandclem Nigeria
Limited in your State.
Or
- Bank Name : Access Bank Nigeria PLC
Account Name: Comandclem Nigeria Limited
Account Number: 0042926342
[/size]

[size=18pt] (6) What Are The Pre-Requisites To Apply For A Multi-Purpose I. D. Card Form? [/size]

[size=15pt] - An official receipt of registration or a bank teller
- CCNL completed registration form
[/size]

[size=18pt] (7) I Have Relocated To A New State Different From My State Of Registration. Can I Obtain The Multi-Purpose I. D. Card Form In My New State? [/size]

[size=15pt]Yes. You can obtain your Multi-Purpose I. D. Card Form in your New State different from your State Of Registration. You must ensure that
(1) You write your State Of Registration in the Multi-Purpose I. D. Card Form.
(2) You collect your Multi-Purpose I. D. Card in the New State.
Note: Comandclem Nigeria Limited will ensure that your sensitive data are captured on our database among patentees in your state of registration. You Multi-Purpose I. D. Card will be collected in your New State.
[/size]

[size=18pt] (cool What Is The Administrative Implication If I Fail To Apply For A Multi-Purpose I. D. Card Form? [/size]

[size=15pt]The administrative implication is that the sensitive data of any patentee that fails to apply for a Multi-Purpose I. D. Card Form will not be captured in the Corporate Data Base that will be made available on the internet in batches any moment from now. The authenticity of registration of such a patentee cannot be confirmed on the internet. [/size]

[size=18pt] (9) What Is The Closing Date Of Applying For A Multi-Purpose I. D. Card Form? [/size]

[size=15pt]The last stage of Patentees` Documents & Physical Verification Exercise is online confirmation of valid registration. The earlier the participation of patentees in the computerization exercise, The Better The Confirmation Of The Validity Of Their Registrations. [/size]

[size=18pt] (10) I Cannot Find My CCNL Completed Registration Form And Official Receipt. Sensitive Data Therein Are Needed To Complete The Multi-Purpose I. D. Card Form. Please, How Can I Participate In The Multi-Purpose I. D. Card Registration Exercise? [/size]

[size=15pt]This is not a problem. Contact the CCNL Manager in your State of Registration for your Multi-Purpose I. D. Card Form. CCNL Manager in your State of Registration will surely be of help to you in this regard. [/size]

[size=18pt]For further enquiries, visit,
Comandclem Nigeria Limited,
No. 4, Ogudu Road,
Ojota,
Lagos State.
[/size]

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2013
Mobil has been carrying out illegalities in this country for long. The thief was caught:

By News Agency of Nigeria (NAN)
The activities of International Oil Companies operating in the oil sector and milking the economy came to the fore as the Tax Appeal Tribunal, Lagos Zone, on Friday ordered Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited to pay 83.4 million dollars (N13 billion) education tax to the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS).

Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited, an ExxonMobil subsidiary operates an oil export terminal off Akwa Ibom coastline connected by a pipeline network to its two oil blocks in a Joint Venture with NNPC.

The tribunal gave the order while delivering judgment on an appeal filed by the oil company against the FIRS.

Chairman of the five-man tribunal, Mr. Kayode Sofola (SAN), said the amount represented the company's education tax liability for 2008 alone.

The company had instituted the appeal on May 5, 2011 when FIRS issued with it an education tax liability of 83.4 million dollars for 2008.

The appellant's counsel, Mr T. Emuwa, had claimed that the assessment breached an agreement signed by the company with the Federal Government of Nigeria and the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).

Emuwa said the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was first signed in 1986 and renewed in 2000.

He said the 2000 MoU allowed the company to deduct all amounts paid to other agencies from the tax due to the federal and state governments

FIRS had through its counsel, Mrs B.H. Oniyangi, claimed that the 2000 MoU was signed for a three-year term, adding that its validity ended on Jan.1, 2003.

Oniyangi held that the federal government, through a letter issued by the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) on Jan. 17, 2008, also confirmed that the MoU had lapsed.

According to her, the 2000 MoU was replaced by the Petroleum Profits Tax Act (PPTA) which was used to issue the disputed assessment.

Delivering the judgment, Sofola agreed that the said MoU was only for a three-year term, noting that there was no evidence before the panel that it was renewed.

He said: ``The 2000 MoU thus expired at the end of 2002. The parties never did anything to keep it alive longer, as stated in clause 7.1.

``In effect, clause 7.1 contains an option to renew, exercisable at the joint instance of all the parties. This option was never exercised, and thus no renewal or extension was triggered.’’

Sofola said the appellant was no longer entitled to make deductions allowed under the 2000 MoU, in calculating their education tax.

``The PPTA is the legislation in force and cannot be subordinated to the mere contemplations of the MoU.

``We uphold the respondent's (FIRS) assessment of the appellant to education tax of $83,414,793.

``We order the appellant to pay accordingly,’’ the tribunal chairman added.

CCNL patentees, victory is near
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Babalegba(m): 8:03pm On Jun 24, 2013
Shameless thieving is now legal in Nigeria ? cry
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by storjinta: 12:05am On Jun 25, 2013
Babalegba: Somebody please tell me that Nigerians are not daft enough to believe all this junk. Imagine ,people being duped by an octogenarian who should know better. A fool and his money soon soon go separate ways smh. And to think the Nigerian government is thinking of sending astronauts to space but really if Nigerians can be this daft then where are the astronauts coming from.
Babalegba: Shameless thieving is now legal in Nigeria ? cry
I find it had to comprehend ur post. Sir r u for us or against us?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Babalegba(m): 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
storjinta: I find it had to comprehend ur post. Sir r u for us or against us?
. Sir, definitely against. Against commandclem for defrauding people and against the duped for trying to reap where they did not sow and therefore perpetuating the belief that nigeria is a nation of thieves.if there was any chance of mobil paying the u.s would have waded into the matter as it would have affected their economy adversely but they did not because they saw commandclem as a vexatious litigant at best and as a con company at worst.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 2:22am On Jun 26, 2013
Babalegba: . Sir, definitely against. Against commandclem for defrauding people and against the duped for trying to reap where they did not sow and therefore perpetuating the belief that nigeria is a nation of thieves.if there was any chance of mobil paying the u.s would have waded into the matter as it would have affected their economy adversely but they did not because they saw commandclem as a vexatious litigant at best and as a con company at worst.

Just thinking if egba people are this bad? I dont think so.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by oluwoleadepoju: 6:42am On Jun 26, 2013
HURRAY! HURRAY!! HURRAY!!!
Again, history was made in Nigeria exactly 33 years ago when IPWA delivered to the inventors of anti-corrosive special paint - Prof. C.J.A Uwemedimo, Comandclem Nigeria Limited the product of invention according to IPWA delivery note dated 26/06/80. On the same June 26, 1980 the inventor, with joy and happiness wrote to the Area Operations Manager of Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited announcing the successful invention and manufacturing of the product. This is part of our consistent claim of defense.
The reasons why our judges should be fair (without prejudice or receiving bribes from Mobil) are:
1. Mobil has declared a flagrant evidence of a criminal in their flitting statements of defense which the law calls approbating and rebrobating – blowing cold and hot at the same time. Their matter should just be dismissed talk less of any consideration for justice because they have no ground.
2. They have fraudulently punished the innocent man – Prof. Uwemedimo who actually bailed them out of their predicament.
3. Mobil is owned by the whites who are always looking for opportunity to defraud under the guise that they are helping the blacks. They are very hypocritical. They can’t come to our land and inflict pain on us, cheat us and our own people in the likes of Gladys Olotu, Mike Ozakhome, Eyimofe Atake, etc. will be supporting them through sabotage. How absurd, ridiculous and unpatriotic it sounds for our own kinsmen because of greed and flimsy guise of legal practice connive with foreigners to exploit our intellectual property right and manipulate us on our own land into another round of colonial imperialism? We must not foolhardily sell our God-given heritage by playing a second fiddle to the whites.
4. Mobil has nothing to lose because they have greatly amassed wealth through their fraudulent and criminal acts of infringement since 1980 – 33 years to date.
5. By virtue of altruism the proceeds from these royalties will go a long way to solve the economic menace compounded by massive unemployment in our nation. The inventor has planned to plow back the proceeds into the nation’s economy through:
(a) Building of 155 cottage industries nation wide
(b) Building of 40 refineries throughout Nigeria
Through honesty and share altruism our judges must rise up against every form of resuscitation of colonial imperialism and draconian oppression formerly meted on our nation and Africa as a whole.
The invention of anti-corrosive special paint credited to the divinely endowed ability of Prof. C.J.A Uwemedimo is an apparent indication that the black race emanated from God like the white race. We are not agreeing to play the second fiddle as we have been painted. It is high time we tell them what the whites can do the blacks can do better.

We need justice badly in this case and we believe the statement of the CJN which says “IT IS SAD THAT THE ORDINARY MAN ON THE STREET NOW THINKS AND FEELS THAT HE WILL NOT GET JUSTICE, AND THIS IS BECAUSE OF THE SITUATION WE FIND OURSELVES IN. I WILL ENSURE THIS PERCEPTION IS CHANGED” will count.
I rest my case, may God bless Nigeria and our CJN.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by ebankole: 11:09am On Jun 26, 2013
airmark:

Just thinking if egba people are this bad? I dont think so.

BELIEF ME EGBA PPLE HAS BEST 1 OF THE BEST SUPPORTER OF BABA INFACT CCNL LICENCE WAS GRANTED BY EGBA MAN(OBJ)&EGBA'S bein SO HELPFUL THAT THEY AV 1 OF THE SPECIAL PLACE IN CCNL.
I BELIEF THE DUDE IS DISGUISIN OR 1 OF THE FIRED AGent
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by john1982: 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2013
It is Baba God, all of us have to pray to for justice from suprem court.
mobile refuse to reply now, what our lawyers are doing.........protest in the court.
IF I DON`T OBTAIN THAT ID CARD WHAT, WHAT WILL HAPPEN ME AS A PATENTEE
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by oluwoleadepoju: 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2013
In continuation of the historical analysis of the invention of anti-corrosive special chemical, it is exactly 33 years today when on 27/06/1980 IPWA issued a receipt of Seven Thousand Two Hundred and Twenty Nine Naira, Sixty Kobo (N7, 229.60) to the inventor – King Prof. C.J.A Uwemedimo as payment for the successful manufacturing of the invented chemical into paint as commissioned by the inventor.
If Mobil actually commissioned the inventor IPWA ought to have dealt with the company and not Prof. Uwemedimo. The receipt would have been issued in Mobil’s name.
We are eagerly waiting for the prevalence of justice at the Supreme Court without fear or favour, prejudice or preferential treatment going by the CJN’s promise - “IT IS SAD THAT THE ORDINARY MAN ON THE STREET NOW THINKS AND FEELS THAT HE WILL NOT GET JUSTICE, AND THIS IS BECAUSE OF THE SITUATION WE FIND OURSELVES IN. I WILL ENSURE THIS PERCEPTION IS CHANGED.” God bless our dear Honourable CJN in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 7:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
[size=18pt]Mobil Oil (Mark R. Ward)
You Are Bound By Your Pleadings.
[/size]

[size=18pt]Anti-Corrosive Vanguards[/size]- [size=18pt]restated. [/size]

[size=15pt]Pleadings of Mobil [/size]

[size=15pt]Oil Paragraph 54 (ii) Of Amended Statement Of Defence Of (MOBIL OIL) Dated 9th Of May, 2007. [/size]

[size=15pt]Mobil Oil Finally Confessed On Continuous Infringement Of My Invention[/size]

[size=15pt] “At the date of the filing of the patent application by the 1st plaintiff (CCNL) in respect of the alleged paint/chemicals, the defendants (MOBIL OIL) were already conducting an undertaking in Nigeria with respect to the efficacy of the paints that will suit the defendants` oil (MOBIL OIL) pipelines, and as a result of the said undertaking, [/size] [size=15pt]they (MOBIL OIL) were already manufacturing the paints and / or applying the process for the manufacture of the paints. Therefore, the defendants (MOBIL OIL) are entitled to apply and use those paints / chemicals in law.” [/size]

[size=15pt]PLEADINGS: Purpose of pleadings
ONUOHA NWOKOROBIA V. DESMOND UCHECHI NWOGU & ORS.
CITATION: (2009) LPELR-SC.291/2002
[/size]

[size=15pt]"It is settled law that litigation is fought on pleadings of the parties, as it forms the foundation from which it is developed and tackled to the stage of judgment. It is pleadings that form the basis of the plank of a case and the evidence that is adduced in support therefore. Hence the fulcrum of a case is derived from the pleadings and its success depends thereon, for pleadings that are bereft of the facts needed to prove a case, cannot be proved by evidence no matter how cogent[/size]. [size=15pt]i.e. parties are bound by their pleadings.
See Shell B.P. v. Abedi 1974 1 SC. 23, and Ebosie v. Phil-Ebosie 1976 7 SC. 119."
[/size]

[size=15pt] Per MUKHTAR, J.S.C. (P. 17, paras. D-G) [/size]

[size=15pt]THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS ARE EXPECTED TO BE ANSWERED BY MOBIL OIL IN THE RESPONDENT'S REPLY BRIEF. FOR THE PAST 10 WEEKS, MOBIL OIL IS AFRAID
TO REPLY.

ISSUES FOR DETERMINATION

(1) Whether in the final analysis, the case, and in particular,
paragraph 29 (iii), (iv), (v), and (viii) of the amended statement of
claim dated 20/11/2001 is statue barred?

(2) Whether the infringement of the appellants` right was continuous to
entitle them to compensation, damages or royalties from the respondent.

(3) Whether from the totality of the pleadings of the respondent (then defendant), did the respondent deny and or successfully transverse the
averment in paragraph 23 of the Appellants` (the plaintiffs) amended statement of claim sufficiently for the Appellant to be called upon to prove the continuous use of appellants` patented product by the
respondent?

https://twitter.com/COMANDLEM_NIG

http://www.facebook.com/ComandclemNigeriaLimited

http://comandclemonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=2.408
[/size]

[size=15pt]NAME: Yusuf Nurudeen (AAT, ACA)
POSITION: CCNL National Marketing Manager
OFFICE ADDRESS: CCNL Zonal Headquarters, Number 4, Ogudu Road,
Ojota, Lagos State.
MOBIL NUMBER: +2347032522248

(1) http://comandclemnewsupdate..com/

(2) http://comandclemnewsupdate..com/2013/06/court-orders-mobil-to-pay-834m.html

(3) http://comandclemnewsupdate..com/2013/06/once-in-lifetime-investment-opportunity.html

(4) http://comandclemnewsupdate..com/2013/06/comandclem-nigeria-limited.html

(5) http://comandclemnewsupdate..com/2013/06/the-official-report-of-legal_8.html
(6) www.comandclem.org/forum/index.php?topic=3.32
(7) www.comandclemonline.com/forum/index.php?
(cool www.facebook.com/COMANDCLEMNIGERIALIMITED
(9) FACEBOOK NAME: COMANDCLEM PATENTEES
[/size]

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by bola02(m): 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2013
Babalegba: . Sir, definitely against. Against commandclem for defrauding people and against the duped for trying to reap where they did not sow and therefore perpetuating the belief that nigeria is a nation of thieves.if there was any chance of mobil paying the u.s would have waded into the matter as it would have affected their economy adversely but they did not because they saw commandclem as a vexatious litigant at best and as a con company at worst.

you are only beating a dead horse, for the case is now even getting clearer day by day. Mobil should forget winning this case. Respect to all my elders and young ones in the house, victory is sure by God's grace. Hope i avn't miss much?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 29, 2013
Desolation or Fecund: Supreme Court to Choose for Nigeria

Enough has been said of the coming bonanza. Of the messianic value of the invention of the Anti-Corrosive Special Paint to Mobil Producing Nig Unlimited, to Nigerians and Nigeria. The benefits of this invention cannot be over-emphasized.

Building of 155 cottage industries nationwide, Building of 40 refineries throughout Nigeria, building of world class universities and upgrading of all universities across the nation, setting up of research institutes with adequate funding of all available research institutes, stable electricity, provision of motor able roads nationwide, provision of social amenities, a social security scheme that’ll put an end to abject poverty and many more

Though the legal tussle over a decade had casted shadows over the entity, we pray the light comes in the morning.
Before the trial of Jesus Christ were two basic group of people. The believers and non-believers. The people of Israel chose the wrong man. Who did they chose? A murderer, a thief, a lie and a criminal. And this choice sealed their desolation.

Jesus was brought to face judgment before Annas, Caiaphas, Pilate, Herod, Pilate for a second time, and finally when Pilate brought Jesus before the people and pronounced to them that he found no basis for judging Jesus, the high priests rejected the messiah and passed judgment on him. And Pilate, bowing to political pressure from the high priests, sentenced Jesus, a man whom he had just pronounced unworthy of death or any punishment, to death by crucifixion.

We are at it again. Our messianic invention and patent right has excelled in the school of thought, has passed the test of time, and survived in the face of adversities. Adversities such as the non-believers, the Satanic Advocates of Nigeria, the corrupt, lazy and ignorant judges, the cads and scoundrels of the press, politicians and security operatives.

The Non-believers have a notion that nothing good can come out of Nigeria. The Satanic Advocates represents the unrepentant criminal. The corrupt, lazy and ignorant judges receives bribes to pervert justice, rule in ignorance and adjourn cases due to laziness. The scoundrel of the press seeks bulky brown envelops to cover or report events. Politicians influence and manipulates to enrich their purses while the security operatives are puppets in the hands of the oppressors.

Up to the Supreme Court at the interlocutory judgment, the respective courts ruled in favor of the Invention/Patent right. Like Jesus faced Pilate twice, we are at the Supreme Court again over the same issues. Will the Judges choose a criminal, thief and liar in the name of Mobil producing Nig. Unlimited over the Messianic Right of Comandclem Nig Ltd? Only time will tell.

However, we hope the Comittment of Mother Integrity Justice Aloma Muktar is enough to eradicate corruption in the judiciary.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (78) (Reply)

What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / Dem Somali Girls!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.