Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,199 members, 7,960,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 08:53 AM

How Long Can Community-driven Project Survive The Market - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Long Can Community-driven Project Survive The Market (69 Views)

ASUU Strike: Meet FUNAI Slay Queen Who Sells Akara To Survive The Strike / Pastor Innocent Chinedu, His Wife And Twins Survive Ghastly Accident - Pictures / Love Does Not Survive The Road To Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Long Can Community-driven Project Survive The Market by CoinMegaTrend: 11:20pm On Jun 20
You'd agree with me, communities wield significant influence in shaping crypto projects especially Memecoins.

Meme coins like Dogecoin and Shiba Inu Coin have experienced fervent support, transcending initial perceptions as jokes to emerge among top digital assets. Communities rallying around these tokens share a belief in token's potential, driving significant adoption.

I just came across a narrative about the Solana Memecoin $Daddy that triggered my curiosity.
It's sad that this token was originally launched on by an anonymous developer like most Memecoin, yeah, who later sold out and left. But the interesting part is the community who took over the project and different things happened that they arranged for 40% of the token to be burnt thereby reducing the total supply and making holders' tokens rarer.

Now, I don't know how many of you have experience with projects like this and who like to share the long term potential of projects led by the community. The thing is, more platforms like Bitget have begun listing $Daddy and on the side, I wonder how the run-away dev is feeling seeing the project sustained. Share your thoughts.

(1) (Reply)

What Is A Currency Pair? / JRFX Forex Broker Review / Pineal XT Reviews (client Satisfaction Insights)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.