Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,907 members, 7,959,834 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 08:17 AM

Single Room In LBS, Majek And Sangotedo - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Single Room In LBS, Majek And Sangotedo (117 Views)

Detached Duplex For Sale In Majek,ajah Lagos For Sale @ 30million net (pics) / Buy And Build Plots Of Land In Badore And Sangotedo / 4bed Duplex To Let In Majek, Ajah @ 900k (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Room In LBS, Majek And Sangotedo by Jephanie(f): 4:09pm On Jun 20
Good evening everyone and how are you doing today?

Please, I am in urgent need of a single room around LBS, Majek and Sangotedo between the rate of 8k-10k?
Total package: #180,000

Thank you.
Re: Single Room In LBS, Majek And Sangotedo by thesicilian: 4:19pm On Jun 20
Jephanie:
Good evening everyone and how are you doing today?

Please, I am in urgent need of a single room around LBS, Majek and Sangotedo between the rate of 8k-10k?
Total package: #180,000

Thank you.
With that budget you should be looking at ikotun, ayobo and Ikorodu axis not anywhere on the island
Re: Single Room In LBS, Majek And Sangotedo by Jephanie(f): 4:35pm On Jun 20
I am currently living in a very clean BQ with kitchen and toilet esuite in Lekki Scheme 2 for 250k and you are telling me I cannot get a single room for 180k on the island?

Are you kidding yourself?

I have lived in Ajah for 6years oga so talk to the newbies.
Re: Single Room In LBS, Majek And Sangotedo by thesicilian: 4:40pm On Jun 20
Jephanie:
I am currently living in a very clean BQ with kitchen and toilet esuite in Lekki Scheme 2 for 250k and you are telling me I cannot get a single room for 180k on the island?

Are you kidding yourself?

I have lived in Ajah for 6years oga so talk to the newbies.
Some parts of Ajah are worse than Ikorodu
Re: Single Room In LBS, Majek And Sangotedo by Jephanie(f): 4:52pm On Jun 20
I wouldn't know that because I have never lived in Ikorodu, have visited just once and didn't like the environment.
Single rooms are difficult to get on the island but there are good standard rooms for the price I mentioned.

(1) (Reply)

Fraud In Real Estate Lagos State / Buy & Build Land Selling At Asaba Delta State / My Experience With House Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.