Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,745 members, 7,879,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:37 PM

I can't keep quite anymore. Please help me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I can't keep quite anymore. Please help me (1905 Views)

Can I Speak Or Keep Quite / I Can't Stand My Wife's Unhygienic Habits. / I Just Don't Understand My Marriage Anymore... Please Help.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I can't keep quite anymore. Please help me by LagosSuperStar: 10:57pm On Jun 21
Please I can't keep quite, I also need help.
I know people will troll me but it's not meant to be like that.
I am also going through health challenges and it has affected my chances of getting a reasonable job for a while now.
Also I have son although he does not live with me for the time being because I have not been able to cater for the two of us well enough, I still have to sort some of his bills once in a while as the father. I made a post about my son in 2021 https://www.nairaland.com/6632320/son-too-shy

I'm really struggling to make ends meet.
I need your financial assistance and also alot of support.

Please even if I pray to God from morning till night, it is still humans he is going to send
Please favor me. Please help me

My email is 1000capacityk@gmail.com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I can't keep quite anymore. Please help me by Cassandraloius: 11:33pm On Jun 21
But work full Lagos nau. Find a small paying job and help yourself.

1 Like

Re: I can't keep quite anymore. Please help me by LagosSuperStar: 7:21am On Jun 22
Yes you are right but I have a health challenge just like I explained earlier although I'm managing it, things aren't just the same as it used to be

Please kindly ignore the popular trolls Masquerading as helpers. It's the same person quoting himself with different monikers

2 Likes

Re: I can't keep quite anymore. Please help me by Auxtan(m): 7:18pm On Jun 22
LagosSuperStar:
Yes you are right but I have a health challenge just like I explained earlier although I'm managing it, things aren't just the same as it used to be
I pray the Lord sends a helper your way soon

1 Like

Re: I can't keep quite anymore. Please help me by Auxtan(m): 7:22pm On Jun 22
For the time being, you can start recommending other people's products and add your own price. Start from this. You can sell through the internet like here on Nairaland. Try it and see how it goes. I'm so sorry please. It all will be fine.

3 Likes

Re: I can't keep quite anymore. Please help me by Candid2022: 8:16pm On Jun 22
Auxtan:
For the time being, you can start recommending other people's products and add your own price. Start from this. You can sell through the internet like here on Nairaland. Try it and see how it goes. I'm so sorry please. It all will be fine.

Can you guide me on how to go about this please?
Re: I can't keep quite anymore. Please help me by LagosSuperStar: 1:28am On Jun 23
Auxtan:

I pray the Lord sends a helper your way soon
Amen
Re: I can't keep quite anymore. Please help me by ICTNEWS: 6:53am On Jun 23
LagosSuperStar:
Please I can't keep quite, I also need help.
I know people will troll me but it's not meant to be like that.
I am also going through health challenges and it has affected my chances of getting a reasonable job for a while now.
Also I have son although he does not live with me for the time being because I have not been able to cater for the two of us well enough, I still have to sort some of his bills once in a while as the father. I made a post about my son in 2021 https://www.nairaland.com/6632320/son-too-shy

I'm really struggling to make ends meet.
I need your financial assistance and also alot of support.

Please even if I pray to God from morning till night, it is still humans he is going to send
Please favor me. Please help me

My email is 1000capacityk@gmail.com

Do you have any skills, tell me more about yourself, let's start from there.... Let me see how we can build your career, maybe job you can do from home.
Re: I can't keep quite anymore. Please help me by LagosSuperStar: 2:13pm On Jun 23
ICTNEWS:

Do you have any skills, tell me more about yourself, let's start from there.... Let me see how we can build your career, maybe job you can do from home.
I am good with Microsoft Word and a little in excel. I haven't been able to use them for a while now but I have a hands on experience with them
Re: I can't keep quite anymore. Please help me by LagosSuperStar: 5:44pm On Jun 23
Good evening
Re: I can't keep quite anymore. Please help me by LagosSuperStar: 8:37pm On Jun 23
Hi
Re: I can't keep quite anymore. Please help me by ICTNEWS: 8:42am On Jun 24
LagosSuperStar:

I am good with Microsoft Word and a little in excel. I haven't been able to use them for a while now but I have a hands on experience with them

Okay, How are you currently making any small income at the moment and may i know how old you are?
Re: I can't keep quite anymore. Please help me by LagosSuperStar: 9:54pm On Jun 24
I have no income at the moment
Hello good evening. Family
Re: I can't keep quite anymore. Please help me by ICTNEWS: 8:24am On Jun 26
DepressedBully:
that guy is a scammer ooo.
Avoid him and desist from quoting him.
I have busted out his scamming antics.
Respond to this quote let me upload proofs.
Cc Iamblessed85

Thanks for this update! I really do appreciate....
Re: I can't keep quite anymore. Please help me by ICTNEWS: 9:10am On Jun 26
DepressedBully:
check the email he dropped below.
He has created a separate moniker for it
https://www.nairaland.com/1000Capacity and used it to beg.
Check the account number he dropped and searched the account number finding out he has littered it on this forum with begging.
See screenshots.
His main moniker is FatherChristmas

Cc Iamblessed85

Wow, thanks for letting me know about this, And to think i was even willing to be paying this scammer monthly to do something very minute for me o. This life ehn.

1 Like

Re: I can't keep quite anymore. Please help me by ahnie: 9:23am On Jun 26
Hahaha father Christmas never disappoints

Lolz

1 Like

Re: I can't keep quite anymore. Please help me by RealityKings(f): 1:23pm On Jun 26
ICTNEWS:

Have you asked him to show you where seeking for help is a scam?
Re: I can't keep quite anymore. Please help me by RealityKings(f): 1:25pm On Jun 26
ahnie:
Hahaha father Christmas never disappoints

Lolz

Humans are funny. Just because a troll called you all sorts of names, does that mean what he is saying is true?

Where is it that he seeking for help or assistance is termed a scam?
Re: I can't keep quite anymore. Please help me by LagosSuperStar: 1:28pm On Jun 26
ICTNEWS:

Show me where I scammed you...
Re: I can't keep quite anymore. Please help me by Caaz: 4:25pm On Jun 26
I won't be surprised if you're one of his alternates
RealityKings:

Have you asked him to show you where seeking for help is a scam?
Re: I can't keep quite anymore. Please help me by RealityKings(f): 4:40pm On Jun 26
Caaz:
I won't be surprised if you're one of his alternates

Use your sense and see the screenshot the guy is posting. Is it a scam to ask for help?
I did not force money from your pocket.

If you can't help, thn walk your own way
Re: I can't keep quite anymore. Please help me by ThaThinka: 9:44pm On Jun 26
^^^Still pretending it's different person? undecided

DepressedBully, you really meant this guy o. cheesy
Re: I can't keep quite anymore. Please help me by Caaz: 9:32am On Jun 27
ThaThinka:
^^^Still pretending it's different person? undecided

DepressedBully, you really meant this guy o. cheesy
Pretence sells alot on nairaland...even when dem catch you redhanded cheesy
Re: I can't keep quite anymore. Please help me by LagosSuperStar: 10:21am On Jun 27
If you are not capable of helping, don't pull people down. If I did not need help, I won't come on nairaland to post about myself and my son.
I wonder what you gain pulling people down and trolling. I wont leave you to God, just stop trolling me because of my challenges

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Show Her Too Much Love Cos She Might Disrespect You: / Why Did You Meet Your Spouse? / Missing Person Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.