Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,481 members, 7,961,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 06:50 AM

Lady Confronts Man For Allegedly Offering N500 To Little Girls To Touch Them - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Confronts Man For Allegedly Offering N500 To Little Girls To Touch Them (35212 Views)

Lady Confronts Man For Touching Inappropriately Inside A Bus In Ikorodu Lagos / Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) / Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Confronts Man For Allegedly Offering N500 To Little Girls To Touch Them by Badadvisor: 8:30pm On Jun 20
Hezmatosky:

The reason why one should always dress well. Before leaving the house, have a destination, wear clean clothes and a good footwear. Mind your business and focus on your journey. The almost killed my neighbor sometime ago. He was accused of touching and snatching preeek. You know all this kin married ibo men that can wear singlet and slippers from Lagos to onitcha grin Na God save am. Norbe say him no get money o, but na him life style. Too bad
If problem find you come, if you like wear suit dey inside government house, e go still jam you hard.
Just pray against false accusation bro.
Re: Lady Confronts Man For Allegedly Offering N500 To Little Girls To Touch Them by Segzy19: 8:33pm On Jun 20
Shebi iya e o l'oyan abi...

Osinwin

abba190:
i thought he committed murder the way she is shouting just because of mere breasts touching

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts Man For Allegedly Offering N500 To Little Girls To Touch Them by Mariangeles(f): 8:37pm On Jun 20
Rumundele:
Masturbation would have been better than this? But the incident happened yesterday according to the woman. Why did she wait till the next day to attack him.
Human right should investigate this and do the needful

She probably came back because of the children.

As the saying goes, every child is your child.
Protect children above all.

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts Man For Allegedly Offering N500 To Little Girls To Touch Them by Hezmatosky: 8:48pm On Jun 20
Badadvisor:

If problem find you come, if you like wear suit dey inside government house, e go still jam you hard.
Just pray against false accusation bro.
So parents wey tell us to run from trouble are not telling us the truth? You can actually run away from trouble if you avoid it. Avoid! That's just the remedy for trouble
Re: Lady Confronts Man For Allegedly Offering N500 To Little Girls To Touch Them by Mikuni(m): 8:55pm On Jun 20
boxypane:
No g around to help with a resounding and resetting Igbaju to correct his mental illness.
You want to kill someone without evidence? You want to go by the word of a woman in order to kill a man.
I hope a woman won't falsely accuse you on the street someday.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts Man For Allegedly Offering N500 To Little Girls To Touch Them by Mikuni(m): 8:56pm On Jun 20
wisepigeon:
I'm shocked you reason this way or are you a pedophile?
when ur bitter ex decides to set you up someday, I hope men like you will do you justice before you even shout for help.
Many innocent men are behind bars because of big headed stupid men who don't know what evidence means.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts Man For Allegedly Offering N500 To Little Girls To Touch Them by Harddiskng(m): 9:07pm On Jun 20
wisepigeon:

Reason which way? Finding out the truth is not a sensible approach to you faa angry. Do you have sense?

I know what that poster is talking about, we should learn to investigate every matter properly, I have witnessed a woman telling her little daughter what to say. Just to set-up someone she hated.

It’s wicked world, especially this social media age. People are doing things for clout.

Let’s always investigate every single matter before taking action.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Confronts Man For Allegedly Offering N500 To Little Girls To Touch Them by Patriotic9ja(m): 9:15pm On Jun 20
brain54:
Some of these women who make these allegations are crazy crack heads...

Not everyone throwing allegations out there should be believed without investigation.

I witnessed a woman one time in warri... Who accused one of those aboki who pick up scrap metal and plastic of "fingering" her daughter.

This happened in the middle of the street at broad day light.

I was in the car garage of my house and witnessed everything. The guy didn't even go near her daughter.

She just raised alarm and an angry mob was already gathering and getting ready for jungle justice.

I was already getting ready to come out to testify of the aboki's innocence when some sensible people in the crowd dismissed the allegations and set the aboki free.

I also witnessed another similar false accusation of a guy in Porthacourth this time with the mother just standing a few steps away from her daughter of about 3 or 4 years old.

A crowd soon gathered and the child was asked if the guy "touched her" the innocent girl said "no".

If that little child had said anything else maybe out of confusion, pressure, innocence or not understanding the full depth of what "touching" is then it would have been a different story because that guy might have been a goner by now.

How can someone just start fingering a little girl in the middle of the road at broad day light with people around?

People just have to be careful with these kinds of allegations and try to investigate properly.

The country is volatile and people are looking for who to take out their frustrations on. Before you know it jungle justice of an innocent person!

Well spoken 👏. Many people won't understand your points. Unfortunately we live in a society where people make irrational decisions at the detriment of people's lives and reputation.

Back in 2007 between Abraka and my home town Abbi. A lady I shared bike with (to reduce the transport fare) accused me of trying to rob her. The bike stopped. She said i was with a gun. I quickly brought out my PTI school ID card, showed everyone that gathered, also asked them to search me on the spot, explaining I know nothing about her false allegations. When nothing was found on me, the useless lady changed again saying i threw the gun away before the bike stopped. Omo na there everybody taya for her. Thankfully I was already in outskirt of my village. So I had to speak my language to the people that gathered defending myself of the false allegations.

Unfortunately we men take anything women say as true without weighing the allegations and applying logic. Many women, girls, and children have sent many people to early grave and prisons due to false alarms and accusations.

Some years ago in Lagos, a homeless woman was almost burnt to death. Her innocent and hungry child was crying and out of control. Because she was looking unkept and incoherent. People around tagged her a kidnapper and started beating her. Thankfully an old man around stopped the mobs and patiently interrogated the little child and the confused mother. It was later discovered she was the mother of the crying child.

There are many instances where people have been falsely accused for what they had no idea about. We need to behave like normal humans with all sense of rationality. Let's avoid taking laws into our hands. Once the damage is done, it can't be undone. Involve law enforcement agents when needed.

Incase you still don't want to reason logically, remember even JOSEPH in the bible was falsely accused by Potiphar's wife. He was imprisoned for crime he never committed.

This is not to discredit accusations or allegations by women. But we all need to investigate before jumping into hasty conclusions especially when there are no evidence or being caught in the act. Women are normally manipulative in nature. So we need manage them with wisdom

SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE!!!!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Confronts Man For Allegedly Offering N500 To Little Girls To Touch Them by boxypane(m): 9:16pm On Jun 20
Mikuni:

You want to kill someone without evidence? You want to go by the word of a woman in order to kill a man.
I hope a woman won't falsely accuse you on the street someday.
Boss. The slap that is is after evidence .
Re: Lady Confronts Man For Allegedly Offering N500 To Little Girls To Touch Them by obongtunji: 9:20pm On Jun 20
wisepigeon:

I'm more shocked at your response. Someone is narrating a firsthand story of what he witnessed but just imagine what you are typing

4 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts Man For Allegedly Offering N500 To Little Girls To Touch Them by Flamemignon1(m): 9:24pm On Jun 20
abba190:
i thought he committed murder the way she is shouting just because of mere breasts touching
You must be very stupid. I pray someone touches the women in your family like that and pay them 500 naira

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Confronts Man For Allegedly Offering N500 To Little Girls To Touch Them by femi4: 9:44pm On Jun 20
10mobile:
So many randy sex-deprived men.
Even with his condition, e dey feel horn.y
Re: Lady Confronts Man For Allegedly Offering N500 To Little Girls To Touch Them by Patriotic9ja(m): 9:49pm On Jun 20
wisepigeon:

Are you normal at all?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts Man For Allegedly Offering N500 To Little Girls To Touch Them by abba190: 10:01pm On Jun 20
Flamemignon1:

You must be very stupid. I pray someone touches the women in your family like that and pay them 500 naira
if she agree to collect 500 naira from and let him do it then its not my prblm

2 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts Man For Allegedly Offering N500 To Little Girls To Touch Them by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:32pm On Jun 20
NOwazobia:
You are the one jumping to conclusions by trying to discredit his post that calls for investigation.
What is this one saying? I beg go and sit down jare
Re: Lady Confronts Man For Allegedly Offering N500 To Little Girls To Touch Them by viodemus: 10:57pm On Jun 20
As bad as the allegations, she was wrong, no evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts Man For Allegedly Offering N500 To Little Girls To Touch Them by WaltherPPK: 11:52pm On Jun 20
abba190:
You must be one of the pedophilic pigs. Don’t worry one day your cup go full.

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts Man For Allegedly Offering N500 To Little Girls To Touch Them by abba190: 11:58pm On Jun 20
WaltherPPK:

You must be one of the pedophilic pigs. Don’t worry one day your cup go full.
im 30 years old if i am a pedophile i would have known by now
Re: Lady Confronts Man For Allegedly Offering N500 To Little Girls To Touch Them by Beremx(f): 12:10am On Jun 21
brain54:

Not everyone throwing allegations out there should be believed without investigation.

I witnessed a woman one time in warri... Who accused one of those aboki who pick up scrap metal and plastic of "fingering" her daughter.

I was in the car garage of my house and witnessed everything. The guy didn't even go near her daughter.

She just raised alarm and an angry mob was already gathering and getting ready for jungle justice.

I was already getting ready to come out to testify of the aboki's innocence when some sensible people in the crowd dismissed the allegations and set the aboki free.

I also witnessed another similar false accusation of a guy in Porthacourth this time with the mother just standing a few steps away from her daughter of about 3 or 4 years old.

A crowd soon gathered and the child was asked if the guy "touched her" the innocent girl said "no".

If that little child had said anything else maybe out of confusion, pressure, innocence or not understanding the full depth of what "touching" is then it would have been a different story because that guy might have been a goner by now.

How can someone just start fingering a little girl in the middle of the road at broad day light with people around?

People just have to be careful with these kinds of allegations and try to investigate properly.

The country is volatile and people are looking for who to take out their frustrations on. Before you know it jungle justice of an innocent person!
I know one werey will always come out on nairaland to support child molestation and his fellow child molesters will support him with likes. Till it happens to people you love, you wouldn't understand
Re: Lady Confronts Man For Allegedly Offering N500 To Little Girls To Touch Them by Ojemedad: 12:15am On Jun 21
brain54:

Wish I could upload a video of a Russian girl accusing his Uber driver of rape, unfortunately for her the car has camera within. That shit scared me to my nerves

2 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts Man For Allegedly Offering N500 To Little Girls To Touch Them by Ojemedad: 12:17am On Jun 21
Beremx:
I know one werey will always come out on nairaland to support child molestation and his fellow child molesters will support him with likes. Till it happens to people you love, you wouldn't understand

False allegation is real, never pray to be a victim where there was no way you can explain yourself out

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts Man For Allegedly Offering N500 To Little Girls To Touch Them by Badadvisor: 1:48am On Jun 21
Hezmatosky:

So parents wey tell us to run from trouble are not telling us the truth? You can actually run away from trouble if you avoid it. Avoid! That's just the remedy for trouble
Parents are not always right
Re: Lady Confronts Man For Allegedly Offering N500 To Little Girls To Touch Them by OwoukoUrua(m): 3:55am On Jun 21
wisepigeon:

I'm shocked you reason this way or are you really a pigeon?

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts Man For Allegedly Offering N500 To Little Girls To Touch Them by jaxxy(m): 3:56am On Jun 21
She knows or recognises him from a previous nite incident where u commited the alleged despicable act.
Re: Lady Confronts Man For Allegedly Offering N500 To Little Girls To Touch Them by Geovanni412(m): 4:36am On Jun 21
brain54:

Small children need to be guided

I know one small kid less than 10 years old, that if you give her sweet (candy) and take it away, the girl starts crying like you beat the hell out of her

To me, such behaviour is dangerous and should not go unchecked because if that child loses her moral compass of what is right and wrong when she grows up, everybody around her will definitely be in danger.

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts Man For Allegedly Offering N500 To Little Girls To Touch Them by YouAreNobody: 5:49am On Jun 21
wisepigeon:

He's actually right
Re: Lady Confronts Man For Allegedly Offering N500 To Little Girls To Touch Them by Flamemignon1(m): 5:53am On Jun 21
abba190:
if she agree to collect 500 naira from and let him do it then its not my prblm
Now I know you are trolling especially when we are talking about children here

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts Man For Allegedly Offering N500 To Little Girls To Touch Them by victorVIC1(m): 6:19am On Jun 21
wisepigeon:

You are shocked he reasons in what way? You would rather someone's son or dad is killed on the basis of false accusations? We need to be more logical in our reasoning. In situations where there are such accusations, the police should be involved to investigate properly and not some blood thirsty mobs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Millionaire Security Guard Arrested In South Africa, Stolen Money Recovered / Young Girls From Benue Saved From Being Trafficked To Mali (photos) / Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.